No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did try this with the glue cell and the current did rise. The effect was not as dramatic as the Alum cell. The meter topped out at 6.3ma and is now dropping. Current reading is back to 5.9ma after about 20 minutes.

Comment

• A videos of the glue cells powering a LED and LCD clock. These glues cells can be shorted out and given a load and left to sit and will recharge themselves back to the original voltage. When these glue cells are made they reject water and push it out of the cell and dry hard and show crystals. These cells don't seem to be galvanic but instead something different. No corrosion shows up even on cells that been shorted out for months and the glue cell continues to recharge itself even after long periods of shorting out. The one cell that powers the LCD clock will fluxuate during the day in and out of brightness as if its looses its power than gets it back and then looses it again, as if it is cycling its power. This same effect is also seen in resistors too, where the cell seems to cycle between being charged and not charged.

Here is the two latest videos on the glue cells using copper and magnesium powering things.

The Much Stronger Glue cell - YouTube

Glue Cell Powering White LED - YouTube
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ crystal cell

Ibpointless2,
        That Glue cell is working better and better. Copper and magnesium work the best of all. Have you tried carbon magnesium in the cell?
        Please do not think I'm paying attention because I am. That is really good work getting this developed. See if you can get the electrodes close and bigger, what amount of current have you seen.
        John B
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• @ibpointless2;
          Your glue cells are outperforming mine. I noticed in your latest video that our Elmer's Glue is different. Mine is Elmer's School Glue - nontoxic - safe for children. Apparently children can eat my glue and only suffer mild constipation.
          I have wood glue that is polyvinyl acetate that I will try and see if I can match your cells. Otherwise, off to the store to find the same glue you are using. Congrats - your video's really do show the power packed in this ultra simple cell. I still believe the mystery is hidden in this build.
          Brad S

Comment

• Originally posted by voire View Post
            @John Bedini & All

John, what would happen if your borax copper method was used, then the basic Hutchison mix was added. In other words could the semiconductor copper be used to improve a dry or solid cell. Or does it have to have the water, like you use in your alum cell?

Also, I'll save you the trouble of waiting for Hutchison to post the video instructions on his high power cells. He probably never will. Luckily, here they are as I received them. I don't know any more than this, but this should give enough info for a replication.

** *1. * *Make Rochelle Salt. Recipe consists of Cream of Tartar and Baking Soda. Dope the rochelle salt with: Epsom Salt, silver shavings, (A silver coin was scraped.), Galena, Iron Pyrite. Melt this concoction on low heat
            ** *2. * *From Silver Wire or Copper wire, make two left-turn coils. The coils will eventually be connected in series, *with the leads pointing up. Dip each coil into the mixture created in step 1 above. Insert one coil inside of the other. Bend now nested coils into a toroid shape, (Donut shape). Coat with the mixture above.
            ** *3. * *Place a spherical 1 inch diameter Neodymium magnet in the center of the toroid. Make a string “necklace” of Neodymium magnets to and fill the gaps in the center of the toroid.*
            ** *4. * *Place manganese Dioxide into an aluminum measuring cup with the leads of the coils sticking up.*
            ** *5. * *Place into the measuring cup the toroid assembly with magnets in the center. Fill the cup to the top with the concoction from step one above.
            ** *6. * *Apply 6 Volts DC to the measuring cup/goo filled cup toroid assembly. One lead, (negative) attaches to the cup, and the other (positive), connects to the other two leads from the coils.
            ** *7. * *Place the cup on low heat -- Nancy used an electric heating plate with a one quarter inch thick (It could have been three-eighths thick, I don’t know) aluminum plate placed on the heating elements, and then the crystal battery concoction, (measuring cup with toroid wires, and rare earth magnets, etc) was placed onto the aluminum plate...the heat was set to low...the voltage was set to 6 volts dc, when the concoction was hot.

The aluminum plate melted with strange patterns, but, the aluminum measuring cup did not. Temperatures were nowhere close to those needed to melt aluminum.

A note about the coil. It says it is connected in series. I could be wrong, but I think he means like a joule thief bi-filar is wired. The end of one coil connected to the beginning of the other coil.

Anyway, Please everyone post any results you get. Thanks.
            @Voire,
            The recipe you post seems to be interesting. Why did Hutchison send you this recipe? Have you tried it yourself?
            How many Volts and how many amps can this cell give out?
            I have been making the Bedini alum cells, but the copper keeps becoming greenish and the current drops dramatically. They cannot give out more than a few microamps. I use Carbon, Aluminium foil and copper as electrodes in my cells.
            aaron5120

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal Cell

@ Aaron5120 and Voire

To let you both know I'm not waiting for anything. I think I will pass on this one as I see this as trouble.

