Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini/Cejka: "Time Ends" in the 2030's (Energy From the Vacuum 20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini/Cejka: "Time Ends" in the 2030's (Energy From the Vacuum 20)

In addition to Energy From the Vacuum 19 I also purchased Energy From the Vacuum 20 in which John Bedini talks about his time with John Cejka, a mysterious individual who had a vast knowledge and access to supressed free energy and other exotic devices, some of which Cejka demonstrated to Bedini. During one time in 1984, Bedini was invited one night by Cejka to go to a warehouse. When Bedini got to the warehouse, which was about 1000 feet long, and stepped inside he saw that stacked side by side along the top of the building on the upper rows were exotic technologies. Amongst these were magnets that picked up gold, gasoline made from plants, a working model of a Papp engine and strange shaped coils, amongst other inventions. The warehouse also had a facility that made a catalyst that would turn tap water into gasoline.

Along one of the walls of the warehouse was a chart that was about 1000 feet long which consisted of a sinusoidal line that had small vertical lines drawn on it, while the words "Time Starts" were written on the left of the chart and "Time Ends" were written on the right. Cejka invited Bedini to have a closer look at the chart and Bedini found that it was a timeline of humanity. The small vertical lines marked individual years and at each year was description of significant events, world food production and who the President of the United States was for a given period. Bedini went towards the end of the chart, taking note that the US Presidents which would be in office beyond 1984 were Reagan, Bush Sr. and Clinton. When Bedini asked Cejka how he knew this Cejka replied "We know, we know who's going to be the President". He looked at around the year 2000, taking note for the year 2001 of a small picture of two buildings that were on fire.

Beyond the years 2000 Bedini noted that there was continuous war which occured up until the point of the chart with the words "Time Ends". Bedini says that at this point humanity ends in disaster. Bedini never took note of the specific year at which "Time Ends" since he wasn't close paying attention to the events after the year 2000 other than noting there was continuous war but estimated that since the year 2000 is marked at the last sinusoidal peak and the year 1984 is marked between the previous trough and the peak he estimates that the "Time Ends" point, which occurs at the last sinusoidal trough, occurs at around 2036.

Bedini makes no mention of the disaster/s that ends humanity or if "Time Ends" wipes out humanity completely. It should be noted that since Bedini wasn't paying close attention to the events after 2000 he may be assuming that the "Time Ends" point ends in disaster for humanity. "Time Ends" could mean the end of modern civilised society or a major socio-economic transition.

I'd like to hear from other forum members what their opinion is of this "Time Ends" point. To me, it does concern me somewhat and makes you think if there is any point in pursuing a cheap, clean abundant energy source if humanity is to end in a quarter of a century. Also it's a bit of a letdown to know that if Cejka held a warehouse filled with surpressed technologies in the 1980's how one could release their technology without getting supressed. On the plus side I won't have to worry about building up a retirement nestegg .

In saying this there's the possibility that John Bedini is just talking bull**** but I doubt that he would do that.
    Last edited by phi1.62; 09-11-2011, 06:50 AM.

Interesting, but I don't know if the time ends in 2030 or other year around that date. Maybe Cejka had a time camera. If you say that he had all those kind of things, maybe he also knew how to build one. Maybe he had access to privilege information, etc... who knows? The presidents are "easy" to know, maybe the next 2 or 3 presidents are known just right now. About the towers... I could thing that some people knewn that the operation was going to happen.

Other people, more than 100 years ago, predicted the arrival of Hitler saying that he was a man with a strange "spider", they were refering to the nazy symbol. Also some people have claimed that the the actual pope is the 1 before the last one. And they matched in the other popes... who known...

Comment

You might wanna look into this, remember Y2k, and that it always was good business to sell ascension robes:
      46 failed End-of-the-world predictions

Comment

Cejka was working for the NWO and his timeline was for the NWO, it's beginning time and it's end time. This is their timeline for their existence and NOT for mankind.

