Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cement Battery

Vtech,
    No I never load it until it's out of the oven, and cooled to room temp.
    John B
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      It may not be a good idea to try and charge this type of cell because it's not really a capacitor. I did charge one and it does not work anymore so I don't do that anymore.
      John B
      I wish I read this sooner, had been charging mine almost 24 hour now.....

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      If you start drawing current when wet the pathways could be damaged because of the galvanic action. I found all these thing out by trying all the experiments.
      Another ouch , I test my mine and see it produce >.500mA, but right after being poured ....

I hope someone put this warning on the front page, so newbie would not try this........

Mine, right after pouring:
      Last edited by sucahyo; 02-28-2011, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Can't find portland cement, bought australian builders handyman cement mix 3kg net in aus. It says warning: this product is not suitable for use with aluminium products. It is >60% portland cement chemicals, 10-30% calcium hydroxide, and <1% crystalline silica. Just posting this for posterity.
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          Vtech,
          No I never load it until it's out of the oven, and cooled to room temp.
          John B
          Thank you John
          I think we need to be patient with those batteries and don't get discouraged too fast. If we're waiting for crystallization it may take a couple weeks until they stabilize and all chemical processes stop.
          I always measure them before putting into oven but mainly to check if I didn't short anything. Some read 1.1V some barely over 0.55V when wet. I also noticed that they sometimes drop at first and start to climb after. There is definitely more than just curing going on inside. Just my 2 cents I made another one before going to bed. This time I used more sodium silicate (water glass) and just a bit of distilled water to mix with cement. I also added 2Tbsp of calcium carbonate and alum. I used twisted grounding copper wire, insulated on the end to prevent shorting with bottom.

Vtech
          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
            Can't find portland cement, bought australian builders handyman cement mix 3kg net in aus. It says warning: this product is not suitable for use with aluminium products. It is >60% portland cement chemicals, 10-30% calcium hydroxide, and <1% crystalline silica. Just posting this for posterity.
            Silica may be beneficial. Warning about aluminum is posted since calcium hydroxide (or slaked lime) - Ca(OH)2 is a mild base and reacts with metals in presence of water. They use this compound to neutralize acids. But alum may protect metals used as electrodes. Also, in presence of CO2 solution of lime in water will change into CaCO3 - calcium carbonate, which maybe beneficial as well.
            I would try anyways.

Vtech
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• John Bedini,

Thank you for taking the time to explain it, I do see where you're coming from. Its kind of like taking a rusty iron nail and putting it in water with a new shinny iron nail, you'll get a voltage even though they're the same metal but one has oxide on it.

I would agree with the idea of the hydrogen forms on the negative plate when current is drawn and causes the cells to stop producing current but my test have shown different results. One thing is that i only keep my cells shorted out and once the short is removed the bounce back just like your cells do. When using distilled water i see no bubbles or any form of hydrogen build up on the cells, the water level stays the same when a lid is place on the top of the cell so that the water doesn't evaporate.

But the biggest reason i can't agree is that i have videos showing that current doesn't go down, but instead goes up over time when given a load such as a resistor.
              Shown here: YouTube - Water Captret increase power over time when given a load
              And this was the video shot the day before YouTube - The Amps of the 800mV water captret

It would seem that the cell are making more power over time when i measure the voltage across the resistor and then use ohms law to find the amps. This is really amazing when you think about it, a battery is producing more power when given a load. I been wrong before, but its hard to say that i'm wrong when my test show I'm correct.

I do look forward to your all aluminium crystal cells, but i don't think putting a oxide on one of the plates is necessary.

Thank you for you time.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Can't find portland cement, bought australian builders handyman cement mix 3kg net in aus. It says warning: this product is not suitable for use with aluminium products. It is >60% portland cement chemicals, 10-30% calcium hydroxide, and <1% crystalline silica. Just posting this for posterity.
                The extra chemicals in your mix is primarly for faster drying under wet or colder conditions (Calcium Hydroxide) and to increase bonding to existing concrete.
                The silica just comes with any sand that may be in there.

