Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jtanguay
    replied
    After buying the 6" fan kit, I'm very dissapointed. It seems like it works, but there is no real charging going on from my experimenting with it.

It will charge a 12 volt battery to about 12 volts but once unplugged the voltage drops down to about 10-11. After a day or so the voltage leaks right out and goes to about 8-9 volts. But it will charge up to 12 volts+ on some batteries (but then leak right out again). I also have an old nicad battery I'm trying to revive but it's a real pain. The voltage is at about 18-19v (its a 18v battery) but there is nothing in there. It won't even power the fan for more than a minute. Just a 'surface' charge.

I've also tried charging old car batteries and they overflowed on me and never really achieved a good charge.

I've tried both with the scr cap 'pulser' and the regular way with some pretty poor results. I find it very misleading that on their site it doesn't mention that for best results the fan will need to be re-wired. So maybe my results are from using the stock wiring, but even then I would imagine that leaving a battery on the charger for 2-3 days would net some kind of real results. I'm not even looking for overunity. All I want is battery rejuvination!!!

I'm very skeptical at seeing people charge their batteries now that I've played around with the device. With the right setup I can get my volt meter to show voltage just with the ground connector connected to the charging battery, and my ac volt detector rings off about 8 inches away from the device and most switching components. My guess is that they could be giving a false reading. Even with no connectors, if I put my meter near the device it will show voltage. Strange things going on, but alas no rejuvination

Leave a comment:

• Neight
    replied
    here is a video I uploaded that has a pretty good view of the SSG circuit built on the kit PCB. the coil on the top is the kit coil, though I have put some tape over the coil on mine.
    I went all rogue and used small neo magnets, and I wouldn't recommend it. use the bigger rotor and ceramic magnets that is suggested by Bedini. I had some trouble getting mine to work, and because of the magnets I used, it needs to be tuned every time I turn it on.

I didn't like the trimmer that comes with the kit, it's a bit hard to adjust with the circuit running. I used the jumper that comes in the kit to use a fixed resistor (after you tune the circuit) and instead used a regular potentiometer for tuning and bypassed the trimmer. in this video is also the cap pulse circuit I built with the help of blackchisel97, and contains a lot of the parts I got with the kit.

at least in this video you can see the kit circuit and get a good idea of what you are buying.

YouTube - ‪SSG demo nearly finished‬‏

Leave a comment:

• Slider2732
    replied
    I'd suggest reading up as much as you can, on this forum and on YouTube vids. The idea being to familiarise with the circuitry and what it's doing, fully work through it, at least mentally.
    I don't own one, but do know the coils are prewound and the kits look to be of a high quality.

Depends on your location I would imagine, but I'd build one for free...am hopefully well known enough here to know i'd not run off with it !

*EDIT* What he said ^

Leave a comment:

• Neight
    replied
    Originally posted by jim15800 View Post
    I'd like to know if anyone has success assembling bedini Motor Generator Kits.
    If so I'd like your opinion on how thorough the instructions are and if all materials came with the kit? Also if you might be willing to assemble a kit and how much you would want to do so. Thank you for your time.
    I have bought the SSG kit and the cap pulse kit from the rcharge website. the SSG kit comes with a video and a circuit diagram. It comes with a printed circuit board and a coil and all the components you need to build the circuit. it also comes with 8 ceramic magnets to use. everything they said I would get did come in the kit, and they sent it out really quickly. it is not hard to put together, just a little bit of soldering on the PCB and wiring up the coil to the circuit.
    you still have to come up with your own rotor to put the magnets on.
    I had already built an SSG circuit when I bought the kit, so I didn't need instructions with that, and it really doesn't come with any instructions on assembly. the SSG kit is pretty easy to figure out by itself, but the cap pulse kit is a much different story. lots of parts, no PCB, and no instructions. I couldn't figure it out, and I ended up getting some help from another member of this forum to use the components I bought to make a cap pulse circuit in a much easier way that worked very well.

the kits are very light on instructions, and when i contacted customer service for some help, they sent me some photos of the circuit already built which really were not very helpful.

If you buy the kit for the SSG, I could help you figure out what goes where so you can built it. anything beyond the SSG and you will need someone more experienced to get you where you want to be.

hope this helps
    N8

Leave a comment:

• jim15800
    started a topic experience using bedini kits

experience using bedini kits

I'd like to know if anyone has success assembling bedini Motor Generator Kits.
    If so I'd like your opinion on how thorough the instructions are and if all materials came with the kit? Also if you might be willing to assemble a kit and how much you would want to do so. Thank you for your time.
Working...
X