Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alum per water mixture

@ Dragon
    Answer for John B. Yes 1 gallon of water. This should give you enough to convert a couple of batteries depending on size.
    Last edited by chuck H; 03-02-2011, 06:18 AM. Reason: Wrong member.

Comment

• Copper Sulphite almost solidified

Here you can see the crystals formed. This will need to sit a bit longer until dry.

YouTube - Copper Sulphite cooked down.wmv

Comment

• Banging my head against a walk here. Can't find any internet sellers of ammonium aluminium sulfate (mckormick etc) that deliver to aus, and can't find it locally.
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• fresh water aquarium gravel (clear not colored)

I have another idea which I would like to try. I was feeding my fish today I picked some of this stuff from the bottom. I also search the ingredients - mainly quartz, crushed coral and coral sand which both contain calcium carbonate. Those tiny rocks look like they have some crystals.

What do you think?
          @Chuck Thanks for the update

Vtech
          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
            Banging my head against a walk here. Can't find any internet sellers of ammonium aluminium sulfate (mckormick etc) that deliver to aus, and can't find it locally.
            McCormick Alum 1 jar Ammonium Aluminum Sulfate on eBay.ca (item 180590058671 end time 20-Mar-11 05:58:58 EDT)

Vtech

Also a quick explanation of electrochemical process as shown by Chuck and John. Normally copper will not react so fast with sulfuric acid but when you run a current through copper electrodes immersed in sulfuric acid then copper will convert to copper ions at the positive electrode and hydrogen gas will form at the negative electrode.
            Also, make sure that copper electrodes are spaced as far as possible or better - like in the video - one piece at the bottom. Denser solution of copper sulfate will remain in the lower part. Cheapest way would be to use DC power supply instead of battery. Also, make sure you have a good ventilation when evaporating acid as well as be aware of the hydrogen forming during the first process.
            This is probably obvious but maybe new to some.

There is also a way to form those crystals by dissolving copper sulfate pentahydrate (fungicide, root killer) powder in hot water while stirring. The best way is to put something (pieces of rough gravel) in the solution so crystals have a "seed" surface to grow on. Just an idea.
            100g Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate - Laboratory Grade on eBay.ca (item 290530423043 end time 05-Mar-11 09:19:01 EST)
            COPPER SULPHATE 100g - Pure Copper Sulfate on eBay.ca (item 290533464709 end time 13-Mar-11 16:45:59 EDT)
            Last edited by blackchisel97; 03-01-2011, 09:36 PM. Reason: edit info and links
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• High-purity Aluminum ammonium sulfate

MF:ALNH4(SO4)2.12H2O
              Properties:colorless glasslike crystal to white granule or powder
              Use: The raw material for the high-purity alumina, ruby and sapphire,relative reagent production;also used in food, preserves, water purity, disinfection, rubber, leather, washing powder, livestock feed, pencils.
              Standard: HG2917-1999
              Packing:50kg 25kg, mark available upon request woven bag lined with plastic bag

Xinfumeng Chemicals Co., Ltd. (aluminium sulfate)
              ----------------------------------------------------
              Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

• YouTube - Make Copper Sulfate from Copper and Sulfuric acid (3 ways)

The Chanel is showing how to make it from scratch , there are some other video from the same user showing a bunch more .

Mk1

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                  McCormick Alum 1 jar Ammonium Aluminum Sulfate on eBay.ca (item 180590058671 end time 20-Mar-11 05:58:58 EDT)

Vtech

Also a quick explanation of electrochemical process as shown by Chuck and John. Normally copper will not react so fast with sulfuric acid but when you run a current through copper electrodes immersed in sulfuric acid then copper will convert to copper ions at the positive electrode and hydrogen gas will form at the negative electrode.
                  Also, make sure that copper electrodes are spaced as far as possible or better - like in the video - one piece at the bottom. Denser solution of copper sulfate will remain in the lower part. Cheapest way would be to use DC power supply instead of battery. Also, make sure you have a good ventilation when evaporating acid as well as be aware of the hydrogen forming during the first process.
                  This is probably obvious but maybe new to some.

