Starcoil bedini style batt. loader 20x higher spikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcoil bedini style batt. loader 20x higher spikes

The DUTCH ZPE group of Niburu :: Onthullend en Bewustmakend Nieuws! claim to have a breakthrough
    with a bedini style Star Coil, showing 20x higher spikes coming out on 1 specific drivingfrequency of the mosfet. here is a video and schematic

Doorbraak nulpuntenergie: 20 keer meer energie? (+video)

sorry guys, it is in dutch, no subtitles, but look the guys being enthousiastic!

what do you think of it? anyone familiar with it?

Got a couple of 555's looking for a use, so i'll replicate that circuit. Never built one of those coils though. The transistor will have to be different, but who knows what may happen. A couple of pots here and there and it might prove to be exciting for Tesla tower builds....discharging plasma straight across our backyard appeals !

Comment

Well, its actually nothing special.
      When someone ever has build proper a Bedini SG or something similar,
      you can see that the Spikes are way higher, sometimes 400V and more.
      When you place a Capacitor instead a Batterie as Charge, you can see that it slowly charges up to the Amount of the Spikes. The Energy in there is Real, i did decharge my Capacitor over 50 Watt 220V Lightbulbs and they light up short.
      At a normal Batterie, the Resistance from the Batterie prevents, that it loads up that fast, but you can overload it also, the Batterie could theoretically go up high as the Spikes too, there are only physical Borders.

This Guys are really Enthusiasts with her Starcoil, they have couple Videos and lots of Experimenting with it.
      Even when i dont wanna mention now, that it is not really something new,
      for European standard it is, because they behave like Stone Age people,
      when it is about Pulsing, Spikes or Tesla related Devices.
      But i wish them, that they may can get a Breakthoug with this Coil,
      and hopefully not bring a bad Light over the Rodin Coil, as some Guys often do,
      when they show a fancy Device, they then compare it with anything else,
      because this Coil has nothing to do with a Rodin Coil, but nothing works,
      and what is left, is a implied indirect Proof, that this, and the other Devices dont work.
      But i even have to admit, that i only zapped through the Video, because he talk so much.
      For my Taste, the Wires are to far away from eachother, that it really can show a Effect, and can create more Power.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Interesting info Joit
        I understood it to be 20X larger a result than normal...normal to other circuits of a similar nature. I watched the whole video, but quite agree, there was very little to any demo that the eyes could appreciate. These events should be like auto shows, with scantily clad models draped over circuits lol

Comment

Hi Dutchguy, unfortunately I didn't see anything on that scope that I don't see on my own scope quite often. OU cannot be determined by a scope.

They say the current can be measured with a scope but are they measuring current that is actually happening or theoretical current ?

I just skipped through the video too because it seems like just some copper wire and a transistor.

20 x bigger spike's ? Bigger than what ? With no load on the recovery diode the spikes should be very big.

I see them over 1 Kv sometimes with no load just the scope, but connect a load and you see it is only near unity maybe a bit over, but not provable.

If they have 20 time's OU they should be able to power the circuit with 1 watt and run 20 watts of lights from the recovery power or output.

Maybe I missed it , where is the supposed OU shown, what part of the video.

I agree with joit nothing much special there.

Cheers

Comment

Hi guys,

I agree there is nothing special about Bedini circuits, I built many devices all solid state resonant, even designed a PCB for it, lots of spikes, could go as high as 1 kV, but never I got more than COP=1 (swapping batteries over and over again)

But this guy claims to have 20x higher spikes at 1 specific frequency on this rodin starship coil.

So I am building one now and will hook it to my PWM, see what happens.

Comment

Good stuff, that's the best way to find out for sure. If it is for real then that is very good of course.

Comment

hi guys,

here some results from testing:

- tested with mosfet pulsing frequency 1Khz - 1 Mhz
                - tested with scoop on output diode
                - with a frequencycounter
                - 17Ah batt.
                - charging at best on 70kHz pulses 30V 1A input (1.5V above batt.voltage)
                - scoop pulse max 8V (the guy in video mentions 75V pulses!)
                - 3 large stacked neodynium
                - charging without neodynium is better
                - no frequency found where pulses are 20x higher

this evening I visit the guy from the video, so I will learn more hopefully!

Comment

new video

Doorbraak nulpuntenergie: De details (video)

Comment

Translation
                    Google Translate

Comment

Just a coil in a different shape .
                      Seems it likes the shape of the neo better then a normal star form
                      LOL

No puls test yet ,still to come............

Greetings from the Netherlands

Yeron
                      Attached Files

Comment

I talked to the guy yesterday.
                        I asked him what it was he all got excited about.

He said, I couldnt get the circuit to run, then I suddenly put magnet in the coil and the battery start charging.

He did not have a PWM, only a signalgenerator.

What I was curious about (i checked his scope /probe settings) that his spikes were 40 volts above battery voltage. He said he even got higher up to 75 volts !

In my replication I only got 4 volts above batt. voltage (30V 1A input)

anyone?

Comment

Hi Guys, I don't speak Dutch and I can't bear to watch through the whole video to find the scope action so I was wondering if there is any scope shots in that video, I really would like to see these spike's. But skipping through I can't find any.

Cheers

Comment

There are no scopeshots in the video. Yesterday I saw it with my own eyes (forgot to take cam shots )

Freq. was 6.2 Khz, mosfet was not warm at all, coil and magnet were warm.

I changed frequency a little bit, but spikes kept the same height. (I expected some resonance effect, but this was not the case)

The only thing I could not check was input amps. (input was a 12v deepcycle batt, 100Ah)

Comment

Working...
                            X