This was back in 1984 or so when John saw this and they had THEIR agenda on it... who they were going to put into the presidency, when it was going to happen and their plan for the world. All their plans.

They also clearly had the events of the 9-11 on there and it was all planned out. 911 was an inside job and a stage event into one world government. This was the early 1980's when John saw this. Anyone with any common sense and a true open mind can see that 911 was an inside job.

There was nothing in there that required time travel or seeing into the future, it is just THEIR PLAN for humanity. All staged and all carried out to eventually end when they will kill off 90%+ of all humanity.

There is nothing new here, it's all in the bible and you people who don't believe in God, it doesn't matter. The people who run this world believe in satan and they are carrying out his plan.

They will place us all in a one world government and when that is in place they will start to systematically kill off everyone. They are already doing that now with vaccines, aerosol spraying and poisoning of the food, water and environment. But they mask will come off when no one has anywhere else to run and they will start turning all these weapons of death on those that let them create it. Hardcore mass killing will begin. Why? Because we as a society let them.

In the end they will fail and the NWO will be destroyed and humanity will proceed to new and open heights with ALL knowledge open. People will look back at these times as dark and backwards as any dark age of the past.

So there is no reason to despair really but every reason to keep following the truth.

But because so many people are brainwashed and have an intense hatred for humanity and themselves, most people will not make it past the next 30 years. They (we) are allowing all of this to happen.

Doesn't have to be this way but most people just want to sit around sucking their thumbs waiting for Jesus to rapture them or just watch sports on TV.

Watch these videos and you'll get some idea what it's really about.

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube

And all of you little Feds like Cejka, they are going to kill your family to! There is no winning by siding against humanity because you're with us whether you like it or not. I didn't see anyone coming to Cejka's side to give him any life saving help when he came to meet his maker. They don't care about you and you're all eating, breathing the same poison as we all are.
        Last edited by SilverToGold; 09-10-2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen the video, I tend to agree with SilverToGold, if this Cejka guy did have access to a big warehouse full of suppressed tech then he was in league with some Alphabet agency and totally untrustworthy. This is a very strange development to me. What does this mean for John. Why was he shown.

Very mysterious stuff. Seems some people like to be steeped in mystery for some reason. So after all is considered how did this Cejka guy being in the video help us with free energy ? What technical details did he pass to John that John has passed to us and told us came from Cejka to warrant his mentioning in the video ? Anything ? Maybe he just adds some mystery to the situation. And fear.

Time per se will never end. It cannot by definition. All that can end is the continuation of systems. Systems collapse and end, time does not.

Cheers

Comment

@AetherScientist, according to John Cejka's brother he was an electrical prodigy. He invented the gold attraction magnet that Bedini saw. His brother also claims that at a young age Cejka was able to create ball lightning by blowing air across a spark gap resulting from a DC discharge.

I think you're right that they may have constructed this chart using some form of time camera. I don't think it's a NWO proposed timeline simply because they couldn't have that level of control over every major event, nor could I see how they could decide on specific events 50 years in advance. An example lets say this chart lists the US President for 2032 onwards as James Smith. If you assume that James Smith would be around 50 at the time he enters office this would mean that James Smith would've been 2 years of age at the time Bedini saw the chart. If this chart is a NWO timeline then why would they be selecting the President when he was a toddler? How would they ensure that James Smith followed a path in this life that would eventually lead to him being president in 2032. Now lets say that James Smith is 45 years of age in 2032, how did they decide that he would become president before he was born?

@Farmhand, Bedini never understood why Cejka became friends with him, his only explanation is that Cejka was probably trying to recruit him considering that he was a noteworthy figure in the free energy community at the time.
            Last edited by phi1.62; 09-10-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
              @AetherScientist, according to John Cejka's brother he was an electrical prodigy. He invented the gold attraction magnet that Bedini saw. His brother also claims that at a young age Cejka was able to create ball lightning by blowing air across a spark gap resulting from a DC discharge.

