Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
    Plengo,

Some things to try with the new cell (there are many)

Heat the copper coil several times and dip into a bath of salt water

Then let the copper get a green oxide on it, I let it stay in a semi sealed container with a little salt water at bottom

Then install on Mag

The green oxide acts like a catalyst, it will absorb the hydrogen that is so damaging to these cells and turn it back into water

I had a video of this but can not find it, you will see the bubbles come up and then be attracted to the green copper

Best of luck
    This new cell is very tricky. I can sometimes get it to work completely dry and other times I cannot.

I think it has to do with the oxide layer on the Mg. On my last video (#30) I show that (luck me) straight from the Mg bar being absolutely dry. No tricks anywhere.

This cell should catch EVERYONEs attention because it is indeed a solid state cell with good power output and obviously to run for the life time of everyone here.

I still don't know what kind of oxide layer one needs to make it work well.

Fausto.

Comment

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
      This new cell is very tricky. I can sometimes get it to work completely dry and other times I cannot.

I think it has to do with the oxide layer on the Mg. On my last video (#30) I show that (luck me) straight from the Mg bar being absolutely dry. No tricks anywhere.

This cell should catch EVERYONEs attention because it is indeed a solid state cell with good power output and obviously to run for the life time of everyone here.

Fausto.
      It's the black copper oxide that is coated on the mg. When this oxide layer is etablished, the junction from the black to the red oxide create the diode effect. This black layer is protecting the mg from corroding but not everywhere on the mg. If you keep adding very little water once in a while, the ''spotty'' black oxide will be all over the mg and it will stop the corrosion. I am currently searching some infos on the net about the cat whisker and early crystal radio sets. I am sure it's a better way to catch microwaves or something like that to furnish power output. The little water is needed to make the point diode ''nano'' connections. The more the water locked up in the crystal, the more ionic transfer can occur within the 2 electrodes and the more current you get from this process. I'm so happy with my cells too!! The more you play with them (conditioning) the more you get from them.
      Last edited by CrystalDipoleMatrix; 09-26-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Fausto.
        Plengo,
        One type of secret is forming the oxide layer with copper in contact with Mag

You need to tap power from new mag, through the oxide layer to the copper

Best of luck
        Last edited by Allwest; 09-26-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
          It's the black copper oxide that is coated on the mg. When this oxide layer is etablished, the junction from the black to the red oxide create the diode effect. This black layer is protecting the mg from corroding but not everywhere on the mg. If you keep adding very little water once in a while, the ''spotty'' black oxide will be all over the mg and it will stop the corrosion. I am currently searching some infos on the net about the cat whisker and early crystal radio sets. I am sure it's a better way to catch microwaves or something like that to furnish power output. The little water is needed to make the point diode ''nano'' connections. The more the water locked up in the crystal, the more ionic transfer can occur within the 2 electrodes and the more current you get from this process. I'm so happy with my cells too!! The more you play with them (conditioning) the more you get from them.
          hmmmmmm. Very interesting!

To my frustration i quickly tried making a few bars of Mg have the white oxide. One became white the other became black (the one you describe). The one with white failed badly in generating ANY current but good voltage. The black gave me good current and BAD voltage (GOOD / BAD as a ration between the effect).

I am realizing that we need both oxides together to make the cell burn the LED with power.

I could not faithfully repeat the example I showed on my video #30 where the Mg and Copper ONLY would light 3 Leds driven by an oscillator. I must have had some good luck in getting a location on the Mg where the oxide was present and some old alum crystals that grown on the metal where the copper would lightly touch allowing a good amount of power to come out and run the lights.

Fausto.

Comment

Plengo,
            One type of secret is forming the oxide layer with copper in contact with Mag

You need to tap power from new mag, through the oxide layer to the copper

Best of luck
            Yes. I think you are super right. The tiny cell on my videos (#29,#30) was made from an old piece of Mg that had been touched by the oxides present on Mg pieces that I took from old cells that I dismantled (to look inside the cell).

That Mg must got contaminated by those oxides and they grow on the whole Mg. Than I put the Copper wire right around and played with the voltage meter on the cell until I notice the voltage spike around 1.25v up to 1.80v.

