No announcement yet.

Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were about 15 alt.energy scientist in the world at the time.
    The thread was started elsewhere from a discussion between John, lasersabre, lidmotor, and others. I knew this would be the only opportunity that people would get to understand crystal electrical phenomena. I did not expect John to even give this thread the time of day but I needed to try.

When John took an interest the thread became popular and when John took a break it slowed. Those regular guys kept contributing, I have alot of warm feelings for all of them, I invited Ibpointless here and some young people followed him here that makes this more worthwhile than I previously understood.

John's model was sufficient at 7 mA level to insure that anyone there after
    would have available the basics of understanding and this is how it came about. John doubled that to 15 mA plus he made kits and videos available
    to anyone who wants them. This will continue to be worthwhile for future alt.energy prodigy.

John has to take care for many people some are very proficient engineers who have been building along with him for years and have large systems,
    exotic mechanical generators and motors of which the progress has priority.
    It is where John makes progress that is where the monkeys strike
    and that is sufficient to make right with everyone explaining the monkey raid...
    after the bull has thrashed the elves can go back to work.
    In my experience this is standard practice.

Ib thankyou for the pdf of good reference material but I cannot accept goodbye,
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 09-29-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
      Such hurtful things are said about me, but never the less I have kept a journal about my crystal cell research. I figured since it was about this thread i should post it here. It has my highs and mostly my lows. John don't think you're the only one who got insulted by others on your work. Here it is everyone https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...7LVyVbzYc/edit

Good bye everyone.
      IB,

WOW!

What a huge amount of research

Thanks for this Great post link

Best of luck and don't give up on what you believe until you are proven wrong ( The big dogs in life only accept the facts, not what someone is telling them is fact)

Comment

• Yes you say all this

Ibpointless2,
        Yes you say all this, but I'm not the one that took off to another groups and complained about someone's work, did I. And Ibpointless2 your not the only one. I have kept lab notes too. No, instead of you just coming directly to me, no you just have gone off and started wining to a group of people that never do anything let alone show you something that works, they talk allot . I would have never seen it if I did not do research on things . If you did not like the way I was building the cell then your a big boy go some where else. You deserved what I said, you on the other hand with others have gone behind my back and said your BS. That makes a big difference does it not. The only problem is the internet, as everything shows up. You just do not get it do you. You seem to like confusion in groups, so if the shoe fits then wear it. Talking to someone that knows everything but never shows anything knows nothing, and your willing to except that . You knew about the work that was going on here. Complaining about me is your problem, as you could not stop the galvanic action either, even if it looks like you did. and if you did you had no power to run anything, I do not consider running Mr. potato head clock anything, Marcus Reid runs circles around you and it keeps running with the current it has. The Clean Battery what is that, something you can not charge with a charger, only a storage battery that's dead. That is all BS too. Yes I have read your life story on science, I would take that down if I were you. The name fit's you have chosen for yourself, that is correct. Why don't you use your real name so you can get real credit?. You can change chemicals but you can't change the physical laws and either can I. I have always presented my work and if you do not agree with it do not make it, and stop your complaining to others, it wont help. I have tried your cells, the one thing I did not do is run off to another group and complain that you do not know anything, I talked directly to you on this group and said what it did, well it quit like everything else with no current to run anything and so do the Crystal Alum batteries without water. You have jumped into the Lead battery and presented your detergent theory and no body said anything to you did they, but they know better how the battery works, it's been known since the beginning of time, yea you can change the chemicals but that does not mean it's going to work. I plainly stated with "The Alum Lead battery" that it looked like a super Ni-Cad battery it's on video. Present what the Clean Battery does with charts and loads, let's see how tap water works with detergent in a lead cell. Draw some real current in the 2 amp range for 4 hrs.You seem to have time to talk about me, so you could do that test easy. If you can't do that then just go away and stop wining.
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Thanks for your reply John! Spending a lot of your time into this and I appreciate that a lot! I follow your work since 2006 (with Thomas bearden and Rick Friedrick). I did my research too and I can tell you that the impedance matching between the crystal cell and a pulse motor does magic things! Strange, very strange things. I choose my way into the magnesium/copper cell because of the toxic implication of lead. The magnesium is present everywhere and healty. I know peoples want to have some big power outputs but I do think we miss the point somewhere. I continue to be surprised by the strange behavior of these cells and will continue my long term research into this. My opinion is: Start small in outputs, follow the natures curve, stay healthy, keep it simple, stupid. It's not hard to build simple things but it's very long and hard to understand how they works. Very few peoples are taking the longer road but thats the road of the success and the future. Our future. The conversion of ambiant energy to electrical energy. Power of the dipolarity!

