No announcement yet.

What Cracks Water?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, I do not know if this was sold or just taken. It is I believe the US navy that has this under test as part of their sea water to fuel project for their air craft carriers for making aircraft fuel onboard. Large amounts of energy are required but with all the aircraft carriers being nuclear powered, they have no problems.

The frequency does not matter, and the salt concentration neither except the more salt the higher the energy. The gas given off is not pure Hydrogen or oxygen " I would not like to breath it".

All that apart, RF is as I have explained before, a way of vibrating the molecules in water, the salt aids this in some way but also causes other gases to be made such as chlorine and can be seen in the videos of the gases burning, hydrogen and oxygen in a 2:1 ratio do not burn like this.

mike

Comment

Was Stanley Meyers truthful?

Therefore, how much Hydrogen did Stanley Meyer produce per minute with his patented Pulsating DC Circuit in his Dune Buggy, several years ago?

And, it seems to me that any Electrical Engineer, working on his Phd., should be able to determine if a 20 amp or 40 amp, 12 volt pulse could produce enough Hydrogen Gas to run a "Dune Buggy" at full speed in Real Time, since most automobiles can spare 20 to 40 amps from their Alternators.

And, if the frequency of that DC Pulse or the temperature of the water improves the efficiency.
      Last edited by Splitwater; 04-03-2012, 10:13 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors

Comment

Hydrogen burns at 2500 C, too.

So, how can Water stay Cracked at 2500 C, very long?
        Last edited by Splitwater; 04-09-2012, 04:08 AM. Reason: spelling & typing error

Comment

A little explination

Originally posted by Splitwater View Post
          So, how can Water Crack at 2500 C, very long?
          A little explination of what happened in the Meyer car. Hydrogen has an adiabatic flame temperature of 3200c when the oxidant is O2. Ethane and methane have a temperature of 2900c in O2. You do not need a large amount of these gases to do work, the work is cracking the water vapour which inturn does the main amount of work "in a piston engine".

The thing is you do not want H2 and O2 in a ratio of 2:1, it works against you and not for you. You have to have a gas change but still have a sufficiently high temperature to crack water in the instant within the cylinder or turbo vane as in a jet turbine. You could say it is a chain reaction which is very very quick.

You can't run an engine on pure H2 and O2 from an electrolyser and have excess energy, "it is IMPOSSIBLE". I have been trying to educate people here on that fact, you just can't produce enough. Meyers electrolyser in the car had 8 tubes of about 7-10cm, 3-4" in length, how much gas would they produce?, well sufficient to do what I have explained before, but the gases had to be changed so as not to work against what you want, "crack water vapour in the moment of combustion in the cylinder".

This was the basis of the Meyer injector, you only have to anylise the system to see that. 99.9% of people are going down the wrong path to replicate his work, it is far more simple that people think, you need to stand outside the forest to see the trees.

I hope I have explained sufficient for you to understand what really happens, I can give you a well documented daily occurance with cars as they are, on a damp wet day your car will out perform in relation to a dry hot day, "why" ARE BELLS RINGING?

Mike

Comment

just a word of warning

If you put a water vapouriser on your air inlet of your car, just make sure it does not have all the modern O2 sensors etc or you will use more fuel, it has to be without these and you should get up to 20% more mpg from your car, no need for electrolysers in this case.

Mike

Comment

Nobody can "buy" or "take" a concept... only a mechanical embody of it.

And this concept is now Open Source whether they like it or not...

Dr. Rustum Roy's study on the Kanzius technology, and John Kanzius' public statements, made it Open Source.

Regarding the frequency of 13.56 Megahertz, it did make a difference in the Study according to Dr. Roy and his post grad students; and according to the people who are developing it for medical anti-cancer treatments.

There have been patent applications in the Euro office with his wife's name on them for the "energy" part (apparently not yet approved), in the U.S., there are some for the anti-Cancer part but no "energy" related ones listed that i could find (there may have been, but then "secretized", but who knows).

