Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini 3 pole kit for sale, and other items

Hi People,

I wouldnt normally consider this or post for sale items here, but I am faced with an illness in the family and I need to auction off what I can, cancer can be expensive to treat

So Ive decided to put some of my stuff up for sale that I dont really need. I apologize that this thread is here in the renewable section, but Im not sure where else to post it, I want this monopole to go to a good home if possible.

The kit is Ricks 3 pole kit, with the generator coil ontop. It is fully assembled and the circuit is built and functioning great. The gen coil has an adjustable core so it can be slid in an out as the buyer chooses. Currently there is no load attached, however I am happy to build one or supply some LEDs if the buyer would like them.

It is a great kit and has lots of potential, precision machined and very fast.

A short video of it can be seen here:

YouTube - 3 pole Monopole 36v

I am open to offers over $125, Im hoping someone local is interested as shipping will complicate the process, but is not out of the question. Thats a pretty good price in my book, considering the unassembled kit costs $250USD new.

There are also some caps of mine for sale on ebay: Large capacitors x 8 - various values. - eBay, Capacitors, Electrical, Industrial. (end time 29-Oct-10 18:16:13 AEDST)

And a NST: Neon Sign Transformer 4000v 24ma - eBay, Transformers, Electrical, Industrial. (end time 29-Oct-10 17:59:28 AEDST)

I hope these items can find a good home, Im sorry to see them go, but family comes first.

PM me if you are interested, any questions, feel free to post.

Regards

Ren
    Last edited by ren; 11-21-2011, 10:33 PM.
    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

cancer truth

SOrry to learn that your family is hit by cancer. I live in China, and evey now and then I heard somebody hit by cancer, young or old, then died after expensive treatments. It is very sad. But there are many sites offering alternative treatments, many are DIY and free! I heard also from some personal sources that some seriously ill ones with death sentences from hospitals have been completely cured from cancer by alternative treatments. Anyways, there are many, many alternative ones, here are a few resources:

Amazon.com: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (5th Edition) (9780978806507): Ty M. Bollinger: Books: Reviews, Prices & more

Alternative Cancer Treatments, Natural Cancer Help, New Cancer Cures, Stage 4 Treatment

where you can certainly search deeper and find much more...

Comment

Ren check your email , we have the black salve stuff, proven to work.

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
        Hi People,

I wouldnt normally consider this or post for sale items here, but I am faced with an illness in the family and I need to auction off what I can, cancer can be expensive to treat

So Ive decided to put some of my stuff up for sale that I dont really need. I apologize that this thread is here in the renewable section, but Im not sure where else to post it, I want this monopole to go to a good home if possible.

The kit is Ricks 3 pole kit, with the generator coil ontop. It is fully assembled and the circuit is built and functioning great. The gen coil has an adjustable core so it can be slid in an out as the buyer chooses. Currently there is no load attached, however I am happy to build one or supply some LEDs if the buyer would like them.

It is a great kit and has lots of potential, precision machined and very fast.

A short video of it can be seen here:

YouTube - 3 pole Monopole 36v

I am open to offers over $125, Im hoping someone local is interested as shipping will complicate the process, but is not out of the question. Thats a pretty good price in my book, considering the unassembled kit costs $250USD new.

There are also some caps of mine for sale on ebay: Large capacitors x 8 - various values. - eBay, Capacitors, Electrical, Industrial. (end time 29-Oct-10 18:16:13 AEDST)

And a NST: Neon Sign Transformer 4000v 24ma - eBay, Transformers, Electrical, Industrial. (end time 29-Oct-10 17:59:28 AEDST)

I hope these items can find a good home, Im sorry to see them go, but family comes first.

PM me if you are interested, any questions, feel free to post.

Regards

Ren
        Please do look into Dr. Robert C. Beck and his information. Simply incredible, I cannot speak more highly of a person. I have purchased the ONLY device he sanctioned marketed by Sota called the silver pulser,

Works through Blood electroporation,

I personally know people who have been cured of, Hepatitis C, chronic incurable acne, and yes...CANCER (I dont know why this works on cancer, but for some reason it does.)

Suppressed Medical Discovery: Dr. Robert C. Beck ( Cancer,AIDS, anything viral)

Please watch this first, 250$ is a fair price to pay for what this mans work has to offer!

Comment

A warm thanks to the replies guys

@ lanenal, thankyou for the info, Im burying my head into the alternative stuff right now. My wife is a nurse and actually administers chemo for a living, so there could be some head butting here between the alternative and the traditional methods. As far as costs go, its not just about the treatment, we are going to take some time off work to help, but bills and mortgages still need to be paid etc. Thanks again.

