No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just sharing my findings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGat...2&feature=plcp

Fausto.

Comment

• and one more video showing more details about corrosion on this cell: Crystal Cell 7 - Corrosion ? I think not - YouTube

I think that there is very minimal if no corrosion.

Fausto.

Comment

• Alum cell is a winner

Hi, just to post a quick update. I made a cell with magnesium rod and heat treated copper twisted wires a couple days ago. The mix: alum, water, grinded iron pyrite and little bit of sodium silicate. I cut a piece of coffee filter to absorb the liquid gray mix and put it around the magnesium rod. I taped the copper around the mag and that's it. In the first hours, the cell was gassing a little bit but now I hear nothing coming from the cell and it put some good light output from the joule thief circuit. 1 ma and 1.25v for now. It needs water to grow crystals and output power. It's like a plant. I know it will grow in good lasting power output in the long run. The crystal cell needs some care to do it right. It needs conditioning. I think the mag will eventualy turn black and be completly protected from corrosion, just like my mag/copper ground battery. Yes you can do a static cell just like Ibpointless does that doesn't needs water but you can't do anything practical with it. The Ibpointless cell act like a captret. The Bedini's cells are WATER FUEL CELLS with a static component when dry. We need more cash, research and peoples on this crystal thing. It's the future in battery technologies but we need to know how to improve the power density of these cells without destroying the source dipole.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
          Hi, just to post a quick update. I made a cell with magnesium rod and heat treated copper twisted wires a couple days ago. The mix: alum, water, grinded iron pyrite and little bit of sodium silicate. I cut a piece of coffee filter to absorb the liquid gray mix and put it around the magnesium rod. I taped the copper around the mag and that's it. In the first hours, the cell was gassing a little bit but now I hear nothing coming from the cell and it put some good light output from the joule thief circuit. 1 ma and 1.25v for now. It needs water to grow crystals and output power. It's like a plant. I know it will grow in good lasting power output in the long run. The crystal cell needs some care to do it right. It needs conditioning. I think the mag will eventualy turn black and be completly protected from corrosion, just like my mag/copper ground battery. Yes you can do a static cell just like Ibpointless does that doesn't needs water but you can't do anything practical with it. The Ibpointless cell act like a captret. The Bedini's cells are WATER FUEL CELLS with a static component when dry. We need more cash, research and peoples on this crystal thing. It's the future in battery technologies but we need to know how to improve the power density of these cells without destroying the source dipole.

completely agreed, the last cells i did were based on bedini's design Mg Cu, with alum and a bit of cream of tartar... they have been going non stop for 5 months now and they seem to get better with time, the Mg is almost intact, just a grey layer around it. the best one i have is lasting 7-9 days with no water!! these are real winners, cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by cgalvisardila View Post
            completely agreed, the last cells i did were based on bedini's design Mg Cu, with alum and a bit of cream of tartar... they have been going non stop for 5 months now and they seem to get better with time, the Mg is almost intact, just a grey layer around it. the best one i have is lasting 7-9 days with no water!! these are real winners, cheers
            What kind of power are you getting on this cell with and without water?

Best of luck

Comment

• secret mix

Secret mix

I think I came up with the secret mix that JB used in the alum water

Comment

• Please go ahead Allwest. BTW I have not replicated your chili and silicone grease cell yet because of the chemical content of the ingredients (too many variables to manipulate yet to prove ''free energy''). I want to better understand the Alum cell first. Is this a secret for the gelatinous composition of Alum in the Lead-Alum cell?? Thks. Jean.

Comment

Please go ahead Allwest. BTW I have not replicated your chili and silicone grease cell yet because of the chemical content of the ingredients (too many variables to manipulate yet to prove ''free energy''). I want to better understand the Alum cell first. Is this a secret for the gelatinous composition of Alum in the Lead-Alum cell?? Thks. Jean.