That base frequency also happens to be used for commercial warehousing RFID. So conceivably, an RFID transceiver could be used as the "front end" and the signal current amplified with an output stage; simplifying a replication somewhat. These transceivers usually have nice HTML GUI's that allow you to tweak them on a puter. Search "RFID 13.56 MHz" and look for "reader/writer".

It makes sense that the system can be made considerably more electrically efficient by enclosing it and making the emitting antenna much closer to the salt water. This also makes it easier to shield for emitting EMF into the ambient. But how "nice" of them to choose an F range that requires no FCC license I also wonder if using a very closely tuned circuit on the output, that utilizes Close Coupled Inductance, designed so the resonance path is right through the water itself, could work for improvements in efficiency.

And 1,500 deg. C is a pretty hot flame. As for the resultant sodium compounds released into the air (with traces of other elements if using sea water).. trapping them would be comparatively easy compared to the known and deadly poisons of burning coal or even Diesel fuel... Benzine alone responsible for millions of cancers a year.
              Last edited by jibbguy; 04-04-2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
                Nobody can "buy" or "take" a concept... only a mechanical embody of it.

And this concept is now Open Source whether they like it or not...

Dr. Rustum Roy's study on the Kanzius technology, and John Kanzius' public statements, made it Open Source.

Regarding the frequency of 13.56 Megahertz, it did make a difference in the Study according to Dr. Roy and his post grad students; and according to the people who are developing it for medical anti-cancer treatments.

There have been patent applications in the Euro office with his wife's name on them for the "energy" part (apparently not yet approved), in the U.S., there are some for the anti-Cancer part but no "energy" related ones listed that i could find (there may have been, but then "secretized", but who knows).

That base frequency also happens to be used for commercial warehousing RFID. So conceivably, an RFID transceiver could be used as the "front end" and the signal current amplified with an output stage; simplifying a replication somewhat. These transceivers usually have nice HTML GUI's that allow you to tweak them on a puter. Search "RFID 13.56 MHz" and look for "reader/writer".

It makes sense that the system can be made considerably more electrically efficient by enclosing it and making the emitting antenna much closer to the salt water. This also makes it easier to shield for emitting EMF into the ambient. But how "nice" of them to choose an F range that requires no FCC license I also wonder if using a very closely tuned circuit on the output, that utilizes Close Coupled Inductance, designed so the resonance path is right through the water itself, could work for improvements in efficiency.

And 1,500 deg. C is a pretty hot flame. As for the resultant sodium compounds released into the air (with traces of other elements if using sea water).. trapping them would be comparatively easy compared to the known and deadly poisons of burning coal or even Diesel fuel... Benzine alone responsible for millions of cancers a year.
                13.56Mhz is a freebe, the real thing is not this frequency. if you look on the video there is a reciever on the other side of the test tube, now that is important. I will only say one thing, what happens when you put a microphone in front of a speaker? here you do not here it, but it happens.

Mike

Comment

With the John Kanzius Burning of Salt Water technology we have:

1) Sure evidence of its existence. This appears to not be the case with some other, "competing" technologies out there at present.

2) A Penn State University study verifying and fully describing it, authored by Dr. Rustum Roy, a highly respected scientist.

3) An independent commercial laboratory in Akron Ohio (hired by the Cleveland Ohio TV station "WKYC", before they would air the piece), verifying it as well.

Unfortunately Dr. Roy and Mr. Kanzius are both deceased; and even if these were from fully natural causes (as it would appear), their deaths are being cynically used to bury this.

I have email evidence from Penn State denying they had anything to do with it. Strange that, when broadcast video evidence of the equipment being wheeled into their laboratories, and the existence of the Scientific Paper, are undeniable facts.

Comment

Stanley Meyer's Error

If Stanley Meyer understood what he was doing, why did he not disclose his secret at the Patent Office?

Answer:
                    For the same reason I'm not!
                    I can't figure out any way to monopolize on the idea.
                    The Secret is very simple. But, may not be apparent, even if you had his "Dunebuggy" in a Dubai warehouse to study.