@Aaron The metals you are using I have never used like aluminum foil the only way it could turn green is salt or acid. so what you have written makes no sense at all.
              Have a good day
              John
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
                @ibpointless2;
                Your glue cells are outperforming mine. I noticed in your latest video that our Elmer's Glue is different. Mine is Elmer's School Glue - nontoxic - safe for children. Apparently children can eat my glue and only suffer mild constipation.
                I have wood glue that is polyvinyl acetate that I will try and see if I can match your cells. Otherwise, off to the store to find the same glue you are using. Congrats - your video's really do show the power packed in this ultra simple cell. I still believe the mystery is hidden in this build.
                Brad S
                I fell off my chair laughing so hard, that was funny.

If it helps I get my Elmer's glue at Lowe's, its the "new stronger formula" stuff.

I made a graphite and magnesium cell and its producing 1.70 volts, but it doesn't hold their and it drops quick. The cell does charge back up to 1.70 volts over time but hook a meter to it and it drops to 1.6 very quick. How I made it was very simple, just took a pencil and colored me a electrode on one side of the paper and put the mix on top and stuck my magnesium in it. It seems the stronger the potential the weaker the holding power becomes, this could be a bad thing or a good thing or even me making a mistake somewhere.
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                  Ibpointless2,
                  That Glue cell is working better and better. Copper and magnesium work the best of all. Have you tried carbon magnesium in the cell?
                  Please do not think I'm paying attention because I am. That is really good work getting this developed. See if you can get the electrodes close and bigger, what amount of current have you seen.
                  John B
                  I myself have not tried carbon magnesium but the user b_rads has and here is his findings.

"Yes, I said that the carbon magnesium encased in plastic is my worst performing cell. I like to look at electronegivity charts when looking at electrodes and electrolytes.
                  Values: C – 2.55, Cu – 1.9, Zn – 1.65, Al – 1.61, Mg – 1.31
                  With these values the cell should rank in their potential like this:
                  C – Mg = 1.24
                  Cu – Mg = 0.59
                  Cu – Al = 0.29
                  Cu – Zn = 0.25
                  This is the order you would expect in truly galvanic cells. What I see in the glue crystal cells is this ranking: 1st Cu – Mg, 2nd Cu – Zn, 3rd C – Mg, and last is Cu - Al. This ranking would seem to indicate something other than galvanic is going on. I look forward to your interpretation of this information."

So it looks like carbon and magnesium is one of the worst to use and copper and magnesium is one of the best. But I have made Graphite and Magnesium cell which is producing 1.70 Volts and that seems to be the limit I can get these cells at right now. I consider 1.70 a big increase as I started off with glue cells that barely made 300mV once dried.

As for Amps, they're small but big enough to power a LCD clock and LED. I would give you a exact amp reading but the amps change though out the day when given a load, they go up and down as if in a cycle. These cells wont power you house but for me its making them perfect on this small scale before going big.

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
                    If anyone can replicate an experiment I just tried, I would be very interested to hear your results. The two encased cells using semiconductor copper, magnesium, and Alum were just placed in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner operating at 42khz. The cells were connected parallel and initial meter reading showed 2.6ma. After 2 minutes in the cleaner (no water in the cleaner) the meter showed 5.2ma. No change in voltage. This to me is very exciting. This is double the current and the meter was still rising when I turned the cleaner off. It has only been a few minutes but the cells are holding the current. I will continue to monitor.
                    Brad S
                    Update:
                    After about 3 hours, these cells dropped back to the original 2.6ma. After letting them sit at that level for an hour, I performed the test again. This time, after 2 minutes the current gained to 3.2ma and was at 3.6ma a few minutes later when I shut it down for the evening. This morning the current has dropped to 1.8ma. The ultrasonic seems to have a destructive force at 42khz on these cells. Not certain how to interpret this information or if the result was piezo or something else.
                    Brad S

Comment

• I've found the reason that the cement cells as well as other cells lose their output over time. It is not the lack of water, or the green oxide that forms. The reason is that the copper wire or tube inside of the cement will turn black and that black oxide layer will totally inhibit the flow of current, by 100%. It is not the green scum that forms, it is the black oxide. So, does anyone have any suggestions as to what can be done about that?

Comment

• 1 week update on crystal cell.

