Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference - Pre-Register Free now

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

Bedini Ferris Wheel Regauging Motor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bedini Ferris Wheel Regauging Motor

    EDIT - ADDED 8/21/2019 - Full Disclosure of John Bedini's Ferris Wheel motor coming to the 2020 ESTC - contribute to RS Stafford's campaign to help make it a reality.
    Learn more here: Full Disclosure Coming - John Bedini's Ferris Wheel Motor - A & P Electronic Media

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This thread is for the discussion of the megawheel that John showed.
    It idled itself without drawing current and the axle wheel motor used a
    "highly modified" Bedini-Cole switch.

    The coils at the bottom probably weight more than I do.

    Anyway, please take a look at Tom Bearden's Radus page:
    The Tom Bearden Website
    and contemplate those concepts.

    I'll post some pics soon - if you have some pics, go ahead and post them
    here even if they're similar, just get them coming!

    Also, who is the first brave soul to post a proposed schematic or even
    block diagram or even flowchart of how the axle wheel regauging motor
    works and the circuit at the bottom?

    Looking forward to the response here as I think this thread will become
    very popular.
    Last edited by Aaron; 08-22-2019, 02:14 AM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

    Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

  • #2
    stab at the boots

    I'll take a stab at how the boots worked. I think the boot steel is set up like a Leedskalnin perpetual magnet holder (PMH) and it's in the off position. The boot has four of these PMH's on it. The magnet is always attracted to the walking surface when it's in the off position. When a person wishes to take a step all he has to do is pulse the PMH coils once and the magnetic force is redirected into the steel frame of the shoe that holds the steel posts, which removes the force to the floor. Once the pulse has ended the person could place his foot down and the magnet would direct is flow naturally to the steel floor.

    Still trying to figure out how this ties into the hub motor.

    rw
    Last edited by everyidea; 11-20-2010, 05:32 PM.
    My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

    Comment


    • #3
      The workings of Watson

      Electricity,
      The mystery is none as it is right in front of you. I will give it to you again.

      The machine requires one DC motor, 555 timer circuit for pulses to chop the DC motor, one mono pole energizer and one large mass weight wheel. the two signals are out of phase from each other. and a capacitor tuned to the energizer. That is the mystery. other then that some simple wiring, you wont do it on a small scale. As I said it is right in front of your eyes. It's the way you think about it.

      On a big scale it's very easy to work on. simple logic the bigger the generator section is the slower you must turn it. since it is not a conventional generator you must store the charge before you discharge
      the capacitors to the batteries. If the timing is right the batteries charge right up to full.

      It's your own mind stopping you from success as your own mind understands what your intentions are, that is what is stopping you.
      All your questions have been answered for years. Very easy to see that once the machine works we will never here of you again.
      Attached Files
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

      Comment


      • #4
        Fantastic info!

        Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        Electricity,
        The mystery is none as it is right in front of you. I will give it to you again.

        The machine requires one DC motor, 555 timer circuit for pulses to chop the DC motor, one mono pole energizer and one large mass weight wheel. the two signals are out of phase from each other. and a capacitor tuned to the energizer. That is the mystery. other then that some simple wiring, you wont do it on a small scale. As I said it is right in front of your eyes. It's the way you think about it.
        Thanks John, for everything I mean. Regardless of my ( or other's ) technical incompetance, I personally have always found you to be a kind and generous individual with what you understand. Its not easy information to grasp initially. It takes trials on one's own behalf to discover the principles. Learning to fabricate and circuit building is something that i have had to struggle with. I'm getting a bit better at it, but i don't think i would have ever even tried if i hadn't found your work online. Its a joy to experiment, even through the failures there is so much to learn.