Comment

• Tests

Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
            Thanks for your reply John! Spending a lot of your time into this and I appreciate that a lot! I follow your work since 2006 (with Thomas bearden and Rick Friedrick). I did my research too and I can tell you that the impedance matching between the crystal cell and a pulse motor does magic things! Strange, very strange things. I choose my way into the magnesium/copper cell because of the toxic implication of lead. The magnesium is present everywhere and healty. I know peoples want to have some big power outputs but I do think we miss the point somewhere. I continue to be surprised by the strange behavior of these cells and will continue my long term research into this. My opinion is: Start small in outputs, follow the natures curve, stay healthy, keep it simple, stupid. It's not hard to build simple things but it's very long and hard to understand how they works. Very few peoples are taking the longer road but thats the road of the success and the future. Our future. The conversion of ambiant energy to electrical energy. Power of the dipolarity!
            Hey come on. A few posts ago people where talking about the sense of humor they had. What you guys need is another John HAVrilla 40 minute video to slow your pulse down. Now you know I'm one of those who isn't afraid to use my name as well as now you know where the Dad Hav comes from. I know I'm starting with small junk batteries but I have learned some important things from them. Mostly the alum electrolyte increases the power density of the battery. Well let's say the capability of supporting a current that you wouldn't expect from the cell structure. The cells appear to have a good low self discharge rate at least from my first tests. I made another video which includes a wrapped up anode / cathode as apposed to plates. My electrolyte is just concentrated alum and water but I mixed thin instead of starting with a paste and diluting to get a thicker solution without sediment. Thid id mostly because I didn't know what I was doing but I think I have a grasp on what to do know. I got a few pounds of alum and discovered I could make the paste so I used it to make a zinc copper large button cell and another copper end cap battery. I have a few of these running digital clocks and they must be going for a year now with no water added. Anyway take a look at the video and if I'm terribly off tack I'll just take it down. I'm just trying to show there is current there that we haven't seen with hand made batteries, not to mention how my junk ended back in service. Oh there is also something about the impedance of the alum cell that might be beneficial. A few of my motors have done some special things in combination with the cell. I'll have to get to that later. I might need some help from a pro on that stuff.
            Alum Battery Load Tests - YouTube
            Take care all.
            John HAV.
            PS. I included a few second clip at the end of the video that shows how you can copper plate with copper sulfate. The clip was originally about 15 minutes long explaining how the technique was used in the tool and die making trade but I cut it down to a blip.
            PS. I don't know how I ended up with the above quote attached to this. I guess I wasn't paying attention again.
            Last edited by DadHav; 09-30-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• DadHav,
              I must say your the best when it comes to the work you do not leave one thing to think about and you prove it. Excellent work on Lead Alum Batteries. And I might say you have some real power.You get A++++ in my book.
              John Bedini
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Allwest,
                Jonassonite is to new to do anything with, it's not easy to get. Felbertalite, I have not done anything with so I can not answer the question. I have ground allot of rocks to make batteries but never have tried these minerals. Although I have worked with Bismuth compound batteries, I have made compounds from a mineral that was similar but could never get anymore material to finish the work. Try some easer minerals to work with. Your looking all over the place you need to just get one to work very well. It's almost like your stabbing at things and I'm not in the test mode after all of this crap.

Originally posted by Allwest View Post
                John,
                Have you had any experience with Au(Bi,Pb)5S4
                EF-Au1.02Ag0.01Bi4.42Pb0.39Cd0.01Sb0.01S4.07Se0.07

or Cu2Pb6Bi8S19
                EF-Cu2Ag0.4Cd0.1Pb5.2Bi8.3S18.9

Best of luck
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                  DadHav,
                  I must say your the best when it comes to the work you do not leave one thing to think about and you prove it. Excellent work on Lead Alum Batteries. And I might say you have some real power.You get A++++ in my book.
                  John Bedini
                  Thank you John. It's my pleasure to draw some attention to what you're doing with the batteries. I think I have a better understanding about how to get the electrolyte to a consistency to match the electrodes. I didn't realize how the water absorbs so slowly into the alum. Now I know why you had the slow mixer. I haven't realized fully yet but I think to much water creates a sediment that is of a different chemical base than the paste, syrup or slimy water. The concentrated solution above the sediment seems to work on a beginners basis as in the video though. I can one up you on the mixer though. I have a 20 to 2000 rpm solid state controlled mixer with it's own tachometer and lever controlled retract. It's called a milling machine. Ha, gotcha on that one. Anyway John thanks, I'll figure out what to do next with my big bag of alum.
                  Take care.
                  John Hav.

