Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini's Technology and the backyarder experimenter

Hi at all,

I was seeing yesterday Energy from the Vaccum Part 2 series for the first time and i was owed to see Mr Bedini's laboratory.
    OK, the man is jenius. He is born with the gift to create such things. He is obssesed with his every experiment until done right.
    He has a vast conventional EE knowledge and training plus the fact he intuitevely via experimentation understand things.

OK! I was dissapointed! Then i felt almost pitty for myself for trying replicate some of his work. I spend my scarce resources on buying stuff, i try to learn to use them, 9 out of 10 every thing i make first time is wrong and bottom line i can not even smell the OU he clearly demonstrates.

Bedini, when he talked especially about his FEG, he admits that the 1984 book is a STORY BOOK. Not technical manual, just story book. For the average OU enthousiast that he lacks decent EE knowledge and his lab is his living room this is beyond his/her wildest dreams.

Even for experienced people, trained, resourceful, etc etc easily could be found at fighting ghosts since noone seems to clearly comprehends this type of energy, not to mention capturing and using it in the usual form of energy we know.

So, this is evident so far that we lack any decent OU devices while Bedini must has some tens in his shop? Man...

He must really have to give SPECIFFICALY NOOB-PROFF advice how to replicate a beyond doubt free energy machine (say Kromrey converter) or else watching EFTV series is same as watching space exploration for me. (beyond my grasp either)

Regards,
    Baroutologos

I agree.

I agree but for one thing. Where do you think he got his start. Everyone has to start somewhere. If you lack the knowledge then seek it out. Don't get discouraged.
    Try to understand that no one has a real grasp on what we are searching for. Even Bedini doesn't fully understand it and probably won't fully know about it in his lifetime. Most are here to learn and if that is what you are here for then the more the better. You need to have a disector personality to be able to see what the others before you have done. That is something you can learn. I encourage you to focus on one thing and learn everything you can about it. Most who are in this field don't want to let what they have discovered go. And Bedini is one of them. He gave us the "Toys" and kept the valuable commercial ones for himself. Each one of the inventors that have had success, didn't or do not have the same thinking as most of this community which is "open-source". So that means you need to be able to spot the deviations in thier instructions meant to throw you off. They do that to protect the real discovery which we as humanity don't deserve without paying them for it. Thats the human condition greed.
    But there are some out there that believe just because they saw it doesn't make it thier idea. It is there for all to see and it should be sharred with the human race. Up to a point then it will be like what I said greed gets in the way. Given time someone will break the binds that hold us back and freely share thier findings,<-observations making this the true open source sharring of great ideas and techniques to obtain what we are looking for.
    Have faith and good reading my friend.

Comment

Bedini is a genius, he tuned his transistors on the solid state oscillator, he knows how to generate power without any drag on the rotor. He is telling the secrets gradually, the time will tell, but if we dont start to play with the toys , he will never will tell all the secrets, i hope to see mr. Bedini here in the forum. He is a teacher to me.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwizard View Post
        Bedini is a genius, he tuned his transistors on the solid state oscillator, he knows how to generate power without any drag on the rotor. He is telling the secrets gradually, the time will tell, but if we dont start to play with the toys , he will never will tell all the secrets, i hope to see mr. Bedini here in the forum. He is a teacher to me.
        yes, wouldnt it be nice to have john bedini, peter lindemann AND dr.stiffler here all together!
        thatd be very nice. wonder who else?
        Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
        My electronic music

Comment

If a man discovered fe and gave it to the world his fame would be spread far and wide he would receive the Nobel Peace Prize and be paid to speak all over the world money would follow him around.
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Tesla?

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicFarmer View Post
              Tesla?
              Yes Tesla but he didn't have the internet at his disposal, information traveled very slowly in his time plus he was secretive you have to publish it fast far and wide.
              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Free energy doesn`t exists, the only thing that exists is a free radiant spike that charges batteries and creates dipoles into the batteries, that is energy.

Negentropy is the word, is the only solution to the world problems , if you don`t understand Bedini techonology is your problem try to not damage the work of a genius man

Comment

When the battery is conditioned, the spike is absorbed and inside the battery the spike creates certain movements that charges the battery, we don`t need to push with a lot of energy to charge a battery, we only need the right potential wall into the battery.

The final result is free energy, the radiant spike is the key, i believe Bearden and Bedini

Comment

@baraoutologos

Hi, did you see pendulum?, That devices seems OU... He show a anormal battery recharging by using a relatively insignifican energy quantity.
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Originally posted by patmac View Post
                      @baraoutologos

Hi, did you see pendulum?, That devices seems OU... He show a anormal battery recharging by using a relatively insignifican energy quantity.
                      The Pendulum did not charge the batteries well, as they produced little "current" and much "radiant". In fact Dr Lindemann told once that it destroyed the batteries.
                      Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                      http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

i see Elias you dug up a older thread of mine regarding bedini technology from an "admire""point of view.

The fact is, i see multiple threads pop-up that go as ïs free energy available in real world terms to do real job. Furthermore, even if is possible how much is of concern to the average single-person, backyard laboratory man ?

This reflects people (including myself) flaming desire for real OU to change their life's status as well as to express their frustration and fed up to "OU athorities" that could not lead a single person to replicate their devices.

i hope soon enough someone pop-ups with a device, we replicate it and making me wrong.

Regards,
                        Baroutologos

Comment

Working...
                        X