Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
    @IB and ALL:
    Played around with the glue cells again yesterday afternoon and early results look pretty good. Found a couple of things you probably should not try. Using copper sheet, I decided to make a trough for the cell. It is about the size of a “AA” battery. One end is open with just a piece of painters tape sealing the end. This is the end I put the magnesium in. Glue was installed in 4 layers with the Crystals poured on top of each layer. I used ½ tsp Epsom Salt and ¼ tsp Salt Substitute in all cells per pair of cells.. Some of the cells I added additional crystals at ¼ tsp.
    The 2 cells on the left bottom are the control cells. 1.34 Volts and 13ma after 6 hours. The 2 cells on the left top had alum added and they are 1.38 Volts and 18ma after 6 hours. The 2 cell center bottom used Gorilla Glue and they put out 0.0 V and 0.0 current. The 2 cells center top had bath salts added and they are at 1.38 Volts and 18ma after 6 hours. The 2 cells on the right were prepared by painting wire glue on the copper and applying silver leaf to the copper. They are reading 0.84 Volts and 8ma after 6 hours. With the exception of the gorilla glue cells, I used wood glue in all the other cells.
    @JB
    Looking forward to progress reports on your new star cell. Sure does look like a winner.
    I agree that it would be nice to identify other materials with the same affect, especially something more readily available.
    Brad S

I've tried the gorilla glue before and got the same results. I think the glue must be water based so that the salts can mix together.

Good results so far. Adding shampoo to the mix gave me mixed results. The Shampoo gave me more power for longer but would not fully charge itself back up. The voltage would go back to normal but the power was not their. The Shampoo was not really worth it but was fun to play with the idea.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Brad:
      Thank you for sharing those results, very interesting tests.

What I think that we need to make Dry Cells, baked in the oven until done.
      That way there is no water, or as much oxidation, turning things green, black and other colors as they rust things rust out, affecting the currents output in a negative way. And also then sealing them as you been doing in resin. BTW how are those cells doing???
      As you have the Epsom and substitute salt, can you please try a couple of cells with E-poxy glue or resin. Just add the two types of salts in with the e-poxy, that all. I also wonder what would happen if you make a cell by adding just the two salts directly to the casing resin, without the Elmer's glue, and then adding the mg/carbon electrodes, or mg/cu electrodes. Might work.

I am playing around with the water filter carbon element and aluminum wire, or galvanized iron wire. Using bleach, was not a permanent solution, as the bleach just evaporates off and you are left with just the water. So, I added salt to the cloth to make the electrolyte. Still working on it...

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal Star Cell

The Crystal Star Cell.
        In this video I'm showing that when the cell is constructed correctly along with the doping the cell just gains energy. However do not look for big currents as the impedance is very high.
        The cell uses the ambient energy mostly from the infrared range. I also noticed that as the Sun changes it's activity the cell corresponds with it. As the temperature changes so does the cell, but the current the cell produces stays very close to the same which makes this cell ideal for a power oscillator driven light. The mixture is somewhat difficult to make as it must be precise in the heating of the mixture. The Cell that John Hutchison has shown how to make on You-Tube will get you into the ball park, but you must do allot of work after that. You must give credit where it is due that is to John H for making all this possible. The cell does as he clams but I do disagree with the energy that it is collecting.
        John Bedini
        The Link Is Here.
        Star Cell 3 John Bedini Day 4 - YouTube
        Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-15-2011, 05:10 PM. Reason: cap
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• John B.
          just watched your day 4 vid. this is awesome science going on here! Are you saying that this star cell is better than the mag/copper/alum cell?
          thanks,
          Patrick A.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal Cell

Minoly,
            These are two different cells and act completely different. My test cells are still working at full power without any degrading of the metals. Both cells are loaded by the oscillator circuit. The water cells can keep supplying over 10 Ma of current for days. These two cells may be different but in the end they out do any battery you can buy over the counter. These are my findings and I keep working on them to make them better. I might point out that if you try to make Rochelle salts with store chemicals in the spice section that the Cream of Tartar is all phony stuff that they are selling, so it wont work the same way. I have tried three different brands and all have failed to do anything. Allspice has garnteeted the real stuff, we will see.
            John Bedini
            John Bedini
            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Thanks John,
              sorry for my confusion.
              our cells are still holding 1.5 volts and running the little WM w/ the SSG ckt charging another battery. We have not added water yet but are very tempted. they must be extremely close to being dried out by now. we do not have them enclosed so they should dry out eventually. they bubbled quite a bit when they had water, this should be accelerating the process.
              If I haven't said it before - seriously - thank you for sharing all this.

