Tom Bearden and Oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Bearden and Oil?

This link speaks for itself. I am sharing it without checking it's validity.

Subversion of Alternitive Energy. Maintaining America's oil addiction by Steven J. Smith
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
    This link speaks for itself. I am sharing it without checking it's validity.

Subversion of Alternitive Energy. Maintaining America's oil addiction by Steven J. Smith
    Wow,

I fact checked most of it, seems spot on.

Comment

I find this very disturbing and thank you a lot Inquorate for sharing. I was suspicious of Beardon however had nothing other than his lack of evidence to say against him but now..well that information speaks for itself. Thanks again for sharing.

Raui
      Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

I must mention it was found and shared by a user of hereticalbuilders over there first. I merely re posted it here. As that person posted in a members only section, i was unsure if i should reference them here.
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

This goes way beyond Bearden. The rabbit hole runs deep. The wickedness of mankind (TPTB) is great. I also find this disturbing and it saddens me to be of the same species. Although it's disturbing, it comes as no surprise to me. I may be of the same species, but I find comfort in knowing I'm not of the same seed or bloodline. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Inquorate.

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality...."--David Ellner

"The great mass of people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one." ----Adolf Hitler

"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker, a raving lunatic." --Dresden James
          Last edited by gravityblock; 06-01-2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Tom Bearden

When someone can post something we all don't already know, wake me up.

Tony Craddock being in the oil business has never been a secret - please
            do not create drama acting like this has been some cover up. And because
            he is in the oil business does not mean he cannot fund someone whose
            work he admires.

And slamming a man that is practically on his death bed (Tom Bearden)
            who has contributed more real information into this whole field than
            all of you put together is a disgrace and you should all be ashamed of
            yourselves.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

work he admires.

yourselves.
              just posted a link to someone else's words. He's already dead, so we can't ask him to reply.

If it is widely known that one person set up an internet site for another person via an obtuse pathway, then we've got no reason to feel bad about mentioning it.

Comment

My intent was to start a valid and civilised conversation. I apologise as it seems you may be offended and that was not my intent.

As for your comment about contributions, i concur. Bearden's theories are a matter of public record.

You insinuate that the users that have commented here have contributed little.

Real world contributions? No. Only bedini and stiffler are on public record for actually making verifiable >1 systems imo, and the rest of us hope to replicate.

But that's not what this thread is about. Hopefully future discussion can be civil.
                Last edited by Inquorate; 06-01-2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I think we should be thanking Bearden instead of investigating him. He has done what he can for us while trying to keep the guys in black coats and white shorts away. THE OPEC goon squad.

My family is into the Oil business and I still work everyday trying to save this Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by pengrove View Post
                    My family is into the Oil business and I still work everyday trying to save this Earth.
                    I work in the pharma industriy and in my free time I personally research in bio-medical things. I developed some tests and I apparently proved a regression of tumours in small animals using electromagnetic waves as an instrument to treat the animal. I have talked some times to my boss about that I have some theory (and achieved some results), about how the body really works and I shown him pictures and documents from the veterinary I collaborate with.
                    The answer? I possibly found a way little know to reverse diseases, and nobody gets interested in it. Why? I don't know. But there are results from the experiments I made that could prove a new way to treat the living being.

About energy, I only can say you that I met a man here in the country I live that invented a "free energy" device. I saw the device and I examinate it. It's awesome that the name of this man gives 0 results if I search for it in english at google. And the man invented the first device in the 1960's.

He told me about more inventors that I didn't know, mainly in russia. And he show me documents and electronic components that we wasn't able to find in google. The only thing I know is that in Russia exists a lot of inventors that they're almost unknow and in some cases it doesn't exist information in the net about them.

Comment

work he admires.

yourselves.
                      The issue isn't Tom Bearden supporting Big Oil or Big Oil supporting Bearden. The issue is both are supporting each other, and this relationship with Big Oil is found across the board with many other alternative energy researchers other than Bearden. Since they're supporting each other, in one way or another, then that should raise a huge red flag. Big Oil invests in green energy, such as wind and solar, to make it cheaper for them to extract the oil from the ground and increase their profit margins. They do this not to benefit the rest of humanity, but do this for their own self-benefit and gain. If Big Oil is supporting Tom Bearden and other alternative energy researchers, then the work of these alternative energy researchers is either being suppressed from the general public and being bought off, or their work is a fraud to misguide the general public.

GB
                      Last edited by gravityblock; 06-01-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I thought it was understood by most here that there are individuals and corporations involved in disInformation. Many are disquised in a myriad of way.
                        Even some here are highly suspicious. We must be cautious about accepting some of the published material as fact. Most declarations are not replicable by design. Some are overly protective of their designs and some are just hoaxes. Since no one can replicate all the many drawings,schematic and operating apparatuses posted, it is sometimes hard to determine which one are legitimate and which ones are not. Their disInformation network works overtime to assure this. It may not just be big oil, but other energy suppliers as well.By joining forces, they are able to not only manipulate price and availability but also to keep any information from being displayed on the internet. Many are employed at policing the internet for posted information that would unravel their plans. I have seen many disappear shortly after they were posted. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

yourselves.
                          In regards to the information Tom Bearden has contributed to the general public, it could be regarded by some as mis-information. For example, Bearden's MEG is based on the AB effect. Eliyahu Comay, is an Israeli theoretical physicist, has an alternative explanation of Aharonov Bohm effect. Comay's model explains the strong force, explains the quantum states of Delta++ and Omega- without color force, explains the proton spin crisis, explains the hidden momentum, has mathematically shown how the higgs boson doesn't exist, explains magnetic monopoles (quarks) using a basis which differs from Dirac's formulation, easily explains many QCD contradictions, and has provided a proof that QCD has been constructed on an incorrect Basis. The only ones who should be ashamed of themselves are the ones who believe in a web of lies over many generations, while saying the truth is utterly preposterous

Comay's website.
                          Comay's model vs. Standard model

GB
                          Last edited by gravityblock; 06-01-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

about electromagnetic healing...

I have to say that the information that Bearden explains in his website about some electro-therapeutic apparatus could be true, but the true thing is that he has explained anything about some simple experiments and techniques that proves that almost any "disease" can be reversed. There is a lot of theory that he hasn't explained.

I don't believe about some things like the Priore's machine. He says that it spend more than a decade to learn how the Priore's machine work. He explains that Priore mixed 17 frequencies in a plasma tube, etc... The true thing is the machine didn't worked as bearden explains. I have read a lot of books that priore read too and I don't believe what bearden says about priore. I'm not saying that it's not true, I only write here my own personal opinion.

Comment

IMHO Tom Bearden is doing exactly the same thing as Don Smith - he can't say us plain truth.Period. He is giving tips among some crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X