Harmoniquad Resonating Bedini Coil.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaker wire pancake.

Here's a video of a unique approach. Intercom wire pancake has one wire over the other, this type of twin bifilar failed to spin a rotor wired in series unlike the spiral twin bifilar. This speaker wire folds and twists. so the wires lay opposed side by side. This pancake Quad may spin a rotor wired in series like the Spiral and single bifilar pancake unlike the intercom wire failure.

YouTube - hydro4f3a 012 - pancake coil with speaker wire
    Last edited by synchro; 11-20-2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

The Ferris wheel.

The big center coil in John Bedini's new self running Ferris Wheel motor generator is 200 pounds and 4000 turns of wire. "4 wires are arranged as a magnetic amplifier through the use of impedance between the coils".

Can anyone help explain exactly how this Quadfilar amplifies magnetisem through impedance?

@DrStiffler,

How do you explain the continuous motion of John Bedini's Ferris Wheel with no input current?

Bedini's useing the polarity reversal from timed decay in barrium ferrite magnet remnance to substitue for costly current consuming circuitry!
      Last edited by synchro; 11-22-2010, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Inverter voltage doubler.

I noticed while pulsing the twin bifilar spiral, that the secondary wired in series for high voltage, generates 24.5 volts a.c. from the 11.85 volts of d.c. input. The coil acts not only as a voltage doubler, but also as an a.c. inverter!

The coil must supply it's own pulse. Each hi voltage coil behaves as a capacitor. This quadfilar is an oscillating tank circuit that inverts current and doubles voltage with the of simple addition of d.c. power to one side. I put it through a rectifier, so it's the real thing not an instrument error.

This makes me wonder if we connected five 12 volt batteries in series to one coil, would we get useable 120 volt a.c. house power at no cost to transform and invert from the other?

This coil has the potential to replace a transformer core and a group of costly inverter componets, not to mention the resistance losses.

I believe you could plug a T.V. to one end of the Quadfilar, and run it from a set of d.c. batteries attached to the other. This amounts to a practical advance of major importance!
        Last edited by synchro; 12-22-2010, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by synchro View Post
          The big center coil in John Bedini's new self running Ferris Wheel motor generator is 200 pounds and 4000 turns of wire. "4 wires are arranged as a magnetic amplifier through the use of impedance between the coils".

Can anyone help explain exactly how this Quadfilar amplifies magnetisem through impedance?
          It sounds a bit awkward, but all right. Impedance says something about the relation between voltage and current going trough an electric component.

You have magnetic induction and electro-static (capacitive) coupling between coil windings and actually both at the same time. Of course a capacitor can be expressed as a certain impedance (1/jwC IIRC) and an inductor as well (jwL IIRC). So, you can say you have a certain impedance between two coil wires, consisting of a capacitive part and a mutual induction part, even though that induction part is not actually an impedance, because there is no current going trough it from one coil winding to the next.

That bifilar electromagnet experiment is also very interesting and may give us some clues. I put up a pdf version at my server:
          http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...ctromagnet.pdf
          The same amount of voltage, from the same battery, produces twice as much energy in the bifilar wound coil as in the single wound coil.
          What happens with a bifilar wound coil, is that you get significantly bigger voltage differences between adjacent coil windings, since adjacent windings are not part of the same coil, and if the coils are in series, you have half the supply voltage across the coil wires in the DC case. So, it is clear that you can store more energy in the capacitive parts of the coil, because there are bigger voltages across these winding-to-winding capacitances.

However, that in itself should not deliver you a stronger magnetic field, since according to classic theory, the magnetic field is related to current, not voltage. But because there is an electric field between the coil wires, the charge carriers inside the coil wires is differently distributed, which could influence the resistance of the coil wire. So, it could be that the bifilar wound coil in the electromagnet experiment draws significantly more current from the battery, which would explain why you would get a stronger magnetic field.

Still, I have a feeling there is more to this than just more current being drawn because of a different charge distribution across the coil wires. It would be interesting if someone could measure whether or not more current is being drawn with the bifilar electromagnet.

If the current is the same, then we would have to go directly to field theory. I will think this further trough and also study Meyl's version of the Maxwell equations:
          http://www.k-meyl.de/go/Primaerliter...or-Maxwell.pdf

As for the circuit being discussed here, just to be certain, this is the schematic that has actually been shown to work? :

If this works, it seems clear to me that the working principle must have something to do with charging/discharging these winding-to-winding capacitors, because you can't be steering an external current into the coil windings when you have the coils short-cutted. And then you are looking much more at an electric kind of phenomenon rather than a megnetic one, IMHO.
          Last edited by lamare; 12-22-2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Voltage and magnatisem.

@Lamare,

Take one turn of copper wrap, add 1amp at 1volt in and measure 2 volts and half an amp out. Add a second turn, now we measure 3 volts and less amperage.

The question is: What happened to the magnetc force in the three turns for the same power as one? The magnetic force tripled, right due to Ampere's law.

What would happen to the magnetic force if we transformed the same input power to add 1 volt to the input of the three wraps? The magnetic force would behave as if their were an an additional copper turn in the coil.

You can see how adding a turn doubles the magnetic force while cutting the amperage in half. Higher voltage generates increased magnetic strength, because the force field can't distinguish between the volt of current and a new turn of copper wire.

Two batteries in series will induce twice the magnetic force in a coil as when wired in parallel. Try this experiment your self. Tesla's hi voltage coil has twice the magnetic force because the coil doubles the voltage of the same power as in the single wrap. Charge the single wrap with an equally high voltage and power and the magnetic force would be double. Joe Newman turns a 1200 lb. flywheel with voltage alone from a gang of dead 9 volt batteries wired in series.

This coil now is two Joule Thieves wraped together. A cube of 6 nine volt d.c. batteries wired in series on one hi voltage coil should illuminate an a.c. household incandescent bulb off the other hi voltage wrap. I just discovered this today. I believe this may be a major advance. I have to report to the Joule thread on this.

The above schematic was a mistake of mine caused by mistaking residual capacative charge for the continuity of inductance.

This coil is very similar to the Mcfarland Cook battery, except it's a magnetic tank circuit, transformer, a.c. inverter poorly described as a battery.

This coil is simply 2 Jt's twisted together to form an aircore toroid. The oscillations create a full sine wave and more then double voltage.
            Last edited by synchro; 12-23-2010, 12:06 AM.

Comment

A.C.

I tested the "Dual Jewel" secondary output through a full wave bridge rectifier. The rectifer passes current in one sense. Only the positive half cycles of the a.c. input appear in the output d.c. voltage. When d.c.'s applied to the a.c. ends of a rectifier, the voltage doubles at the d.c. ends and visa versa. The rectified d.c. voltage out of the Quadfilar is half the measured a.c. in. So I assume the JT2 output current has to be a.c.. I questioned tbis because both my multi meters read d.c. as a.c. times two when just touched to the terminals of a 12 volt dry cell. The meter also reads the d.c. output from the Joule secondary as the same as the d.c. input voltage.

The clincher when deciding wether or not the reading is illusory is the rectifer test. The a.c. into the a.c. sides yields half the d.c. voltage out. Turning it around so it were d.c. would double the voltage at the posative and negative terminals of the rectifer.

The rectified d.c. output voltage has droped by half from the secondary voltage input of the "Dual Jewel", so the secondary output must be a.c. Right?
              Last edited by synchro; 12-23-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Mirage

I believe I managed to trick myself with my test results. It sliped out of my hands. It's not doing anything special after an even closer look. The coil is very difficult to take measurements off because it spontainiously generates and stores a small amount of power in each series wraped bifilar.

Comment

Working...
                X