Patrick A.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                Brad:

That way there is no water, or as much oxidation, turning things green, black and other colors as they rust things rust out, affecting the currents output in a negative way. And also then sealing them as you been doing in resin. BTW how are those cells doing???
                As you have the Epsom and substitute salt, can you please try a couple of cells with E-poxy glue or resin. Just add the two types of salts in with the e-poxy, that all. I also wonder what would happen if you make a cell by adding just the two salts directly to the casing resin, without the Elmer's glue, and then adding the mg/carbon electrodes, or mg/cu electrodes. Might work.

I am playing around with the water filter carbon element and aluminum wire, or galvanized iron wire. Using bleach, was not a permanent solution, as the bleach just evaporates off and you are left with just the water. So, I added salt to the cloth to make the electrolyte. Still working on it...

You made a good point about making dry cells, Eliminate the water and you eliminate the galvanic corrosion. After Reading that I started right away and research the melting point of Epsom salts and Salt substitute. The good news is Epsom salt melts at a low temp but the salt substitute melts at a temp that my stove can't reach. Since I was after the potassium in the first place with the salt substitute I replace it with alum since it has a lower melting point.

So I took Epsom salts and Alum and placed them in a spoon and heated them up until they turned to a water-paste like material and stuck my probes in. To my surprise I hooked the meter up and saw 1.90 volts, but I think the higher than normal voltage is due to the heat. It even could power my LCD clock just fine. I'll post pics below.

I think these "Dry Crystal Cells" should then be placed in a plastic mold to further protect them. It is really cool seeing that water was not needed to get power.

Also I just found out that if you get these cells wet they fall apart and become useless.
                Last edited by ibpointless2; 01-13-2012, 01:48 AM.
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Encased Cells

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                  Brad:

@NickZ:
                  I will be happy to try the suggestions you listed. I have mixed emotions about encasing these cells. I am still monitoring them and I can report these findings:
                  1. The Alum cells that I subjected to ultrasonic vibrations took a hit. While there was an immediate improvement in output, it set the overall health of the cells back. They are slowly healing as the voltage has returned and a very gradual increase in current. They have yet to return to the point they were before the experiment.
                  2. The glue cells are holding their current very well, hardly any deviation there at all. When connected to Lidmotor’s steel wire pancake joule thief, it will power the circuit for about 4 hours. Disconnect and let sit for an hour and I can repeat with the same results.
                  I have no proof of what I am about to say, only a feeling. I think in order for these cells to reach their full potential, a curing and/or evolving must take place. I think the crystals require the moisture and air to form. Several have shown the crystal structures that have developed and I feel like this is probably part of the magic. I think JB has shown in his newest star cell that it takes time for the cell to reach its potential. I have not seen his day 4 video yet.

Added Comment: IB - I was making this reply when you posted. Very interesting indeed. As I said - I will certainly give this a try.
                  Question - if you hook positive to the spoon and eliminate the copper, what readings do you get?
                  Brad S
                  Last edited by b_rads; 08-15-2011, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• After cooling for several hours the dry cell that's on the spoon containing Epsom Salts and Alum has reached its standing voltage. The cell is as hard as a crystal but only puts out .500 volts between the magnesium and copper. Copper to the spoon it outputs 25mV and magnesium to spoon it outputs .700 volts. I'm glad to see that it still can produce power even when fully dried and cooled down. This also shows that these cells are driven by Heat energy.

I think I should try Epsom Salt and Salt substitute even though the salt substitute doesn't melt it can melt into a liquid such as the Epsom salt when its heated. This makes me wonder if this cell will work better than the alum cell, but the fact that the dry Epsom salt and Alum cell still works is still very interesting. I think we keep proving that these cells are not galvanic. Also B_rads is correct in say that the glue cells keep recharging themselves when given a load. Great work B_rads I look forward to more of you input and everyone else working on these Crystal batteries.

