Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
    Yes I'm still around and still working on my cells.

"It was brought to my attention that the Crystal glue cell could be making magnesium chloride. Magnesium chloride absorbs water from the air like crazy. So if its making magnesium chloride that its nothing more than a water battery. So I ran some test that can not confirm that its pulling water from the air and thus is the reason why it works. I've made a table salt and Epsom salt glue cell and it has the same opportunities to make magnesium chloride but it does not and it dies off. Also physical appearance of the crystal glue cell to the magnesium chloride cell shows that the crystal glue cell rock hard while the magnesium chloride cell is wet and gooey. If the crystal glue cell was pulling water from the air than the glue would never dry and it would remain wet looking like the magnesium chloride and glue cell. It can not be confirmed that the crystal glue cell is a water battery."

Video.... Is The Magnesium Chloride the Reason why the Crystal Glue Cell works - YouTube

Here is the data...... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...TN2Q2pfWjVKZVE
    IB,

I don't know if you have seen my last video, but this is the oldest cell I have continued to work with

It is a dry cell and still has power and the volts just keep going up

It is sitting around 1.5 Ma, no matter what I do to it, it also gains Ma when I short the cell, but when I did my test it almost hit a 1/2 amp

I have several theories and I was wondering if you could help prove a piece of the theory

You have a cell that is a copper pipe wrapped in mag ribbon

If you could do a test as a base line volts and amps

Take the tape off the end of the pipe and put ice down the tube, then blow the outside with a hair dryer, if my theory is right then you will have massive gain in power, we are making a form of a thermal electric generator

But there is a twist to this, which leads to the next test after this if this proves right

PS, make sure you do not get the mag wet or this will not work, the cell needs to be dry

Another PS, If this does not work, you may want to try hot water in copper pipe and cold on the Mag

Best of luck
    Last edited by Allwest; 11-20-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys,

testing my latest cells towards dry I noticed something interesting. I can even with copper to copper produce some voltage and current using MnO2 + Alum + Epson salts.

On Magnesium off course is a super cell but corrodes, now, if you let it dry pretty good and add ONE drop of water, enough ONLY to wet the chemical but not the Mg, it works too.

So, controlling the amount of water on the Magnesium surface is key. I wonder if what is happening at IB's cell is indeed locked water that can not move, but only conduct.

In my cell, I have a electrolyte (testing still) that sucks the water but does not let the Mg get wet and the power is 2 ma or more at under load 100 ohms, about .1 or .2 volts, not much but in series/parallel can light an LED pretty good.

@Allwest,

can you measure your cell with voltage AND current under 100 ohm load resistor? Just current could be that you have 1/2 amp but almost 0 volts, or vice-versa. So it is important to have both measured at the same time.

In the case of Bedini's alum/Mg cell that he cells, it is clear to me that the water makes the Alum crystal grow for the little time the water is available. And that little time is very little too to corrode Mg substantially and AS the crystal grows the effect is more towards crystal grow and less towards corrosion, So, his cell will run literally forever.

I am not trying to start a debate about water or not cell. What I CARE is that I have power for a long time. Water is essential for current, crystals are essential for voltage so lets figure this out together.

I am working on dry cells but to get there I have to make them wet first.

Fausto.

Comment

• Testing out an old idea with a new scope.. (SCHOOL GLUE)

I took an old AA battery and took it apart to see how they construct their batteries. To my surprise the Cathode (-) was a nail surrounded by some sort of electrolyte buffer. I dont know what either of these two are comprised of. and the electrolyte between that and the anode was Maganese Dioxide from what it looked like.

I took a mix I've been testing, mainly to test with the Cathode components I pulled from the battery. Made a anode casing from some copper i had lying around and the amps are pretty high so far. Its going to take some time for this cell to settle.

Mix was: Calcium Hydroxide (Kalwasser), Barium Titanate, Potassium Chloride, Rochelle salt. (SCHOOL GLUE)

Barium Titanate has an extremely high charge/discharge rate and you can get this as old sonar pieces off of ebay. I just ground this down using a dremel. The new eestor batteries are comprised of this component.

