A window motor structure way to explore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A window motor structure way to explore

Presents a window motor structure and method, which is purely for research.

Specifically: the coil placed in the magnet inside the rotor, instead of the outside of the coil stationary. The external rotor iron, magnet fixed to the iron inside.

For the time being not consider process structure can be achieved, only concerned about whether such a structure and usually the same way as the structure of the normal work? Can be set up? What disadvantages?

The advantage of this structure are: 1) high-speed rotation when the rotor magnet will not fly out, 2) more important point is: the window motor they use a neodymium magnet, magnetic strong magnetic leakage is serious. Which structure the external magnet is an iron, it will not produce magnetic leakage (I have the structure in the conventional manner when the experiment, VISA card failure, watches are also affected, so this came up with this structure).

Xu Yuan
    Attached Files

Hi Xu Yuan,

I think you nicely solved the Window motor flux leakage problem of the open rotor design and at the moment I cannot see any disadvantage for your enclosed setup. In fact, your setup seems to have the advantage for closing the flux path for the magnet pairs at their back sides, thus increasing flux strength in the inside area where the coil is fixed.
    To improve torque, you may wish to consider using a second and maybe a third coil added to the present one in the appropiate angled position.

Hopefully you or someone else will be able to build your setup and see how it works.

rgds, Gyula

Comment

The impact of magnetic field on the run

Hi gyula

But I do not know the structure outside the magnet in the coil, the magnetic field distribution for the coil (Running) whether it is good or bad.
      ---------
      Xu Yuan

Comment

Working...
      X