Harmoniquad Resonating Bedini Coil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmoniquad Resonating Bedini Coil.

Split each bifilar coil in half and connect the ends together to form 4 seperate self looped coils. Connect the 4 paired leads to a Bedini type circuit with Jonnydavro's skimper coil, and produce a coil that spins a powerful enough magnet for free and generates copious free power as well.
    Last edited by synchro; 11-09-2010, 07:15 PM.

Originally posted by synchro View Post
    Split each bifilar coil in half and connect the ends together to form 4 seperate coils. Connect the 4 paired leads to a Bedini type circuit with Jonnydavro's skimper coil, and produce a coil that spins a powerful enough magnet for free and generates copious free power as well.
    @synchro

Sir, might I ask? Is this a suggestion or a fact? I have a vested interest in anything mechanical showing a worthwhile energy out over energy in. Indeed I have a substantial monetary bet with an associate that it can not be done via mechanical means.

Comment

Drawing please

Hi Synchro,

Can you give us a drawing or explain how you connect the 4 leads to the Bedini circuit? I am not familiar with Jonnydavros skimper coil. Thanks for any help you can give.

Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Bedini leads.

@citfa

The coil leads need to be labled. Firstly, the wires are divided between inner and outer. After that it's of no real importance how you number the leads. You get L1 outer located and labled and so forth. Two wires from the Bedini go to one pair of leads on one side and the other two wires from the Bedini go to the pair next to them as the wireslay. The power lead is on one far end, and the transister base next to it, from one side to the other. That leaves the two on the other side. These you locate by trial and error. Hook them up one way, and touch the hot lead for spark. No spark AOK for launch, or switch them around.

4 single conductor intercom wire has red green white and black wires side by side. Green and white are to the outside. A spiral pancake coil would have two ends of four colored wires, one from the inside and one from the outside. Connecting like colors from the inside to the outside leave the green and red pair still on the same side. These pairs are the equivalent of the L1 coil. That leaves the remaining colors of black and white to the other side to act as the ends of L2. It dosen't matter which side of the coil you choose to select as north or south.

I'll try and get a diagram posted.
        Last edited by synchro; 11-10-2010, 07:30 PM.

Comment

OU.

@Dr. Stiffler,

I have a primative system, but it works and I believe my instrument readings are reliable. Two magnets of equal strength have a repulsion force. Double the strength of one and the repulsion force doubles in the other with no expenditure of input power. This I present as a simple proof that overunity is possible.

Here's the curious part; If the bifilar series wrap can double magnetic strength by doubling voltage, won't two quadrupale it and quadrupale the repulsion force in the spinning magnet rotor, just by transforming power to hi voltage potential in the resonating coils? This compounding of force does not involve increase of input power.

Double the wire double the strength. Double the bifilar and quadruple the strength! This easy experiment demonstrates the "Extra Power" in the Tesla wrap:

Bifilar Electromagnet

I'm delivering four times the magnetic force with a spiral bifilar coil twice the size with no increase in input cost. A resonating hi voltage transformer!
          Last edited by synchro; 11-09-2010, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Split each bifilar coil in half and connect the ends together to form 4 seperate self looped coils. Connect the 4 paired leads to a Bedini type circuit with Jonnydavro's skimper coil, and produce a coil that spins a powerful enough magnet for free and generates copious free power as well.
            I can't find any reference to Jonnydavro's skimper coil. What I understood is to make a kind of looped coils with center tap? Or I misunderstood?

Thanks
            Vtech
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Centertap.

@blackchisel97,

No center tap. Take another look at my response to cifta above that I added to. It's about the four color wires attached in to one another in self looping fashion.

I am a fan of yours, and have really enjoyed all your videos. Thanks. I noticed your spiral LED tester in your latest video.

The 12 volt relay skimper coil:

Coils L1 & L2 cut in half and seperated ends re-attached to their beginnings in this schematic would produce the 4 coil resonating "Harmonoquad" circuit I'm describing. Naturally this applys to a toroid wrap where the form implements the function.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by synchro; 11-09-2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

@blackchisel97,

No center tap. Take another look at my response to cifta above that I added to. It's about the four color wires attached in to one another in self looping fashion.

