X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrtner
    replied
    New products available.

Hitting water acoustically with 42.8khz, Keely style.
    ========================================

I notice that one can buy two ultrasound transmitters, pitched at 40khz, and a driving board for around £35.

The snag is that one needs to examine the board, see what it takes to adjust the existing fixed frequency.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-50W-40...AAAOSwrFxbbP8L

Leave a comment:

• tutanka
    replied
    Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
    The chart tells you that other resonance types do not work efficiently.
    https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/...ctrolysis-work

So what resonance effect is valid ?

What cracks water ? What resonance effect works efficiently ?

Other resonance effects are NOT invalid because of ultrasonic alone. Inventors have called
    them resonance devices. patent reading skills...
    If you refer to patent of Walt Jenkins is the ugly copy of Meyer patents.. Led, UV, High Voltage, Ultrasonic, special spark plug, etc....all in one similar to an technological pot.. For my direct experience I'm sure that an water engine don't need to separate water into hydrogen and oxygen but you need just an EXPLOSIVE REACTION. in fact what no one consider is the time and the initial energy necessary for split water.. also if you are using an water fog. At today for me the right way is continue the Peter Graneau studies, Lord Armstrong Hydromachine, etc.. because all of these are connected and the result to the end is every the same.
    Last edited by tutanka; 08-29-2017, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mikrovolt
    replied
    The chart tells you that other resonance types do not work efficiently.

So what resonance effect is valid ?

What cracks water ? What resonance effect works efficiently ?

Other resonance effects are NOT invalid because of ultrasonic alone. Inventors have called
    them resonance devices. patent reading skills...

Leave a comment:

• wrtner
    replied
    Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
    The cracking type H2 generators tend to need trick stuff to work and a bunch of stages.
    A solar ultrasonic and UV type might work.

https://www.google.com/patents/US7842252

I don't reckon these links relate to Keely's work. He was running down a completely different path.

Leave a comment:

• mikrovolt
    replied
    The cracking type H2 generators tend to need trick stuff to work and a bunch of stages.
    A solar ultrasonic and UV type might work.

https://www.google.com/patents/US7842252

Last edited by mikrovolt; 08-26-2017, 07:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wrtner
    replied
    Originally posted by wrtner View Post
    I notice that Lidl are selling ultrasonic cleaners which run, so they say, at 40khz, for £19 each. From this Sunday, Aug 27th for about three days only.

The item is not posted on their site yet but will appear here in a couple of days:
    https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Non-Food-O...?id=311&week=1

Is it likely that we could get into it and alter the running frequency from 40khz to 42.8Khz?

If so, stuff may happen.
    Here are the details:

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Non-Food-O...articleId=5701

Leave a comment:

• wrtner
    replied
    Originally posted by wrtner View Post
    Everyone's suggestions are pretty hard work.

I favour John Worrell Keely.

He slammed water with 42.8khz (sound) and the water "dissociated".
    What is interesting is that Visaton has a high frequency sound driver, an
    HF horn, which has a response from 3khz - 40khz. When the driver
    gets to 42.8khz, the graph will have dropped a fair amount, but
    there should be sufficient power for our purposes.

Of course, the legendary Bob Boyce uses 42.8 (along with 21.4 and 10.7)
    electrically in his 101 plate electrolyser.
    Paul-R
    I notice that Lidl are selling ultrasonic cleaners which run, so they say, at 40khz, for £19 each. From this Sunday, Aug 27th for about three days only.

The item is not posted on their site yet but will appear here in a couple of days:
    https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Non-Food-O...?id=311&week=1

Is it likely that we could get into it and alter the running frequency from 40khz to 42.8Khz?

If so, stuff may happen.

Leave a comment:

• tutanka
    replied
    Originally posted by R.E.Craig View Post
    A patent is awaiting the venerable and much feared European Examining Division of the EPC. A prototype will be built following approval.
    I notice that your engine produces both N2O & O3! How come the N2O doesn't strip the O3? Are you also aware that N2O is to be eliminated from exhaust emissions by 2021 in EU member states?
    http://ec.europa.eu/environment/enve..._emissions.pdf
    I know... also on O3 GAS the same problem BUT NO problems for me ..
    I admin plasma without poroblems, maybe I can recycle exaust gas like Meyer or add another plasma stage.
    About your patent if is been registered you can share images, videos or technique used without problems.
    If you use plasma inside your engine I suppose that you are using capacitor discharge for plasma creation.
    As you know similar engines are been patented and some peoples are working on and also is too many dangerous use capacitor discharge..
    And can be very complicated for you obtain certifications from organization like IMQ or similarry.
    Last edited by tutanka; 04-12-2013, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R.E.Craig
    replied
    Originally posted by tutanka View Post
    Your engine is real or just in development?

Please share video link or sent image like me.

About plasma air.. I don't use high voltage or capacitor discharge for plasma air creation.

