Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John B:
    My best strongest cells were made from the carbon of 10 year old carbon/zinc D size batteries that would not hold a charge. But unfortunately that carbon would also in time start to dissolve the aluminum capacitor cans that I use, after a few months, especially if they weren't totally hermetic.
    The aquarium activated charcoal seams to be working for some. But, I do agree that any metals needs to be treated, or it will be affected, and the cell stops working, especially when using salt electrolytes. I use no electrolyte just carbon and there is still something that bogs the cells down, in time. Maybe it is like pluged up nano tubes in the carbon. Just like charcoal water filters, that will only work for only so long.

Comment

• The answer

Nickz,

That book that Fausto posted has your answer in it. When you see it you will know why I posted it. It is just a few post back when I was explaining what the oxide had to do with the hydrate.
      Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-12-2012, 11:56 PM. Reason: correction
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• JB:
        I have already downloaded it and am reading it, looks pretty basic.
        Is there some part of it that you are referring to? I'm interested...
        Oxides and hydrates...
        NZ

Comment

• depolariser

NickZ,
          You must add the depolariser, and I did talk about that some posts back.
          John B
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• I have found this link to some telegraph cells back in the early 1900's. I think the type of depolarizer used is a big part of the puzzle here. Thanks again John! By the way, I think for our kind of cells this is related to the sodium silicate or cuprous oxide i'm not sure. And just a polarizer definition quote: ''... The chemical action incident to the generation
            of the current consumes the zinc and, in the simplest
            cell, liberates hydrogen at the cathode, which tends
            to adhere to the surface and reduces the EMF of the
            cell. To overcome this effect of polarization, a
            depolarizer is often used, which will dispose of the
            hydrogen as fast as it is formed......''
            Telegraph Batteries
            Last edited by CrystalDipoleMatrix; 02-13-2012, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Just a little magic trick to know...

I just want to make it clear to everybody trying to make good long lasting cells: Make sure that the crystal mix is ''DRY'' before putting the magnesium/carbon/zinc/iron (cathode,negative) on the mixture. The goal here is to not let it oxydize because of the water content in the hydrate mix. If the doping agents and the silicate is of good quality, then you never have to put water in. The hydrates will make their job alone.

Comment

• John you can't compare my cells to a tomato can battery, its not even on the same level. My cells give voltage when dry - NO water needed. It doesn't matter if my cells been drying for a week or a year, it will give voltage with NO water needed. I consider having voltage with no water a great achievement and it can't be simply compared to a child's tomato can battery. I may not have R&D company but I work my ass off to make cells that I know are not your normal water battery.
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• @IB2: Look, I don't know what you don't understand here but I will make it clear, The water is there/was there and will always be there. It's the hydrogen that's part of the water that this crystal convert into ''real honest to god'' energy, amps, power. That's it!! Without the water, you have nothing. The voltage potential that you see in your experiments is just the difference between the two dissimilar metals. I close the book on this!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
                    @IB2: Look, I don't know what you don't understand here but I will make it clear, The water is there/was there and will always be there. It's the hydrogen that's part of the water that this crystal convert into ''real honest to god'' energy, amps, power. That's it!! Without the water, you have nothing. The voltage potential that you see in your experiments is just the difference between the two dissimilar metals. I close the book on this!
                    Hi believe we have not met?
                    Yes water will give you amps but unlike everyone else's cells my cells don't need water to be activated once made. I've done the test to prove that water doesn't live in the cell, I've taken a blow torch to it, put it in the oven to bake out the water, and even froze the cell to freeze water. The point is that water corrodes the metals, that is all. I don't need to add water to the cell, Bedini cells go dead and dry out but when my cells are dry they still stay alive. Yes I know Epsom salt contains water in it but that does not mean it uses it, just watch my videos and you'll get a better understanding of where i'm coming from.

Here is some of my videos.

Crystal Glue Cells don't need water to keep them alive - YouTube
                    Water corrdes metal and not galvanic - YouTube
                    Crystal Cell In oven to remove Water - YouTube
                    Blowtorch crystal cell - proving the cell is not galvanic - YouTube

Here is my cells running things and not needing a drop of water added.

Pulse Motor being powered by Crystal Cell - YouTube
                    Super Penny Blocking Oscillator Running off of 5 foot crystal cell - YouTube
                    LED being powered by Crystal Glue cell thats sealed - YouTube
                    Crystal Cell in a Vacuum sealed container - YouTube

Here are great people doing replications of my cells and getting good result without the need to add water.

Making an Ibpointless Stove Top crystal cell - YouTube
                    Penny gains power after being left home alone---Hummmm.ASF - YouTube
                    Results of air humidity on crystal cell experiment - YouTube
                    glue cell powers pancake joule thief - YouTube
                    Update - Crystal Battery - YouTube
                    Bioplastic Crystal Power Cell - YouTube

You really can't say that water is their until you have made what i've made and watch it as it dries out for weeks to see that the voltage is their while all the other cells you make will loose their voltages as they dry out.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• I'm not getting anywhere talking

Ibpointless2,
                      I did not say your cell was a Tomato Can Battery, is just an example battery in a book. I still do not agree with you, as an electrical process is just that. Gas will be generated that is simple physics and you can't change that as you have nothing to absorb it in your mix. The water is in there and you cant get around that either. Why don't you just boil the Epsom salts to a dry state and we will see, that will remove the water and you will have as I have shown before and then add that to your mix with the Salt Sub.

