Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Lights/Crystal Cells

Vtech,
    Just keep working and learning it will all be answered someday.
    You do not need to prove anything to anybody. Just think how much we have learned about Alum and what happens to magnesium. We will get the answer to the Crystal Battery and get them working. Chuck works on them everyday between chargers. Crystal are far more fun to work with and I have not even taken the furnace out yet to melt compounds but it is coming soon. I want to see one of his devices working on youtube then I want to duplicate it. Have a good day relax take the kids somewhere.
    John B
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      Vtech,
      Just keep working and learning it will all be answered someday.
      You do not need to prove anything to anybody. Just think how much we have learned about Alum and what happens to magnesium. We will get the answer to the Crystal Battery and get them working. Chuck works on them everyday between chargers. Crystal are far more fun to work with and I have not even taken the furnace out yet to melt compounds but it is coming soon. I want to see one of his devices working on youtube then I want to duplicate it. Have a good day relax take the kids somewhere.
      John B
      John, I relax when I can do what I have a passion for.
      Kids are too old but my wife is just as anxious about this project as I'm.
      I'll try to gather what I can today. Tin oxide and zinc sulfide maybe a challenge here. May have to order them and check my rocks to see what I have available.

Thanks

Vtech
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• I am a long time reader, very excited about this development.

Electricity and the electric telegraph, Volume 1 By George Bartlett Prescott
        Alum Magnesium batteries was used in Telegraph in the 1840s.

6 pounds of Alum was needed to make a battery with enough current to operate the telegraphic bell. The bell was only a small one, 20 watts.
        Alum is very expensive, I can not find alum in pounds anywhere reasonable. Magnesium is very expensive too.

I have been reading up on PZT, that is made from Lead and I can get lead very cheap. This battery makes energy 24 hours a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
          thank you for your reply blackchisel,

please answer my questions, I had posted them last week.

- What is the length of the cosmic rays?.

- If the molecule of your battery's alloy was a wheel, and the cosmic ray wave was a stick pushing it into momentum, what size should the wheel be?

- why does atomic decay occurs?.

- why is it reversed at nano scale?.

- what is transmutation, say you take some potassium chloride tablets and all of your rebelled liquid is collected and analyzed, there will be no potassium but sodium chloride, what is happening?. - there was extensive work done on biological transmutation, it's available on google books.

The very silly earth batteries that is being replicated was first researched back in 1532, WHY the step back in time to Medival period?.

So much work has already been done on everything being done here, different rock, different elements, their potentials, electrochemical properties.

SAVE people time, show them how to obtain real usable power from common elements. Show them how to refine common material therefore increasing their energy potential.

Someone posted a chart of element relative permititty, look at it, use it.
          Get research already done on Element elecrical polarity, Use it. Every locale has different resources, utilize what is available locally.
          I did more research, this makes sense to me.

Your other post explains electricity very clearly. Thank you sir.

Comment

• I have bought all of the Energy from the Vacuum tapes, All of Peter's tapes, I must say this is the only real Free Energy battery, PZT.

Comment

Chuck,
              I came up with some ideas on how to get that crystal structure into an electrode I will tell you tomorrow, but that is all we need to do. Oh I set the Mag oven at 101 degrees to dry out the battery. Hoping that we get 1.7 volts out of it.
              John B
              Mr. Bedini,

Do you about how much grunt work you will generate from that 1.7 volts? I am still trying to understand how this battery works.

Thank you Sir.

-Altrez

Comment

• Alum

Originally posted by Firangi View Post
                I am a long time reader, very excited about this development.

Electricity and the electric telegraph, Volume 1 By George Bartlett Prescott
                Alum Magnesium batteries was used in Telegraph in the 1840s.

6 pounds of Alum was needed to make a battery with enough current to operate the telegraphic bell. The bell was only a small one, 20 watts.
                Alum is very expensive, I can not find alum in pounds anywhere reasonable. Magnesium is very expensive too.