The current and voltage seem to be holding strong so far.
                        The window motor we have on them draws current steadily at 7-10mA
                        The cells seem to be drying out; I’m going to run them dry before adding more water. There is an observable change in energy output w/ change in temperature.

I do not know yet if it is the difference between the magnesium and copper or overall temp increase. I have to find a way to heat them up slowly at set temperature maybe I’ll put them in a fish tank w/ a lamp…

Here’s the vid:
                        crystal cells holding after 1 week - YouTube

Patrick

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light / Crystal Cell

To all,
                          Again I will say if you are looking for big currents with the Crystal Cells your making a big mistake. I have run the graphs on the mixture he gave I do not see anything special. I wont argue with anybody about what it is. I do not see the Casimir effect working with this at all, I do not see it scaving any energy, The Rochelle salts has been known for a long time as being piezoelectric in nature. What I see is an Electret with some power in Milliamp 7 to 150 max.

The Epsom salts generates electron flow between metal plates. I think that I will do a few more experiments with this reverse detector and see what I get. The Casimir effect takes place between anything, but the effect is to small. I have not tried silver electrodes yet but I will, I will even grow the crystals. I suggest you all read T T Brown, Then read all about Marcus Reid. That is a real mixture as I posted before, I have done that test and it works like he said. As for collecting Zero Point Energy have it proven to you. Barium Ferrite, yes does generate energy and does give small amounts that can and does power things, quarts plated glass does the same thing.

When talking to Tom Bearden about all of this He said he never said anything about a plating process to anybody and I believe him. If your going to play with low power Crystals then expect to make low power circuits. It's not going to run your house, it might give a desk lamp and that is it.

If you do not know what the real electrodes are you cant duplicate anything. The other thing here, if this was the answer to the energy crisis you would have had it by now as many people have been working on all of this. The battery industry would have this first and they would build it to fail so you would have to buy another one and would not know the difference. I'm sure the black government projects have this and even better, you will never see it from them.

Someone telling you to twist coils and put it in the mix must prove that, I don't see any proof. If you buy a small solar motor and run it with this mix it does work for some time. As I said the impedance of these cells is very high 1 meg ohm so how much power can you get through that?
                          More later
                          John B
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• John Bedini,

Have you made a glue cell? I would Like to hear your input on it.

I have made a glue cell with just Epsom salts but it never was as powerful as the salt subititute and Epsom salt cells. I do agree these types of cells are not that powerful and act like Electrets but the project is fun. I went from 300mV to 1.70Volts now and I consider that a big improvement. There is something about Elmer's glue, salt subititute and Epsom Salts that is very interesting. Its the effect that i'm studying now, me not powering anything has made many people upset but all i care about is the effects and how to advance them. I only post videos of me powering things like LED's just to keep people happy and show them these cells can do things.

I have seen the test done on the Marcus Reid cells, they're very much like ours but not quite the same. His cells only gave a few milliamps too and show the little green tarnish like ours. Marcus Reid was the one to really get me interested in making these types of cells and even though my cells are not his I do take great pride in my creation.

Comment

• John H. cell shows water

In this video John Bedini shows that this cell ended up with more water then it started with. The other cell had the copper heated the next day and dryed. but this cell seemed to pull moisture from the air. This may be the water glass or the salts or both...

Results of hutchison cell with water glass 081111.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• Earth Light/ Crystal Cell

In this video I show the testing of the Crystal Battery that John H released.
                                The Cell was made a little different first the outer shell or case is magnesium inner electrode is oxygen free copper tube. The doping mix was Rochelle salts, Epsom Salt, Selenium. The applied voltage to set the cell was 12 volts for 3 seconds. This cell has been running for 1 and 1/2 days on a computer graph. The load being a SG oscillator circuit, The oscillator can be tuned for current. The cell started at 2 and 1/4 Ma. After one day the cell has stabilized to .765 volts at less then 1Ma. This seems to be the working range of this cell. I will be posting more on this cell as the load continues. We have made one more Cell using in the doping mix Selenium and Alum and changed the electrode to the star pattern suggested by Marcus Reid in one of his posted e-mails. More to come.
                                You Tube Link
                                John Bedini Testing John H Crystal Cell for power. - YouTube

One other thing I might add The Alum Mixture and the doping makes a very big difference.
                                The Next thing is the temperature the crystals are cooked at makes a very big difference.
                                The oven must be very well controlled and it just takes a matter of seconds to spoil the mix.
                                I'm working out the exact doping right now, but the testing of the new cell in the video is holding a flat line in power. More later.
                                John B
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X