Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bedini restore batery

Hey guys I'm going to build new BEDINI circuit
    I want to ask which version BEDINI circuit is more useful to restore an old car battery

A) classical SSG bififilar coil, 3055
    (I put the battery restores long but not restored and completely)

B) BEDINI multistrand coil
    1 Trigger
    4 x power coil
    transistor 3055

C) BEDINI cole n-pole motor?

which version best suits me?

my priorities are
    1 A recovery of car batteries have about 44Ah
    2 efficiency good cop is the second

mam rotor ready now with 6 magnets 5x3x1.8 cm
    thanks im from slovakia i have poor english sorry
    Last edited by Powers; 05-26-2011, 09:39 AM.

Originally posted by Powers View Post
    Hey guys I'm going to build new BEDINI circuit
    I want to ask which version BEDINI circuit is more useful to restore an old car battery

A) classical SSG bififilar coil, 3055
    (I put the battery restores long but not restored and completely)

B) BEDINI multistrand coil
    1 Trigger
    4 x power coil
    transistor 3055

C) BEDINI cole n-pole motor?

which version best suits me?

my priorities are
    1 A recovery of car batteries have about 44Ah
    2 efficiency good cop is the second

mam rotor ready now with 6 magnets 5x3x1.8 cm
    thanks im from slovakia i have poor english sorry
    Hi Powers From my experience, most efficient battery rejuvenator is multistrand either with rotor or solid state or even trifilar solid state.
    If you're looking for efficient rejuvenator which doesn't cost alot to build I would suggest trifilar, where the third winding goes to the bridge rectifier and battery. I would wind coil with three strands, twisted, 100' each AWG#18 and use MJL21194 if possible.
    If you want to use rotor then make multifilar coil (3 to 8 strands of AWG#18 - 21, depending of what you have. I would wind about 120' or 36m of each, twisted together).

Vtech
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
      Hi Powers From my experience, most efficient battery rejuvenator is multistrand either with rotor or solid state or even trifilar solid state.
      If you're looking for efficient rejuvenator which doesn't cost alot to build I would suggest trifilar, where the third winding goes to the bridge rectifier and battery. I would wind coil with three strands, twisted, 100' each AWG#18 and use MJL21194 if possible.
      If you want to use rotor then make multifilar coil (3 to 8 strands of AWG#18 - 21, depending of what you have. I would wind about 120' or 36m of each, twisted together).

Vtech
      Wouldn't the bridge on the third winding cause a negative charge, changing how the battery works? This is the SG circuit without the capacitor dump?

I would use an SSG circuit that could be bifilar or multifilar, the output will excellent at recovery and charging.

To get the best results on a 44Ah battery your system will need to draw 2.2 amps.

I have done it on a 60Ah battery, with a trifilar SSG running at 0.16 amps but it took two months to recover and the capacity is still way down.

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
        Wouldn't the bridge on the third winding cause a negative charge, changing how the battery works? This is the SG circuit without the capacitor dump?

I would use an SSG circuit that could be bifilar or multifilar, the output will excellent at recovery and charging.

To get the best results on a 44Ah battery your system will need to draw 2.2 amps.

I have done it on a 60Ah battery, with a trifilar SSG running at 0.16 amps but it took two months to recover and the capacity is still way down.
        The only system I use capacitor dump is Picaxe driven Voltaic Amplifier. All other devices I built charge off the bridge or bridge with a cap across.
        It usually takes 4-5 days to restore heavily sulfated 100Ah and often there is improvement after 24hrs. I just finished first stage - desulfating of another large marine battery. It had only one cell responding at first, additional two came alive within 16hrs and next two within 24hrs. It took almost 48 hrs for the last cell. Now I started discharging. She had resting voltage of 12.9V
        I charge up to 15 - 15.5V for as long as it takes (day, two, five) then let it stabilize and discharge down to 12.5V resting voltage. Rest again and repeat the process to format battery at least 4 - 5 times monitoring capacity and density of electrolyte.