There is also a way to form those crystals by dissolving copper sulfate pentahydrate (fungicide, root killer) powder in hot water while stirring. The best way is to put something (pieces of rough gravel) in the solution so crystals have a "seed" surface to grow on. Just an idea.
                  100g Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate - Laboratory Grade on eBay.ca (item 290530423043 end time 05-Mar-11 09:19:01 EST)
                  COPPER SULPHATE 100g - Pure Copper Sulfate on eBay.ca (item 290533464709 end time 13-Mar-11 16:45:59 EDT)
                  thanks mate
                  Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• This site seems interesting it has a good chemistry selection prices seems decent too .

About Us - Home Science Tools

Alum, 100 g - Home Science Tools

Barium nitrate, 30 g - Home Science Tools

Carbon, electrode rod, 1/4x4 - Home Science Tools

and copper sulfate

Copper II (cupric) sulfate, 30 g - Home Science Tools

They seem to have everything !

Mark

Comment

• Copper Sulphite and Sulferic Acid

John made this in a quart jar. The ratio was 2/3 water and about a table spoon or a little more of The Sulferic Acid. When Voltage is applied the Amps will be Zero until the Acid is put in the water. As acid is added then the amps come up. Just a note so not to much acid is added if anyone is going to try this. Also you need good Sulferic Acid. If you take it from a badly sulfated battery (to much Lead in it) you will find it will make red solution which will not work. John and I found that out the hard way. Happy cooking!

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                        I want to report on Ibpointless's Battery with two aluminum electrodes. It's doing very well with Cement and water glass. I have a 1.6K load on it and it has been holding at 286Mv all this time. but I guess it proves that it does work with like electrodes. I will check it in the morning again to see if it has lost power.
                        John Bedini,

It's nice to see that alike electrodes do work, even though its small its still something amazing. Now we're left with a question, if the metals are the same where does the electricity come from?

If my theory on the matter is correct the "alike metals cement cell" will stop working when it is completely dried out.
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                          John Bedini,

It's nice to see that alike electrodes do work, even though its small its still something amazing. Now we're left with a question, if the metals are the same where does the electricity come from?

If my theory on the matter is correct the "alike metals cement cell" will stop working when it is completely dried out.

I was wondering if anybody know how to determine the positive or negative plate when both electrode are the same , is it the size of the electrode or like in diodes oxide on one electrode ?

I know how to check once its done but theoretically it could open doors .

If you look at it the NS coil is a capacitor and a electromagnet , plus a Battery , and look like a diode , Cu and Fe have opposite emf .

How about a NS coil crystal battery the copper coil is already in only iron is missing .

Mark

Comment

• Just finished making three new batteries. Two are small, made in the Al pipe with twisted copper wire. I used radiator seal silicate with copper in one and aluminum in second. Also tried crystals from fish pond gravel in both. I want to see the difference. The third one I made in Pepsi can, again with clear fish gravel but I added copper and aluminum seal - 1Tbs of each and alum. Just put in the oven. Will report.

@Lidmotor I'm lucky since me and my wife often work together on all projects. She got hooked since I built my firs SSG couple years ago. However, I know what you mean about small space and working on the counter.

Those are the silicates I used -

Vtech
                            Last edited by blackchisel97; 03-02-2011, 05:53 AM. Reason: added pic

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Earth Lights/Crystal Cells

Ibpointlass2,
                              The energy comes from the crystal lattice, but when examining the electrodes I see oxide forming on them and this it what allows the ions to move between plates, your battery was doped with Water Glass chemical grade heated to boiling, now the battery has twice the power. If you even touch the battery the heat from your hand can drive this to over 500Mv at 1.6 K ohms. The battery also has changed potential on the electrodes two times, but the current stays constant. As soon as the oxide forms on the metals the cell goes into operation, shorting them is no problem the cells just pop right back up. Any way I will keep reporting on this cell.
                              John B
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• brewing and cooking....

I get set up for electrolysis and it is working good -

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                                X