No announcement yet.

Renaissance November Workshop Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, there goes my diet! Guess I better get on my bike and see if I can work off a couple pounds before I put on five or six!
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
      Matt,
      Hopefully, it will serve us some really good DINNERS!!!!
      Peter
      I here ya.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Jeane Manning is scheduled to give a talk on the school-girl motor. It was
        her article in Atlantis Rising that was instrumental in helping to bring a lot
        of awareness to Bedini's work for the modern day free energy enthusiasts.

Aaron or anybody

Is this the same Jeane Manning?

The Clock is ticking. We need new, clean, safe energy sources NOW! What can you do?

Matt

Comment

Heya Bro. Yes this is the lady. Very vigorous worker in the field. Make sure you all have some orgniac dinners and raw food or you will run out of energy .

Vissie All the way from SA!, wicked man.

Ash

Comment

Words from Rick regarding the conference

Hi Gang, if your still undecided about attending, when this airs, there will not be any seats left;

"X marks the spot, remarkable picture just taken:

Renaissance Charge November 2010 Alternative Energy Conference

Things are coming along fine for this historic event. We are making progress and
            people are registering. We will be placing adds locally and across the Radio for
            this weekend so that we can fill it up asap. We gave everyone on the groups a
            few weeks advance so that all could come who wanted to. If you still want to
            come, please contact us asap so we hold room for you.

The new radio add will appear as follows if anyone wants to promote it:

RENAISSANCE CDA WORKSHOP CONFERENCE NOVEMBER 2010
            Special announcement for our Renaissance Charge customers!!!
            Have you ever wondered what it would take to make your car run on 100% electric?
            What about making a motor into a generator? How about a simple device that is
            both a supper efficient motor and generator at the same time? What if this could
            also be used to restore useless batteries and save you lots of money? Because
            you, our customers, asked for it, we have organized a Renaissance Conference
            workshop on November 13th-14th at the beautiful Coeur D'Alene Resort in Idaho.
            Not only will you see these fascinating Energizers, but for the first time you
            will be able to build some alongside of genius inventor John Bedini.
            Register now while there is room left to participate in this truly historic
            event featuring our Cutting Edge Alternative Energy Tesla Technology.
            Visit r-charge.com that's R dash charge dot com for details.
            208-772-4514 that's 208-772-4514"

See you at the conference,

Jeff

Comment

The same Jeane Manning

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              Matt,

Yes, I posted the whole article a few posts back.

That came out about 10 years ago.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Ya I read that article. I've read alot of stuff she has wrote. I found her website through the Bill Muller site along time ago. Just never put 2 + 2 together.

Her stuffs pretty great. I guess thats alot more to look forward to.

Matt

Comment

When I started down the path of looking at energy alternatives (initially just to improve my gas mileage...) I bought Jean's breakthrough power book. Not only it was a game changing book for me but Jean met me in person for a chat and autographed my copy

Very nice lady and contributes allot via her website and the new energy movement of Canada. Glad to see she will be a part of the event.

I am getting quite excited....

Comment

More words from Rick

Just sharing an excerpt from Rick from another forum

"John Bedini told me that he has already 2 hours of history he has never shared on his motors, going back to the 50s. Not even I have seen it. His is pumped and has worked on this harder than I have seen him before. This is going to blow everyone away. I wish I could say all the things prepared. There are at least 5 major things that will be shown for the first time, and we keep working on more."

Thanks

Jeff

Comment

Man I can't wait....

Matt

Comment

That is what we were waiting for!!

Comment

Bits is Right

Hi Folks,

Just to add to the news, Bits is right. I spent Saturday afternoon with John and Rick as the "Big Surprise" was being assembled for the first time. All I can say is this.

If you have ever wished that you were at the 1984 Tesla Convention when Jim Watson showed his big machine, based on John's Free Energy Generator book,.......

then just come to this Conference, and wish no more!

Peter
                          Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 10-25-2010, 04:14 PM.
                          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Peter.
                            When you say things like that, you could give an old guy like me a heart attack! And then someone else would get my spot. No, wait. I would still be there, even if I was hooked up to life support.
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

(heart attack too) . Wish some one could film it, i bet it would raise a few DVD's for remuneration to support projects, put me down if so guys.

Ash

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Some of you may know me a couple of years back on OU.com for my work on the Steven Mark TPU device and Magnet Motor research, but I am also an avid researcher in the area of Tesla radiant energy phenomena. I am currently registered and will be attending the CDA conference in November and wanted to take the time to introduce myself to everyone here as I am very much looking forward to interacting and sharing with you all at the conference.

I have been doing a lot of research into radiant energy lately and have a running version of the "Tesla Switch" circuit on my bench right now. I attached a couple of photos for your viewing pleasure. I have not been much of an active poster lately on the forums since I prefer to work directly with people but I was wondering who all from here is going to be in attendance? My desire is to schedule my flight so that I will arrive early on Friday and leave possibly Monday night to allow for time to interact with anyone who happens to be available after the conference is finished. John, Peter, Bits, Jeane, and others, I look forward to meeting you all in person along with my close associate Larry Rand. This sounds like it will truly be the opportunity of a lifetime!

- Jason O
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Jdo300; 10-26-2010, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X