X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
    @ power1
    Really?

really, I am having a very painful time with replication of my ZnO water fuel cell, very slow development.

If you can make a pledge to invest you time and resource in replicating my PZT cell for tuned for broad wave length but limited at IR, I will post my notes for you to replicate.

I do not wish to post any video as I prefer my privacy, I will guide you where needed. I wish for you to commit your time completely to this project and document and post it along so others may replicate it openly and freely.

Development time shall not exceed 5 working days if you can invest 8 hours daily.

Excitingly awaiting your reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
      when i moved it the voltage would change, sometimes go to zero or increase depending on where i placed it. It went neo, quarter, neo, quarter and the V shape of the clips also had effect on it too, they need to be pointing in a certain direction.
      @ibpointless2
      This is interesting. I just tried to replicate using pin probes before reading your post and detected nothing. Will try V clips.
      BTW I watched your vid with a rock and it did inspire me to try the one of mine. I put some alufoil over one end to clip a meter and set uncovered end on another piece of foil with couple drops of alum/borax on it. This rock alone was reading 0.2 - 0.3V but only in some tiny spots. Now I'm getting 0.8V.

@chuck H you got me curious too, please post your findings about this experiment whenever you'll have a chance.

@power1 Now, I'm

Vtech
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• JB,
        I hope that you will be able to donate your Lab resources and expertise to chuck where needed.

kind regards,
        the power to be.

Comment

• Earth Lights 9 The Crystal Cell Made Easy

Earth Lights 9 The Crystal Cell Made Easy.
          YouTube - Earth Lights 9 The Crystal Cell Made Easy
          This is an experimental cell using Alum as a base material I add other things to dope the material. At first I had some voltage about .4 volts DC and it had gone down. I then returned after the weekend and connected to the micro amp meter and noticed the cell was delivering current not much but it worked to my surprise so I wanted to document for the group the chemicals involved to do this.
          Alum 80%
          Zinc Sulphide 9%
          Carborumdum 80 Grit 3%
          Baking Soda 5%
          Tin Oxide 3%
          John Bedini
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Earth Lights Crystal Battery

Power1,
            I understand your privacy but I have chosen the other path and that is to help all I can I hide nothing. If you feel that you want to share your research with everybody then do it. Give these people a chance and see if it can be duplicated. Chuck has the run of my Lab at work since it is one big lab. Chuck can make anything he wants and he has my help. Chuck has done some good work with Zinc and carbon I'm sure he would help you to get it working as his works. Just ask for the help we are all one big happy family.
            John B
            John Bedini
            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
              This is an experimental cell using Alum as a base material I add other things to dope the material. At first I had some voltage about .4 volts DC and it had gone down. I then returned after the weekend and connected to the micro amp meter and noticed the cell was delivering current not much but it worked to my surprise so I wanted to document for the group the chemicals involved to do this.
              Alum 80%
              Zinc Sulphide 9%
              Carborumdum 80 Grit 3%
              Baking Soda 5%
              Tin Oxide 3%
              John Bedini
              Thank you There is quite a current on dead short If I read correctly about 80mA on the one with iron,nice!
              I was thinking after all reading I have done today about Portland cement and adding glass water to it. It should crystallize. Then adding other compound to the mix and letting cure. Also, I have a persistent thought about applying HV DC during curing process. I guess this may only work with certain materials. Creating kind of receiver-rectifier for specific wavelength. I don't know how to explain this better. You've made me come back to electronics after 25 years during which I forgot many things I used to know, but I'm grateful.

Vtech
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Same here

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                You've made me come back to electronics after 25 years during which I forgot many things I used to know, but I'm grateful.

Vtech
                I feel the same way. But in my case its been 37 years.

FRC

Comment

• Iron Pyrite and some rocks

I just grabbed some of my bigger "specimens" and tried to get some reading. I used weak alum/borax solution from previous test. What I found later just a bit of moisture was enough although I got 0.5V reading on dry surface too. What is interesting both rocks when left alone sit around 0.5 -0.53V. I tried another one but didn't get anything, not even a mV.
                  YouTube - Iron Pyrite and some rocks...

