Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    In this video I show the mineral Bornite (Sulfide mineral) can also be used to developed current when probed just like Iron pirate. I also show what Calcite looks like. Going further I show you what The improvements were made by Chuck and myself with the Carbon Graphite Magnesium cell. The liquid being used is Borax as the electrolyte along with Alum in a 50 to 50 mix

YouTube - Earth Lights 8 Bornite also shows current when probed

I have found no degradation using these chemicals to the magnesium.
    I also show what the rock Calcite looks like stating that, that is what John H is picking up from the rocks.
    Some have asked where to get the carbon graphite
    Welcome to GraphiteStore.com - supplier of graphite, carbon-fiber and ceramic products and materials.
    The magnesium rods http://shop.chemicalstore.com:80/

John Bedini
    John, how strong is alum and borax solution? I used nearly saturated in my cells but yours doesn't look that strong since there are no visible deposits on your older cell.
    Great video Thank you.

Vtech
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Earth Lights 8

Vtech,
      I do not mix that much as I see no need to do that. About 1/2 teaspoon to 16.9 fluid ounces of distilled water. These cells have been in continues use since Chuck and I built them.
      John B
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Vtech,
        I do not mix that much as I see no need to do that. About 1/2 teaspoon to 16.9 fluid ounces of distilled water. These cells have been in continues use since Chuck and I built them.
        John B
        Thank you.
        I did collect some rocks while trucking last year and got calcite as well as other samples. Don't know most of them There is one small, black which shows 20-30mV at different points. I wish I could remember where I found it and know what this is..

BTW - good suppliers, thanks for those links. I was looking for bigger dia carbon

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• 50/50

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          The liquid being used is Borax as the electrolyte along with Alum in a 50 to 50 mix
          Would this also be beneficial in lead acid to alum conversions. I added a bit of
          epsom salts to my alum battery. But would the 50/50 borax/alum be better
          than just alum in a former lead acid battery ?

FRC

Comment

• John, are you using the basic borax soap purchased at grocery stores?

Comment

• some of you asked about radiation.
              NO ! nuclear radiation is for government controlled facilities and is very dangerous.

What was Tom Bearden talking about transmutation and all that ?
              As a scientist Tom Bearden tells what he knows about without prejudice.
              His research and knowledge goes way back on how mathematicians and scientist were influenced and made conclusions some of which are not correct.
              In listing evidence he has pointed to examples of strange behavior
              I am quite certain that he would never recommend experimenting with xrays or trying to use isotopes outside of guidelines for safety and compliance.

I need to say this because safety is of the utmost importance as internet can promote rapid development it is this threads intention to use safe materials and set a good example.

Some of John's knowledge about on how to make batteries last a very long time has'nt been published as it was accumulated over many years.
              When a scientist integrates a cross field discipline ( that is lead acid and alkaline metal hydrides to crystals ) very few are as qualified and even fewer can take information from one field and have it make any sense in another. Remind readers to stay focused on the step by step approach of
              Bedini earth light.

Bornite octohedral
              http://www.mindat.org/min-727.html
              colorful,reacts to electrostatics, can be paramagnetic at 64K degrees, listed as a copper sulfide, one of the minerals found in meteorites, optical film charecteristics.
              less factual but possibly related somehow to very primative biological species such as ancient palm trees and hydrothermal vent bacteria, ref local to ufo site.
              Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-20-2011, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Earth Lights

Dragon,
                Yes Borax is a store bought product, unless you want to find a Borax mine somewhere.
                John B
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Borax

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Dragon,
                    Yes Borax is a store bought product, unless you want to find a Borax mine somewhere.
                    John B
                    Thanks John, I wasn't sure because there are quite a few web sites selling it as crystals or already in solution form. Since it's going by many names I want to make sure I picked up the stuff you and everyone else has been using.

Comment

• Na2SiO3

John, I was reading more on M.R cell and wonder what would you think;

To me it looks like the entire unit consist of Al tube and silicate crystalline mass bonded with cement of some kind. I think that inner electrode is made of Al as well but maybe not? There is also another tube which seems to be a different metal (copper??) right next to the Al (does this make sense in your opinion or I'm on the wrong track?). There is also one compound which goes by the common name of "water glass" or "liquid glass". I have used this a few times as additive to make smoother stucco over the brick wall. There is some more info here - Sodium silicate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Just wonder if this has been used by M.R as an additive or as mentioned - melted into crystalline form and doped with another compound(s).

Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-20-2011, 07:04 PM. Reason: edit

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Can anyone answer ?

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                        Would this also be beneficial in lead acid to alum conversions. I added a bit of
                        epsom salts to my alum battery. But would the 50/50 borax/alum be better
                        than just alum in a former lead acid battery ?

FRC
                        After charging the alum battery, voltage would only go to 9.40v, standing
                        voltage later at 7.40v. Thinking to dump out half the electrolyte and add
                        more alum, since did not use that much the first time. If someone would
                        answer my original post might try borax instead. Sorry that this might be off
                        topic for this thread. Don't know where else to ask.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                          After charging the alum battery, voltage would only go to 9.40v, standing
                          voltage later at 7.40v. Thinking to dump out half the electrolyte and add
                          more alum, since did not use that much the first time. If someone would
                          answer my original post might try borax instead. Sorry that this might be off
                          topic for this thread. Don't know where else to ask.

FRC
                          The best person to answer your question would be John. I can only share my experience. I have one 12V 20Ah flooded lead acid converted with alum electrolyte. She will climb over 15V (I'm using solid state J.B based charger) and rest at 12.40 (approx). Just got back from the store with borax and may try it but would prefer to know what John thinks about this idea.
                          How was your battery performing (accepting charge) before converting?
                          If she was poor before she will stay poor converted IMO.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• More on Marcus Reid...

Research Laboratory for Vacuumenergy - Projects - Polycrystaline Energy

Home : Electra Energy AG

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Update and new cell and circuit

Just an update on some off the cells\lights, 6pole and new cell running ironless core bifilar, 2n222, and resistor. Also added LEDS to Zinc/Carcon Alum pile with no osilator circuit.

YouTube - BEDINI EARTHLIGHTS AND 6POLE Zinc-Magnesium Carbon-Graghite.wmv

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                                The best person to answer your question would be John. I can only share my experience. I have one 12V 20Ah flooded lead acid converted with alum electrolyte. She will climb over 15V (I'm using solid state J.B based charger) and rest at 12.40 (approx). Just got back from the store with borax and may try it but would prefer to know what John thinks about this idea.
                                How was your battery performing (accepting charge) before converting?
                                If she was poor before she will stay poor converted IMO.

Vtech
                                I have been charging it both conventional and with solid state SSG charger.
                                Doing much better than when it was still lead acid (higher standing voltage).
                                I am pretty sure I did not use enough alum less than one container of it. So
                                will probably just try adding more. Can't complain, there has been an improvement. But you may be right battery is to far gone to start with. By the way, it is an Interstate battery.

FRC
                                Last edited by FRC; 02-21-2011, 04:32 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Working...
                                X