I asked you a simple question if you would poke around and see if you can find water in pockets and that was all I asked.

Nobody said you did not work your ass off. My R&D company has nothing to do with what I asked. You do not have to prove anything to me here as I see this much different then you do. I did your cells because you kept asking if I did. I said they do not make enough power for me and that was acknowledged. I'm going to go by what Physics is and how it works and you can't change that thinking.

I have no Idea what you must prove here as I said Physics is Physics, and Chemistry is Chemistry and Electro Chemistry stays the same and you have not changed that. I said that I want to burn water in the cell as I'm doing something much different then you. I did not keep coming back asking you to build what I was building as you have your own ideas and I acknowledge that fact. I also said if your happy with that fine. But you keep pushing the fact about no water in your cell, it's in there, because you said you warm the cell and the water is released and it does, so it's there.

I only mention the book because it is the basics of batteries, or cells and that is the way they work and you have not changed that. What will it take to prove to you that a completely dry mix will give you nothing as is shown in allot of videos, rub your mix dry adding no water and see. What is the new chemical that is made by your mix, when you mix Epsom Salts and Salt Sub (Potassium Chloride) what does it make? and then what does it do to the metals, as the salt sub is a source for the chloride ion and potassium is more Electropositive then sodium. so it is an Ionic chloride. So I do not understand what is not known here. Why do the cells lose power because of the gas build up on the copper or carbon and it's Hydrogen so what did I say Mno3 and you said what's that. So I'm not getting anywhere talking, so just forget it and do your thing. Your Happy and I'm happy.
                      John B
                      Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-13-2012, 03:25 PM. Reason: edit
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• @ All:
                        I have taken several of my carbon cells apart today to see what's up with the dropping in output. I found that the carbon is contaminated, and glitters, as if I had added salt to it, and it does not conduct very well now. All of my dry carbon cells have contaminated. And there is also some signs of oxidation of the inside of the aluminum cans. This is without adding any salts, water, or anything else, just dry carbon. And they still oxidize.
                        So, John B, I'm listening...
                        I made some black copper oxide today. It really does act different when you heat the copper several times, to get the thick black layer. First time the copper was heated it turned the orange color, second time it started turning black, third time the copper was totally black. Although the treated copper still conducts, it does so with a high resistance. Should it not conduct at all after the treatment?

Need to see what to do about the protective layer on the aluminum now...

Can you mention how the hydrogen gas that is given off by the cells can be removed or eliminated by a depolarizer? This is an important point that I still don't understand, yet.
                        In the case of carbon and aluminum cells or copper/aluminum, what would be the depolarization substance that needs to be added. I don't have access to any magnesium here.

Comment

• Interesting video about how semiconductor models work: Doping of semiconductors - YouTube

Fausto.

Comment

• Depolarization

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                            @ All:
                            I have taken several of my carbon cells apart today to see what's up with the dropping in output. I found that the carbon is contaminated, and glitters, as if I had added salt to it, and it does not conduct very well now. All of my dry carbon cells have contaminated. And there is also some signs of oxidation of the inside of the aluminum cans. This is without adding any salts, water, or anything else, just dry carbon. And they still oxidize.
                            So, John B, I'm listening...
                            I made some black copper oxide today. It really does act different when you heat the copper several times, to get the thick black layer. First time the copper was heated it turned the orange color, second time it started turning black, third time the copper was totally black. Although the treated copper still conducts, it does so with a high resistance. Should it not conduct at all after the treatment?

Need to see what to do about the protective layer on the aluminum now...

Can you mention how the hydrogen gas that is given off by the cells can be removed or eliminated by a depolarizer? This is an important point that I still don't understand, yet.
                            In the case of carbon and aluminum cells or copper/aluminum, what would be the depolarization substance that needs to be added. I don't have access to any magnesium here.
                            @ NickZ and all:
                            Our internet here at work is down. I'm posting via 3G on my Droid. John and I will shoot a video and John will post it later on depolarization when there is internet access with bandwidth. Thanks Time Warner for the great service the last 2 weeks

Comment

• @John B., just want to know if there's a noticeable difference in power output between a John Hutchison cell and your cells? Because I watched this DIY video and there's some differences in the making. Ex: The coating of sodium silicate on the copper (the copper not seems to be oxidized)?, the couple seconds tickle charge?, the silver dust?, the importance of cylindrical shape for output power? ( ok, understandable for this one..). For the doping agents, the only difference is maybe tourmaline (she don't seems to talk about this one). Thanks helping me to clearify this. How to build a Hutchison Power Cell !!!! - YouTube

Comment

• 1917 patent describes well a process of making and applying depolorizer.
                                http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...quWdfA&cad=rja

The reversible equations where MnO driven uphill or cycling such as in psuedo_capacitors.
                                http://www.electrochem.org/dl/interf...r08_p49-52.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X