Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Bedini Sale On Ebay

Here is the link to my Ebay sale.

I have taken this device as far as I know how. With input powered only using a single 1.5 volt AA battery this device is putting out more at its output. Dont believe it - then watch the two video links on the Ebay site.

I am selling in hope that some one or organization will buy it and develop it further to make it marketable.
    Proceeds of my sale go to charity.

MODIFIED ELECTRONIC BOX AND COIL. CANDIDATE FREE ENERGY - eBay (item 110625717055 end time Dec-23-10 16:38:55 PST)
    Last edited by magnetman12003; 12-19-2010, 05:13 AM. Reason: DROP BEDINI NAME

i just HAVE to ask.. are u serious?

Comment

If you are serious and money will go to charity, great!

Suggestion: you should show the bulbs light difference between standard powering vs free energy powering.

Comment

Just take it apart and use the components for other projects.

Easily less than $100 worth of parts in that rig...

Comment

i should bloody well hope that this charity you've picked is Haiti Disaster Relief - Earthship Biotecture. if not, why not?
          Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
          My electronic music

Comment

Why not just sell it for ~$100(parts & labor) then post links to suggested charities so people have a choice in the matter...?

Honestly, your behavior will only succeed in giving alternative energy enthusiasts a bad name.

Comment

Or why not tell everyone every detail on how to build it, so that everyone can improve your design? This is charity, and is in accordance with your "hope that some one or organization will develop it further to make it marketable."
              You can even make it open source. This is charity.

Comment

To: tom-judy
                Subject: Re: Details about item: shanjaq sent a message about MODIFIED ELECTRONIC BOX AND COIL. CANDIDATE FREE ENERGY #110625717055
                Sent Date: Dec-22-10 22:56:53 PST

Dear tom-judy,

What is the cost of parts & materials?

- shanjaq

Dear shanjaq,

Much less than $30 if parts bought in quantity. VERY SIMPLE CIRCUIT. Easy to mass produce. Can make a nice camping night lite lasting for 6+ hours untill small AA battery needs replaced.

- tom-judy

Dear tom-judy,

Sir, you have issues.

- shanjaq

To: shanjaq
                Subject: Re: Details about item: shanjaq sent a message about MODIFIED ELECTRONIC BOX AND COIL. CANDIDATE FREE ENERGY #110625717055
                Sent Date: Dec-22-10 18:17:22 PST

Dear shanjaq,

So did Thomas Edison when he invented the very simple inexpensive lightbulb which today is in millions of homes.

- tom-judy
                Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Comment

Originally He wanted $300.00 for it. But going up to $5000.00 seems kind of
                  strange. Unless there is some actual high OU to it. Sounds like the Nigerian
                  device that started out at $200.00 for the plans then went to $100.000.00.

Buyer beware !

FRC

Comment

you are a grown man and should be allowed to do what you please within reason without being judged, but i agree the super high price does degrade the "field" a little as there are a lot of people trying to experiment with these types of things to better spread the concepts to the people. stuff like this can turn them away.

you have every right to sell it within a reasonable cost i believe, but claiming it does more than it does you may be looking at some type of lawsuit if you end up selling it. no idea.

but i do know that for about $5 i can buy a disposable camera with a flash and make it run about 200 LED's for about 3 days from 1.5v. so $5000 is a little let me say crack-headish.

Comment

Originally posted by Magneticitist View Post
                      claiming it does more than it does you may be looking at some type of lawsuit if you end up selling it. no idea.
                      Also, selling a modified Bedini implies that you bought the license to do so, since Bedini technology is patented. You cannot sell something that is a modification of a patented technology.
                      Be careful.

Comment

Working...
                      X