Should work fine.

Matt

Comment

• To IBPointless,
                  Im not sure whats going on but there is an old theory called Arrhenius theory
                  that trys to explain why a protonated H+ mysteriously shows up and disappears, he was busy with acids and bases so regular water study was left hanging I think. I'm not a chemist but it is interesting that you have increased the protonation in H2O using aluminum electrodes. I see it as an anomoly like leedskalnin or Stubblefield bifiliar coil where the the iron wire has a reverse field. But in a chemical sense having a way to structure water.

What Are Hydronium Ions?

to inquorate, thankyou I can understand which portland you selected for future reference.

to sucahyo, sorry about your first cell, The instructional format has been utube as alot of excitement lots of different trials announced,
                  I also had wondered about conditioning like Eguchi but it just was'nt in this formula.
                  YouTube - Listening to Northern Lights
                  ELECTRON FIELD GENERATOR from The Encyclopedia of free energy,energy21.org,energy 21 org Geoff Egel

I was wondering about how much magnetic field was in the overnight drying oven used and how much that contributed to the cell.
                  Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-28-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• cations and anions of common elements

Here is a list of common elements with the highest +/- ion count, I balanced them for your review, but they could be made unbalanced if needed.

3 +/- ions:
                    Aluminium(3+) Phosphate(3-)
                    Iron(III)(3+) Phosphate(3-)

2 +/- ions:
                    Calcium(2+) Oxide(2-)
                    Copper(II)(2+) Oxide(2-)
                    Iron(II)(2+) Oxide(2-)
                    Magnesium(2+) Oxide(2-)
                    Calcium(2+) Sulfate(2-)
                    Copper(II)(2+) Sulfate(2-)
                    Magnesium(2+) Sulfate(2-)
                    Calcium(2+) Carbonate(2-)
                    Copper(II)(2+) Carbonate(2-)
                    Magnesium(2+) Carbonate(2-)

1 +/- ions
                    Potassium(1+)
                    Sodium(1+)
                    Silver(1+)
                    Chloride(1-)
                    Hydroxide(1-)
                    Nitrate(1-)

Alum:Double Sulfate Dodecahydrate
                    Potassium(1+) Aluminium(3+) 2Sulfate(4-) 12H2O
                    Ammonium(4+) Aluminium(3+) 2Sulfate(4-) 12H2O

Common Semiconductors
                    Silicon
                    Germanium
                    Silicon Carbide
                    Zinc Oxide
                    Zinc Sulfide
                    Copper Sulfide
                    Copper Oxide
                    Tin Sulfide
                    Iron(2) Oxide
                    Nickel Oxide
                    List of semiconductor materials - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can see why alum is a great doping agent for these cells, it has a very high cation count. It would be interesting to see which produces a higher voltage, a balanced ion cell or an unbalanced one. Leedskalnin recommends a balanced battery, pushing out equal amounts of +/- magnets(ions), shouldn't it be the same for these cells?

I list these because I think this cell is much like a x-axis cut crystal and resonates at a certain frequency due to an optimal ambient temperature. When the optimal temp is reached the cell crystal resonates strongly, exciting the ions and making them flow. The more ion potential in the cell may increase the flow when the optimal temperature of the crystal cell is reached. For Reids cell it was 90F.

To change the frequency of an x-axis cut crystal the width has to increase or decrease. I wonder if there is an optimal diameter/frequency of the cell that would excite the ion's more.

Ross W
                    Last edited by everyidea; 03-01-2011, 05:09 PM.
                    My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• @everyidea
                      I was just reading about some of that as well. One thing too add is CLAY. Alot of the minerals in clay have bonded water. They also contain high amount of alumina. Britannica has alot if you look around.

@All
                      I have noticed a funny thing on the HEAT side maybe someone can confirm it or explain it.
                      I chained 3 of my newest batteries together in serial. I was running a LED.
                      If you heat the cell you are using for the negative you gain charge while running a load. If you heat the positive side, your charge goes away.
                      I tried it 6 times and all the times were the same. The rate of reduction was about the same pace and the rate of charging.