PS. John This is a paragraph from Herbal Hut where I bought my alum:

"When dissolved in a large amount of neutral or slightly-alkaline water, aluminum sulfate produces a gelatinous precipitate of aluminium hydroxide, Al(OH)3. In dyeing and printing cloth, the gelatinous precipitate helps the dye adhere to the clothing fibers by rendering the pigment insoluble".

I think this is what I experienced the first time around. I know I have the precipitate in the plates of the small battery. I'm sorry chemistry is not my forte. Can you tell me what the consequence of having aluminum hydroxide around the plates? It seems to have worked OK.
                  Last edited by DadHav; 09-30-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                    Allwest,
                    Jonassonite is to new to do anything with, it's not easy to get. Felbertalite, I have not done anything with so I can not answer the question. I have ground allot of rocks to make batteries but never have tried these minerals. Although I have worked with Bismuth compound batteries, I have made compounds from a mineral that was similar but could never get anymore material to finish the work. Try some easer minerals to work with. Your looking all over the place you need to just get one to work very well. It's almost like your stabbing at things and I'm not in the test mode after all of this crap.
                    John,
                    Some of my latest research is trying for a thin crystal film onto the Mg by wet chemical etching, using the cell itself to form this

On another topic
                    Calculated Properties of Lead
                    Photoelectric: PELead =1,939.41 barns/electron
                    U=PELead x rElectron Density=17407.53 barns/cc.

Calculated Properties of Bismuth
                    Photoelectric: PEBismuth =2,025.91 barns/electron
                    U=PEBismuth x rElectron Density=15883.30 barns/cc.

Have you ever thought of using these in combination with other on the lead batteries you are working with?

Best of luck

Comment

• Dry Charge

Hello everyone. I was just wondering about something. Isn't a dry charged battery originally charged in the conventional sulfuric acid electrolyte then dried out? Wouldn't the separators between the plates still maintain the acid even though they're dry? I guess what I'm asking is: Are the dry charged batteries free of acid before we put the alum electrolyte in? If we put baking soda and water in a dry charged battery I'll bet there would be a ton of reaction. Does anyone know? I took one of my clear case motor cycle batteries and neutralized it by rinsing for hours then using baking soda and water rinses until there was no more reaction. Then I made a light solution of alum and distilled water and rinsed aging until there was almost no reaction. I think I had a start with a neutral battery. The battery was fully charged before starting and after all was done I was down to about 6 volts with no current holding capacity. My refill was with the correct type alum. I found I have good luck adding the water to the alum instead of the other way around. It was easy for me to get a paste by pressing and mixing the alum and water. For some reason I had good results slowly heating and diluting the alum until I had the slippery thicker solution that I think John was describing. I notice a much higher and easier to obtain gas reaction on the first charge. I decided to charge at the C20 rate due to the reaction. I've charge over night and the battery came to 14.2 volts slowly. I had enough time that there should be all but an hour or so of a full charge. The battery was heading down to the low 12 volt range when I had to leave for fall duties at our cottage. I'll let you know how the charge looks in a few days.
                      Kindest regards.
                      John Hav

Comment

• Crystal Dry cells

To All,

In an attempt to make the best use of every ones time on researching these dry cells

Can we all post our finding on the dry cells so we can have a reference

This may help allot of people and help advance the field

Microvolt posted
                        would have available the basics of understanding and this is how it came about. John doubled that to 15 mA
                        (but I am not sure what this means, dry or wet and for how long)

John Bedini posted
                        Marcus Reid has 2mA, but not sure of voltage

Plengo posted
                        1.80 volts with 200mA for a short time

Slider posted he had one going with light for a very long time

Crystaldipolematrix posted
                        My cells gives me about 1ma output when dry no matter what kind of load I put on them. The best power ratio is at 1 volt.

