Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress update

@John B.
    I worked on the circuit and the battery and made a tiny auto on/off light with a very small cell source. I didn't want to call it yours or mine because it is blend of what we both have done on this project. I just called it the Bedini--Lidmotor Light.
    What slowed me down on the project was that I could not find the Alum anywhere near me and finally used a styptic pencil to get that element. I'll will have to order some. What I am finding is that the Alum does appear to slow down the Mg deterioration. The question that I am struggling with is whether or not the cell will function with ZERO water. In this video I show a small cell that I dried out with a hair dryer running the modified light circuit. It is running on about 200 micro amps.

YouTube - Bedini--Lidmotor Light.ASF

Lidmotor

Comment

• Earth Lights

Lidmotor,
      That is fine with me. That is funny as this Alum is usually in the spice section but in your stores it might be in the canning section. I have not had the magnesium waste away here since I have been using it. Great Work

OH one other thing I might point out to you is that even if your light is off you must count all the current the cell is producing as this is a constant load to the cell.
      John B
      Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-18-2011, 04:41 AM.
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Earth Lights 7 Real Zero point energy

Earth Lights 7
        In this video I'm showing that the energy is already being converted by the rock itself. I'm showing that if you could place electrodes of the correct type you would have a steady current, real Zero point energy.It's not important to see huge currents at this time as it will get much better as the correct materials are found.
        YouTube - Earth Lights 7, Current from a rock
        John Bedini
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          Earth Lights 7
          In this video I'm showing that the energy is already being converted by the rock itself. I'm showing that if you could place electrodes of the correct type you would have a steady current, real Zero point energy.It's not important to see huge currents at this time as it will get much better as the correct materials are found.
          John Bedini
          hey JB,
          may I add that Lead Sulfide PbS is the one of the best absorptance of cosmic rays, if that is your power source than this is your material. I am working it's crystalline lattice in nano scale, I must say that you guys must give it a try.

has anyone tried reducing Alum and Mag to micro and nano scale?, it does make a big difference.
          Last edited by powerme; 02-18-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Earth Lights 7
            John Bedini
            Nice My pyrite and magnesium just arrived . I made a small carbon/magnesium cell. I don't have any decent size carbon rod atm but took apart old 6V battery from portable lantern. I managed to salvage two 3/8" x 4" carbon electrodes and used one of them and wrapped with magnesium ribbon, 10 turns. I soaked Mg with saturated solution of alum and dried over heat vent. All setup fitted nicely in test tube (those used in hospitals to collect a blood for analysis) Tube has a rubber seal which makes this cell air tight. I did measure before connecting my 3 neo rotor with an air coil and she delivers 2.34V. My rotor takes about 7mA and she is able to run it. I also made another cell with iron pyrite over magnesium pancake coil 2" dia. I dipped Mg in alum solution and let it dry. I'm measuring 2.17V but she doesn't deliver enough mA to turn the rotor. I need to make a better one and change the coil. I used the one from my very first SSG.
            I was just reading about magnesium anodes used to protect buried pipelines. They call those "martyr" anodes since they are scarified in the process but they use different fill in those cardboard tubes surrounding anodes. There is a gypsum and other components. This is suppose to slow down erosion of magnesium but provide a good conductive environment in earth. Magnesium Anodes
            Galvanic Backfill.
            I'll keep an eye an pyrite/Mg/alum cell and see if there are any signs of transmutation in both.

Last summer I found a small rock. It it black, shiny and quite brittle. I have no clue what this is but I can measure 0.25V between different points of this rock alone. Would be nice to combine this with another one.
            YouTube - Iron Pyrite/Magnesium cell
            YouTube - Magnesium/Carbon Cell

Vtech
            Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-18-2011, 07:26 PM. Reason: typo,missing link
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
              @John B.
              I worked on the circuit and the battery and made a tiny auto on/off light with a very small cell source. I didn't want to call it yours or mine because it is blend of what we both have done on this project. I just called it the Bedini--Lidmotor Light.
              What slowed me down on the project was that I could not find the Alum anywhere near me and finally used a styptic pencil to get that element. I'll will have to order some. What I am finding is that the Alum does appear to slow down the Mg deterioration. The question that I am struggling with is whether or not the cell will function with ZERO water. In this video I show a small cell that I dried out with a hair dryer running the modified light circuit. It is running on about 200 micro amps.

YouTube - Bedini--Lidmotor Light.ASF

Lidmotor
              I don't know where you live but try stores selling spices, such as Bulk Barn. I couldn't get alum in any grocery store but found it in this store. I can send it to you if you wish.

Vtech
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• I am still waiting on magnesium rods from America, and looking for alum. Will try spice stores next.
                Question for JohnB
                Why no germanium recovery diode off the first 15uH inductor, going back around the diode? Would that interfere with the collapse of the base inductor? If so, what about another 1n60 there?