Also, something on growing silicates - Magic Garden

Vtech
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-22-2011, 04:24 PM. Reason: edit

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Power1,
                    I understand your privacy but I have chosen the other path and that is to help all I can I hide nothing. If you feel that you want to share your research with everybody then do it. Give these people a chance and see if it can be duplicated. Chuck has the run of my Lab at work since it is one big lab. Chuck can make anything he wants and he has my help. Chuck has done some good work with Zinc and carbon I'm sure he would help you to get it working as his works. Just ask for the help we are all one big happy family.
                    John B
                    thanks JB,
                    my research utilizes low temperature crystallization by sol-gel self seeding crystals, a low cost approach to production of various nano particles that is least capital intensive, however I am having the hardest time with transitioning and transfer of this simple technology into the hands of members in this forum.

if chuck wish to proceed, then I will concile my research and post it here, it is possible to simplify the procedures for home production but I lack the resource to complete this.

thanks for your help.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                      @ibpointless2
                      @power1 Now, I'm

Vtech
                      not sure what you meant,

whelter you are referring to my fasting and Higher self communication or PZT cells?.

Comment

Ibpointless2,
                        That is a good video, excellent work on your part, wonder what happened that people did not build these rock batteries that is so simple. Anyway Excellent.
                        John B
                        Thanks John Bedini.

I wonder why people didn't build them either, it seem like no body cared for them. Enough of these rocks and i could run a LED or pulse motor for who knows how long.
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Alum 80%
                          Zinc Sulphide 9%
                          Carborumdum 80 Grit 3%
                          Baking Soda 5%
                          Tin Oxide 3%
                          John Bedini

Wow awesome work.

Thank you so much for sharing!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
                            not sure what you meant,

whelter you are referring to my fasting and Higher self communication or PZT cells?.
                            @power1, neither, I was reading your crystal thread and posts in other ones. You seem to have a sound knowledge supported by research and my impression was that you want to share and inspire others to follow. My confusion came from your sudden hesitation. Also I was typing my post while your explanation of difficulties with test has been explained. While I agree that majority of societies may not be ready at the moment but this doesn't mean that we all shall remain in lethargic medieval stage being manipulated and fed with a very substance that keeps mushrooms happily growing. They prefer staying in the dark too. If we can share and get something done than do it while we still can have a use of the internet.

@ibpointless2
                            I tried to replicate your experiment with quarters and neos but didn't get the same results. Maybe Canadian quarters have different alloy?

Vtech
                            Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-22-2011, 06:50 PM. Reason: edit

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• My Portland Cement Battery---a stepping stone to the real deal

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              Alum 80%
                              Zinc Sulphide 9%
                              Carborumdum 80 Grit 3%
                              Baking Soda 5%
                              Tin Oxide 3%
                              John Bedini
                              @John
                              As a stepping stone to understanding a real crystal battery I built a "cement" battery using portland cement and local beach sand. It actually worked pretty good. The container is just a cut off coke can with a copper wire in the middle. I sanded the can clear coat just at the top to get a contact area between the can and the cement. I think that it just a galvanic battery at this point BUT---when it dries out completely that is when the magic might appear (or not). I know that this isn't the real deal but it was a good learning tool and it worked.

Here is a video of it running a pulse motor. It puts out 1.25 volts and is rock hard.

YouTube - Portland Cement Battery.ASF

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                                @power1, neither, I was reading your crystal thread and posts in other ones. You seem to have a sound knowledge supported by research and my impression was that you want to share and inspire others to follow. My confusion came from your sudden hesitation. Also I was typing my post while your explanation of difficulties with test has been explained. While I agree that majority of societies may not be ready at the moment but this doesn't mean that we all shall remain in lethargic medieval stage being manipulated and fed with a very substance that keeps mushrooms happily growing. They prefer staying in the dark too. If we can share and get something done than do it while we still can have a use of the internet.

@ibpointless2
                                I tried to replicate your experiment with quarters and neos but didn't get the same results. Maybe Canadian quarters have different alloy?

Vtech
                                going along with the wind is the easiest way of playing. i have been apply to harvest enourmous amount of energy, at a rate that is alarming, but one there are many simple methods in harvesting good usable power from the enviroment with common materials.

why do the same crowd that dictates the direction of this forums research momentum tirelessly continue with their silly habits of making micro watt little devices and little silly videos.

look at me world, I can light a little led, follow me monkies, not to insult you but intelligent beings will not devote so much effort if the application is worthless.

Comment

Working...
                                X