I know there is more, but would take researching for hours to find them

Best of luck to all

Comment

• DadHav,
                          The Alum has the sulfuric acid in it, so do many products that are used in the food industry. If everybody only knew what they have been eating forever. The thing about this battery is, it is very different in what is taking place with the plates. But a good one built in balance can far out do a lead acid battery for extended amp hrs. I will be posting on the other fourm a very different curve. The alum battery shows much different voltages as to where it stands and how it reacts to loads. I for one only am looking at lighting and running oscillators for a solar house and I do not want to use Lead Acid I wish I would have taken chemical engineering at some point, but time waits for no man. Kinda wish I could talk you into posting your last Video on the energy science fourm as it's all about that type of battery. I know some would like to see that.
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
                            To All,

In an attempt to make the best use of every ones time on researching these dry cells

Can we all post our finding on the dry cells so we can have a reference

This may help allot of people and help advance the field

Microvolt posted
                            would have available the basics of understanding and this is how it came about. John doubled that to 15 mA
                            (but I am not sure what this means, dry or wet and for how long)

John Bedini posted
                            Marcus Reid has 2mA, but not sure of voltage

Plengo posted
                            1.80 volts with 200mA for a short time

Slider posted he had one going with light for a very long time

Crystaldipolematrix posted
                            My cells gives me about 1ma output when dry no matter what kind of load I put on them. The best power ratio is at 1 volt.

I know there is more, but would take researching for hours to find them

Best of luck to all
                            I'm currently waiting for a batch of true reed switches for my crystal pulse motor setup since the reed that I have is ''home-made''. It's good but not accurate enought. It's been 10 days now since my little crystal cell was cooked and powering my reed motor at 1volt and 1 ma (sometimes little less and sometimes little more). My 5 inches rotor is spinning at about 120 rpm. The led across the reed is blinking dimly but I can change the angle for more brightness but at slower speed. I'm pretty impress with the constancy of the power out and with Zero watering. It's very dry out there, very little humidity. There is more energy when the night comes (8-10 pm). The motor speed up a little bit. I have other cells with LED'S but they don't do the same thing at all! They needs water for brightness. But I think some radiant pulses from the reed motor are coming back into the dry crystal cell and energize-it but i'm not sure...Will keep it running itself as long as it can run without water. Pretty exciting stuff here! Will keep you updated as well.

Comment

• Time

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              DadHav,
                              The Alum has the sulfuric acid in it, so do many products that are used in the food industry. If everybody only knew what they have been eating forever. The thing about this battery is, it is very different in what is taking place with the plates. But a good one built in balance can far out do a lead acid battery for extended amp hrs. I will be posting on the other fourm a very different curve. The alum battery shows much different voltages as to where it stands and how it reacts to loads. I for one only am looking at lighting and running oscillators for a solar house and I do not want to use Lead Acid I wish I would have taken chemical engineering at some point, but time waits for no man. Kinda wish I could talk you into posting your last Video on the energy science fourm as it's all about that type of battery. I know some would like to see that.
                              John "Time waits for no one" Ha, I had to look at the top of the page to see where I was at. I'd be glad to post where the video probably should be. I must have made a wrong turn. I had no clue about sulfuric acid being in anything except LAB's and Blue Vitriol. Makes me wonder if I neutralized my 7 ah clear cycle battery to much. I hope I have it right because I can do some tests between the alum and regular. I think your approach to lighting is a very practical avenue and will draw a lot of attention. It would be great to see what the highest efficiencies might be. There are so many choices now when it comes to LED lighting as well as so many oscillator circuits to study. Of course your alum batteries are the special feature and I'm sure you'll have some special tricks on the circuits. John It's to soon to tell but it looked like the stator motor in the earlier video I posted might be able to run well past the rated capacity of the battery. The feedback from generator coil seems to really like the impedance of the alum cells. To early to say for sure but I'll see.
                              Thanks John
                              John Hav.

Comment

• Time

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                                DadHav,
                                John "Time waits for no one" Ha, I had to look at the top of the page to see where I was at. I'd be glad to post where the video probably should be. I must have made a wrong turn. I had no clue about sulfuric acid being in anything except LAB's and Blue Vitriol. Makes me wonder if I neutralized my 7 ah clear cycle battery to much. I hope I have it right because I can do some tests between the alum and regular. I think your approach to lighting is a very practical avenue and will draw a lot of attention. It would be great to see what the highest efficiencies might be. There are so many choices now when it comes to LED lighting as well as so many oscillator circuits to study. Of course your alum batteries are the special feature and I'm sure you'll have some special tricks on the circuits. John It's to soon to tell but it looked like the stator motor in the earlier video I posted might be able to run well past the rated capacity of the battery. The feedback from generator coil seems to really like the impedance of the alum cells. To early to say for sure but I'll see.
                                Thanks John
                                John Hav.
                                Last edited by DadHav; 10-06-2012, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X