I think you're right that they may have constructed this chart using some form of time camera. I don't think it's a NWO proposed timeline simply because they couldn't have that level of control over every major event, nor could I see how they could decide on specific events 50 years in advance. An example lets say this chart lists the US President for 2032 onwards as James Smith. If you assume that James Smith would be around 50 at the time he enters office this would mean that James Smith would've been 2 years of age at the time Bedini saw the chart. If this chart is a NWO timeline then why would they be selecting the President when he was a toddler? How would they ensure that James Smith followed a path in this life that would eventually lead to him being president in 2032. Now lets say that James Smith is 45 years of age in 2032, how did they decide that he would become president before he was born?

@Farmhand, Bedini never understood why Cejka became friends with him, his only explanation is that Cejka was probably trying to recruit him considering that he was a noteworthy figure in the free energy community at the time.
              Yeah ok recruit him into what ? Exactly.

The warehouse is still unexplained. So is Obama's birth certificate. Were there picture's on the wall of the presidents or just name's ?

A certain name can be given to anyone. And the papers stolen changed or just forged as with complete identites, they can be created as well as stolen. The people that issue the original papers can surely fake some of the same.

To tell the truth I don't trust authority that is obviously either incompetent or dishonest. Meaning our governments continuously do the wrong thing with just about everything but we trust the papers they issue. Without question ?

I say question everything, twice, and demand an answer that makes sense. If the subject is important, question as long as it takes to get an answer that makes sense.

I don't trust any polititian that is not trying to abolish central fractional reserve banking and have countries issue thier own currency interest free.
              In fact I despise them. As the traitors they are. How many polititians does that leave to trust ? If we cannot trust the polititians why trust the papers they authorise or "legalise".

To say everyone is who thier papers state they are is like saying the CIA can't create an identity for an operative.

So it seems it would be fairly easy to do. If you write the law, authorise the papers and control the people that issue them.

We have a very bad system where evey now and then our governments throw a few coins in the ring and we all squabble and fight each other to get them. This is how they want it, for us all to wait till the next coin drop. And in between coin drops the vampires suck the juice from the economy so another coin drop is needed sooner, then we end up with so much money in the systemthe money is worthless.

This cycle of oppression needs to end. Who own us ? Do we own us ? Or do we elect people to own us ? It's time we elect people to serve us as they are paid to do. Not serve the bankers.

You can trust a birth certificate about as much as you can trust a dollar bill to be worth a dollar next week. Basically I think we can only really trust the people we know. The others we must judge by what they do and not what they say.

Cheers

Comment

Anybody catch the Planet X stuff?

supposed to cut the plain of the ecliptic dec 21 2012, causing worldwide tidal waves, pole shift etc. South Pole Telescope dubbed the Nibiru obsevatory. Cant see Nibiru except from there supposedly. If its there, may start seeing it even in the northern hemisphere soon. Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory shows Denver Airport a huge gov cover up with the ruling class planning to evacuate there to the underground city hidden there, linked to Cheyenne mountain. And a lot of people converting old atlas ICBM silos in the heartland.
                Up, Up and Away

Comment

I knew it! Warehouse 13 is for real
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Maybe it's apophis asteroid

There was a document about an asteroid that Nasa looks, in 2029, if the asteroid passes through a "key window", 7 years later ( 2036 ), it could crash on earth, and that one is a planet killer. I dont remember the pourcentage for the crash, but it can be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
                      In addition to Energy From the Vacuum 19 I also purchased Energy From the Vacuum 20 in which John Bedini talks about his time with John Cejka, a mysterious individual who had a vast knowledge and access to supressed free energy and other exotic devices, some of which Cejka demonstrated to Bedini. During one time in 1984, Bedini was invited one night by Cejka to go to a warehouse. When Bedini got to the warehouse, which was about 1000 feet long, and stepped inside he saw that stacked side by side along the top of the building on the upper rows were exotic technologies. Amongst these were magnets that picked up gold, gasoline made from plants, a working model of a Papp engine and strange shaped coils, amongst other inventions. The warehouse also had a facility that made a catalyst that would turn tap water into gasoline.

