Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini little wood motor

HI

I just purchase the DVD 2 from Tom Bearden site, and I was very impressed about a little wood motor that Bedini have to demostrate how the monopole motor works
    See:
    http://mantsoft.googlepages.com/Motorcillo.avi
    Somebody knows how to replicate it?
    Arrangement of the magnets?
    Do it needs external circuity or energy?

These motors have not external electrical input power.
    See the video to know what this topic is about.
    I also wish to know how to build these.

randy
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

Comment

Looks pretty similar to the third one down on this page, bucking field energizer.
      IDEAS AND MOTORS

Comment

Standard SG Designs

Hi Guys,

I worked for Bedini during 2004 and 2005. These early wood models have standard mono-pole circuits and 9 volt batteries built into the wooden base. There was never any attempt to indicate that these devices run without a battery. Building them out of wood was one of John's early attempts to show people how simple these motors were to build, and that "anybody" could do it. It still took years before the current situation of thousands of people replicating them all over the world happened.

The interesting thing about those models is that they still have their original 9 volt batteries in them, from over 20 years ago........ and they still work!

Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Ok that explains some things.

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
          Hi Guys,

I worked for Bedini during 2004 and 2005. These early wood models have standard mono-pole circuits and 9 volt batteries built into the wooden base. There was never any attempt to indicate that these devices run without a battery. Building them out of wood was one of John's early attempts to show people how simple these motors were to build, and that "anybody" could do it. It still took years before the current situation of thousands of people replicating them all over the world happened.

The interesting thing about those models is that they still have their original 9 volt batteries in them, from over 20 years ago........ and they still work!

Peter

Thanks Peter for that detail. I always thought that it had no battery from watching the video.
          See my experiments here...
          http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Working...
          X