I am a fan of yours, and have really enjoyed all your videos. Thanks. I noticed your spiral LED tester in your latest video.

The 12 volt relay skimper coil:

Coils L1 & L2 cut in half and separated ends re-attached to their beginnings in this schematic would produce the 4 coil resonating "Harmonoquad" circuit I'm describing. Naturally this applies to a toroid wrap where the form implements the function.
                @synchro
                I'm sorry, being kind of slow today, is that what you mean?

I'm familiar with this circuit. Actually I built small swing with little doll sitting on a magnet and swinging back and forth. I was going to add small solar panel on the swing canopy later. It was very relaxing device and had it running for months. However, coils weren't split and it was just regular spool bifilar wind. I still have a coil but wires are thinner, 26 and 28 not 24
                Also, if I understood correct this is wound on toroid not iron core spool. Am I correct? Do you have any specifics on the toroid type and size?

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy my vids. I stopped making them since both my cameras suddenly died from exposure to some fields around Now I had to borrow one from my son.

BTW, when I click on this link - Bifilar Electromagnet - I'm getting this message -Forbidden
                You don't have permission to access /bifilar_electromagnet.htm on this server.
                Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Vtech
                Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-09-2010, 11:22 PM. Reason: add
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

connections.

@blackchisel97,

Imagine a length of wire. The wire has two ends. If we attach one end to the other, we form a loop. Form four loops in your schematic. It should look like four spiral doughnuts. The coils do not connect to one another. This coil runs wirelessly through induction.

Also, you might want to try a different internet server. The experimenet involves picking up twice the nails with a a series wound bifilar electro magnet as one wound with a single wrap. Same iron nail cores, same lengths of same gauge copper wire, and same voltage from the same battery source.
                  Last edited by synchro; 11-09-2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Is this it?

OK I think I understand now. It sure looks like it wouldn't work just as Synchro said. Yet it kinda makes sense if there is strong coupling between the coils. So if I understand right this should be how it's wired.

Carroll
                    Last edited by citfta; 10-06-2015, 09:14 PM.
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Circuit.

@cifta,

Thanks, that just saved me a trip to town. Thats the ticket! I have a quadfilar aircore pancake spiral running a joule thief on one bifilar and charging a battery off the other wired in series through a bridge rectifier.
                      Last edited by synchro; 11-10-2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Twin tanks.

That produces at least two LL resonant tank circuits inside the power coil, or perhaps four, or maybe even more?
                        Last edited by synchro; 11-10-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Mistake.

I tested the four color Quad Spiral pancake. Got nothing wired end to end for short as I described. This was a mistake. Got the magnet to spin on half the colored wire quad, and the large Quadfilar Spiral Knot works well too. I am rechecking the Spiral Knot to get the connections right. The Spiral Knot wires gave me some false readings. I'll get right back with the correct ones, sorry! It Looks like blackchisel97's schematic above has to be the correct one after all. Two groups of two wires one inner and one outer in each group. Opposite ends attached. That leaves four leads. I'm rewiring the colored pancake right now.

I can't get the Quadfilar spiral pancake to work no matter what I do. I am certain I have it wired identically to the Spiral Knot which is working extremely
                          well. The other puzzeling part is that the spiral pancake woks well as a bifilar power coil. It just locks up with a field when I wire in the second bifilar. Probably due to the strick contrasting positions of the bqck to back coils.

As for the wiring, one pair from each end of the coil, inside and outside. They pair off as opposites on either side. These connect one to the other so as to
                          create two pairs, each pair with coupled inductance. Why this failed to work with the Spiral Pancake is a mystery. Not as easy as I had hoped. The trusty Quadfilar Spiral Knot is back working fine, not causeing any problems.

My video camera is back home from the repair shop, so I will do a video soon and try to capture the self charging effect I witnessed.
                          Last edited by synchro; 11-13-2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I didn't ignore your post just couldn't understand how this suppose to work as 4 loops. You got me puzzled - which isn't difficult
                            I was working on litz 6 filar #18 today, got upset because there is no room for the last layer on the spool. My math wasn't accurate enough.

Looking forward to see new results.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Quadfilar coil.

Here's the Harmoniquad in action:

YouTube - zebok3's Channel

Comment

Working...
                              X