Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Newbie Question

Hi Guys,

I am busy building my Second Bedini, the first ran but was highly in-efficient, But that is due to a bad build with recycled equipment.

I have a few questions before i start building my 10 coiler:

Does anyone have a Schamatic of a 10 coil system?
    I have seen the following http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...-schematic.jpg
    I see that there is a single trigger coil to fire all the coils, so does this mean that i need to wind 1 Bi-Filar coil and the Slave coils will all be single coils?

I will be building my Rotor in a sausage shape with 2 sets of 5 coils set at 90 deg from each other so should i rather have 2 trigger circuits?

_____________________ Rotor
    __ __ __ __ __ Magnets

I also do not see in the Schamatic above where you add the Neon Lamp, Is this necessary?

if i only need a single trigger coil then would i gain anything by making Bi-Filar coils of the same guage wire then making it a 20 coiler? (18 power + 2 Trigger) if so does each coil have its own circuit?

Regarding Magnets, I have very strong Rare earth macnets 30mm X 3mm round is this OK?

What should the Gap be between the magnet and the coils or does this not matter?

Finally what should the resistance be on the coils?

Any help with this will be great

K-
    Last edited by the_mog; 06-02-2010, 07:21 AM.

my advice?

Build 10 or 20 one coil units to get yourself fairly well acquainted with the basics. Join the monopole groups, read up, all the info is there.

If then you choose to build a 10 coiler buy the one Bedini offers, you wont be able to beat that price IMO.

Regards
    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Hi Ren,

The problem is i am in South Africa, so i think shipping will cost more than the machine itself

do you possible have the schematic of the 10 Coiler? or is that not in the public domain

K-

Comment

Shipping costs the same as any other international destination. And its not much, considering.

What I was implying was, you couldnt buy the raw materials to make the 10 coiler for the price they sell it at.

You already showed us that you have the schematic for multiple windings/coils above.

Honestly, you will only cause yourself heartache (and bankruptcy) by diving in head first, with minimal knowledge on the device. Take it from someone who has been there. There are so many variables you will be quickly overcome. You can learn so much from starting out small, and save yourself time and $$$$$.

Regards
        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
          Honestly, you will only cause yourself heartache (and bankruptcy) by diving in head first, with minimal knowledge on the device. Take it from someone who has been there. There are so many variables you will be quickly overcome. You can learn so much from starting out small, and save yourself time and $$$$$.

Regards
          I'll second that.

Comment

Working...
          X