Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by power1 View Post
    what happens if someone has devices operating in the forbidden zone?
    Your word the patent differently to include the allowed zone

Strange stuff does happen though, for sure. I measured 1.3v potential difference between an excavator's aluminum alloy skids and the drive wheels.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

• Originally posted by kcarring View Post
      Your word the patent differently to include the allowed zone

Strange stuff does happen though, for sure. I measured 1.3v potential difference between an excavator's aluminum alloy skids and the drive wheels.
      thats enough potential to charge your earth battery?.

i've been trying Aarons Plasma plug chained diodes with a large tesla coil and disruptive discharge, cool weirdness I tell you, excess cosmic ray ionization

seriously, is there a fine or penalty?

Can someone please answer my questions.

When I get home, I'm building one too, I'll do it differently.
      I'll grow nano crystals alum, i'll do this by growing alum in hot water while stirring it at high speed. I already have lot's of magnesium crystals from salt water extractions.
      I even have (Mg,Fe)2SiO4 nano crystals and PbS nano crystals. I'll build a real big one the size of a paint gal can and see what it can really do.
      Last edited by power1; 02-19-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        I have ordered 1 inch sticks 99.9 grade. The carbon graphite rods 3 inches in diameter are about 27 dollars each + the shipping. Normally a batteries uses dilute acid of some kind, this will destroy the magnesium or anything else you put on it.
        John B
        hi john, could you please post the link of your supplier for the carbon graphite rod and the magnesium rod. could not find similar and that cheap rods here in europe. this info would save some time and money.
        tnx & greetings
        gerhard

Comment

• Earth Lights Crystal Cell

This is the way I see it so here are the rules.

Conduction Band
          That range of electron energy where electrical conduction is possible. Electrons with this much energy are free of their parent atoms, and can move through the medium in which they exist.

Valence Band
          That range of electron energy where electrical conduction is not possible. Electrons with this much energy are bound into the atomic structure of the material, and are unavailable to conduct an electrical current.

Forbidden Zone
          That energy range between the valence band and the conduction band. Electrons cannot remain within this range of energy; they must either gain or lose energy so as to attain either the conduction band or the valence band.

Fermi Level The highest energy level in the crystal that can remain populated by electrons at a temperature of Absolute Zero. Electrons with greater energy than this may be available for conduction; electrons with less energy are bound to the crystal structure.

The forbidden zone is still present, but much smaller than for an insulator. That's why this type of material is called a "semiconductor." With the crystal doped with N-type impurities, there are lots of electrons around with almost enough energy to roam freely, so the Fermi level gets pushed up close to the conduction band. If the doping level is heavy enough (large dosage of impurities), the Fermi level can
          actually enter the conduction band.

Hope this explains what John H and Marcus Reid is actually doing by adding chemicals to his rocks that will not conduct anything, he is forcing it to work.
          Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-19-2011, 05:00 PM. Reason: information
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Earth Lights

@All,

This is the way I see it so doping the Alum will work as I have done the experiments at work to see that this is possible. I always do the experiments first before I say anything. I also will not post anything that can not be duplicated.

If I put up a circuit and a diagram then you should be able to do the same thing, unless you change it to the point of not working at which point it's a failure.

I have more to post on you tube as I'm going to show some other materials and what happens. I'm intent on making this type of cell even if it's at a small level. What is small can be made big. I want it all documented for the whole group.

"By the way, John H's rocks are doing nothing to add any energy it's the chemicals he is using between the electrodes that is why they are all different. No measurement balance between chemicals, It's almost as if Let's just try this mixture and see what happens. We can not do it this way and have it reproduced. You either have the mix well documented or not.
            Marcus Reid succeeds because he knows the exact mixture and everybody else does not, so failure at every turn."

John B
            Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-19-2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: Information added
            John Bedini
            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Open mind

@John B.
              I was just at that web site--

A Touch of Physics

---and read the exact same words. I was trying to find out what you meant by the "forbidden zone" of a semiconductor. It is kinda weird I think. I also did some research into "zero point energy" and that was also interesting.

Zero-point energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The big thing (for me anyway) is to keep a completely open mind on this and learn.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Earth Lights

Lidmotor,
                Yes, so I made sure that the exact words were posted to this group.
                This must be done all scientific if it is to work. I have always followed these rules and they work.
                Good work on your part, it means your researching the effect.
                John B
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                  @John B.
                  I was just at that web site--

A Touch of Physics

---and read the exact same words. I was trying to find out what you meant by the "forbidden zone" of a semiconductor. It is kinda weird I think. I also did some research into "zero point energy" and that was also interesting.

The big thing (for me anyway) is to keep a completely open mind on this and learn.

