Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
    Thanks John Bedini.

I wonder why people didn't build them either, it seem like no body cared for them. Enough of these rocks and i could run a LED or pulse motor for who knows how long.
    why not refine your rocks and then use it to build a battery?.

you can refine it with HHO as we had discussed with kccaring.

a capacitor will gladly seperate the charges for you.

simple refining will re-arrange the lattices closer, you can apply magnetic field while in molten state to achieve better directional flow.

Comment

• JB; you are really doing an incredible job of bringing the technology forward.

I found some crystal related utubes the information may be concidered relavent but those who want more of a general study of crystals may find interesting.

shows construction technique. a volta pile, not sure, I think it is galvanic 21V into a 220 inverter
      construction technique videos have played role in alternative energy development.
      YouTube - 220 VAC com bateria de alumínio-ar caseira

OLD 1964 USAF instructional 30 minet video on quartz crystal cut geometry. temp/cut/frequency relationship.
      Today the old technology is rare because manufacturing went subminature,
      the average hobbiest has little resource to materials such as the big crystal holders.
      YouTube - Characteristics of Crystals

Beside absorbing and giving off oscillation another charecteristic of crystals is what sharp impact can have.
      YouTube - Piezoelectric effect in action
      YouTube - Piezo effect why is it so?

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
        going along with the wind is the easiest way of playing. i have been apply to harvest enourmous amount of energy, at a rate that is alarming, but one there are many simple methods in harvesting good usable power from the enviroment with common materials.

why do the same crowd that dictates the direction of this forums research momentum tirelessly continue with their silly habits of making micro watt little devices and little silly videos.
        Because you have to start somewhere. When the links to someone's research are broken, notes missing and patents disappeared your only choice is to improvise and try to fill missing pieces of a puzzle. Not everyone here is holding multiple deg. in chemistry, electronics or other noble fields. Not everyone has access to lab equipment or even simple compounds or components. I've seen theories being proposed on this forum but when asked their creators couldn't produce any physical evidence, working model or even silly video. Shortly after they vanished. Picture is worth more than a few pages of scientific jargon. Working device can be replicated. Theories are born every minute.

look at me world, I can light a little led, follow me monkies, not to insult you but intelligent beings will not devote so much effort if the application is worthless.
        I'm bulletproof but some people might feel offended by your statement....Perhaps a choice of words could be better.
        Good instructor is not the one who knows a lot but the one able to pass his knowledge so others can absorb. I'm talking from my own experience as well.

I'm all ears.....by all means, please continue

Just came back from local building supply store. No cement, no liquid glass! All pre mixed, with additives, just add water stuff. I'll resume a hunt early morning.

@Lidmotor Nice!
        Vtech
        Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-22-2011, 10:38 PM. Reason: edit
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• thank you for your reply blackchisel,

please answer my questions, I had posted them last week.

- What is the length of the cosmic rays?.

- If the molecule of your battery's alloy was a wheel, and the cosmic ray wave was a stick pushing it into momentum, what size should the wheel be?

- why does atomic decay occurs?.

- why is it reversed at nano scale?.

- what is transmutation, say you take some potassium chloride tablets and all of your rebelled liquid is collected and analyzed, there will be no potassium but sodium chloride, what is happening?. - there was extensive work done on biological transmutation, it's available on google books.

The very silly earth batteries that is being replicated was first researched back in 1532, WHY the step back in time to Medival period?.

So much work has already been done on everything being done here, different rock, different elements, their potentials, electrochemical properties.

SAVE people time, show them how to obtain real usable power from common elements. Show them how to refine common material therefore increasing their energy potential.

Someone posted a chart of element relative permititty, look at it, use it.
          Get research already done on Element elecrical polarity, Use it. Every locale has different resources, utilize what is available locally.

Comment

• Questions

@ power1
            I was refering to the "people ready for it" Nothing else.
            As for the other questions I will try to answer later as I have other obligations at the moment. Are you working on a Zinc cell or Zinc pile? if you are I would be happy to give you some pointers as I have worked with it and got some promising results.

@ ibpointless2
            I tried to replicate the Quarter/neo/Quarter/neo and got only about 2UA when I put it together or pulled it apart. I read no voltage ever in any direction or moving clip leads. These were U.S. Qaurters. I did get a bit of galvanic reaction with damp paper towel seporating as I would expect. I have not had time to try the 6pole replication yet as I,m very busy with prior obligations at this point.

@ everyone
            John B. and/or I will post some new stuff in the next day or so on some things we are working on as materials arive and we assemble them.

