Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    nice experience vintasalo

if you are interested you should check out : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html

trees have more than that to offer just got to know how to tap it .... quite a bit of info posted .... but you are right a crystal radio / minerals may collect more energy from the tree if connected properly ...
    Oh wow... I guess I'm behind on the find

I'm thinking you could definetly produce a circuit of some kind to store and convert the energy into something useful

Comment

• Originally posted by vintasalo View Post
      Oh wow... I guess I'm behind on the find

I'm thinking you could definetly produce a circuit of some kind to store and convert the energy into something useful
      No you are ahead in Practice and experimentation
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by cgalvisardila View Post
        what is the cell made of? is it giving 70ma consistently?
        Mag and copper

70 Ma stays but not without adding water

Comment

Title says it all!!

1v and 1Ma from a TREE

Many more experiments could come from this! Different minerals, materials, depth of materials, etc...

Tree Battery - YouTube
          Nice job Vintasalo,

Kinda like a living rock with built in moisture

I noticed in your video, you have two settings on your mulit meter one was 1 volt one was 1.6

What is the 1.6

Thanks for your help and Good work

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
            Nice job Vintasalo,

Kinda like a living rock with built in moisture

I noticed in your video, you have two settings on your mulit meter one was 1 volt one was 1.6

What is the 1.6

Thanks for your help and Good work
            The 1.6 was DC voltage

Comment

The 1.6 was DC voltage
              Then what was the 1 volt?

Comment

Mag and copper

70 Ma stays but not without adding water
                wow nice, 70Ma is good stuff, is that the chilli cell? whats on the mix?...

i recall seeing that bedini was activating an old car battery with ALUM solution and was getting very high amps, anyone knows more details about this? kinda made me wonder what are the electrodes of car batteries made of?... its lead, and lead oxide. will it work directly with alum water?...got the lead, lead oxide is on the way, will post when i build one.

allwest, are you using carbon? salts? im curious, i would like to replicate, thanks

cheers all

carlos

Comment

Then what was the 1 volt?
                  ALL

The 1 volt was AC voltage..

Your actually using the tree as an antenna

I discovered this phenomena when I decided to put two copper plates in the ground to measure the earths voltage. I then kept one plate down and attached my other probe onTo a rosebush in my front yard and to my surprise it had voltage.

I read somewhere that someone claimed there is no matter and everything is made up of collections of energies. So everything must have some sort of charge if this claim is true.

Tesla said one day we will get our energy from the very wheel work of the universe.. What better place than our front yard.

Comment

ALL

The 1 volt was AC voltage..

Your actually using the tree as an antenna

I discovered this phenomena when I decided to put two copper plates in the ground to measure the earths voltage. I then kept one plate down and attached my other probe onTo a rosebush in my front yard and to my surprise it had voltage.

I read somewhere that someone claimed there is no matter and everything is made up of collections of energies. So everything must have some sort of charge if this claim is true.

Tesla said one day we will get our energy from the very wheel work of the universe.. What better place than our front yard.

Everything is made up of pure energy.

The 1.6 volts was on the AC side of your meter. The one volt was the DC side. If you move the nail in the tree closer to the copper tube you should see a increase in amps.

I remember reading this awhile ago about some people doing the same thing. Scientists Draw Electricity from Trees
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by cgalvisardila View Post
                      wow nice, 70Ma is good stuff, is that the chilli cell? whats on the mix?...

i recall seeing that bedini was activating an old car battery with ALUM solution and was getting very high amps, anyone knows more details about this? kinda made me wonder what are the electrodes of car batteries made of?... its lead, and lead oxide. will it work directly with alum water?...got the lead, lead oxide is on the way, will post when i build one.

allwest, are you using carbon? salts? im curious, i would like to replicate, thanks

cheers all

carlos
                      Have tried making the chili cell with 500Ma?

Allwest power cell # 5b - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                        Everything is made up of pure energy.

The 1.6 volts was on the AC side of your meter. The one volt was the DC side. If you move the nail in the tree closer to the copper tube you should see a increase in amps.

I remember reading this awhile ago about some people doing the same thing. Scientists Draw Electricity from Trees
                        Hey IB

I was just going to do that and figured I'd do it now and now the amps are at 3.50Ma that's quite the increase. Why do you think it gets stronger as they get closer to one another?

Also that link has them having to use an oscillator to get to the volt I'm at without one

Comment

• Hi all,

My guess on amps from trees would always be higher in spring than any other time of the year. As with maple syrup harvest, it is during this time that the most sap is moving from the roots to the buds to form leaves. If one was to test the same tree in the fall, my bet would be on less amps at this time.

My 2 cents, Gene

Comment

• Originally posted by gene gene View Post
                            Hi all,

My guess on amps from trees would always be higher in spring than any other time of the year. As with maple syrup harvest, it is during this time that the most sap is moving from the roots to the buds to form leaves. If one was to test the same tree in the fall, my bet would be on less amps at this time.

My 2 cents, Gene
                            It's a palm tree though

Comment

Hey IB

I was just going to do that and figured I'd do it now and now the amps are at 3.50Ma that's quite the increase. Why do you think it gets stronger as they get closer to one another?

Also that link has them having to use an oscillator to get to the volt I'm at without one

The reason for the more amps is due to less resistance. The closer you get the two metals the less resistance you have between them thus you have more amps.

This has to do with ohm's law. Amps = Voltage / Resistance
                              If you have 1 volt with a resistance of 5 ohms you have 0.2 amps (1V/5ohms = 0.2A)but if you increase the resistance to 20 ohms you have (1V/20ohms = 0.05A). So more resistance you have the lower the amps will be.

The reason why you get more voltage than the research team has to do with you using dissimilar metals. The research team used the same metals and only got 200mV.
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                                The reason for the more amps is due to less resistance. The closer you get the two metals the less resistance you have between them thus you have more amps.

This has to do with ohm's law. Amps = Voltage / Resistance
                                If you have 1 volt with a resistance of 5 ohms you have 0.2 amps (1V/5ohms = 0.2A)but if you increase the resistance to 20 ohms you have (1V/20ohms = 0.05A). So more resistance you have the lower the amps will be.

The reason why you get more voltage than the research team has to do with you using dissimilar metals. The research team used the same metals and only got 200mV.
                                So their actually communicating energy through the tree it's self

I have a solar panel connected to a watermellon plant now to see if I increase it's energy if it will grow it's fruit faster.

Comment

Working...
                                X