        Just wanted to say thank you.
        Last edited by thedude; 11-20-2010, 07:26 PM.
        EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
        ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

        Comment


        • #5
          Well no one said it did tie to the hub. But using the principles in the Radus boots I think I could see how to use it. Lets say we only had 2 coils on the hub. One "off" and one "on". Meaning in the "on" stage it would put the coil in attraction mode from the memory it would pull the magnet toward it. If properly space at the right timing a magnet should pass the "off" (no attraction) coil and generate a pulse that could be directed to the first "on" coil and shift its flux so the magnet would no longer be attracted to it and allow it pass. Flip flop these coils to off and on and the process could possibly keep the rotation going. Add more coils to aid in the process...
          Obviously oversimplified, and prob has nothing to do with that giant machine.
          Also I went down to Coral Castle and visited Ed Leedskalnins flywheel/generator. I saw what I though could have been many "perpetual motion holders" in the little tool area that was marked off. Lots of iron to manipulate flux paths.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post

            The machine requires one DC motor, 555 timer circuit for pulses to chop the DC motor, one mono pole energizer and one large mass weight wheel. the two signals are out of phase from each other. and a capacitor tuned to the energizer. That is the mystery. other then that some simple wiring, you wont do it on a small scale.
            Hi John,

            Thanks for the explanation. Would like to know if the collapsing field's energy at any switch-off in the DC motor has also been used in the operation?

            One more thing: Aaron mentioned Radus boots and linked to the Bearden page for it. I wonder what is the relationship between the Watson (i.e. yours) machine and the Radus boots?

            I understand the flux switching in the Radus setup but Bearden mentioned the magnets Radus used had a memory.
            Does this mean that the Radus boots could not be built with normal off the shelf magnets? Or Bearden meant the memory effect for the Floyd Sweet setup?

            Could you give some explanation on these things I am puzzled by?

            Thanks,
            Gyula

            PS: in the meantime I realised the answer is yes for my question on the collapsing field in the DC motor, sorry.
            Last edited by gyula; 11-20-2010, 09:53 PM. Reason: addition

            Comment


            • #7
              Ferris Wheel Motor - Prezi Demonstration

              What a historical event for all!!

              I put together a presentation of the machine using prezi.com I find it much easier to present this subject matter with the pictures I was able to gather across the net. I will be updating the presentation periodically in the future as items need to be added or changed.

              First of all, I don’t want claim to know the entire workings of this machine, but I do know that this machine is by far the most advanced model John Bedini has built in public viewing. I might as well say it!!!
              This machine is necessary for FE research!!!

              This is it people!!!!!


              It has so many implications and applications for our research in this field that this will simply blow your mind!!

              Here is the presentation. Please click on the "more" button to go to full screen.



              Bedini Ferris Wheel Motor by Jeremy Burnum on Prezi

              I have provided point of reference and a beginning for all of us to understand, so please correct me if I am wrong in any area John, Aaron or anyone else. We can’t thank you enough John for this huge gift to society!!!

              If this presentation method is not best, please let me know. I wanted everyone to be able to zoom in and out freely on these images.

              Jeremy Burnum

              Comment


              • #8
                Bedini big motor

                Jeremy,
                I must point out to you some important points
                I have used no reed switches as they are not dependable in this motor. It uses Hall devices in both sections.

                The three coils at the bottom are used in interferometer mode by creating non liner fields in pulse operation.

                The re-gauging motor is a little more advanced then the boots on Tom Bearden's page. ED's sweet sixteen was used in the re-gauge motor /generator outside of that the sixteen magnetic poles were combined with ferrite and neo to shape the south poles for switching of the big wheel.

                The center coil 200 lbs 4000 turns of wire 4 wires arranged as a magnetic amplifier through the use of impedance between the coils.
                The re-gauging motor did not need that iron to work as the non liner fields were already in place. The magnets were not condition in any way as Sweet did.

                The Machine is not that easy to build but it looks simple. ED's generator is very simple in construction the u shaped magnets around the wheel end up to be super magnetic poles as I said during my talk nn ss nn ss nn ss and so on around the wheel, the coil was iron. I find no electricity at work, but we call it that, only magnetic current as ED said. little magnets running one agents the other, it is this that causes current to flow.

                The big coil is shaped by the use of the iron flaps it directs the magnetic field to open the window or gate the energy flow all that is collected by the capacitor. The heavyside current outside the wire that is also collected. The re-gauging motor produces a Delta Phi current and returns it to the motor (mass less charge) NO CURRENT USED. For every pulse forward you can find one backwards that is equal but out of phase. So great page just correct the few little things. Good work
                John B









                Originally posted by jerdee View Post
                What a historical event for all!!