Comment

• Wow, great results guys...
                      I think that the original voltage of what the cell starts with is what it can really produce, but slowly loses the ability to do so, due to the oxidation factor, and possibly also the electrolyte becoming contaminated by "electrosmog", of more than one kind. The real magic is in the salts, I think the other stuff may not even be needed. No one has made a cell with over 2 volts, no matter what it is made from, so, it is really the current, and its holding ability that we can improve on.
                      The small mass in your test cells will limit the current output to less than 10 mAs, or much less. But, using wider plates such as are used in a lead acid battery will be necessary to improve the current. Bigger plates are where the current is produced. The bigger the plates the better, as these cells are really just working off of the potential difference between the two different metals. The wet electrolyte, or even the air, can just create more oxidation, and I'll bet that an E-poxy based electrolyte will work well with the Epsom salt. Especially if made in layers, as Brad is doing. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. It's the salt that counts. But the salt will break down, like the bleach does, so a hermetic seal is essential. All batteries are sealed, as well as capacitors, which these cells most closely resemble.

Ib: I did a test on my glue cell, and removed the electrodes, cleaned them and replaced them back again. There was a little gained, but not that much. As they really were not in that bad a shape, with the aluminum about 99 % intact, and the copper about 98 % intact, surprising, but true.
                      In any case Replaceable Electrodes may still be a good idea.
                      What I did notice is the real reason that these cells work. If the copper wire in the cell is substituted with another aluminum wire, (same electrode), you get nothing...
                      So, it looks like what I'm seeing is just a voltage difference between the two different metal poles, creating the potential difference in voltage, which also creates a current output that can be harvested. The further voltage difference between the electrodes the more power is obtained therefrom.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal Cell- Re-Post

Freezer,
                        That is right Traces of this compound were found in those old batteries. They used copper and Iron, unknown electrolyte. I found the key to a very unusual crystal that we have made without heat. I will post more on this later once my theory works out. This has been known for 7000 years, so where did all the information go?
                        The Egyptians made use of a glowing Crystal battery, where did it go? It's almost like all the information of the past has been scooped up and hidden away for some reason. It's like we are not suppose to know anything from the past.
                        The process in these batteries intersects with the energy field around us.
                        More later.
                        John B
                        Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-15-2011, 10:03 PM. Reason: word
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• I have a video that I'll post a link at the bottom that maybe interesting to us. The video has to do with the dry crystal cell that contain Epsom salt and Alum. I was playing around with the cell and was testing the voltages and such but for the hell of it I turn the meter to AC voltage and I was able to get a voltage. Thinking that this was merely leakage current from the walls I connected it to a Glue cell which I know is purely DC and to my surprise the DC glue cell showed 0 AC voltage and reconnecting the Dry crystal cell to the meter confirmed that the Dry crystal cell was producing pure AC voltage by itself. So I guess the Dry crystal cell is AC but who knows, i'm just reporting what i'm seeing.

Here's that video Dry Crystal Cell AC Voltage - YouTube

Comment

• John B:
                            Do you still have the big tall carbon cells that were wrapped with the iron wire? If so, can you give me an idea of the voltage/current levels on them now, and also how they are holding up, if they are still around.

Comment

• I build 3 crystal cells based on Bedini (thank you man) latest EFV DVD series. They are holding all 3 together in series a good 2.5v and .5 ma and lighting an LED for 3 days now. Totally dry by now.

I decided to put a scope probe on it and see the signal and to my surprise it is pulsating at a very, very steady frequency. I will soon post a picture or a video.

To those that have scopes and those dry cell batteries, please, check it out. It is very interesting why it would do that.

Fausto.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light /Crystal Cells

Fausto,
                                Thanks, I'm happy that this is working out for you keep up the work. Please post you scope shots. Good Luck. @ Everybody, I did check tonight and the solution did grow Rochelle salt crystals and some big ones, it seems that the Temp plays an important part in growing the crystals. I'm working on doping these while they are growing.
                                John B
                                Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-16-2011, 04:43 AM. Reason: edit
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X