Has anyone actually taken these commercial AA batteries apart? Very interesting, why dont we just use their Cathode's and Anodes and put our electrolyte mix in the battery? They spend millions to research and make these; just a thought.
        Last edited by vintasalo; 11-20-2012, 07:20 PM. Reason: Had to add component School glue

Comment

• Double posted on accident
          Last edited by vintasalo; 11-20-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
            Hey guys,

testing my latest cells towards dry I noticed something interesting. I can even with copper to copper produce some voltage and current using MnO2 + Alum + Epson salts.

On Magnesium off course is a super cell but corrodes, now, if you let it dry pretty good and add ONE drop of water, enough ONLY to wet the chemical but not the Mg, it works too.

So, controlling the amount of water on the Magnesium surface is key. I wonder if what is happening at IB's cell is indeed locked water that can not move, but only conduct.

In my cell, I have a electrolyte (testing still) that sucks the water but does not let the Mg get wet and the power is 2 ma or more at under load 100 ohms, about .1 or .2 volts, not much but in series/parallel can light an LED pretty good.

@Allwest,

can you measure your cell with voltage AND current under 100 ohm load resistor? Just current could be that you have 1/2 amp but almost 0 volts, or vice-versa. So it is important to have both measured at the same time.

In the case of Bedini's alum/Mg cell that he cells, it is clear to me that the water makes the Alum crystal grow for the little time the water is available. And that little time is very little too to corrode Mg substantially and AS the crystal grows the effect is more towards crystal grow and less towards corrosion, So, his cell will run literally forever.

I am not trying to start a debate about water or not cell. What I CARE is that I have power for a long time. Water is essential for current, crystals are essential for voltage so lets figure this out together.

I am working on dry cells but to get there I have to make them wet first.

Fausto.
            Fausto,

Maybe you can show me how to do this and type of 100 ohm load resistor I need?

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
              Fausto,

Maybe you can show me how to do this and type of 100 ohm load resistor I need?
              Very simple. You will only need the one meter you have. Any 100 ohm resistor will be fine I think. I don't think your cell will burn a 1watts resistor in 3 seconds.

Measure the cell just like you are doing BUT put the resistor around the screw on the top of that cell, and the other end connect to the meter just like you did.

Measure that voltage on the meter down.

Now, make the same measurement AGAIN but this time connect to the cell only (bypassing the resistor all together). Measure that voltage down again and post both numbers here.

Thanks,

Fausto.

Comment

Very simple. You will only need the one meter you have. Any 100 ohm resistor will be fine I think. I don't think your cell will burn a 1watts resistor in 3 seconds.

Measure the cell just like you are doing BUT put the resistor around the screw on the top of that cell, and the other end connect to the meter just like you did.

Measure that voltage on the meter down.

Now, make the same measurement AGAIN but this time connect to the cell only (bypassing the resistor all together). Measure that voltage down again and post both numbers here.

Thanks,

Fausto.
                Fausto,

Happy Thanks Giving

So I tried the 100 ohm resistor set for volts, it started at .59 volts and then started going up to 1.08 volts, it was still going up but very slowly after 10 min

Then I took the resistor off and it read 1.08 and stayed for 5 min

I then read amps without resistor an it read 14.21Ma

So what does this tell us?

Best of luck

On second test (I forgot that I was shorting the cell for a couple of days) Volts beginning without resistor 1.27 volts after attaching resistor 1.27, volts removing resistor 1.27, the only thing I see different is when I test the amps after the resistor was attached and they have gone up from 5Ma to 15Ma

Maybe I am doing something wrong? I am using a 110 ohm 1/2 watt Carbon-film resistors (RadioShack) attached to the mag screw and test the other leg of resistor with the copper

Your thoughts?