Very eager to start playing with this.
                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• John is not kidding!

Thanks John B,

I did the same experiment with a piece of Iron Pyrite. In this video I show the current and the voltage that is being converted by the same type of rock.

Even works Down Under

YouTube - Current & Voltage from Iron Pyrite

John K.

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                  Earth Lights 7
                  John Bedini
                  http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Earth Lights

Powerme,
                    Yes I know and I do have germanium in crystal form, it's a combination of the minerals mixed into the correct proportion and we will have it. But it must be reproduced by anybody here on the group.

Yes Lead Sulfide was mixed by Moray with Radium Chloride to form his detector along with some other things. But we have no chance of doing that here. Radioactivity we know works. Lead Sulfide also does some strange things with Magnetic fields, it's going to be a ceramic made of these materials as I can already see this from my experiments. but your correct in what you say here.

I can also see that John H and Marcus Reid stumbled upon this from some experiment as they will not let anybody reproduce it.

John B
                    Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-18-2011, 03:48 PM. Reason: information
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• hey JB,
                      thanks for your insight.

a ceramic PbS composite of these batteries will give constant power with non decay life. PZT is suitable for home production.

hey guys, I wish to ask these questions.

- What is the length of the cosmic rays?.

- If the molecule of your battery's alloy was a wheel, and the cosmic ray wave was a stick pushing it into momentum, what size should the wheel be?

- why does atomic decay occurs?.

- why is it reversed at nano scale?.

- what is transmutation, say you take some potassium chloride tablets and all of your rebelled liquid is collected and analyzed, there will be no potassium but sodium chloride, what is happening?. - there was extensive work done on biological transmutation, it's available on google books.

- anyone living close by the ocean can harvest as much magnesium as they wish, Mg will freely precipitate when made alkaline, ph above 8 will work. Electrochemical extractions also works with DC, is'nt thats how they make your Mg alloy?

- same can be done to Alum, everyone has metallic aluminium and potassium.
                      Last edited by powerme; 02-18-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Townsend Brown petrovoltaic Battery

Power From Rocks

SEARCH
                        Townsend Brown Petrovoltaic Battery
                        Townsend Brown Geophysical Sensor

Thomas Townsend Brown: Scientific Notebook, Vol. 4

Comment

• Alum found

I finally found the Alum in a Vons Market today. All the other markets (Staterbrothers, Ralphs, and Albertsons) in my area didn't stock it. I was beginning to think that it had been outlawed in my area.

@John B.
                          I hooked up a multimeter to my Iron Pyrite rock and saw the same thing that you and John K. saw. It is a tiny amount of energy but the fact that it is there really makes you wonder about where it is coming from.

Lidmotor

Comment

• I also found small traces of energy in iron pyrite. Earlier today I did replicate John Bedini self oscillating circuit combined with iron pyrite/magnesium cell - YouTube - Magnesium/Pyrite cell with oscillator.

I also did something I want it to try since I saw J.B video about alkaline batteries. I filled one of smaller LAB's with alum solution and plugged to my solid state SG. She is climbing steady. Actually, I was reading almost 12V right after filling with alum and after 1/2hr she is at 13.5V. I don't know if I should go past 14.5V for the first time. I'll see how well she is holding, tomorrow.

Vtech
                            Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-19-2011, 07:06 AM. Reason: additional text

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Earth Lights

Lidmotor,
                              You must not let that bother you where the energy is coming from, it's just the rock converting the rays that we cant see into energy. This energy is in bonds and passes through the rock just like a semiconductor but you are working in the forbidden zone with this device ( Semiconductor Talk).

In other words you could call this a rectifier for radiant energy or if you like "Zero Point" and with the correct electrodes in place you will have a continuous current. I will make another youtube as soon as I can I have some more to show everybody about this. Keep your mind open because it is not in the books anywhere that you can read.
                              Also in one other experiment I have done, it is very easy to dope Alum because it melts easy. Think about that when you have time.

John B
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Lidmotor,
                                You must not let that bother you where the energy is coming from, it's just the rock converting the rays that we cant see into energy. This energy is in bonds and passes through the rock just like a semiconductor but you are working in the forbidden zone with this device ( Semiconductor Talk).

In other words you could call this a rectifier for radiant energy or if you like "Zero Point" and with the correct electrodes in place you will have a continuous current. I will make another youtube as soon as I can I have some more to show everybody about this. Keep your mind open because it is not in the books anywhere that you can read.
                                Also in one other experiment I have done, it is very easy to dope Alum because it melts easy. Think about that when you have time.

John B
                                what happens if someone has devices operating in the forbidden zone?

Comment

Working...
                                X