Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s1r9a9m9 water fuel circuit

Rick, thanks for your pdf document.
    Have you already tried that transformer setup out?
    I tried it just now and id doesn't seem to make any difference at all. Here is a picture of my coil:

The main winding is 5 turns of AWG 16 insulated copper wire. The second winding is 7 turns of multistrand wire. The third winding is wound with the same wire as the second and it has 13 turns. Everything exactly as in your document. Except that I am using a 10w light bulb and the iron core is not a nail but a soft iron rod (magnetic).
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

What if??

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
    Rick, thanks for your pdf document.
    Have you already tried that transformer setup out?
    I tried it just now and id doesn't seem to make any difference at all. Here is a picture of my coil:

The main winding is 5 turns of AWG 16 insulated copper wire. The second winding is 7 turns of multistrand wire. The third winding is wound with the same wire as the second and it has 13 turns. Everything exactly as in your document. Except that I am using a 10w light bulb and the iron core is not a nail but a soft iron rod (magnetic).
    What if you place the S1r circuit in line, between the coil and the distributor.

The feed from the coil would go in as per the diagram, and instead of the other end going to the plug itself, run it to the centre of the distributor.

Wouldn't this effectively amplify all the spark travelling through the distributor? Sending out a much more powerful spark down the plug leads as per the normal way it's done?

Using this approach, couldn't we get away with running only 1 S1r circuit, and do away with all the other stuff?

Comment

Would the fact that S1R used a galvanized nail for the coil make much diff in the saturation of the core vs. the earlier supposed steel/ iron?

Comment

Hey Aaron:

According to his latest posts today S1r has been pretty ill the last 2 weeks with major surgery on his upper gums and sinuses and that has caused him to make some mistakes in some postings. He is correcting them and should have the correct ones posted in his file section at Water-for fuel or you-tube site in a day or two. Says he is not "supper man".

Al.
        Antiquer

Comment

My reasoning was this...

Quote:
          Rosco - You asked, "What if you place the S1r circuit in line, between the coil and the distributor?"
          I don't think that would work out very well, because the power increase would cause the distributor cap contacts, and the rotor, to burn out rather quickly. Using a separate transformer for each plug avoids that scenario, and the cost and time involved in making these transformers is just about nothing. Also, I should mention that diodes are not needed with this transformer, because there is no harmful feedback to the distributor or ignition coil.
          :Unquote.

Rick,

I reason that the contacts are already doing that job now, but with a blue spark.

I'm leaning toward the thought that the amplified spark might be actually running cooler across the contacts, as opposed to the blue. No?

Comment

Ok Rick, I will try a bigger load. But I was not using an inverter in this test as I already fried it in previous tests. I just hooked the ignition coil and S1R's intensifier to the battery and tapped the battery + terminal with the ignition coils + terminal to get an arc across the spark gap. Will check again the polarity of the spark
            It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Melt the Wires

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
              Ok Rick, I will try a bigger load. But I was not using an inverter in this test as I already fried it in previous tests. I just hooked the ignition coil and S1R's intensifier to the battery and tapped the battery + terminal with the ignition coils + terminal to get an arc across the spark gap. Will check again the polarity of the spark
              Jetijs,

Thanks for running the tests on the S1R "nail coil" circuit. Just a reminder of what you probably already know, but if you run 15 amps through your coil made of #16 wire, you WILL melt the insulation off in a short time. Also, a 60 watt bulb in series with this coil would not draw that much current, anyway.

Good luck,

Peter
              Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
              Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
              Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Great circuit and replication, Doc !!

I am constantly amazed at how GOOD this system can work; all can collaborate, add on, improve, and all benefit This is anathema to the corporate system of development which i am most familiar with: Which is all about "Not Invented Here"; and "Don't question it; God/R&D has said it works so that's that").

Here is my take on the S1R hubbub, which basically agrees with Rickoff's great post; and that is there is little reason to doubt S1R's motivation or desire to see the project succeed. The things that seem to be forgotten by the people loudly dis'ing him on the other forums / yahoo groups is this i believe:

1) A galvanized core (zinc alloy coated) should react much differently than a true iron or uncoated steel nail coil core. Galvanization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) The signal source for the "nail coil" is a magneto of a B &S engine, which has got to be one of the noisiest signal sources on Earth, lol.... Tons of high freq transients riding on the main sig. I cannot imagine how to accurately replicate that without actually 'scoping it or having a identical/nearly so -model engine. I believe the combo of these factors adds-up to only partial shorting of the coils; which would account for its success in operation; and perhaps point a way to getting S1R's claimed amazingly high amplitude plasma sparks (..."10 times" higher.... From the additional high F sig components maybe?).

3) Not to mention the obvious: Pointing people in the correct direction to begin with is hardly an effective means of putting out disinformation / misdirection

But there are lots of ways to skin a cat as The Doctor's, Aaron's, Luc's, and others' great working circuits prove (...that one could get me into trouble lol.. i would never consider such a heinous thing, i love cats; maybe i should say "skin a naysayer" ). It's just that there are too many possible variables for some of the those at the other places to get excited yet over the discrepancies without further testing.
                Last edited by jibbguy; 07-17-2008, 04:41 PM.

Comment

s1r stuff

Today, 12:40 AM
                  rosco1 vbmenu_register("postmenu_23658", true);

What if ?
                  Please humour me here....

