Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth Lights/ Crystal Battery

@ All,
    The other thing is the Alum it seems to work with all the metals that Chuck and I tested it with. Brass and Magnesium make another powerful
    Battery and once again the Alum protects it. But Alum does something more then that as it was used with salt with Carbon Zinc for clock batteries.
    All my mixes being tested now is with Alum in the mix.
    Cement 80%
    Alum 10%
    Crushed Marble chips 10%
    That is the mix I'm testing right now under load
    Electrodes, Copper and Aluminum
    Load resistor 10K 1%
    The Clock Batteries ran for two years unattended

John B
    Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-26-2011, 08:13 AM. Reason: Adding Info
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      Vtech,
      That oven is fine that is what I use at home. The important thing is to grind the rocks up to a power and then add some pieces if you want. I do not believe John H cracking up rocks does anything as I have done it both ways and it makes no difference. In fact the straight Chemicals work the best so I don't believe it's the Casmir effect either as it could not power a flee up a tree. I have been noticing Gravity Waves in cycles appearing in my charts under load. This device is something more then what we think.
      John B
      I plugged my first cell to the scope in hope to see something. I can only go down to 1mV setting and up to 1us but I could see a faint pulsing. It is very small, all I can see is thicker blurry horizontal line but there are repeating intervals, every 10us lasting 5us or vice versa. Can't tell which is which but they are regular. I don't have a Faraday cage to eliminate all possible noises but it seems to be high for anything common. I don't know
      My wife has ability to see and feel energetic field and her findings are interesting; she told me about the aura (color of the surrounding field) which appear as ruby red, pulsing which I determined at 7-8Hz and she gave me the number - 294 which is fundamental frequency of D string or pipe. She wouldn't know that. Now I'm trying to put this puzzle together
      I'm thinking about the gravity waves which you have noticed. This is getting really cool!
      My second cell still in the oven but I just ran another quick test and she behaves like the first one - accepting charge from another source. She only goes up to 5V but since is still drying I can't really compare. I also connected briefly both in series and reading 2.54V, enough to lit LED directly.
      I was also thinking, since we're dealing with crystals what would be (or not to be) the effect of curing while feeding with certain frequency. If we could see the response and could tune to ......... ?
      Maybe I'm going too far with my if's.

Update: I also connected 10k load and she did gain 0.01V during 10min. WOW!

Thank you again
      Vtech
      Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-26-2011, 08:10 AM. Reason: edit
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Test Crystal Cell

Does anybody have a Lemon clock that they could hook to one of these cells and just let it run without doing anything to the cell. It may not be a good idea to try and charge this type of cell because it's not really a capacitor. I did charge one and it does not work anymore so I don't do that anymore.
        John B
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• charging

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          Does anybody have a Lemon clock that they could hook to one of these cells and just let it run without doing anything to the cell. It may not be a good idea to try and charge this type of cell because it's not really a capacitor. I did charge one and it does not work anymore so I don't do that anymore.
          John B
          Unfortunately I don't have one. I'm glad you said that about charging. I only tried for 10 maybe 15 min with current limiter. I checked my cell and she gained 0.018V under 10K load since my last post. Reading 1.285V at 04:30am.

Update: 04:50am battery reading 1.300V, 1k load
          Update: 05:30am 1.330V
          Darn snow, I can't open my front door!

Thanks
          Vtech
          Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-26-2011, 09:28 AM. Reason: edit
          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• @John_Bedini

John,

I was privileged and thoroughly entertained/amazed watching the video on Transmutation you did. Haven't had my head ripped off like that in a while, as it completely blew everything I ever learned about Metallurgy at BCIT out the fricken door! Very cool!

Anyhow, I am wondering if you have every heard of using hydroxy, HHO, brown's gas... whatever you wish to call it... to alter rocks. I have quite the HHO setup, a couple in fact, and George Wiseman lives right down the way from me, as well.

Would like to play around with it because (though it may be my imagination) - i could have sworn I got a piece of Silica Shale Landscaping rock (once crystallized/melted to glass) to act like a transistor. Then my hand slipped and I didn't find the sweet spot again. Or maybe I was kidding myself, anyway... that's the story...