Along one of the walls of the warehouse was a chart that was about 1000 feet long which consisted of a sinusoidal line that had small vertical lines drawn on it, while the words "Time Starts" were written on the left of the chart and "Time Ends" were written on the right. Cejka invited Bedini to have a closer look at the chart and Bedini found that it was a timeline of humanity. The small vertical lines marked individual years and at each year was description of significant events, world food production and who the President of the United States was for a given period. Bedini went towards the end of the chart, taking note that the US Presidents which would be in office beyond 1984 were Reagan, Bush Sr. and Clinton. When Bedini asked Cejka how he knew this Cejka replied "We know, we know who's going to be the President". He looked at around the year 2000, taking note for the year 2001 of a small picture of two buildings that were on fire.

Beyond the years 2000 Bedini noted that there was continuous war which occured up until the point of the chart with the words "Time Ends". Bedini says that at this point humanity ends in disaster. Bedini never took note of the specific year at which "Time Ends" since he wasn't close paying attention to the events after the year 2000 other than noting there was continuous war but estimated that since the year 2000 is marked at the last sinusoidal peak and the year 1984 is marked between the previous trough and the peak he estimates that the "Time Ends" point, which occurs at the last sinusoidal trough, occurs at around 2036.

Bedini makes no mention of the disaster/s that ends humanity or if "Time Ends" wipes out humanity completely. It should be noted that since Bedini wasn't paying close attention to the events after 2000 he may be assuming that the "Time Ends" point ends in disaster for humanity. "Time Ends" could mean the end of modern civilised society or a major socio-economic transition.

I'd like to hear from other forum members what their opinion is of this "Time Ends" point. To me, it does concern me somewhat and makes you think if there is any point in pursuing a cheap, clean abundant energy source if humanity is to end in a quarter of a century. Also it's a bit of a letdown to know that if Cejka held a warehouse filled with surpressed technologies in the 1980's how one could release their technology without getting supressed. On the plus side I won't have to worry about building up a retirement nestegg .

In saying this there's the possibility that John Bedini is just talking bull**** but I doubt that he would do that.
                      For the cejka files, does anyone tried to replicate some of the experiments ??? Maybe john cej released those documents to give us another chance, but dont scrap it. Is there going to be a 2nd cd of the filez ??

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post

They (we) are allowing all of this to happen.

Doesn't have to be this way but most people just want to sit around sucking their thumbs waiting for Jesus to rapture them or just watch sports on TV.

They don't care about you and you're all eating, breathing the same poison as we all are.

Ditto, Ditto, and Double Ditto

Orion

Comment

Index of the cejka files

Index of Cejka Files

available via

CEJKA FILES

I bet if we googled "in quotes" these titles we could find some of this material.
                          Last edited by Nasa Nate; 06-07-2012, 11:07 AM.
                          0P3N S0UR(E 3NG1N33R1NG

Comment

other sources of similar info

We need to find out where that warehouse is located...

Take it or leave it, but similar tales are told by Andrew Basiago, Dan Burisch, Gordon Novell, Henry Deacon, Dan Sherman and a plethora of others. Start at Project Camelot and check out the video interviews section. Lots of interesting stuff including time technology, which would explain their knowledge of future presidents. Hmmm, allegedly Tesla was the one who first stumbled upon time, anti-grav and who knows what kind of other exotic effects. As for me, I just want my own personal single-occupant flying saucer to go to the office and grocery store. ... and maybe Tahiti on the weekends.

Chris

Comment

@Nasa Nate - i did just that and it's rather surprising, albeit i've only done so with a couple of those titles.
                              Here we have "Aluminum - Air Battery Development. Toward an Electric Car"
                              The exact same title, with a description appears here: http://trid.trb.org/view.aspx?id=202103
                              Last modified Feb 29 1984 --- so it's way back in the time frame and with a date that's a leap year specific one

Looking likely to be a fun evening doing the exact same with many of the other titles !

Comment

Working...
                              X