CDM,

I have yet to try this with alum but it does crystallize fast

Hot Ice or Sodium Acetate - Make Hot Ice or Sodium Acetate from Vinegar and Baking Soda

Comment

• Thanks Allwest! Very appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Allwest! Very appreciated.
                      I think that John B has already divulged that info.
                      Others can correct me if I am wrong.
                      I thought I remember it being sodium silicate.
                      Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by Sawt2 View Post
                        I think that John B has already divulged that info.
                        Others can correct me if I am wrong.
                        I thought I remember it being sodium silicate.
                        Brian
                        No, sodium silicate is the monohydrate form of silicate and will not work. It's the pentahydrate solution that provide the proper hydration for long long run time without adding any water. And it's very pricy. Allwest has found a way to crystalise the Alum faster and we need that. It's cheap and effective imho. Yes.. adding a little bit of water once a week or two but the copper oxide I and II ( burned black and red oxide). The black oxide will act as a depolariser for the cell and stop the corrosion process and the red oxide will act as a blocking diode valve for the radiant energy to flow in one direction only. Yes John Bedini is/was THE MAN. I hope he comes back very soon to update us on his projects.

Comment

• For anyone still working on this thread, you might find this information interesting. Early in this thread, John Bedini introduced the Magnesium / Copper / Alum cell. While many theories were bandied about as to how this cell worked, John eventually came out and said this was a fuel cell. I had also labeled this a fuel cell and now with some terrific work by Lidmotor, you can finally see how the Alum / Epsom Salt facilitate these cells.

Lidmotor has released a set of videos showing his Stainless Steel / Epsom Salt Rechargeable cells and if you have not seen them, you really should take the time to watch. Do some research on the interaction of sulfates and water and this process become understandable. Check out this PDF -
                          Having a gas with Water

Captured from the last paragraph on the third page on how it works:
                          “In a water molecule, the Oxygen atom has a tendency to be negatively charged and the Hydrogen atoms have a tendency to be positively charged. Your device pulled apart water into these two components.”
                          “Since opposite charges attract, the Hydrogen migrated towards and bubbled from the negative electrode or stainless steel screw and the oxygen migrated towards and bubbled from the positive electrode or stainless steel screw.”
                          “(The Epsom salt, also known as magnesium sulfate or MgSO4·7H2O was dissolved in the water to help your battery break up the water more efficiently. Epsom salt breaks up into particles called ions. When added to the water, these ions help charges move around the solution.).”

Using Copper and Magnesium, John provides the current internally to make this process happen. This is really ingenious and gives even greater importance to this cell. Lidmotor shows how this process with same metal electrodes not only splits the water; it also makes a very nice battery. Interesting how these two processes (battery and hydrogen fuel cell) interrelate.

Brad S

Comment

• Self generating crystal power cell

Self generating crystal power cell 1.85 volts, although low amp dry cell

Self generating crystal power cell - YouTube

Best of luck

Comment

• Ive been looking into the Bedini Crystal Battery buisness for some time now. What I can't just fathom is how a crystal battery is different from a lemon battery or a standard AA battery. I have tried making several Magnesium and Copper batteries with alum, rochelle salt, and magnesium sulfate. They turned out pretty good producing well over a volt. But, I have been able to produce similar voltage from a lemon. What sets crystal batteries appart?

Comment

• electric signals from flowers

It can be shown that crystals in their own way can convert energy and that some geometry works better than others and a pattern does exist.
                                power hypothetically use pathways semi conductive bands or gateways to be useful to allow system of electrical flow. Some laugh, others say that it is a waste of time and the chances are too slim that the technology could ever teach us anything other than galvanic principles. I believe that progress was made here.

For many years scientist believed that a bee used fragrance to find nectar in flowers. There have been others that have felt that an electrical phenomena exists and that other forms of energy do exist in nature and that understanding these could lead to new avenues of power.

Here is an article that says that a bumble bee and plants use electrical signals.
                                Plants and bees electrical communications | DVICE
                                Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-23-2013, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X