Water into oil and it being burnt.

see... Videos – MAGNETIC WATER SCIENCE

use the password wizzzard777

audio

Originally posted by MerLynn View Post

The first vid with Joe Booker has the audio cut off after a bit - why not leave the audio playing so we can hear the whole thing?
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron
      The video wasnt produced to show how its done.

The Video was made to show it can be done and how easy it is to do IF one is privy to the operating procedures of a JoeCell, which NO ONE including Peter Stevens and Alex Shifflier who both got it SOOOOO WRONG showing they knew nothing at all really.

It also shows that the entire understanding of the Atomic Structure as per 'elements' and 'electrons' are also pure fabrication.

I have dozens more like it. and they too will only show mankind has been lied to since Dumbinstien got promoted over Tesla, Keely and Walter Russell.

Joe's Radiant Energy Fisher and Paykel Motor is equally impressive and would revolutionize this forum. One can have dirt cheap oil and even cheaper electrical power which by the way, NO METER can measure, such is the nature of Cold Fusion, zero point, Neutral Center, cold electricity or RADIANT ENERGY.

Would you like to help Joe bring this to the world? or do you just want working schematics first, getting us all killed?????
      Lynn

Comment

40 yrs now Joe came out with his cell and NOOOBBOODYSSS got
        it right since that time. What does that tell us? Now Joe is on his last leg
        very very old and has more super science we can count on?

Joe is afraid? Joe is going to get really old and die. He will go to his grave
        with his secret formula's? No? Yes absolutely, same ole Joe.

It's been fun Joe but I think folks have weighed this matter over the
        long years of wonder and speculation while they all keep cutting wood
        for the fire as the only choice.

Joe Newman went to his grave not sharing his so called secret
        Scam on.Kits, books, plans............................Good Bye
        Last edited by BroMikey; 09-26-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          40 yrs now Joe came out with his cell and NOOOBBOODYSSS got
          it right since that time. What does that tell us? Now Joe is on his last leg
          very very old and has more super science we can count on?

Joe is afraid? Joe is going to get really old and die. He will go to his grave
          with his secret formula's? No? Yes absolutely, same ole Joe.

It's been fun Joe but I think folks have weighed this matter over the
          long years of wonder and speculation while they all keep cutting wood
          for the fire as the only choice.

Joe Newman went to his grave not sharing his so called secret
          Scam on.Kits, books, plans............................Good Bye

Well Mikey.
          Its only been 27 years since Joe built his first cell that was BORROWED in the middle of the night less than 6 hours after it was built. At no time has Joe ever given away IP to ANYONE. Except probably me but even then not completely, I had to figure out the FIELD SCIENCE part of the cells operations.
          NO ONE wants to actually understand how they work. That includes you Mikey. All you want is a free pdf without any consideration for Joe. Its not hard to reverse engineer if you throw out all the science, physics and chemistry thats pure BULL**** and look at it from Magnetic Fields perspective. Hint John Keely, Tesla and Walter Russell. If you were to read the dozen Russellian Science books, then perhaps you might be ready for the JoeCell pdf of Cold Electricity (fusion or zero point)

But you wont. You cant even. So to give you a book with the schematics and operating procedure will STILL see you FAIL in replication. You do not understand this point and like everyone else think in Particle Science terms and WILL fail.

So how do we (thats Joe and myself) make this science available that gets people to the stars and saves the planet without them screwing it up like they did last time. I repeat, UNLESS JOE or I physically show you how to build a Neutral Center, Radiant Energy Device you will NEVER work it out. Do I need to repeat that? Or will you run with some schematics or "secret formula" and then fail and claim its a "SCAM"? Of course you will.

Humans have ZERO idea of how this universe it put together or how to make the ENERGY and USE IT that made the rocks, trees, seeds, lightning and everything else that is a Magnetic Field. Maybe DARPA knows what I know....

And yes we do have a PLAN how you Mikey, can be part of this. But please, change your mindset, as HOW YOU THINK determines the ABILITY of your SUCCESS in any construction. Reich called it the Y factor.

So Do you want to becomes a responsible human being for the betterment of Mankind or not? Joe Tech is PRICELESS.

Step back in time... Its 1980 and you are offered shares in APPLE... some box of electrical components that has MEMORY as in a typewriter.... not for me said my father... who needs it... but I bought the first Apple 2plus to become the second owner of of a computer besides the local school in the Outback of Oz. Some of us think ahead and the consequences of our actions....