So, send me a Billion dollars; and, I'll tell you the secret!
                    And, I will return your money, if wrong.
                    Clue: It may be the same thing that evaporates water.
                    Last edited by Splitwater; 04-09-2012, 04:11 AM. Reason: Added a clue.

Comment

If Stanley Meyer understood what he was doing, why did he not disclose his secret at the Patent Office?

Answer:
                      The Secret is very simple. But, may not be apparent, even if you had his "Dunebuggy" in a Dubai warehouse to study.

Or you just tell us and you feel yourself the rest of your life a better person, who helped millions of people.

But that would almost be as simple as your secret.....

Next.

Comment

mix non combustible gasses with hho

Answer:

Stan Meyer did reveal it - it is in the docs right in front of everyone's face. He said to mix the ionized non-combustible gasses with the HHO from the water cell. Those non-combustible gasses are nitrogen, which came from the ambient air going into the intake and are being recycled back into the fuel system from the exhaust.

When the water gas burns, the hydrogen can attach to the nitrogen and this prevents the formation of water, which simply decreases in volume and defeats the purpose of combustion, which is to get a thermal expansive event.

He even shows you the diagrams from day 1 with the early patents showing a flame burner, which recycles the gasses back to mix with the HHO coming from the water cell. In addition to diagrams, he spells it out. I provide all this proof in the Ionization thread here quoting Meyer and showing his diagrams - all in his own words.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hydrogen Gas travels North or South?

CLUE #2
                          Henry Cavendish was a very bright man, but was afraid of women.
                          And, he overlooked one thing.
                          Where did the molecules of water split with electrolysis?

Between the poles?
                          At the Negative Pole?
                          At the Positive Pole?

And, if so, how did the freed gases travel to the opposite poles,
                          if DC Current only flows in one direction?
                          Last edited by Splitwater; 04-09-2012, 05:57 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Answer:
                            If you neither disclose to the community nor file a patent, then you may find
                            that someone else files a patent application, and then you will be locked
                            out of your own idea.

Comment

But, Lightning ignites the Hydrogen, which creates more expansion, pressure and explosions near the Earth vs. at high altitude!
                              I have to disagree with your observation here. Lightning creates a conductive plasma channel in which no ignition is possible because the extreme electrical pressures and temperatures push out the atmospheric oxygen creating
                              ozone around the plasma channel. Hydrogen being more electrically compliant remains centrally bound as a Birkland current in the channel superheated to in excess of 6000*. Hydrogen never ignites in a bolt of lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by R.E.Craig View Post
                                I have to disagree with your observation here. Lightning creates a conductive plasma channel in which no ignition is possible because the extreme electrical pressures and temperatures push out the atmospheric oxygen creating
                                ozone around the plasma channel. Hydrogen being more electrically compliant remains centrally bound as a Birkland current in the channel superheated to in excess of 6000*. Hydrogen never ignites in a bolt of lightning.
                                All start from sun.. without sun no life and not energy.. sun emits to the universe positive particles with finite mass as Tesla have intuited but not explained. The positive particles are called electrinos from the scientist D.H. BAziev. For obtain an thermal flame reaction you need an interaction from plasma and electrons.. an good example for understand is when you heat an metal with an lens using solar rays. In the point of contact you obtain some heat .. WHY YOU OBTAIN THAT?? The true explaination is that with lens you amplify positive particles field creating plasma and when that impact on metal release electrons by photo-electric effect , the electrons interacts in the same point of contact with electrinos producing heat. The same when you put in short circuit your battery .. in the point of contact of positive and negative you obtain heat and ... magnetic field like oested prove. The same appear on metal like the above example.

The image attached is referred to my working plasma pellet stove ..

the white window is the result when plasma air interact with electrons!!

YOU OBTAIN PURE THERMAL POWER.. AN IONIZED PLASMA FLAME!!

Again .. again and again I wrote that...

Meyer use same principle in wrong way is because do not work stable.. but air is the main fuel and fuel just an electron pump.
                                Last edited by tutanka; 06-23-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X