Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal battery Earth lights

Power1,
    I don't care about you hijacking this at all but getting that chemical that no one wants to sell . So if this is already done then why are we working at it, just buy it and put it together, but some how I do not think it is that easy for the common man to do. I would rather harvest the Infrared as it is a source that is never ending. where is your link so I can read your crystal thread.
    John B
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
      this is already done folks, PZT is a creamic composite that is produced commercially
      Lead zirconate titanate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Power1, you mentioned one could use common materials for replacing Barium Titanate, but you refer to PZT, which is lead zirconate titanate and is very spendy, just about the same price as barium titanate. Ecertec - Powder & Ceramic Price List.

Any other suggestions of common element/blend replacements for Barium titanate? You don't have to hijack the thread or start a new one, just simply list what you think could do the job. Thanks,

Here's a link listing Relative permittivity of materials from low to high.

Relative permittivity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

rw
      Last edited by everyidea; 02-21-2011, 08:25 PM.
      My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• This is a Grrrrreat thread and i love keeping up with it. So thanks everyone, especially JB and his vids - they are a light in the tunnel for battery makers

Ive been wanting to get my hands on BaTiO3 since reading TT Browns online notebooks. Interesting to hear it mentioned again here on a different theme - I cant wait to order some of these crystals. I just might need some advice with putting it all together, so ill be following you all. Wont be able to start for at least 3 weeks, but it looks fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          Power1,
          I don't care about you hijacking this at all but getting that chemical that no one wants to sell . So if this is already done then why are we working at it, just buy it and put it together, but some how I do not think it is that easy for the common man to do. I would rather harvest the Infrared as it is a source that is never ending. where is your link so I can read your crystal thread.
          John B
          sorry JB, no offense meant.
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...arvesting.html

i have work with PbS and had made modifications to already known patented Lead alloy photovoltaic.

What you guys need to do is forget about the semi-conductor jargons and none sense.

Where does electricity comes from?

A rotated generator sure does not manifest electricity, it's capturing waves and transform them into what we call electricity, a transformed wave that has been polarized and retarded, slowed down in motion and forced to perform works that we want done.

In nature, waves, all forms of waves known now and others not disclosed, thir only difference if their wave length and speed, these waves are unipolar, the seperation into - and + is done with attractions to elements, elements have properties and are classified into positive and negative.

all you need to do is make your element highly attractive (permatitty) and seperate wave into - and + and this is done by building pathways small enough for each wave to be able to do useful work.

the length of each wave determines the size of your pathway, target IR, scale to IR wave length.

Commercial PZT is molested to only tune to microwave waves, you can tune it to other waves too. You can do this easily with Lead Sulfide and Titanium Dioxide crystalline made into ceramic cells.

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DO ANYTHING, dont let them tell you otherwise!

Cosmic is extreme power, it will fry all of your electronics but is tamable.

Comment

• worth reading

Library - Petrovoltaics

Library - Petrovoltaics

Library - Petrovoltaics

Library - Petrovoltaics

"High-density tungsten powder that's heavier than virgin tungsten powder!"

Vtech
            Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-21-2011, 10:44 PM. Reason: edit
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
              Very cool link. Looks like Tungsten Carbide powder is worth a test. Safer, cheaper and easy to make. I like it.

rw
              My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• Earth Lights/ Crystal cells the easy way

Power1,
                Do you have any pages of your experiments besides the crystal link you have posted.
                I would like to see a youtube of your cells working if possible. My main thrust here is to make something that everybody can duplicate and make work even if it is small at first. YOU KNOW, common chemicals and rocks that you can just pick up off the ground. I love all this exotic stuff and semiconductors as I built them for years. I have used Glena in many things epically making ruby gold sound crystals I even made a DVD on how I grew the powers from rocks.
                I have even cooked in ovens crystals that separate sound using Glena and Iron Pyrite, many people still use them for sound. I understand what your saying here but I'm afraid not everybody can do it, I want simple to do without killing off the kids or the wife, not a bad idea sometimes. But any way you know what I mean. I think your better off right here talking about this stuff as this tread is going good.
                John Bedini
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• John Bedini,

Here's a video i made back in august 2010 about electricity from rocks in my driveway. YouTube - Rock Battery

At the time i thought nothing of it because it wans't the craziest thing i was seeing, electricity from magnets was the craziest thing i was seeing --- shown here YouTube - Magnet Quarter Battery ( to this day i don't fully understand why this happen, and if you look closely i shouldn't be seeing any voltage due to the magnets and quarters should be shorting the probes out).

Its amazing what natures has hidden!
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• thanks JB,
                    I am not sure of what to do with my project, so much power can be harvested but with the current state of being of the populace, are they ready for it?.

I will seek guidance from the higher intelligence, I am going on a 30 day fast.

Good luck all.

Comment

• Qaurters and Magnets

@ ibpointless2
                      On your Qaurters and Magnets... Neo or Ferrite?

Comment

• ?

@ power1
                        Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
                          @ ibpointless2
                          On your Qaurters and Magnets... Neo or Ferrite?
                          The magnets are Neodymium magnets.

Heres a link to where i get them
                          Gaussboys Super Magnets :: Blocks :: 12mm x 12mm x 1.5mm N38 Nickel Plated Neodymium Magnet - Block
                          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Magnets and Qaurters

@ ibpointless2
                            In the Bedini lab I have done some like things. The Neos (most of them) are Nickle coated. I have used Zinc or Mg and have made that happen as well. I showed John B. the 6pole running on a Neo and Zinc combo if I remember correctly... I may need to replicate that tommorow. The key there was the Nickle plating I do believe though and not so much the magnetism... But, anything is possible. I will try to do it tommorow because I am curious on what I actually did...

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
                              @ ibpointless2
                              In the Bedini lab I have done some like things. The Neos (most of them) are Nickle coated. I have used Zinc or Mg and have made that happen as well. I showed John B. the 6pole running on a Neo and Zinc combo if I remember correctly... I may need to replicate that tommorow. The key there was the Nickle plating I do believe though and not so much the magnetism... But, anything is possible. I will try to do it tommorow because I am curious on what I actually did...
                              Its been awhile since i messed with this but i thought at first this was merely a water battery type thing that was going on. But the strange thing was when i moved it the voltage would change, sometimes go to zero or increase depending on where i placed it. It went neo, quarter, neo, quarter and the V shape of the clips also had effect on it too, they need to be pointing in a certain direction. It was a pain to get it tuned in and the most voltage i ever say was only 600mV. I simply ruled out the possibilities of it being a type of water battery because i had no electrolyte, it was bare metal touching bare metal; if anything i should being reading no voltage because it was a dead short of metals. You would think metal on metal contact would create a short, right? I used no water or nothing between the quarter and magnets, it still puzzles me to this day.

Comment

• Rock Battery

Ibpointless2,
                                That is a good video, excellent work on your part, wonder what happened that people did not build these rock batteries that is so simple. Anyway Excellent.
                                John B
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X