It was fun anyhow, and I'd like to play more with it! Time to get some muriatic acid.

Cheers

Thanks for all the great inspiration John.
            ----------------------------------------------------
            Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

• John Hutchinson would make his cells like you guys are already doing but he would put them in a oven and apply high amount of voltage to them when heated and then cool them while still apply a high amount of voltage. It seems that John Hutchinson was treating his cells like a electret, and the sorting out and then bouncing back of these current cells built by everyone so far show a small electret effect.

Here's some info on a electret. Electret - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Solid State Cells/ Crystal Batteries

Ibpointless2,
                Then, that does not make any sense since that hot plate he is using is hardly hot enough to melt the powers that he is supposedly using.
                My high voltage supply will shut right off with the mixtures that were using.

The Alum when mixed with Calcium Carbonate and Carborundum takes extreme heat to melt it all together as I have used these materials before
                in my kilns, that machine is 2,500 degrees so the Aluminum Can would not even survive that. The materials have a natural electret effect in them. When working with steel and shaping it pounding on it causes the Iron to become magnetic so the ability for Crystal structures do the same thing.

I would collect certain Quartz rocks when struck with the rock hammer to get it out would generate sparks and then glow for a few minutes. I have also collected opals that do the same thing so I have many materials to try at work. I even have radioactive opals but I want to stay away from that.

It's too bad that John H and Marcus Reid did not share their work to the point of replication. But the one thing they did do was use big buzz words for collecting money.
                I've tried to explain that the Casmir effect is not responsible for this energy and if you calculate it you could not collect enough at the posts to do anything with it let alone power a little motor, it's something else doing the separation of charges, Three things, Gravity Waves or Infrared or Ionic transfer being converted here, I would say Gravity Waves or Ionic transfer at this point. I only say this because of the charting and it keeps changing from day to day, like the moon going through phases. Nature seems to be very controlled here. These cells are nothing more then Solid State devices, because they have a high state of ions going through pathways, it known as solid state electrolytes. The book Modern Batteries will explain all of this it's on line at google books.

By the way two minerals for doping come to mind Barium metal and sulpher as they will supply what you want for the Ions.

John B
                Last edited by John_Bedini; 02-26-2011, 05:16 PM. Reason: Info
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• John intuitively points to bornite, sulfur barium,I consider many to be a copper type mineral probably a million years old, it works, are there other copper minerals ? well covellite or chalcolite will last a long time.

Is nature telling us what some good ingredients should be? yummy
                  YouTube - Wulfenite

Which minerals go together that give current and have'nt galvanized lately ?

lets start with an easy one, what minerals (tailings) is discarded from copper mines gives current ?

There are literally mountains of them.
                  YouTube - Ray mine

What is it's make up ? what are its natural crystal formations ? it's symbiotic (sym-geomorphic electrical properties) relationship?
                  with that information are'nt the basic answers already given to us by nature ?

YouTube - wulfenite and native copper

I am confident these are abundant and inexpensive just waiting to be interconnected.
                  Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-26-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• update

Hi guys, fresh update: my second cell still in the oven at 100F with 10k across terminals and is reading 1.434V. Over 0.1V since 05:30am. I'll make another one one today if I can get calcium carbonate somewhere around.
                    I agree with John on hv application. It doesn't work that way, will short your power supply. There maybe other way such as strong polarizing field - which John tried in magnetic oven.

@microvolt very interesting, thanks for the links

Vtech
                    Last edited by blackchisel97; 02-26-2011, 05:50 PM. Reason: edit

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Ingriedients and software

@ blackchisel97
                      No we did not use Alum or Calsium Chloridide as we were more concerned about what the Aluminium (Anode-Cathode) would do with just the basic mix Sodium Silicate, iron oxide, Calsite. I dont have the cell with Me today to test but if memory serves correct it was only about .4V thats why we put the cells in series to show that could be done and power the osilator circuit. That mix will propably not make it the "10" best list.