Comment

• Water glass

@ blackchisel97

Go to any auto parts store. Most of the Head Gasket sealers are 40/60 water glass. Cost you about 8 bucks for a 16oz. Dont buy the $50-60 stuff its the same thing. Gunk makes one for around $4.00 Any portland cement should work. Me and John B. Do hot rod stuff as a hobby and you need to look for things in the auto stores as they are availible as "Not so different" from Lab grade stuff! Add some Aluma seal (NAPA $1.99) for extra Aluminium in your cocktail if you do not have a good Aluminium cylinder...

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
                @ blackchisel97

Go to any auto parts store. Most of the Head Gasket sealers are 40/60 water glass. Cost you about 8 bucks for a 16oz. Dont buy the $50-60 stuff its the same thing. Gunk makes one for around $4.00 Any portland cement should work. Me and John B. Do hot rod stuff as a hobby and you need to look for things in the auto stores as they are availible as "Not so different" from Lab grade stuff! Add some Aluma seal (NAPA $1.99) for extra Aluminium in your cocktail if you do not have a good Aluminium cylinder...
                I appreciate that Everything is closed by now since is 23:30 here but I'll try to get everything tomorrow. A trip to the friendly scrap yard should yeld some results as far as aluminum pipes and maybe MOT's. I placed an order for a large 6V LAB's too
                Thank you!

Vtech
                Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-23-2011, 03:43 AM. Reason: edit
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Topic And Results

@ power1

I KNOW YOU LIKE TO NOT POST VIDEO OR RESULTS HERE. WE DO! WE DO THE WORK AND SHOW IT! WE WILL SHOW IT TO EVERYONE! WE HIDE NOTHING. WE WILL SHOW IT ALL AT THE NEXT CONVENTION AS WELL AND DO SHOW AND TELL! AS FOR YOUR REPEDITIVE QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND YOUR ANSWERS ON THE INTERNET IF THEY ARE THERE! YES I'M RANTING HERE BUT I PERSONALY FEEL YOU ARE DISRUPTING THIS FORUMS TOPIC BY TRYING TO GET US TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU!

@ALL, SORRY FOR THIS BUT THATS HOW I SEE IT!

Comment

• Earth Lights /Crystal Battery

Lidmotor,
                    That is the way we learn things, as I said before we must walk before we run. And yes you have a galvanic battery because of the sea water in the sand. In California they put them white rocks on the roofs of houses. that rock is calcium carbonate if you crush that and mix with the cement and buy some heavy duty block seal with aluminum you will get that rock battery. Chuck and I have research that today. This should be simple to do.

Power1 is asking people some questions that most do not understand. Cosmic rays do different things, and when entering the atmosphere but I think if I can remember the answer would be 10-16 m. and up to 10 ^ 27 but those that need a chart look here Electromagnetic spectrum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Power1 I thought we were going to keep this simple at first. I have looked up some of the things you have been talking about, especially materials. I do not think most could afford any of it let alone do the chemistry that your talking about. Nano tubes can do many things so do not be so private and show us an example of your work on youtube or something.
                    Most would think this is all primitive but did you ever crawl in your life or did you just start walking and talking. I would love to do your experiments but that would require Me being independently wealthy, like Bill Gates. So please give us a break unless you can show us something you have working and then we can see if we can duplicate it. This may look like it is primitive but so is John H's battery and Marcus Reid's battery. If you have something better then I'm here and so is everybody else. Nice book on Zinc but already knew most of that any other books we should read.
                    Keep going on with your work people because that is the way we learn things. Excellent Lidmotor.
                    John B
                    Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-23-2011, 04:22 AM.
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Earth Lights/Crystal Batterys

Chuck,
                      I found it at wall-mart for about $6.50 on the back of the can it said what chemicals were in it. The brand name was K&M they did not have the Gunk. I would almost bet that Lowe's has that Calcium Carbonate rock they put on roofs.
                      John B
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Cosmic Rays

[QUOTE=power1;131735]

- If the molecule of your battery's alloy was a wheel, and the cosmic ray wave was a stick pushing it into momentum, what size should the wheel be?

- what is transmutation, say you take some potassium chloride tablets and all of your rebelled liquid is collected and analyzed, there will be no potassium but sodium chloride, what is happening?. - there was extensive work done on biological transmutation, it's available on google books.