@ Ash, cheers for the black salve will look at it

@ Andrew, thankyou. That is definately worth a look too. All the more interesting that its developed by a doctor.

Thankyou for your replies people.

regards
          "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
            A warm thanks to the replies guys

@ lanenal, thankyou for the info, Im burying my head into the alternative stuff right now. My wife is a nurse and actually administers chemo for a living, so there could be some head butting here between the alternative and the traditional methods. As far as costs go, its not just about the treatment, we are going to take some time off work to help, but bills and mortgages still need to be paid etc. Thanks again.

@ Ash, cheers for the black salve will look at it

@ Andrew, thankyou. That is definately worth a look too. All the more interesting that its developed by a doctor.

Thankyou for your replies people.

regards

Ren: My thoughts and prayers are with you...

I am a Middle School (grades 6, 7, & 8) Technology [old shop tchr] teacher and would be interested in talking with you about your 3 pole motor and other things. PM me at: [email]james.d]. - Tchr - Jim w/ 30+ yrs
            Last edited by jimnmei; 10-23-2010, 03:53 PM. Reason: delete email address to stop spam

Comment

Hi Ren. Sad to hear that from you. I hope everything will be well with all the suggestions the guys here made. The only thing I can suggest is bringing the body PH levels up to more alkaline level as cancer cells can't survive in alkaline environment. Simple glass of water with a spoon full baking soda dissolved taken every day might help. And increased oxygen levels also improve things.
              Hope this helps
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

@ Ren

Essiac Tea

Graviola
                Last edited by chasson321; 10-23-2010, 05:10 AM.

Comment

ebook

Ren: you are welcome. Just in case (I'm in China, so I can not buy a hard copy), you can also purchase an e-book of it from here:

Cancer-Step Outside the Box

Also check your message box on this forum.

lanenal

Comment

cancertutor.com

Originally posted by lanenal View Post
                    Ren: you are welcome. Just in case (I'm in China, so I can not buy a hard copy), you can also purchase an e-book of it from here:

Cancer-Step Outside the Box
                    Here is another very useful website according to a review of Ty's book at amazon.com. It is from a nurse. The Big Pharms seem to have paid amazon to remove hundreds of reviews for that book as well, according to two other reviews there. How amazing!

cancertutor.com

Comment

PH, oxygen...

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                      Hi Ren. Sad to hear that from you. I hope everything will be well with all the suggestions the guys here made. The only thing I can suggest is bringing the body PH levels up to more alkaline level as cancer cells can't survive in alkaline environment. Simple glass of water with a spoon full baking soda dissolved taken every day might help. And increased oxygen levels also improve things.
                      Hope this helps

Avoid chemo treatments if possible, they break down the bodies immune system.

Research Ozone blood treatment.

I highly recommend a place in Mexico call "Oasis of Hope" they have the best of alternative and convention medicine.

Will be praying for you / yours.

Mart
                      See my experiments here...
                      http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Originally posted by jimnmei View Post
                        Ren: My thoughts and prayers are with you...

I am a Middle School (grades 6, 7, & 8) Technology [old shop tchr] teacher and would be interested in talking with you about your 3 pole motor and other things. PM me at: [email]james.d.....]. - Tchr - Jim w/ 30+ yrs
                        Thank you in advance.

Comment

Ren,

You don't know me, but I strongly encourage you to go to This Link. You can read and Personally talk to dozens of people that were sent home to die of cancer that are now in great health.

Nice side benefit, it is not terribly expensive either.

Besides know hundreds of people personally that have been "cured" of cancer, my wife and mom were all "cured" of cancer via this method.

If you are a reader, there is a book entitled "You don't have to die" that tells the history of this treatment, dating back close to a century ago.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
                          Energetic Science Ministries
                          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Thankyou all for your messages of hope. It looks like the 3 pole kit has been sold to a friend of mine locally. Thanks to all the people who responded, and for the wealth of information on alternative treatments. It has raised my spirits and helped me realize there is alot more out there than the doom and gloom the "medical professionals" deal in. I cant believe such wonderful treatments go under the radar and people are informed that their only chance lies in being bombarded with radiation or basically taking acid in the veins.

Once again thankyou all in this trying time.

Regards

Comment

Check out Jim Humble at jimhumble.biz Miracle Mineral solution, apparently helps in many cancer's cases, very easy to make or buy online for around 20 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X