Quickly I saw that it was not logical. So I looked for the spot again many times until I found it and quickly I changed the meter from volts to amps and voila, it as giving over 200ma (no idea what voltage).

I could not believe it so I did not waste time, took the camera and was ready to do it again on camera and the cell worked and there was a lot of light. I recorded the cell running. I was very happy to confess.

Fausto.

Comment

Yes. I think you are super right. The tiny cell on my videos (#29,#30) was made from an old piece of Mg that had been touched by the oxides present on Mg pieces that I took from old cells that I dismantled (to look inside the cell).

That Mg must got contaminated by those oxides and they grow on the whole Mg. Than I put the Copper wire right around and played with the voltage meter on the cell until I notice the voltage spike around 1.25v up to 1.80v.

Quickly I saw that it was not logical. So I looked for the spot again many times until I found it and quickly I changed the meter from volts to amps and voila, it as giving over 200ma (no idea what voltage).

I could not believe it so I did not waste time, took the camera and was ready to do it again on camera and the cell worked and there was a lot of light. I recorded the cell running. I was very happy to confess.

Fausto.

Plengo,

I am glad I am not the only one to see 1.80 volts, this is what keeps you going

Best of luck and more new findings to come

Have you got it into a magnetic flux vortex yet?
              Last edited by Allwest; 09-26-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Plengo,
                Have got it into a magnetic flux vortex yet?
                Excellent idea. WE know that crystal grows with shapes when under a magnetic field.

Fausto.

Comment

Excellent idea. WE know that crystal grows with shapes when under a magnetic field.

Fausto.
                  This cell will do this by itself under the right condition

Allwest Power cell, new cell - YouTube

Best of luck

Comment

• Marcus reid cells

Hi everybody, just want to refresh our brains with the basics of a real crystal battery: Marcus Reid -- Crystal battery.

My cells gives me about 1ma output when dry no matter what kind of load I put on them. The best power ratio is at 1 volt.

Comment

This cell will do this by itself under the right condition

Allwest Power cell, new cell - YouTube

Best of luck
                      Yes I see what you mean now. I notice that if the vortex is there it is very difficult for the hydrogen to stick to the surface of the Mg and therefore keeps producing power.

How did you do that? Can you give more details about how you build your cell?

Fausto.

Comment

Yes I see what you mean now. I notice that if the vortex is there it is very difficult for the hydrogen to stick to the surface of the Mg and therefore keeps producing power.

How did you do that? Can you give more details about how you build your cell?

Fausto.
                        Plengo, and All

I have had allot of requests on how to build a Allwest power cell, I will try and make a video if I can get the time

For those of you who would like to give this a try, please see the following

I have done allot of R & D to get to this point of working on the dry cells

But in order to understand this new concept you will need to start with the very simple basic cell, (please understand this), you will be doing this all at your own rest, use all safety precautions

Material list
                        Magnesium rod
                        # 14 Bare Copper wire
                        3% Hydrogen peroxide
                        Salt
                        Torch
                        Super glue
                        Stainless steel screw

Instructions
                        1. Make sure you do not have any oil on your hands
                        2. Drill into the top of magnesium rod about 1/4" deep, just a little smaller than the screw
                        3. Install the screw, the screw should be secure
                        4. Place super glue around the screw and on top of the Magnesium only
                        Let dry
                        5. Wrap copper wire around the magnesium, starting from the bottom
                        Keep wrapping it all the way to the top
                        6. Slide the copper coil down bellow top about 1/2" and continue to wrap to top, leave an additional 6" of copper wire uncoiled
                        7. Take the coil off the magnesium and set aside
                        8. Make up your solution to the height of the magnesium bar in a container
                        Solution- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide right out of the container, no water
                        9. Salt-Add salt to taste Ha! No really, it depends on size of bar you use, so the best way is to don't add any more than can be dissolved
                        10. Take the copper coil and heat to glowing red, while it is still hot, dunk into solution, do this a minimum of twice
                        11. Note: after the first time of dunking look at your solution, hmm.., leave everything in the solution
                        12. When it cools down place back on magnesium rod
                        13. The copper wire is now very soft and pliable, the copper coil should be at the bottom of the magnesium rod, with approx 1/2" of coil above the rod
                        14. Turn a small leg of copper wire onto the bottom of rod as keeper
                        15. At the top, spiral out the copper coil so that it is even with the top of the rod
                        16. Place in solution and wait for the cell to form, you know when it is formed when you get a reading

