Bizzy's Bedini Machine aka Watson Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    Thank you very much for posting this.I knew intuitively that someone was after you.They can forget it.The videos are out for all and Sundry.Not like those old days.Its difficult to suppress these things anymore.VERY.Too much money, too much killings, too many cell phones with cameras, too many people from too many countries...... too many smart ones... Just leave them be people.Thanks again Bizzy, please let us know anything, anything.

Ged
    Hi Ged
    A few close friends here on the forum knew of my issues but with that disclaimer it is out in the open. In fact I believe someone or someones from THAT company signed into the forum and posed as an interested and innocent inventor. Fortunately they didn't hide their tacks well and I found them out.

Regardless I still am on the road and haven't been home yet.....that song "six days on the road" has nothing on me....after my training I have already logged 7200 miles in a little over a month....I have two more days and 900 miles then I'll be home for a few days but after that I will be home regularly and can resume my postings

Also for my friends I no longer need"40acres to turn this rig around" now I can turn it on a dime and give you a nickels change...lol
    Thanks to everyone for your support caring and patience
    Bizzy
    Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

• Always grateful

Smile it doesn't hurt!

Hi Bizzy,

I havn't posted to any of your threads before but I want you to know that I

appreciate you.

Been following some and watching the vids.

Can't see enough on the vids to "get it" yet, but expect to.

Another thing that Jesus said to his disciples that always fires me up:

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name,
      he shall teach you all things,.................. Joh 14:26

Is he qualified to teach regarding our energy interests? YEP!

We on da winnin' team!!

bro d

Comment

• Hi Bizzy,

I hope things have settled for you.

May I ask about the battery/cap segment of your setup?

If you parallel a couple of caps across the battery, why does the meter
        measuring the bat/cap, jump so much?

or

Could you draw out that segment of the setup?

Cheers, Garry

Comment

• work

Hello everyone
          I have been getting your private messages but my kindle will not let me reply to them while I am on the road.....Carroll I got your letter and will call you in a few days
          My new job is doing great Andy New employer has giving me extra routes which is good unfortunately I can't get home ad much as I would like.....I have been able to tear down my first unit and started to rebuild and making a how to video better than I had....unfortunately 10000 miles a month doesn't allow for much home time but I am getting my dedicated routes in November and my life should be calmer
          Thanks for your concern prayers and support
          Bizzy
          Smile it doesn't hurt!

Comment

• Keep well Bizzy, Garry

Comment

• Just glad to know you are OK!!

Dave
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Doin' it!

Originally posted by Bizzy View Post
                Hi Alvarohn,
                In mine I use 8 (1"X2") magnets each with altering polarity S/N/S/N/S/N
                And I use 6 coils of 14 gauge wire. Each coil is wound around a 1"X2" jig so that there are actuallt 12 coil bundles (2 bundles for each coil) for the magnets to pass over. So that there is only one magnet over a coil at any one time.
                I didn't know the name until you mentioned it so yes mine are also non linear
                Thanks
                Bizzy

Hi All,
                Let's revive this thread and get some reps running.
                I've gone over Bizzy's posts and related posts with applicable info.
                I believe that I can get one to work.

The thing about Bizzy that impresses me the most is his obvious ability to receive wisdom from the Lord. We are told in scripture that anyone who asks for wisdom will receive it. Non performance based and promised.
                I'm a Christian like Bizzy but I'm not here to preach.

In the above quote Bizzy says "So that there is only one magnet over a coil at any one time.
                When we look at 6 coils and 8 mags we see 2 mags over coils at a time.
                Mags and coils at 12:00 and 6:00 (clock face) correct?

I have 2 sets of mag rotors from from windgenkits.com and a 9 coil, star config casting on hand. I have several motors to test alternator setups.
                I'm going to try 9 coils and 10 mags first and see what we have.

An EE in UFO POLITICS threads named John Stone gives a clinic on pulsing hi amp loads through mosfets. I've built his ccts and have seen 1800W at 3-4kHz and no heat in the fets. Good info there.

Also on the yahoo evgray group, Einspace has a cct that pulses hi voltage through mosfets. I've done that one in 2 apps and have a motor that runs on 300v and another on 450v rectified AC. Heat is manageable for long runs.

I've recently built 2 window motors that could run this rig (one has a 26lb rotor, the other is small with hi torque) and also have ordered a field wound motor like Bizzy uses and 5, 2 farad caps, so I'm "in".

If anyone is in touch with Bizzy, please wish him and his family well for me.

Thanks for your consideration on this opportunity.

Did you notice that what JB said is required, is not what Bizzy did for his indefinite self runner? Impressive.

Best regards to all,

bro d
                Last edited by Donald Haas; 05-31-2014, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donald Haas View Post

Did you notice that what JB said is required, is not what Bizzy did for his indefinite self runner? Impressive.
                  Interesting. In what post did Bizzy say that his machine was an indefinite self runner?