                I put together a presentation of the machine using prezi.com I find it much easier to present this subject matter with the pictures I was able to gather across the net. I will be updating the presentation periodically in the future as items need to be added or changed.

                First of all, I don’t want claim to know the entire workings of this machine, but I do know that this machine is by far the most advanced model John Bedini has built in public viewing. I might as well say it!!!
                This machine is necessary for FE research!!!

                This is it people!!!!!


                It has so many implications and applications for our research in this field that this will simply blow your mind!!

                Here is the presentation. Please click on the "more" button to go to full screen.



                Bedini Ferris Wheel Motor by Jeremy Burnum on Prezi

                I have provided point of reference and a beginning for all of us to understand, so please correct me if I am wrong in any area John, Aaron or anyone else. We can’t thank you enough John for this huge gift to society!!!

                If this presentation method is not best, please let me know. I wanted everyone to be able to zoom in and out freely on these images.

                Jeremy Burnum
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                  Jeremy,
                  I must point out to you some important points
                  I have used no reed switches as they are not dependable in this motor. It uses Hall devices in both sections.

                  The three coils at the bottom are used in interferometer mode by creating non liner fields in pulse operation.

                  The re-gauging motor is a little more advanced then the boots on Tom Bearden's page. ED's sweet sixteen was used in the re-gauge motor /generator outside of that the sixteen magnetic poles were combined with ferrite and neo to shape the south poles for switching of the big wheel.

                  The center coil 200 lbs 4000 turns of wire 4 wires arranged as a magnetic amplifier through the use of impedance between the coils.
                  The re-gauging motor did not need that iron to work as the non liner fields were already in place. The magnets were not condition in any way as Sweet did.

                  The Machine is not that easy to build but it looks simple. ED's generator is very simple in construction the u shaped magnets around the wheel end up to be super magnetic poles as I said during my talk nn ss nn ss nn ss and so on around the wheel, the coil was iron. I find no electricity at work, but we call it that, only magnetic current as ED said. little magnets running one agents the other, it is this that causes current to flow.

                  The big coil is shaped by the use of the iron flaps it directs the magnetic field to open the window or gate the energy flow all that is collected by the capacitor. The heavyside current outside the wire that is also collected. The re-gauging motor produces a Delta Phi current and returns it to the motor (mass less charge) NO CURRENT USED. For every pulse forward you can find one backwards that is equal but out of phase. So great page just correct the few little things. Good work
                  John B
                  Hey John,

                  This is so far out of my league it's doing my head in and I've studied a lot of Ed's work. Rick calls the machine the "3GT". What does that mean?


                  John K.

                  P.S. Great presentation Jeremy!
                  http://teslagenx.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Radus Boots

                    I only posted the reference on Bearden's page to the boots because
                    John mentioned it at the conference and that pages introduces people
                    to the concept of the magnetic memory. I didn't intend to say that the
                    motor is like the circuit concept on that page.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

                    Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just wanted to say thanks for all the work Jeremy B put into explaining Bedini's latest work. The work of non-linear systems falls in with the presentation of Peter L also. The Lock-ridge device lecture I think was amazing and the principals of that device are present in the SSG and Watson machine.

                      I am not sure that most people understand how important and how different this new machine operates under.

                      I have been trying to tell people that we need to look at magnet flows as they can be switched and controlled very easily if done right. We want to gate and modulate magnetic fields in an asymmetrical way!!! The magnet is just setting there pouring out huge amounts of energy!!! All we have to do is switch them very easily to change their condition field. How? By forcing a non-linear arrangement of the fields!!

                      We also need to look at the ability to create large amounts of torque and high speed with DC shunt motors using field windings!!! The answer is a large flywheel to maintain inertia which is torque, and using a cap that is at least 10x larger than the back EMF discharge into the extremely low impedance and resistance of the DC shunt motor.