What if we take a single S1r circuit and place it somewhere in between the coil and the distributor, just like what you do with a Lectran Pulsar, ICAT/IKAT, or my home made "intensifier".

The main copper wire would be connected to the coil at one end, and to the centre post of the distributor at the other, just like the normal coil to distributor lead would be. (not to the spark plug, as in the illustration)

That would take care of 1/2 of the circuit.

The distributor can be the switching point, as opposed to a bank of relays, with the rotor acting as the switch proper. As it spins around, it will direct the now amplified spark along the spark plug leads as it normally does.

For the other 1/2 of the circuit, source the 12 volts from a somewhere that's live when the ignition is on, and run it through the S1r, then on to the light, as in the illustration.(the light would burn constantly, so perhaps use something else, like a fan motor)

An array of small earth straps, each connected to the spark plug shell bases could then be linked to the earth for the light/fan and grounded to the engine block.(are they even needed?)

I realise the S1r would be effectively be "live" at all times, whenever the ignition is "on", but doing it this way, it wouldn't really matter would it????

Would this work?

rosco1
                  View Public Profile
                  Send a private message to rosco1
                  Find all posts by rosco1
                  Add rosco1 to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 03:13 PM
                  rick123 vbmenu_register("postmenu_23614", true);

Nice insight on the name Aaron.
                  I built the coil and the main winding witch is #1 and #2, seems to be a resistor? It gets hot. The third winding #3 witch seems to be the only coil because it is the only one insulated. He states it is used to slow the spark, so no timing adjustment is needed. The brigs motor he is running the coil on is stock, no adjustments. I am confused on the coil, but am looking for answers.

I used 7 pieces of welding rod for core.
                  Last edited by rick123 : Yesterday at 03:15 PM.

rick123
                  View Public Profile
                  Send a private message to rick123
                  Find all posts by rick123
                  Add rick123 to Your Buddy List

Aaron vbmenu_register("postmenu_23601", true);
                  Spiritual Entrepreneur

s1r9a9m9 water fuel circuit
                  YouTube - s1r9a9m9's Channel

Not sure if anyone notices but the username is mars backwards. Maybe a clue to who this person is? 1999 Mars | 9991 Mars | 1999 sram | 9991 sram

Anyway, this thread is for information, schematics, duplication attempts, etc... of s1r9a9m9's method of running an engine on water.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hey everyone
                    I think you should seriously check this link out it contains all s1r9a9m9's plans!

http://waterfuel.t35.com/water_explosion.html
                    Last edited by PArAd0X; 07-18-2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

comment on two diagrams

Lots of info on that page, thanks...seen it before but didn't spend much time on it.

Battery instead of cap...like Luc's method practically. Someone's replication attempt it seems.

My belief is that the high current pulse assisted method will give results, but I was hoping people wouldn't automatically believe the primary effect in Luc's circuit was caused by that. It could assist it, but that is not what causes the effect.

The diagram above is very much a splitting the positive effect to get the diode to slam off compressing the potential and forcing it over gap (with increased potential by inertial compression). Touching the potential to battery on diode above is the path of least resistance for it to sniff its own ground.

With the S1R relay method, that page says:

" He started with a stock ignition and carburetor system. This, however, did not deliver enough 'spark' to explode the water, so he added a 12v-110v inverter and wired the spark plug leads through a relay that had rectifying diodes inside so that the high voltage (low amp) spike from the coil would piggyback on the low voltage (110v) high amp (6.6amp) coming out of the inverter. This combined current was enough to trigger the water explosion reaction when the relays (one per plug) were wired to each plug. Both the inverter and relays were not grounded to the car except at the plug base… "

If this pic is remotely close:

That is still splitting the positive...not not from the coil + but rather to the inverter low voltage positive. I'm going to do a few experiments and will report back.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

spark amplification

Ok, already got some confirmation on what I thought would happen. Will post soon. Its good.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by PArAd0X View Post
                          Hey everyone
                          I think you should seriously check this link out it contains all s1r9a9m9's plans!

http://waterfuel.t35.com/water_explosion.
                          html
                          The link do not work thanks
                          Thanks

Comment

about the link

http://waterfuel.t35.com/water_explosion.html

.html was not included in the link, that's why it wasn't working, try again.

I wish I had material on hands to follow this new discovery on water explosing in the lab !
                            Explosing with radiant electricity, just fantastic !

Thousand thanks Aaron for your important work ! I think you PATHS have improved the situation, because now it's going VERY FAST on progresses
                            Congratulations ! Keep on the good work !

I always wait for the panorama to be clear, and the heat being down to update the website, but next time I'll be very happy to give the answer to the riddle of the water explosion and how S1r's watercar was working !

It becomes so easy sudenly ! And the temperature drop shown by Aaron on the sparkplug is a real prove of the Radiant Event taking place !

Bes regards,
                            MDG

PS: it's also at http://waterfuel.100free.com/water_explosion.html (without publcity pop-up)

Comment

Water sparkplug new plans

The website that I found is interesting because it also explains the process of what is going on and related it to Tesla who was one of the first to experiment with radiant energy.

This is very exciting and I hope people with the resources will experiment with this as soon as possible because this could be the big breakthrough we've been looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X