From
                        Cosmic Rays

Most cosmic rays are the nuclei of atoms (protons), ranging from the lightest to the heaviest elements in the periodic table. The lightest elements are the most common, with hydrogen (89%) and helium (10%) dominating, along with other light elements (lithium, beryllium and boron). A few will be medium elements like carbon or oxygen, with heavier elements becoming less and less common. This is a similar relative abundance to the elements within our solar system. [2]

This is all rather calm relative to the greater universe. Bombarding the Earth from light years away are the ions we call cosmic rays. [†] They can move close to the speed of light and can pack a walloping 50 joules of kinetic energy (3 × 1020 eV). That’s the power of a cricket ball moving at 160 km/h, packed into the size of a sub-atomic particle.

To measure cosmic rays directly, before they have been slowed down and broken up by the atmosphere, particle detectors can be placed on spacecraft and high altitude balloons. [6] Or they can be detected indirectly on our planet’s surface. When cosmic rays collide with atoms in the upper atmosphere, they create secondary particles (pions, electrons, positrons) which shower down to the Earth, spreading out over hundreds of metres. A grid of a hundred or so detectors is used to sample this area. The more particles that are detected, the stronger the cosmic ray. The atomic number of the cosmic ray’s nucleus cannot be discovered using this technique, just statistics of size and frequency. The biggest registered so far, a 50-joule cosmic ray, was at a Utah desert observatory in October 1991. On average one of this size will enter our atmosphere every second.

From Wiki Radioactive decay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Radioactive decay is a stochastic (i.e. random) process on the level of single atoms, in that according to quantum theory it is impossible to predict when a given atom will decay.[1] However, given a large number of identical atoms (nuclides) the decay rate for the collection is predictable.

The decay, or loss of energy, results when an atom with one type of nucleus, called the parent radionuclide, transforms to an atom with a nucleus in a different state, or a different nucleus, either of which is named the daughter nuclide. Often the parent and daughter are different chemical elements, and in such cases the decay process results in nuclear transmutation.

Tim

Comment

• Atomic Decay

From: Atomic decay rate enhancement inside a cylindrical quantum nanotube

ingentaconnect Atomic decay rate enhancement inside a cylindrical quantum nanotu...

For an atom inside a cylindrical structure whose typical dimension is in the nanoscale the atomic decay rate process is enhanced compared with that of the same atom in the free space.

Tim

Comment

• Water Glass

@ John B. Got same one at NAPA...

Comment

• Earth Lights/Crystal Battery

Chuck,
                              I came up with some ideas on how to get that crystal structure into an electrode I will tell you tomorrow, but that is all we need to do. Oh I set the Mag oven at 101 degrees to dry out the battery. Hoping that we get 1.7 volts out of it.
                              John B
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
                                thank you for your reply blackchisel,

please answer my questions, I had posted them last week.

The very silly earth batteries that is being replicated was first researched back in 1532, WHY the step back in time to Medival period?.

So much work has already been done on everything being done here, different rock, different elements, their potentials, electrochemical properties.

SAVE people time, show them how to obtain real usable power from common elements. Show them how to refine common material therefore increasing their energy potential.

Someone posted a chart of element relative permititty, look at it, use it.
                                Get research already done on Element elecrical polarity, Use it. Every locale has different resources, utilize what is available locally.
                                Before I answer them, do you know the answer to each of this questions or you're challenging me and everybody else here? You know that there is no defined number since this is complex term. Kind of like a radio wave. My transceiver use to operate on 5 bands which are we talking about and which side of the band?
                                We're dealing with particles related to the Solar flares, GCR's originating from beyond our system, X-Rays, Gamma, ACR's and maybe more. Beside, cosmic rays are mainly particles having energy and not wavelength or frequency.

I could try to answer the following questions but.....what is the purpose?
                                This isn't my field and probably I speak in behalf or many members here. As I said before, we have to start somewhere but not at academic level, leaving others behind. I can explain most things I work on to my wife or my son the way that they understand. I don't have a lab at my disposal and "cooking" compounds in my kitchen isn't the option. Some of us work using part of the counter, kitchen table or a floor. If there is something that can be done and replicated by everyone than it make sense.
                                As far as going back. I don't see anything wrong with that, rather opposite. Things were researched, done, built, documented, patented. Amazing inventions. Where are they?? Who is using them? Some of the brilliant inventions were classified and developed further for military or space programs. There are solar panels with efficiency way beyond of what we can buy. I've seen them. There are batteries being developed as we speak which exceed everything we know. If you have some beans please spill them out. I don't have a blueprint for energy harvesting device. If I would, you'll all know about and have a detailed instruction how to build.
                                If you have built a cell delivering Amps, not micro Amps and you know something we don't than share but don't challenge us into mind games. This isn't a classroom where kids are about to learn the alphabet, when teachers walks in and ask them to read first chapter of organic chemistry book.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                                X