Comment

• Indefinite self runner

Hi Wrtner,
                    "Indefinite self runner" is my own wording.
                    He talked about multiple runs of more than 24 hours.

Bizzy said:
                    "the good news was that my machine has ran non stop for 9 days with no sign of slowing or lose of power."

I've copied the errors as he wrote them.

He wrote of stopping runs because of noise and having to pack for his move.
                    Looks to me like it can run until mechanical failure.

It's nice to see a successful self runner and it's not connected to add copy for a product.

I tried 9 coils and 10 mags today and see that I have to ditch the steel bolts.
                    There is a significant increase in output when I move the mag rotor closer to the steel bolt on either side of the set up.
                    6v - 21v while getting closer.
                    Will be adding steel behind the coils or a 2nd mag rotor.
                    I have a lot of get acquainted testing to do with AF alts.

Regards,

bro d
                    Last edited by Donald Haas; 05-29-2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Have any of you PM'd Bizzy? He's around from time to time and has completed his relocation I believe he is on the road often, which is why his posts here are infrequent, but I believe he is still working on this.

Dave
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• I pm'd him yesterday.
                        Has he posted anywhere since last DEC?

Comment

"the good news was that my machine has ran non stop for 9 days with no sign of slowing or lose of power."
                          I think Bizzy's work is very interesting, but this means little. The device's battery has provided power to overcome friction in a bearing. It would do so. This is no indication of OU.

It is certainly not a signal to ignore JB's recommendations (see your post 157).

Comment

• Switching

It is certainly not a signal to ignore JB's recommendations (see your post 157).[/QUOTE]

Hi Wrtner,

In another post Bizzy said it ran for 4 months non stop.

He said that one of his machines had 7 alternators.

Bizzy did not use a monople energizer. He used a 3 phase axial flux alternator. A non linear mag and coil relationship with 6 coils and 8 mags, #14AWG coils wound on a 1" x 2" form, 100 turns. 1" x 2" neo mags.

Bedini said a non linear monopole energizer is required.

Bedini did not show pairs of in series batteries/caps in parallel, from which the motor was pulsed. He very well may have experimented with the concept. He seems to have done just about everything that any of us can think to try.

I'm not speaking against Bedini just observing the facts as best I can in the natural and the spiritual.

I'm presently studying the switching method.
                            Bizzy never showed the machanical arrangement of his switch, after he stopped using mosfets. He did indicate a passing arm for his switch.

Apparently there was no mechanical drag like with a commutator and brushes. I'm thinking that one could have a neo mag pass over a pair of contacts. The lower contact being ferrous and the upper one being non ferrous. The neo mag passing above would pull the lower one into the upper one and then release when the mag passes. Spring pressure could also be utilized to enhance efficiency. No friction.

One could also use mag repulsion where the passing neo mag will force the contacts together with down ward pressure. Non friction mechanical switching. (A 500v, 50A reed switch with 10,000000 cycle life, will do just fine)

I havn't thought of this type of switching before. I've spent years with commutators and brushes, automobile points and mosfets to switch hi V/hi A apps. Made many commutators and machined many cams for automobile points to switch 300v -2500v. They all fried.

Since Bizzy had it running 4 months with no switch failure then he had the arching under control, also.

With a window motor switched with hall devices, one can turn the motor off by switching the supply to the halls. That would be a very low watt 12V switching and could very well work just fine with a SS sw.
                            But, I'll work with mechanical for pulsing from Bizzy's transfer batt/cap to the motor.

Plenty to do.

Highest regards to all,

bro d
                            Last edited by Donald Haas; 05-30-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

In another post Bizzy said it ran for 4 months non stop.
                              Modern accumulators have immense capacity. If the device is not outputting to a substantial and measured load, then it will run for a very long time if all it is doing is overcoming the friction of a good quality bearing.

The machine needs to run a load.

Comment

• mechanical switch

Hi Donald Haas,

I am pretty sure from some conversations with Bizzy he was using a mechanical switch of his own design. I got the impression he was using a cam to actuate the switch but I don't recall his actually saying that. I know he tried several different motors before he got one that would work like he wanted. In one of his videos he shows using a second battery to get the motor and alternator up to speed before switching to the run only battery. I also know he was running some considerable loads for weeks at a time so I would ignore those that say he didn't have a load. I am pretty sure you can take all the information he has provided in this thread and the earlier one he had for a while and get a working system. I have just not had the time to follow through on how I think it could be done. I think the keys are to have a very efficient generating system with low drag, a good switching system and a motor that will provide enough torque to keep the system up to speed and not have any drag on the system when not being powered. And the last key would be to have enough mass to help maintain speed when the motor is off. This could be from a flywheel or just the rotor of the alternator if it is large enough. Good luck on your quest. I hope to get back to work on this project again sometime in the not too distant future. If I get something going I will post my results.

Carroll
                                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X