Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glue Cell

ibpointless2
    What type of current is the cell developing? can you show it running something, you have a nice crystal built up. Does it just work with that glue? and have you tried other types of glues. Good work......

John
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
      Is that a Glue Cell? It looks like its still wet.

If you're trying to make a glue cell I sugest following what I've done here in this video, you can use either copper and aluminum or copper and magnesium for your electrodes. ‪How to Make a Crystal Glue cell‬‏ - YouTube

If you're wanting to make a glue cell I highly suggest following exactly what I've done in the video.

I use paper because the cells don't want to hold water and the paper takes the water out and away where its evaporated from the paper. When you look at my cells you'll notice that a wet spot is formed around the cells, this is the water being pushed out from the cell and the paper takes it and allows it to evaporate.

I put the electrodes under the glue because when the glue is dried it creates a barrier that protects the cell from the water in the air.

The green stuff you see around the copper is not corrosion but instead tarnish. This is not corrosion and if it was the statue of liberty would not be standing. the tarnish is made by the copper to protect it from corrosion.

I mix the salt substitute and Epsom salts together and then stick the plates in and put coat of salt substitute on top as to add a crystal barrier.

Please follow the video and see what the cells do and then branch out to make the cells better. Hope this helps.
      this is the copper alum magnesium I noted in the above vid

‪preparing the copper for the battery‬‏ - YouTube

I thought the crystals were similar to what you are getting. if you look close, you can see the crystal reaching out. the alum started at maybe 1mm thick on top of the magnesium. you can clearly make out the magnesium block below. now the crystals are accumulating all over the surface and protruding outward. cool stuff...
      Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by minoly View Post

I thought the crystals were similar to what you are getting. if you look close, you can see the crystal reaching out. the alum started at maybe 1mm thick on top of the magnesium. you can clearly make out the magnesium block below. now the crystals are accumulating all over the surface and protruding outward. cool stuff...
        Patrick
        the rust I'm talking about is the rust on the bolt that is attached to the magnesium not the copper. if you look close at the base of the screw, you can just make out the bolt....

Comment

• Originally posted by minoly View Post

Patrick
          oh, ok. Yes this is cool stuff. Alum makes the best crystal around. Its cool to watch the crystals grow.
          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            ibpointless2
            What type of current is the cell developing? can you show it running something, you have a nice crystal built up. Does it just work with that glue? and have you tried other types of glues. Good work......

John
            The glue is not important, its the salt substitute and Epsom salts mixing together that's important. The glue drying hard and water free is a plus but I have made cells where glue was not used but using glue makes life a little eaiser. The cells with no glue had the salt substitute and Epsom salts mix in water and had paper soak in it and the paper was wrapped around the electrodes and left to dry. But if you want to make these cells try to make the glue cell first which i show in this video ‪How to Make a Crystal Glue cell‬‏ - YouTube
            you can use the copper and aluminum like i did in the video but I highly suggest using copper and magnesium instead.

As for powering things I have some video of the copper and aluminum cells power a LCD clock and a capacitor which powers a LED. I'll be posting more video on the copper and magnesium glue cell as they are much more powerful. Heres video of the glue cells powering things
            ‪Glue Crystal cell powering LCD clock‬‏ - YouTube
            ‪Crystal Electret Glue Cell powring LED and Ideas‬‏ - YouTube
            Don't let these videos fool you, the copper and magnesium cells are much more powerful than the older cells in the videos. A single copper and magnesium cell can power the LCD clock by itself and two of them can light a LED.

The Glue cells are very interesting. I have shorted some cells out for a long time, even months, and they always recharge back to original voltage.
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
              The glue cell starts out very conservative, and over time builds up and holds the voltage.
              Brad S
              I think I might be seeing something like this. My glue cells starts off at 1.6 volts but in 12 hours drys to 1.453 but after 24 hours it has gone up to 1.470 volts. Its odd how it went back up.

Comment

• Ib:
                Can you show your new glue cell outputting the 1.4 volts, as that is three time more juice than the 0.5 v you were getting before. This may be very important news.
                Could you also try mixing your two salts with e-poxy glue and place the two electrodes in that to see what it does, Please? I would do it but can't find Epsom, or the salt substitute, here in C.R.

John B: Do you know about this?
                Singe wire conduction - 06/08/01

B-rads: Keep us posted on any changes in the resin casing tests.

Thanks,
                Nick

Comment

• It looks like the key to free energy is not only the separation of the charges, but the higher the difference in polarity, the higher the produced output.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                    I think I might be seeing something like this. My glue cells starts off at 1.6 volts but in 12 hours drys to 1.453 but after 24 hours it has gone up to 1.470 volts. Its odd how it went back up.
                    This might explain partially why I am seeing the cells start with low voltage and build up. The tolerance between the electrodes is fairly small. When mixing the glue, the Epsom Salt draws the water out of the glue. With forceps and a cotton ball, I remove as much water as possible. Any voids left from removing the water is filled with plain glue. This is when the voltage is taken to insure that the electrodes have not shorted out.
                    Here is a picture of some of the cells I have casted in plastic. The 2 cells on the left (round) are the glue mix with only 2 hours drying time. The 2 cell on the right (rectangular) are glue cells that have cured for 24 hours. I can connect these in series, but they do not do well parallel. The 2 cells in the middle (clear) are the semiconductor copper, magnesium, alum cells. They can connect in series and parrallel. The 2 center cells are producing more power than the glue cells, but I question their longevity.
                    I have a video on how to encase these crystal cells that I hope to upload tonight.
                    Brad S
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have a video on how to encase these crystal cells that I hope to upload tonight.
                      Brad S
                      Here is a link to the video on how I encase these crystal cells. I hope you enjoy.
                      How I encase crystal power cells - YouTube
                      Why is it that commercial batteries ("C", "D", "AA", "AAA", ETC,.) do not consume their zinc container. Why is it that in our own homemade galvanic batteries, the anode doesn't get fully consumed. I have made many galvanic batteries that when I rinse the electrolyte out of the cell and replace with new, they work very well. I am wondering if is not the electrolyte that gives out before the anode. It is my hope that by encapsulating these cells, I can extend the life of the electrolyte. So far, I have been very impressed with this construction method. It will take more time for a qualified evaluation, early results show no wear on the electrodes (bright and shiny as they day they were made) and no reduction in voltage or current on any of the cells I have made this way.
                      BTW, the cell I show being built in this video used magnesium and carbon for the electrodes. This is my worst performing cell yet using this method. The semiconductor copper, magnesium, and Alum cells are giving me 1.54 volts (average) and the glue cells (4) are holding 1.35 volts (average). Of course all of these cells are low current, but given their micro size that is to be expected.
                      Thanks,
                      Brad S