Best of luck
                Last edited by Allwest; 11-22-2012, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Fausto,

Happy Thanks Giving

So I tried the 100 ohm resistor set for volts, it started at .59 volts and then started going up to 1.08 volts, it was still going up but very slowly after 10 min

Then I took the resistor off and it read 1.08 and stayed for 5 min

I then read amps without resistor an it read 14.21Ma

So what does this tell us?

Best of luck

On second test (I forgot that I was shorting the cell for a couple of days) Volts beginning without resistor 1.27 volts after attaching resistor 1.27, volts removing resistor 1.27, the only thing I see different is when I test the amps after the resistor was attached and they have gone up from 5Ma to 15Ma

Maybe I am doing something wrong? I am using a 110 ohm 1/2 watt Carbon-film resistors (RadioShack) attached to the mag screw and test the other leg of resistor with the copper

Your thoughts?

Best of luck
                  This is great. Missing two numbers only. The amp reading with and without the resistor in series just like you did with the voltage reading, please.

Fausto.

Comment

This is great. Missing two numbers only. The amp reading with and without the resistor in series just like you did with the voltage reading, please.

Fausto.
                    Fausto,

Reading with resistor, start 5.38 Ma, 5 minute run 1.97 Ma semi holding

Reading without resistor, immediately disconnect resistor jumped back up to 2.86 Ma, 5 minute run time 1.98 semi holding

Your thoughts?

Comment

Fausto,

Reading with resistor, start 5.38 Ma, 5 minute run 1.97 Ma semi holding

Reading without resistor, immediately disconnect resistor jumped back up to 2.86 Ma, 5 minute run time 1.98 semi holding

Your thoughts?
                      Thank you for the measurements. Yes now it makes sense to me. I think your cell is giving about 0.05volts with 2ma which is pretty much what I would expect from a dry cell. Unfortunately the internal resistance is so high that to run something makes it very difficult.

Putting many in series will not work well, BUT, putting many in parallel with many parallel LEDS will work like a charm.

Fausto.

Comment

Thank you for the measurements. Yes now it makes sense to me. I think your cell is giving about 0.05volts with 2ma which is pretty much what I would expect from a dry cell. Unfortunately the internal resistance is so high that to run something makes it very difficult.

Putting many in series will not work well, BUT, putting many in parallel with many parallel LEDS will work like a charm.

Fausto.
                        Note: this dry cell will not die, no matter how long I short this, it still comes back with about 1.40 volts and 5.8 Ma start reading
                        Interesting, but not sure what we can do with this small amount of power

But the very interesting note to this cell, is I can get it up to about 500Ma, using a technique that is non-galvanic

Best of luck

Comment

Note: this dry cell will not die, no matter how long I short this, it still comes back with about 1.40 volts and 5.8 Ma start reading
                          Interesting, but not sure what we can do with this small amount of power

But the very interesting note to this cell, is I can get it up to about 500Ma, using a technique that is non-galvanic

Best of luck

Please show me how to do this dry cell. I want to replicate. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
                            Please show me how to do this dry cell. I want to replicate. Thank you.
                            This was one of my oldest cells, that is still working, you may laugh, others have, but it is still working

The volts have gone up over time, and the amps have gone down over time

Allwest power cell # 6 - YouTube

Silicone grease layer over mag

Grind some quartz, dust cover over the grease

Install in copper sleeve, and place chili powder around mag

After this I added water and let it dry out

Best of luck, and let me know how it turned out

Note: this cell takes a long time to dry out before it starts acting like a crystal cell.....7-10 days
                            Last edited by Allwest; 11-25-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Thank you so much allwest. I will report to all how these cells does in the long run.

Comment

• Dry Crystall cell

To All,

Just some thoughts

Are these Crystal cells just a form of a TEG device

Also this explains why when we connect a load on these cells, the power drops and them goes up when the load is connected (heating the cell)

Kind of a self generating, self charging heat power for the TEG

On my cell, it is the copper that needs the heat, and the mag cold, and shebang it goes up to 500Ma

Best of luck

Comment

Working...
                                X