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

The only system I use capacitor dump is Picaxe driven Voltaic Amplifier. All other devices I built charge off the bridge or bridge with a cap across.
          It usually takes 4-5 days to restore heavily sulfated 100Ah and often there is improvement after 24hrs. I just finished first stage - desulfating of another large marine battery. It had only one cell responding at first, additional two came alive within 16hrs and next two within 24hrs. It took almost 48 hrs for the last cell. Now I started discharging. She had resting voltage of 12.9V
          I charge up to 15 - 15.5V for as long as it takes (day, two, five) then let it stabilize and discharge down to 12.5V resting voltage. Rest again and repeat the process to format battery at least 4 - 5 times monitoring capacity and density of electrolyte.

Vtech

When using a trifler wound Imhotep fan with a bridge on the third coil I changed the way my battery worked. It would not charge normally and appeared shorted although it would charge on the bridge of the fan. after a few cycles the acid in the battery was full of white crystals and the battery died, this was a new battery. I assumed it was the negative energy that did this. What do you think?

This is a little off topic but I don't want to give powers any problems from the start, that's why I recommended the SSG circuit.

Comment

thanks folks i post my result later

Comment

hello my idea is as follows

multistrand BEDINI with rotor

Trigger wire is 26 awg and 21 awg power wire
              wire is 36-40 meters long,,
              minimal 3x power wire max around 5-6x
              Coil size is my Spool sufficient?
              have a width of 7 cm and 7 cm length to
              core 1.5 cm

tranzistor i wille tip 41c then later mjl21194
              how many turns should have a coil? 800-1000 ??
              Attached Files

Comment

hello my idea is as follows

multistrand BEDINI with rotor

Trigger wire is 26 awg and 21 awg power wire
                wire is 36-40 meters long,,
                minimal 3x power wire max around 5-6x
                Coil size is my Spool sufficient?
                have a width of 7 cm and 7 cm length to
                core 1.5 cm

tranzistor i wille tip 41c then later mjl21194
                how many turns should have a coil? 800-1000 ??
                I would suggest to stay within 2 sizes apart between trigger and power coils, eg. #23/#21.
                I would use 100 -120' of each wire. (36 -40m is ok)
                Your spool is fine and you should be able to fit 6 twisted wires on it. Core diameter of 1.5cm is fine.
                Make sure you have good core material such as 1.5mm iron welding rods. There is no need to coat them with paint or lacquer individually but secure the bundle in the spool with good epoxy. Any loose piece may get pulled out and ruin your rotor, magnets and spools. Same applies to the magnets. Even with good glue it doesn't hurt to wrap your rotor around with good reinforced tape.
                Change your transistor to MJL21194 as soon as you can. TIP41 is really poor and will affect performance. More prone to "sudden death syndrome" too.
                You'll have to experiment with base resistance to find a "sweet spot". Once determined I would replace the pot with 5 - 10W resistor and small bulb.

V
                Last edited by blackchisel97; 06-01-2011, 04:18 PM.

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

thank you my friend

Comment

Bedini

Hi sucahyo bridge to a normal bedini but self oscillating found it very good. Just put an FWBR to a bedini with an ac cap to oneside of the bridge to give positive and negative charge.
                    Thanks

Comment

thanks for tip im not exactly understandt what is FWBR is this?

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
                      Today I got awg 23wire for triger

Comment

pls send me schematic of suchayo bedini fwbr .. very thanks

Comment

pls send me schematic of suchayo bedini fwbr .. very thanks
                          FWBR stands for a Full Wave Bridge Rectifier, also known as Graetz Bridge.
                          Third winding is connected to the bridge and its pos/neg are connected respectively to the charging battery.

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

oKej
                            yesterday i wound my coil around 40meters wire ,1x triger 5x power coil twisted in to one cable ...

today i construct my circuit this is my "scheme"
                            my s chceme is corect or have better scheme ??

tranzistor maybe 3055 for test
                            I need to buy mjl21194
                            Attached Files

Comment

FWBR stands for a Full Wave Bridge Rectifier, also known as Graetz Bridge.
                              Third winding is connected to the bridge and its pos/neg are connected respectively to the charging battery.

V
                              thanks fwbr give later ,, on begining give ond diod for test

Comment

Working...
                              X