I just though it was interesting, but I don't have clue why.

Got any thoughts...??

Matt

Comment

• @Matt,

That sounds like a thermoelectric effect. Can you measure the temp of your + and your - electrode? If your - is higher than your + then it just might be...

Increasing the temp of your - would increase the current while heating the + would equalize them, turning off the current.

rw
                        My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• @ John_Bedini

I have over pleased that you are becoming active in the community again. With that being said I would like to chat a bit with you about this observation.

It has been my experience from my research about matter that the most common feature is that most matter has some form of cystaline structure underneath the matter itself.

Since we are looking at metals and other chemicals we can see this structure when you etch metal with an acid after it has hardened. A good example that I use all the time is the shots of wikipedia:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Cu-Scheibe.JPG

This picture is of a disk of copper and you can see the source point in the middle of the disk with radiating lines going outwards from that point source. To me matter when on a gross scale has a value or base charge. The highest value would naturally be in the center of the mass when in the phase of liquid(hot).

The most interesting thing is most metals show this pattern after being etched. Some are more complex: case in point Iron from a meteor. Just plug in iron in wikipedia and you will find it. So what do we get from this? Well plain and simple crystaline structures pervade most of matter. The difference is both matter and biological matter behave in two different ways. One (matter, non biological) seems to have this phase transition ability which as it cools locks in the crystaline structure in the matter itself and the biological matter seems to grow around existing structures or pathways. This process is much akin to the creation of magnets but not with the magnetic field. I am highly confident what you are seeing is the natural alignment to pull in the electric field through the pathways you are locking in the matter itself.

I don't think the matter itself is responsible for this pathway as you have concluded. To me it is what is between the matter that allows this sucking of the electric field into the matter and how you lock it in after the proper alignment of whatever is being aligned.

I don't know if you have looked at my other threads but I have tried many times to explain this phenomina, not for others but actually for myself. Yes I have done this on this forum and encouraged others to discover with me but not much interest has fallen in that direction. I don't even think I have gotten it right but I am going in the same direction as you are embarking now. I am glad you have come to near the same conclusion that this process is because of crystaline structures. If it is it means there is something guiding this crystaline structure to be made.

My reasoning on that front is a much more diminutive particle that is mono charge in nature. This particle is much smaller then matter but the strength of the fields are different. Not for a north south polar but a positive and less positive nature. Meaning if we have a crystal shaped like a 4 sided pyramid the base would be the negative and the tip would have a concentrated sum of the base. When these crystals travel through space they self generate charges from the 4 sides cutting through the medium of space and the base is the holder of this charge. This process makes sense to me..

What do you think?

Comment

• I believe i added too much zinc oxide to the cement, or that the cell lacks an electrolyte (i forgot the borax) as there is just .64 v and no mA.

Also i need another source of alum because the styptic pencil was very difficult to crush.

Will do another soon.
                            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

I believe i added too much zinc oxide to the cement, or that the cell lacks an electrolyte (i forgot the borax) as there is just .64 v and no mA.

Also i need another source of alum because the styptic pencil was very difficult to crush.

Will do another soon.
                              Is it fully dry? I opened one of my batteries to have a look inside and she was still wet after sitting overnight in the oven and 24 hrs in room temp. despite appearing very dry on the surface and rock solid.
                              I would leave it and check after few days. Maybe she will work anyway.

I have another idea about using radiator sealer instead of pure sodium silicate. Sealer is basically the same stuff but has also aluminum and copper in it.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• @Inquorate and all

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more sells alum for $0.59 for 8oz bag see the following link

Amazon.com: Dragon 88 Brand Alum Crystals 8 Oz - 227g Bag: Beauty

This is just a storefront for Asian's Best Web Store. The real link is as follows

Dragon 88 Brand Alum Crystals 8 Oz - 227g Bag | Asian's Best

Comment

Working...
                                X