I have been reading up on PZT, that is made from Lead and I can get lead very cheap. This battery makes energy 24 hours a day.
                I just bought my last alum at Wal Mart $2.75 for 65 grams, that would work out to about $19.53 for one pound so six pounds would be around $118.00. You may be able to get magnesium for free from a medal making shop, or so kcarring posted on another thread.

FRC
                Last edited by FRC; 02-23-2011, 12:14 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Since this thread is about non-galvanic electric cells I've made a simple type of battery only using pencil and paper. The voltage is really nothing to shout about about but it is something. The idea of it is very simple and easy to replicate. This shows people that you don't need a galvanic reaction to have electricity.

YouTube - Paper and Pencil Battery
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• TT Brown Battery

Looking at neon transformers for aligning TT Brown battery cell during cool down. Anyone have an idea of how high the HV needs to be? I've found 6Kv, 10Kv and 12Kv. You think 6Kv will be enough?

I've found a source for cheap tungsten carbide powder, so all's to do now is decide on the transformer.

Thinking about it, I don't see why one couldn't use large, strong neo's and setting the cell between them. Aren't we just trying to align the + and - particles in the cell?

rw
                    Last edited by everyidea; 02-23-2011, 05:30 PM.
                    My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                      Since this thread is about non-galvanic electric cells I've made a simple type of battery only using pencil and paper. The voltage is really nothing to shout about about but it is something. The idea of it is very simple and easy to replicate. This shows people that you don't need a galvanic reaction to have electricity.

YouTube - Paper and Pencil Battery
                      Nice. I got and idea from your experiment; carbon paper, multilayer like a cylinder (or capacitor). Wonder if it will work the same.

@everyidea I think 6kV DC may not be optimal but it should be more than enough to either prove or disprove the idea. I was thinking more into 20kV range.

I'm going on the hunt for supplies. Be back

Thanks
                      Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-23-2011, 05:39 PM. Reason: edit
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Magnesium Oxide

Originally posted by Firangi
                        Medal shop said no, they recycle magnesium. I looked on Ebay,
                        Magnesium Oxide, Light Powder, USP, 1 lb., Mallinckrodt - eBay (item 390190394132 end time Feb-25-11 14:49:50 PST)

$47.95 + $19.95 shipping = $67.90 x 6lbs = $339.50

Walmart Alum 16/1.9 = 8.5 bottles x 6lbs = 51 bottles for 6 lbs.
                        They will not sell me 51 bottles, they only have 12 on the shelve. I have to come back next week for more they told me.

So my expense is $339 + $140 for alum and magnesium not yet covering the other materials.

The old books say that the only way to get usable current is to make it in stack plates and take apart every 6 months and clean, needs cleaning or current will deplete.

I just want to charge my small batteries for electronic, is it worth doing this.

Can you guys show us a battery that will make 20 watts first?.
                        Was not aware you needed magnesium oxide. The free magnesium was in British Columbia, Canada, they don't recycle it.

Why not just get solar panels for charging ? Would be cheaper for 20 watts.
                        I have two 15 watt ones that were going for $79.95 each recently.

FRC

Comment

• Significant

Originally posted by power1 View Post
                          why do the same crowd that dictates the direction of this forums research momentum tirelessly continue with their silly habits of making micro watt little devices and little silly videos.

look at me world, I can light a little led, follow me monkies, not to insult you but intelligent beings will not devote so much effort if the application is worthless.

I sort of was wondering the same thing when I first saw these circuits and videos. Now I have a different view. You can always scale up. These are important principles being investigated. I now see where based on the Joule ringer thread I can supply all my home lighting needs using AA 1.2 rechargeable batteries charged by solar. This will result in a significant saving on my current electricity costs. I have already proved it and only have to multiply the current circuits I am using in order to achieve this. I will be saving a lot of money for many years. I am very grateful that this information was available and I was allowed to learn it and put it to use. You call that worthless ?