Lidmotor
                  @ Lidmotor - Thanks for the links
                  @JB - Clearest explanation I've ever read.

V
                  'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Marcus Reid battery

I extracted some info from the web - Marcus Reid -- Crystal battery. I hope it may give some more clues.

"Crystal units can be reproduced by everyone who is interested in those devices. It is an aluminum cylinder where (Na2SiO3) is melted in and brought to crystallization".

"The mentioned compounds are converted, during a chemical reaction, into a crystalline form".

"crystal unit was operated for more than six years already without any energy in but with a continuous current out"
                    "these units decline in power during the first few weeks or month, but then for some reason, stop decreasing at some stage, most likely due to water evaporation. Even continuing dead shorts over several years (4-years is longest test) can not kill these units. The power decrease in a battery for example, is during the first phase rather small, and then towards the end, quite abrupt. So the power progress, in a battery and the crystal unit, is just contrarious"

"It seems Marcus Reid came across this effect in natural calcite, and did his own research, parallel to and independently from that of Brown, although apparently confined to the effect in calcite material. How Hutchinson came across the effect remains unclear, he may have stumbled upon it himself or also found Browns documentation. Interestingly, Hutchinson apparently claims to have built versions of 'his' power source that produce up to a number of kiloVolt, which is quite encourageing for experimentors. Also, it is mentioned in certain articles about Hutchinsons Japan tour that he mentioned he used barium titanate in some of his prototypes... Brown clearly mentions barium titanate as one of the dielectrics that show a petroelectric effect"

"H. and R. were intrigued by petrovoltaics upon which they 'stumbled' seperately and in different ways, and both of them set out to construct a form of permanent battery based on special composition of a solid, ceramic-like material. H. ends up talking about 'petro-electric effect', 'exotic silicates', 'silicate platelets' and the 'casimir effect', which allow 'electrons to accumulate at the central post'. Reid started out trying calcite- based compounds and later found that certain silicates in specific situations appeared to produce the desired effect.

It seems that both of them are basically harnessing e/m fluctuations inside a material composed of SiO2 and other silicates (Si-compounds), by exposing the material to electric fields during solidification, which causes a sort of rectifying effect inside the material, which in turn causes electrons to accumulate on one electrod. As you must know, SiO2 is quartz, which is known for its oscillatory properties, and various arrangements and sizes of quartz crystals (or molecules) can be used in amplification of ambient oscillations. Reids battery appears to do just that, and convert ambient oscillations (e/m and heat) into electron motion. "
                    "The crystal cell consists of an aluminum cylinder, which is filled with a specific silicate mixture. Due to a chemical reaction, the silicate mixture is being converted into another material composition.

This material was analyzed with x-ray diffraction. This was done by Dr. Frank Lichtenberg, who is employed at the institute for physics at the University of Augsburg. The analysis has shown that the solid material consists by a large part of XXXX, and a silicate compound, which could not be identified yet. These compounds, which are between the minus and plus pole, are no typical electrolytes and have a large resistance in the mega ohm range."

"in the beginning right after production, the crystal cells decrease in power, but after a while “stabilize”. After a certain period the crystal cells do not show any decrease in power anymore. So if a load is being connected to the crystal cell after it has “run in” a slight rise in power of approx: 5% can be observed. It doesn´t make any difference if the crystal cell is under load or not, the power progression curve over time is the same."

"most crystal cells, new and old, do not show any corrosion on the inner side of the aluminum cylinder."

“The regularity of a crystal lattice facilitates it to manifest a group of virtual photons, which normally lie below the recognizable or detectable threshold, temporarily in their summary power. The properties of semiconductors integrated in the crystal unit, facilitate the absorption of these energy portions available temporarily by electrons and electron holes and consequently a continuous removal of useful energy from the crystal unit”.

Vtech
                    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Earth Lights Crystal Battery

@ All,
                      Now that we are all clear on how a semiconductor works what is missing from the normal semiconductor?

I will answer the question I propose........

I want you all to see that the Iron Pyrite has impurities in it so the conversion can take place without any outside voltage source, the electrons ( if that is what it is) become excited and give off energy which the rock rectifies across the bands, and I call them bands. This then allows a small current that you can measure with the micro amp meter with the point contacts on your probes.

Moray doped his material with radium chloride this is then the power source as beta emissions knock off electrons in the material. This why Radium Chloride was removed from the shelf at the hardware store and all radium dials disappeared. Ron Cole had a battery that was taken from him using solar cells painted with Radium.