Comment

Here is a link to the video on how I encase these crystal cells. I hope you enjoy.
                        How I encase crystal power cells - YouTube
                        Why is it that commercial batteries ("C", "D", "AA", "AAA", ETC,.) do not consume their zinc container. Why is it that in our own homemade galvanic batteries, the anode doesn't get fully consumed. I have made many galvanic batteries that when I rinse the electrolyte out of the cell and replace with new, they work very well. I am wondering if is not the electrolyte that gives out before the anode. It is my hope that by encapsulating these cells, I can extend the life of the electrolyte. So far, I have been very impressed with this construction method. It will take more time for a qualified evaluation, early results show no wear on the electrodes (bright and shiny as they day they were made) and no reduction in voltage or current on any of the cells I have made this way.
                        BTW, the cell I show being built in this video used magnesium and carbon for the electrodes. This is my worst performing cell yet using this method. The semiconductor copper, magnesium, and Alum cells are giving me 1.54 volts (average) and the glue cells (4) are holding 1.35 volts (average). Of course all of these cells are low current, but given their micro size that is to be expected.
                        Thanks,
                        Brad S
                        Did you say that the magnesium and carbon cell as giving the worst power readings? If so this could help prove my idea as to why the glue cell works like it does.

NickZ, The original copper aluminum glue cell produces .500 volts but the new cells which have copper and magnesium produce around 1.4 volts. I'll include a picture below of one cell producing that voltage.

Last edited by ibpointless2; 01-13-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Bedini Eart Light/ Crystal Cell

Today when doing test on the new crystal batteries. I discovered two things but not a mention from John H, I don't think he measured the crystal that way.
                          While watching the corrosion factor because of the sodium silicate or water glass on the copper electrode during forming. The corrosion did not seem to bother the cell as it soon turned to a crystal that combined with the other salts. The cell still worked as an ultra capacitor but I could parallel the cell together for more current.

The second thing was to check the noise in the cell as I wanted to see if the chemicals were generating noise of any kind. What I discovered is that this cell is a great graviton detector as I know what the signal looks like on the scope, gravity waves roll through like ocean waves.
                          Then I wanted to look something up and I noticed that another you tube on this crystal cell just popped up here is the link.
                          Power from a ROCK - YouTube Just Basic information seems like John H just did all kinds of experiments with different rocks.
                          John B
                          Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-11-2011, 03:11 AM. Reason: typo
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• JB,
                            Is it possible to grow a full crystal around the pos/neg electrode? instead of it just acting as an electrolyte. such that the crystal is in its full natural shape and the wires from electrodes stick out of the ends of the crystal. A quick google of growing crystals shows how. Many using rochelle salts, epsom, etc.... Just a thought. and a possible future experiment.

A single wind coil of bare copper and a coil or chunk of magnesium. suspend in a north south direction. seed and let it grow through the saturated solution through evaporation.

Comment

• Also I agree JH seemed to experiment with all kinds of rocks. Nut is there a common characteristic we are looking for in these chemial crystals. A specific gravity, any distinguishing feature, a conductivity, what? I read last night galena has trace amounts of silver. thats definitely conductive. Any info on this would be appreciated so I can understand the why of this more. and possibly find other minerals/crystals that may be growing locally instead of buying pre chemicals.
                              Also is any of this voltage a piezo effect? isnt rochelle salts and tartar used to make a piezo crystal?
                              Last edited by redrichie; 08-11-2011, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal Cell

redrichie,
                                Yes you can do this, but what I'm finding out is this Crystal battery that John H developed may not be what he thinks it is, it may not scavenge anything it's just part of the chemical process that takes a long time to quit growing. The impedance of the cell prevents it from killing itself, so you could say it has a built in failsafe under short condition, then the reaction reverses causing the chemicals to emit a recharge condition but it does not last long. about 5 to 10 minutes with my cells.

Cells that have high impedance can and do this easy. I have seen car batteries do the same thing in a dead condition. I have some more test to run on this but I think I know the answer to this cell. It is funny what he has decided to let this information out, he is a tricky guy.

I think he is getting even with somebody that took his ideas in a Lawsuit. I just get that impression because he mentions a name in the You Tube Here is the quote.

""george L for two years untill he wanted the entire h effect lab courtcase and canada government business partner at the time ""

Something does not sound right here and I do not think the mix is the best one, it seems that somewhere I remember niobium wire being used because it collected electrons better.
                                John B.
                                Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-11-2011, 04:15 AM. Reason: edit
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X