                      Tesla has been telling us this to us all the time. Read his “Method of Conversion”

                      "Experiments with Alternate Currents of Very High Frequency and Their Application to Methods of Artificial Illumination"




                      Karl

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi folks, I was able to grab a few pics from Jeremy's link. Nice device John B., I had a feeling this would be built.
                        peace love light
                        Tyson


                        Uploaded with ImageShack.us


                        Uploaded with ImageShack.us


                        Uploaded with ImageShack.us


                        Uploaded with ImageShack.us


                        Uploaded with ImageShack.us


                        Uploaded with ImageShack.us


                        Uploaded with ImageShack.us

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks to all that had a part in the conference. I was very fortunate to be apart of this. Thanks John for really making us think...and giving to all who will open their minds and try. This looks like a great forum.

                          I am still trying to understand all of this on a deeper level and it seems to me that the magnets are getting a kick after the tranistor has closed and dumped to the cap. Is this what the ten coiler is doing on the main shaft? Those coils are offset to the magnets on the big rotor. If so that would help the wheel keep spinning along with the kinetic energy. But I believe there are only ten coils making the sum of the two sets of wheels non-linear??. Is that how it works? I did read a patent years ago where someone had a out of round spinning generator.. self powered. Seems to me this could be looked at from that perspective.
                          Mark

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bedini Ferris Wheel pictures

                            Some pics posted on another forum - pm me if anyone has a problem
                            with me posted them here:



















                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

                            Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bedini big motor

                              Karl,
                              let me point out something here to you. If you are looking at back EMF the solution is wrong. I stated when speaking that Back EMF is always lower then the applied voltage. that current keeps the dc motor from going faster.

                              Another way to look at it is if you are at maximum on a dc motor anything faster would just become a dc generator. The Bedini machine does not use Back EMF. I have often wondered why people keep use this term when it does no apply to these machines. Yes Tesla tried to kill it all the time, What Peter explained was far more efficient to use and very practical. You must do gobs of work to use a standard DC motor in this operation but work it will, Peter also explained that very well.
                              The Bedini/Cole switch works even better at this. On the Window Motor Group I explained once the problem of a very strange current that the neo presented when using copper coils, Peter would remember that. The current is known as an eddy current even if no power is applied, same thing as sliding a neo magnet down an aluminum bar.

                              On the big motor I could not afford to have any of that so I used a modified Bedini/Cole switch. I made the Core of the coils oversize for that reason and used JB weld to stick them together.Also it was found that the diodes had to be right at the switch for very low impedance and DCR. I know you guys can make this machine if you focus.

                              My intention was not to hide anything you were free to touch it examine it and run it if you wanted to. I was just standing around to help.
                              John K take your monopole single coil machine and use the Bedini/Cole switch then shape the field of the bottom coil like I did. Do the timing wheel right use a hall and collect everything from the switch to the capacitor and dump the charge in seconds according to the charge rate, you will see.
                              John B










                              Originally posted by Karl_Palsness View Post
                              Just wanted to say thanks for all the work Jeremy B put into explaining Bedini's latest work. The work of non-linear systems falls in with the presentation of Peter L also. The Lock-ridge device lecture I think was amazing and the principals of that device are present in the SSG and Watson machine.

                              I am not sure that most people understand how important and how different this new machine operates under.

                              I have been trying to tell people that we need to look at magnet flows as they can be switched and controlled very easily if done right. We want to gate and modulate magnetic fields in an asymmetrical way!!! The magnet is just setting there pouring out huge amounts of energy!!! All we have to do is switch them very easily to change their condition field. How? By forcing a non-linear arrangement of the fields!!

                              We also need to look at the ability to create large amounts of torque and high speed with DC shunt motors using field windings!!! The answer is a large flywheel to maintain inertia which is torque, and using a cap that is at least 10x larger than the back EMF discharge into the extremely low impedance and resistance of the DC shunt motor.

                              Tesla has been telling us this to us all the time. Read his “Method of Conversion”

                              "Experiments with Alternate Currents of Very High Frequency and Their Application to Methods of Artificial Illumination"




                              Karl
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X