FRC
                          Last edited by FRC; 02-23-2011, 09:06 PM. Reason: extra info

Comment

• Earth Ligt/Crystal Cell

Altrez,
                            Yes I do know how much Grunt work this all is. Now let me say something about PZT as this dielectric material I have used Piezos made from that material in water machines as I built ultra sonic amplifiers for them.You can see the experiments on my Rife page converting RF energy to voltage so this is not new to me. It's not the only material that does this in zero point energy, if that is what it is. All that I'm saying is that you can't afford to buy this stuff and get instant results as it will need to be doped to do what you want. I must stay with simple so everybody can do it.
                            John H and Marcus Reid are asking for money so what does that tell you. I'm not going to ask anybody for money here to do these experiments. Power1 should prove the unit he talks about with the materials he is using, show me. You can already buy a water battery good for three uses, then buy another one.

I was able to buy Barium Titanate for a good price but most would say that is too much money. So I will see how all this works out.
                            I must agree with Lidmotor keep it simple to do. I do not own a diffusion chamber here to do some of this stuff but I could make one, but why Nature has already done it in the rocks. It just takes the correct rock to gain the materials you need.

My battery was a success at 1.65 Volts using the Mag oven over night. so here is what I used Tin oxide, Carborundum, Zinc sulphide and Portland Cement. Rocks are not My problem as I live in rock country here and have rivers and mines everywhere. The problem is finding the correct rock and having it analyzed so you know what materials are in it. Then passing the information on to the group.

Calcium Carbonate is the same thing as Marble chips as most of the calcium carbonate is made from it. It can be found at Home Depot, Lows and garden shops, so what is Lime Stone but Calcuim Carbonite with some impurties you may want. Cement already has it in it. Cement batteries work just fine when these things so you would want to add the sodium silicate to the cement with crushed marbel chips and heat it up in the oven or use the sun. The next thing to work on is the electrodes as this is going to make a big differance.
                            Cement Batteries when useing copper and zinc have a voltage of .7 volts that does not work.
                            When useing copper and alumiun you get 1.75 volts
                            John B
                            Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-24-2011, 04:28 AM.
                            John Bedini
                            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

My battery was a success at 1.65 Volts using the Mag oven over night. so here is what I used Tin oxide, Carborundum, Zinc sulphide and Portland Cement. Rocks are not My problem as I live in rock country here and have rivers and mines everywhere. The problem is finding the correct rock and having it analyzed so you know what materials are in it. Then passing the information on to the group.

Calcium Carbonate is the same thing as Marble chips as most of the calcium carbonate is made from it. It can be found at Home Depot, Lows and garden shops, so what is Lime Stone but Calcium Carbonate with some impurities you may want. Cement already has it in it. Cement batteries work just fine when these things so you would want add the sodium silicate to the cement with crushed marble chips and heat it up in the oven or use the sun. The next thing to work on is the electrodes as this is going to make a big difference.
                              Cement Batteries when using copper and zinc have a voltage of .7 volts that does not work.
                              When using copper and aluminum you get 1.75 volts
                              John B
                              Thank you for the update It looks promising . Just got back from hunting trip. Glass water will arrive tomorrow pm. Got nice Portland cement, smallest quantity was 40kg. I also grabbed a bag of traction sand @ $3.99/18kg. Who knows what is in the mix. I just thought it may be useful. Not much luck with zinc sulfide or Tin Oxide. You can burn Zinc and Sulfur to get it but I don't have neither in powdered or other form. Just a thought: I found an old Al drinking bottle. It is clear coated on the outside but not inside and about the dia of pop can. Thicker as well. I wouldn't use it for drinking but would make a nice cylinder to make a cell. Also,got some 3/8 copper gas pipe from scrap to make a center electrode.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Buy Alum

You can buy alum by the pound here pretty reasonable.

Alum Powder - Used for Pickling, baking and as a preservative - My Spice Sage

I just got some myself and am trying it out on a standard walmart battery.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
                                X