@ Altrez
                      The software comes with the meter.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
                        @ blackchisel97
                        No we did not use Alum or Calsium Chloridide as we were more concerned about what the Aluminium (Anode-Cathode) would do with just the basic mix Sodium Silicate, iron oxide, Calsite. I dont have the cell with Me today to test but if memory serves correct it was only about .4V thats why we put the cells in series to show that could be done and power the osilator circuit. That mix will propably not make it the "10" best list.
                        @Chuck, I was using Calcium Carbonate - as marble, limestone or chalk not Calcium Chloride. I didn't have enough to make up for 10% of volume, only about 5%. My cell has Cu coil and a large Al electrode inside but it was cast in plastic container, not aluminum. I couldn't get to the garage last night to retrieve more cans. I was trying to follow John's suggestion - (cement @ 80%, CaCo3 @ 10%, alum @ 10%) from last night.
                        There is the same "bouncing" effect, after being shorted cell comes back over 1.3V within couple seconds, then slowly climbs up. Right now at 1.377. When in series they power LED directly.

Thanks
                        Vtech

Thanks

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• Three more Beach Sand cells

@John B. & All
                          I made three more "beach sand" cement cells today but first I did some more research into what we are doing here. There is a thread at the OU forum that goes back years on this topic. Many things have been tried already.
                          I looked up "beach sand" on Google and there are all different kinds but what I am using has quartz, magnetite, and olivine mostly. Anyway I washed some of what I had and made up a new cell. I made an identical one with just the Quikrete (it has portland cement and cement sand) as a comparison. The third one I made with Quikrete, washed beach sand and Alum. It is in a small plastic lid----The world's first cement "Lidbattery". All three cells put out about 1.25volts in the wet stage. Even the "Lidbattery" will run a pulse motor or led oscillator at this stage. I am very curious how long that these will last. Just have to wait.

The original first two cells are still ok and the one with the white marble, and water glass is getting better now that it is older. I think that you are right about not trying to "recharge" these but I am seeing the recharge effect (that I showed in the video) now on both batteries. I am using a very mild (milliamps) input and the batteries respond to it. It is more like a surface charge though. Not much depth.

Lidmotor
                          Last edited by Lidmotor; 02-26-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Crystal Cell is a heat device

@ All,
                            I have just seen what is powering the Crystal Cell. I came back to work to look at the chart I have been running I watched the curve all the way down to .851 volts but I noticed that the heat had been turned down in the shop and that cell corresponded to the temperature in the room. That is great news because not only is it detecting Gravity waves it is also generating energy from Inferred heat in the surrounding room an engineers dream come true. I then took a heater and heated the cell and I could watch the recorder change the voltage and it popped right back up to the same voltage. Next I'm letting it go back to room temperature and it is falling back to .851 volts so now I know what it is and how to work with it. you can do the same experiment and watch it on your volt meter, just use your hands to warm the can.
                            John B
                            John Bedini
                            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              @ All,
                              I have just seen what is powering the Crystal Cell. I came back to work to look at the chart I have been running I watched the curve all the way down to .851 volts but I noticed that the heat had been turned down in the shop and that cell corresponded to the temperature in the room. That is great news because not only is it detecting Gravity waves it is also generating energy from Inferred heat in the surrounding room an engineers dream come true. I then took a heater and heated the cell and I could watch the recorder change the voltage and it popped right back up to the same voltage. Next I'm letting it go back to room temperature and it is falling back to .851 volts so now I know what it is and how to work with it. you can do the same experiment and watch it on your volt meter, just use your hands to warm the can.
                              John B
                              Thats cool!

Ceramics do the same thing when exposed to heat, such as ceramic capacitors. I made a video about this shown here YouTube - Capacitors are Heat and Piezo energy collectors

Ceramics are kind of like you're earth cells, they're crystalline structure too.

Ceramics are affected by pressure too, are you cells affected by pressure? can you squeeze them to get more voltage?
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Crystal Batteries

Ibpointless2,
                                Yes you can put pressure to them and generate energy.
                                John B
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X