How many shares at a $1000 each do you want to buy??? there are only a 1000 for sale.... (well 894 left) When the lot have been sold, then you get the pdf for whichever JoeCell you want. But you must understand you MAY have to come to the Wizard of Oz to make it work with just a day of lessons. Simple Grasshopper.... Fancy that, the schematics for teaching others to build what you have too... A very profitable cottage industry .... To explain this more.... is to give away the IP that Peter Stevens and Alex Schifflier never got nor knew even existed as all they did, was want to sell kits and Experimenters books to the unsuspecting Public... Dont blame Joe.

Keely said (words to the effect) once you figure out what a Neutral Center is.... (radiant energy, zero point, cold fusion, Still Magnetic Light..) The trick then becomes WHAT TO DO WITH IT. Like make oil, run and levitate a car... build you own flying machine, purify any liquid into potable water and of course run your house on a Fisher Paykel motor that over-unities forever.

What youse all have been looking for is finally here... Its WHY this Forum exists... So get with it or learn to code...

Are you in or not... if not.... CEASE replying to my posts.... Joecells dont operate too good around negative people didnt you know? Ask yourself why that is in a holographic Mind created Universe.
          If YES then its... joecell AT bigpond DOT com
          MerLynn

Comment

Did I mention the over-forever-unity Fisher Paykel motor that lit up 2 motors and 3 flood lights with a Ballast of a near Flat motor cycle battery? Not only doesnt the battery go flatter, it doesnt charge up either... No One has yet figured out some of the Radiant Energy ability of these Tesla designs. They kept it for themselves. And if you arent physically shown, you just wont figure it out. Its a Energy Field created within another Energy Field and BOTH are 'in motion'. The Ultimate Keely like design. But Tesla figured it out. Before tptb can utilize this more, here in Oz they needed to install SMART Meters to allow the 2-way current flow. As they put power back into the grid but the meter only measures one way. With the old Aluminum ring to measure kilowatts, the RING would SPIN BACKWARDS and the counter went in reverse too. I have seen this several times and Joe explained how this comes about. They been milking the people a loooonnnggg time.

It sits on a bench somewhere in Oz. Its this pdf I prefer to be exchanged for Share allocation.

Comment

Well Mikey.
              Its only been 27 years
              NO ONE wants to actually understand how they work. That includes you Mikey. thats pure BULL****
              But you wont. You cant even. like everyone else think in Particle Science terms and WILL fail.

So how do we (thats Joe and myself) its a "SCAM"? Of course you will.

And yes we do have a PLAN how you Mikey, can be part of this. But please, change your mindset, as HOW YOU THINK determines the ABILITY of your SUCCESS in any construction. Reich called it the Y factor.

So Do you want to becomes a responsible human being for the betterment of Mankind or not? Joe Tech is PRICELESS.

Step back in time... Its 1980 and you are offered shares in APPLE... some box of electrical components that has MEMORY as in a typewriter.... not for me said my father... who needs it... but I bought the first Apple 2plus to become the second owner of of a computer besides the local school in the Outback of Oz. Some of us think ahead and the consequences of our actions....

How many shares at a $1000 each ..........f lessons. Dont blame Joe.

What youse all have been looking for is finally here... Its WHY this Forum exists... So get with it or learn to code...

Are you in or not... if not.... CEASE replying to my posts.... Joecells dont operate too good around negative people
              MerLynn
              I started to read this and stopped because of the steady stream of insulting
              behavioral speech that is so cowardly, like you are. Joe is a liar and so are you. Telling me I have not read certain books and am worthless in your
              eyes like everybody else unless of course we pay you and Joe some money.

Speak science now or shut up about how you know so much. Yer just
              another punk who likes to swing his weight around using yer big ole
              mouth. Anyone can do that.

Now, Science plz less the innuendos, belittling conjecture and arrogant
              stupidity that give you the right away to put yourself on a pedestal.

You are nothing. The leader or real leaders are the best servant punk.
              You know what a PUNK is right? A punk is a trickster or deceiver.

Cough up the science, but YOU won't because yer a punk - trickster.
              You Sir are a lying wizard punk, no hard feelings just pure observation.

Comment

Is that the best you can do? Insult me to get something out of me? What makes you think, as just a sheeple, you are ever going to get over forever unity on a forum like this?? Without some sort of personality test to see if your ahead of the pack... You're playing with the big boys now... lift your game

So far the score is one-nil in my favor...

Now do your best to draw a new member into a slinging match ..... Dont ever bother to UPWISE yourself.
                Sputins KNOWS what we have... you do yourself a huge shoot in the foot job here.

