LIVE VIDEO bedini crystal battery build tonight at 6 et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIVE VIDEO bedini crystal battery build tonight at 6 et

TONIGHT LIVE at 6pm eastern time, go to ~ The Radiant Stream ~ and watch us build a bedini crystal battery as he showed everyone at the July Renaissance convention! Also, we would like to have a comment session after the build here on this thread for 45 mins or so after the build is done.

So remember, go to radiantstream.com, or go straight to ustream.com and search for our channel, radiantstream, on ustream.

See you all LIVE at 6!
    Last edited by radiantstream; 10-01-2011, 04:24 PM.

You can stream unlimited at Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone also, but tell Peoples to download a Adblocker.

I dont have any Problems there, i have Firefox, and, so far, anything works OK.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Joit, we're working on a couple different ideas to stream freely. (No pun intended!) You are right though, if anyone out there is using firefox, you can use adblock and it will not display the ads!

Comment

Ok Guys, about 20 minutes to showtime. We are setting everything up, So Head on over to ustream.com and search for radiantstream, or jump on ~ The Radiant Stream ~ and get through the first 30 seconds of ads that make this possible for free, and get ready!

Comment

I'm watching.
          The ads came up with sound, but now there's no sound

Have got Ubuntu 11.04 here and running Chrome, haven't used Ustream in a while.
          Will try Opera and Firefox.

Edit - got sound lol...sorry, was being a bit 'previous'

Comment

Good to see ubuntu! Sorry, working throught the first few bugs here

Comment

Yes sound was gone for 2 minutes.
              Justin.tv also has a chat beside where you can check your Video with the Audience.
              Also the Videos/streams are stored for a Week or more.
              You can also get in touch with Smartscarecrow at JTV, he has a weekly Show there, and is allways interested in Guests, who wanna present alternative Technologies.
              Last edited by Joit; 10-01-2011, 10:17 PM.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Sorry about the audio delay guys, First time with this setup, we'll only get better from here!

Comment

That was to fast and to short, again again But thanks for the Show anyway

Comment

OK JOIT, CHEKC IT OUT NOW! We are going to continue building more of these to eventually run a bedini 10-coiler !

Comment

That was pretty good, enjoyable, entertaining too - the lack of safety probably turned a few eyebrows upwards
                      I couldn't believe that copper bowl was up high and getting blasted with the blow torches haha

The sound went to a static hiss at around 10 minutes in and returned after a couple of minutes yeah. Missed some details perhaps.
                      But, what I gather is that the borax was used only to quench the bowl and so form a layer, very interesting. In my cells, I let the copper cool down to air temp and then use water to wash off the black oxide - your way will be tried this evening

Been following the Bedini Earth Light sticky thread about these and your video was a great bonus as a live presentation

Comment

Sooooooo, we're going to do some experiments LIVE RIGHT NOW on other parts/pieces that we are wondering if they will work or not, so if you're staying tuned into our LIVE show, you're getting extra!!!!

Comment

TY TY TY I am watching again!

And TY once more for the welcome !!
                          Last edited by Joit; 10-01-2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Sound is gone again after stacking the Cells. But at last, you can may upload the Videos to Youtube or Home - EnergeticTube.com -  Where technology goes LIVE!. A Kit or a part list would be nice.

Comment

Thanks Joit, I have a better mic for next time, also, i'm wireless right now, so that may have something to do with audio quality, doesn't seem to transmit ausio clearly, I'll have to have Matt work on that (haha) since he's the tesla guy around the shop.

Comment

Working...
                              X