Bedini ssg pulser motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini ssg pulser motor

Got my replica made and I got transistor resistor diodes bifilar electro magnet ceramic magnet skate board wheel. finally got electromagnet working but wheel wont keep spinning Help please

I replicated this setup Bedini Motor ( Generator ) How To Build One - YouTube

for my bifilar coil I have a off the self spool of speaker wire still in new condition. I just connected the the ends into the circut

Comment

Help!!!!

GOt some pictures

Comment

Just swap the cables at the trigger coil, because it may get a 'false triggering'?
        Base and Minus connections.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

** PLease correct if I am wrong but hopefully this helps

so Cranking battery is primary
          other battery is charging

Positive Primary connected to negative charging battery and then connected to white coil bottom wire.

POsitive of charging batery connected to collector ( diode going from collector to positive)

Negative of primary battery conncted to (blue wire) clear coil wre at top *****and green green wire connector ***(BUt should be connected to emitter according to plans) ***When I conect to collector electromagnet works ,BUt when connected to emmiter electromagnet does NOT work)

Diode goes from emiter to base

Black wire goes from collector to white top coil wire

wheel has three magnents facing north outwards
          Last edited by tturner; 03-24-2012, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Do you mean Swap the resistor to the emiiter

Do you mean flip the diode

Comment

No. I mean, simple, untie the trigger Coil from minus and before the Resistor.
              Connect this end, what was at Minus now to the Resistor and the other End to Minus.

Usually its simple, until you figured it out. You get 2 Coils
              a) ------->
              b) <------
              Coil a) is connected to Positive Primary Batterie and Emitter.
              Coils b) is connected to the Trigger and Minus
              Coil a becomes the Current from the Source from left Side.
              Coil b becomes the Current from the right Side from the passing Magnet.
              They both need run opposite, that it works.

First, the trigger Coil B is activated, when the Pulse goes through Coil a, it cancles the Current out in Coil b, and turns the Transistor off again.
              Coil A has a strong enough Push to turn the Rotor until the next Cycle begin.
              The Resistor itsself is more, to protect the base, when you once turn the Pot to Zero and to lower the Current what you get at the Base.
              I found out, either you have a equal trigger Coil or a mini trigger Coil, else the Trasistor or the trigger Coil can go hot.
              When you lead Current into a Coil, you got the N Field at the End from the Coil, where the Plus goes in, it creates a Southpole.
              So, you get your Coil in repel mode. The charge Batterie just goes back with the minus to Plus Source.
              Last edited by Joit; 03-24-2012, 03:38 AM.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

tried that also tried switch magnets to facing south because didnt notice any differnce but still not continuely spinning

Comment

Originally posted by tturner View Post
                  ** PLease correct if I am wrong but hopefully this helps

so Cranking battery is primary
                  other battery is charging

Positive Primary connected to negative charging battery and then connected to white coil bottom wire.

POsitive of charging batery connected to collector ( diode going from collector to positive)

Negative of primary battery conncted to (blue wire) clear coil wre at top *****and green green wire connector ***(BUt should be connected to emitter according to plans) ***When I conect to collector electromagnet works ,BUt when connected to emmiter electromagnet does NOT work)

Diode goes from emiter to base

Black wire goes from collector to white top coil wire

wheel has three magnents facing north outwards
                  I guess i cant follow you there complete.
                  Your clear Coil (blue Wire) is your Power Coil?
                  The Trigger Coil you name as what? I assumed, the blue wires goes into the trigger. You may do a continuity Test, but i think you did do that allready. But just to make sure, you got 2 Ends from one Coil.
                  Usually the Transistor dont turns on when anything is right, and you dont move the Rotor.
                  It only does, when your Trigger Coil is wrong connected.
                  And when you have your DMM by the hand, in case you got one, switch to the beeper, connect Minus to Minus, plus to the Collector, and turn the rotor, then you should hear a broken Sound.
                  For the Coils again, the Power Coil is connected to Plus Primary Batterie and to the Collector.
                  The Trigger Coil is connected to the Resistor to the Base and to Minus Primary and the Emitter. This is the backside of the Diode.

I am also not sure, if your 100ohm resistor is not a bit to much, because you have a heavy gauge as Trigger, what creates less Voltage but more current.
                  When you connect a DMM to Minus and before the Resistor to measure the Trigger Coil, it should be about 0,5 V AC.
                  You can also try to switch to your Beeper on the DMM, and measure the continuity from the trigger Coil, if the Rotor affect the Trigger Coil.
                  Last edited by Joit; 03-24-2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

sorry but i dont know anything about trigger coil or power coil. dont really understand how this is supposed to work tbh. Wondering if my coil is ok? if i need to i can go get more parts... mabey i can follow another guide. idk

Comment

Originally posted by tturner View Post
                      Got my replica made and I got transistor resistor diodes bifilar electro magnet ceramic magnet skate board wheel. finally got electromagnet working but wheel wont keep spinning Help please

I replicated this setup Bedini Motor ( Generator ) How To Build One - YouTube
                      In the video, he calls it a motor. He goes on to say that the magnets
                      "have to be neodymium for it to work".

Wrong, twice over.

It is NOT a motor. It is generator of pulses with the purpose of
                      charging batteries. (It can produce shaft power, but then the
                      functioning is going outside the realm of the SG).

The magnets should not be neos. They should be ferrites.

If you are serious, tturner, I urge you to register for that
                      Yahoo group.

Comment

I switched i up again this thing is starting to get skeptistisim
                        Last edited by tturner; 03-24-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

why does the wheel continue to spin

Comment

turner, does it spin now ? Sounds great.

Power Coil is only the term for this Coil, what is between Source and Emitter. The Coil where the bigger Current runs through.
                            The trigger Coil is the one what triggers the Base from the Transistor, and make it switch on and off. The trigger Coil gets it signal from the passing Magnets, its usual enough for the Transistor. When one Magnet from the Rotor did pass the trigger Coil, the Transistor turns off. With the Base resistance you can adjust the Delay from the Power Coil.

Comment

Working...
                            X