As exaust gas I have N2O and O3 like Stanley Meyer

I have two patents on this process and third patent is ready in the next month.
    A patent is awaiting the venerable and much feared European Examining Division of the EPC. A prototype will be built following approval.
    I notice that your engine produces both N2O & O3! How come the N2O doesn't strip the O3? Are you also aware that N2O is to be eliminated from exhaust emissions by 2021 in EU member states?
    http://ec.europa.eu/environment/enve..._emissions.pdf

Leave a comment:

• tutanka
    replied
    I will certainly read up on the work of Baziev with an open mind, but I must state that my engine has nothing to do with "standard combustion" as no gases are burned or consumed, they are only superheated to a Plasma en vacuo,expand, push the piston then condense back to normal state with no by-products! To use air in such a Plasma engine would produce Ozone, Water, Nitric acid and numerous other toxic compounds ! You must be aware that Nitric acid is produced by passing a plasma discharge through air?
    Your engine is real or just in development?

Please share video link or sent image like me.

About plasma air.. I don't use high voltage or capacitor discharge for plasma air creation.

As exaust gas I have N2O and O3 like Stanley Meyer

I have two patents on this process and third patent is ready in the next month.
    Last edited by tutanka; 04-12-2013, 01:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R.E.Craig
    replied
    I don't want sell electronic circuits! My project is burn PLASMA AIR !!!

I have just informed some time ago that I have build new circuit for hho dry cells for save some power and with some features inside..

Believe me if I told you that you do not need electronic circuits to burn the air?

Need just that you apply these steps:

1) Clean your minds from all information on standard combustion
    2) Study better the electrino theory of scientist D.H. Baziev
    3) Build some prototypes for test .. as Leonardo da Vinci wrote " The experience is the mother of all certainty"
    I will certainly read up on the work of Baziev with an open mind, but I must state that my engine has nothing to do with "standard combustion" as no gases are burned or consumed, they are only superheated to a Plasma en vacuo,expand, push the piston then condense back to normal state with no by-products! To use air in such a Plasma engine would produce Ozone, Water, Nitric acid and numerous other toxic compounds ! You must be aware that Nitric acid is produced by passing a plasma discharge through air?

Leave a comment:

• tutanka
    replied
    I agree that water and air can supply an abundance of energy, but what do you expect that Mayer would use some of his hydrogen for? Internal combustion engines, gas turbines for the production of electricity and aircraft or even rockets! Mechanical parts are essential to our daily lives as are circuits, I assume you are posting here via electronic circuitry?
    I don't want sell electronic circuits! My project is burn PLASMA AIR !!!

I have just informed some time ago that I have build specific circuit for hho dry cells for save some power and with some features inside..

Believe me if I told you that you do not need electronic circuits to burn the air?

Need just that you apply these steps:

1) Clean your minds from all information on standard combustion
    2) Study better the electrino theory of scientist D.H. Baziev
    3) Build some prototypes for test .. as Leonardo da Vinci wrote " The experience is the mother of all certainty"
    Last edited by tutanka; 04-12-2013, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R.E.Craig
    replied
    It's futility.
    You must think simply as the nature.
    Air and water can be all you need for obtain thermal energy need just to process correctly but believe in me you don't need complicate mechanical parts or circuits for obtain that condition!
    I agree that water and air can supply an abundance of energy, but what do you expect that Mayer would use some of his hydrogen for? Internal combustion engines, gas turbines for the production of electricity and aircraft or even rockets! Mechanical parts are essential to our daily lives as are circuits, I assume you are posting here via electronic circuitry?

Leave a comment:

• tutanka
    replied
    A thought has just occurred to me! A thought experiment:Imagine if you will, a cylinder and piston. The cylinder however has no ports whatsoever; it is totally sealed and ultra gas tight. The cylinder contains a thermally but non combustible reactive gas. As the engine is turned over the gas is compressed at TDC, at this point an extremely high charge is applied to the piston arcing through the gas to a cathode or cathodes cast or machined into the cylinder. The gas is rapidly ionised as a plasma and expands pushing the cylinder down. At BDC the electrical charge is grounded via an earth link, the gas rapidly contracts allowing the flywheel on the crank to re-compress it again.
    A possibility or futility?
    It's futility.
    You must think simply as the nature.
    Air and water can be all you need for obtain thermal energy need just to process correctly but believe in me you don't need complicate mechanical parts or special electronics circuits for obtain that condition!
    Last edited by tutanka; 04-12-2013, 12:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R.E.Craig
    replied
    A thought has just occurred to me! A thought experiment:Imagine if you will, a cylinder and piston. The cylinder however has no ports whatsoever; it is totally sealed and ultra gas tight. The cylinder contains a thermally but non combustible reactive gas. As the engine is turned over the gas is compressed at TDC, at this point an extremely high charge is applied to the piston arcing through the gas to a cathode or cathodes cast or machined into the cylinder. The gas is rapidly ionised as a plasma and expands pushing the cylinder down. At BDC the electrical charge is grounded via an earth link, the gas rapidly contracts allowing the flywheel on the crank to re-compress it again.
    A possibility or futility?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X