Comment

Is that the best you can do? Insult me to get something out of me? What makes you think, as just a sheeple, you are ever going to get over forever unity on a forum like this?? Without some sort of personality test to see if your ahead of the pack... You're playing with the big boys now... lift your game

So far the score is one-nil in my favor...

Now do your best to draw a new member into a slinging match ..... Dont ever bother to UPWISE yourself.
                  Sputins KNOWS what we have... you do yourself a huge shoot in the foot job here.
                  Yeah but he don't have because you don't have it and no, I will never ask
                  you another question about the understanding of your so called breakthru
                  because you never deliver. Because you don't have one.

Insult little ole you? Yer the one who came telling everyone they were to
                  stupid to get it or understand your so called pure science. Don't play that
                  cry baby card with me.

Your god complex is showing, I have to go vomit. Is that clear?
                  Just let your stuff die with you. Trickster-punk same
                  thing, no hard feelings. Just my view of you and Joe.

Out with it man. This is a man right? Or who knows all we see is your
                  silly screen name you hide behind.

Have a nice day
                  Ps I don't want your lying azz favor either
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 09-28-2019, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    Yeah but he don't have because you don't have it and no, I will never ask
                    you another question about the understanding of your so called breakthru
                    because you never deliver. Because you don't have one.

Insult little ole you? Yer the one who came telling everyone they were to
                    stupid to get it or understand your so called pure science. Don't play that
                    cry baby card with me.

Your god complex is showing, I have to go vomit. Is that clear?
                    Just let your stuff die with you. Trickster-punk same
                    thing, no hard feelings. Just my view of you and Joe.

Out with it man. This is a man right? Or who knows all we see is your
                    silly screen name you hide behind.

Have a nice day
                    Ps I don't want your lying azz favor either

A Fine example of why humanity is so ignorant....

We call this Dissociative Cognizance... an inability to grasp truth when so indoctrinated with Dumbinstein theories and religious dogma.

Read it people.... this is how Mike welcomes NEW IDEAS that ANYONE can come and see. In fact you HAVE to come and see before you can have it or learn anything.

A totally new way of learning....
                    A Hands on way of learning....
                    A Thinking mans way of learning....

Lets hear again Mike... your colors are showing.

Ever thought I might have so much more to reveal bit by bit just to weed out the naysayers....

And all them Joecells that Alex got people to build might actually be able to be made to work for OIL Production... But you dont wanna know.... Quick to judge it seems.... pennies a gallon and no need to refine for use in your car either.

The best part is there are 1000's who have been to Demo's of what I say.... Even Independent Test reports of Cell uses. University trials the lot baby so cry if you want to.
                    Mike, it doesnt appear you will ever be one until you enroll in someone else's demo class.

Gawd I love forums.

You should join evgray They believe one can get overunity by harvesting 'sparks'. They'd be rioght up your alley...

T[SIZE="2"This is the WATER into OIL thread.... there is a video of it being done... Move on if its not for you. Ask away and you shall receive and seek and Ye shall find. Been that way since Adam was a lad.

Forum members, dont let Mike keep you dumbed down..[/SIZE]

Stay tuned for the ONLY Energy Game in Town. (I have a day time job too)

There is no easy way to say it that humanity has been lied to and will die believing these lies til the end of days. May as well get it out in the open first. Nothing like being first eh Mike?

Wanna buy some MANNA while you contemplate this?
                    oh thats right we have nothing.
                    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ocean-Wh...s/173841889962

Comment

And wizzzard111 also

Comment

Today it was wizzzard777 [just noticed this board today]
                        Can you ask Man who runs that site to contact Chetkremens@gmail.com
                        we have global open source experimenters [in OZ and NZ too] who would like to understand or experiment ["again" in some cases]?
                        For me personally Joe cell was always intriguing...

thx
                        Chet K
                        Ps
                        For clarity I have no idea about members handle having Banned written next to it.
                        not looking for any interruption of admin decisions ...would just like to
                        talk about experiments with man not "other stuff".
                        Last edited by RAMSET; 04-20-2020, 05:58 PM.
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

Comment

#RAMSET
                          The man with the Username #Merlynn was banned last year.
                          I think he got into arguments with the site owner Aaron.
                          It is NOT about turning water into oil...and oil into money etc.
                          Money are worthless....Money are numbers on a screen.
                          It is about the principle under which the Joe Cell works,and that anybody can use it how it pleases.
                          This water programming principle is until now still unknown,and because of big big EGO's that people have....This secret have never been disclosed.
                          Much Love to you RAMSET
                          Peace.

Comment

Working...
                          X