Wow! I think it would have been easier to make a video

There are many other things that will enhance the power of this cell, which we can get into later

Please let me know how it worked out for you (sorry about the poor instructions)

Best of luck

Comment

• Milk of Magnesia

Allwest,
                          Good you have made MgO + H2O2 --> MgO2 + H2O the energy out put is 90KJ per mole that reaction is 35% efficient that is degrading into Magnesium Hydroxide, known as Milk of Magnesia, but I would not drink it. Oh the other thing is you should keep it as cool as possible. it's a exothermic Reaction, great, if it shoud go nuts watch out for your eyes.
                          Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-27-2012, 05:23 AM. Reason: edit
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                            Allwest,
                            Good you have made MgO + H2O2 --> MgO2 + H2O the energy out put is 90KJ per mole that reaction is 35% efficient that is degrading into Magnesium Hydroxide, known as Milk of Magnesia, but I would not drink it. Oh the other thing is you should keep it as cool as possible. it's a exothermic Reaction, great, if it shoud go nuts watch out for your eyes.
                            I'm fine with my dry crystal cell after reading this. Thanks for the clear explanation John! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              Allwest,
                              It is truth. If Mg catches in fire (specially in oxidized form), that's it, it is very hot and you can not extinguish. So, let's be very careful with Mg.

Concerning Salt, Chlorine gas is extremely poisonous. Once in Brazil there was a Chlorine gas leak out from a factory and they had to evacuate the whole small town. The gas is heavier than air (if I remember right) and goes down to everywhere. So it is difficult to get away from it.

Fausto.

Comment

Plengo, and All

I have had allot of requests on how to build a Allwest power cell, I will try and make a video if I can get the time

For those of you who would like to give this a try, please see the following

I have done allot of R & D to get to this point of working on the dry cells

But in order to understand this new concept you will need to start with the very simple basic cell, (please understand this), you will be doing this all at your own rest, use all safety precautions

Material list
                                Magnesium rod
                                # 14 Bare Copper wire
                                3% Hydrogen peroxide
                                Salt
                                Torch
                                Super glue
                                Stainless steel screw

Instructions
                                1. Make sure you do not have any oil on your hands
                                2. Drill into the top of magnesium rod about 1/4" deep, just a little smaller than the screw
                                3. Install the screw, the screw should be secure
                                4. Place super glue around the screw and on top of the Magnesium only
                                Let dry
                                5. Wrap copper wire around the magnesium, starting from the bottom
                                Keep wrapping it all the way to the top
                                6. Slide the copper coil down bellow top about 1/2" and continue to wrap to top, leave an additional 6" of copper wire uncoiled
                                7. Take the coil off the magnesium and set aside
                                8. Make up your solution to the height of the magnesium bar in a container
                                Solution- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide right out of the container, no water
                                9. Salt-Add salt to taste Ha! No really, it depends on size of bar you use, so the best way is to don't add any more than can be dissolved
                                10. Take the copper coil and heat to glowing red, while it is still hot, dunk into solution, do this a minimum of twice
                                11. Note: after the first time of dunking look at your solution, hmm.., leave everything in the solution
                                12. When it cools down place back on magnesium rod
                                13. The copper wire is now very soft and pliable, the copper coil should be at the bottom of the magnesium rod, with approx 1/2" of coil above the rod
                                14. Turn a small leg of copper wire onto the bottom of rod as keeper
                                15. At the top, spiral out the copper coil so that it is even with the top of the rod
                                16. Place in solution and wait for the cell to form, you know when it is formed when you get a reading

Wow! I think it would have been easier to make a video

There are many other things that will enhance the power of this cell, which we can get into later

Please let me know how it worked out for you (sorry about the poor instructions)

Best of luck
                                AllWest, thank you.

That solution you mean on step 16 is the same solution you used to cool of the Copper?

Fausto.

Comment

Working...
                                X