See you already have the power source without that doping with the pyrite and some others I will show you, yes enough to power a semiconductor known as a transistor. So what is John H doing running a simple Led and motor when he should be building the amplifier for this.
                      It's all about the most money and a big secrete, well you can't patent this stuff it would never be allowed to get through that office.

The transistor is just missing this source to be a Zero Point device. When I worked in the semiconductor industry we knew all about devices like this, it was forbidden to release devices like this to the public but not to the military industrial complex. So wake up people and get this while you can I will only emit this once and never again.

I have seen devices like this working but we do not have the machinery to do it, it takes special equipment and you do not have enough money to even start. But we can do this at a small level with natures help already in rocks.

By this time you should be thinking out of the box here in what can be used to do this.

It really makes no difference whether it's a Carbon Graphite cell with Magnesium or a Crystal battery. I have been watching for days now as The new cell has out done any Ni-cad battery as it has been continuous since I built it and no degradation at all.

The Oscillator circuit I posted was done for a very good reason so you could build this in stages to the next level. So if the English is a problem then change it to your English. That is all I will say at this time until the youtube is up so you can see what I'm talking about, and where to look.

Vtech,
                      Yes once again what is the compound that is XXXX ? But GREAT work gathering all this information as it is good to have it here.
                      Also look this compound up ( BORAX). Electrolytic capacitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      John B
                      Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-19-2011, 11:00 PM.
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                        With the crystal doped with N-type impurities, there are lots of electrons around with almost enough energy to roam freely, so the Fermi level gets pushed up close to the conduction band. If the doping level is heavy enough (large dosage of impurities), the Fermi level can actually enter the conduction band.
                        Found what's best for N-type doping of Silica/Germanium:
                        Doped Semiconductors

Pentavalent impurities
                        Impurity atoms with 5 valence electrons produce n-type semiconductors by contributing extra electrons.

Antimony, Arsenic, Phosphorous

Doping with Boron would make a P-type semiconductor, pushing the fermi level down to the valence band and making it have an electron deficiency.

rw
                        Last edited by everyidea; 02-19-2011, 11:56 PM.
                        My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• Yes once again what is the compound that is XXXX ? But GREAT work gathering all this information as it is good to have it here.
                          Also look this compound up ( BORAX). Electrolytic capacitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          John B[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong, but remember watching blurry vid with J.H collecting his rocks. They all had something in common. That's why I posted link to mineral gallery couple pages back - Mineral Gallery - the Silicate Class.

So, the borax allows to form an insulating layer of oxide on AL but prevent from deteriorating....kind of like alum layer over Mg..

Also found another link, maybe useful - Gethins and Hussey bluestone cells

V
                          Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-20-2011, 04:23 AM. Reason: edit

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• PN junction/Crystal - vacuum

As I was reading the material on Wiki I came to this and began to wonder if some of the effects we are seeing in creating a crystal lattice within the carbon frame is not just removing the distilled water but creating a vacuum between the different materials or plates. Normally as described here under the heading Free energy devices, it stated that as the vacuum is created the plates are drawn together thus reducing potential. But in the case of the growth of crystals the plates are not drawn together. ... So what happens then?

From the wiki

" The calculation that underlies the Casimir experiment, a calculation based on the formula predicting infinite vacuum energy, shows the zero point energy of a system consisting of a vacuum between two plates will decrease at a finite rate as the two plates are drawn together. The vacuum energies are predicted to be infinite, but the changes are predicted to be finite. Casimir combined the projected rate of change in zero point energy with the principle of conservation of energy to predict a force on the plates. "

Les

Comment

• Slightly off topic but I did some experiment with Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt) and Magnesium ribbon and it seems that ES forms a layer as well. How well it will slow deterioration I don't know. I was trying to find a box of Borax which we had but I guess we used all. There is nothing left in our med cabinet, even brandy is gone
                              I did notice a decrease in pyrite/magnesium cell due to the dryness but couple drops of distilled water revived it quickly.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Earth Lights 8 Bornite also shows current when probed

In this video I show the mineral Bornite (Sulfide mineral) can also be used to developed current when probed just like Iron pirate. I also show what Calcite looks like. Going further I show you what The improvements were made by Chuck and myself with the Carbon Graphite Magnesium cell. The liquid being used is Borax as the electrolyte along with Alum in a 50 to 50 mix

YouTube - Earth Lights 8 Bornite also shows current when probed

I have found no degradation using these chemicals to the magnesium.
                                I also show what the rock Calcite looks like stating that, that is what John H is picking up from the rocks.
                                Some have asked where to get the carbon graphite
                                Welcome to GraphiteStore.com - supplier of graphite, carbon-fiber and ceramic products and materials.
                                The magnesium rods http://shop.chemicalstore.com:80/

John Bedini
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X