Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference - Pre-Register Free now

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

Bedini patent 7109671

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bedini patent 7109671

    Hi, I just discovered Bedini patent 7109671.
    http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat7109671.pdf
    Has anyone tried to build it?

    Hob
    Hob Nilre
    http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

  • #2
    Ive built the circuit without the hall (trigger coil) but not in that magnetic/coil configuration. You can see this device on his EFTV2 vid. Its a tiny little model that is made in acrylic, and flashes a 120v globe via capacitive discharge and 4 timing wheels (white).

    Its the same circuit we use on the window motor, well half of it anyway.
    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

    Comment


    • #3
      The magnetic/coil configuration is exactly what interests me, reminds me of both Kromray's and Flynn's setups.

      The Kromray converter in EFTV10 had two magnet-pairs, that puzzles me, I would have made an uneven number of pairs, to make the rotor switch poles for each pair. I really wish John had gone more into detail about his setup.
      Hob Nilre
      http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
        The magnetic/coil configuration is exactly what interests me, reminds me of both Kromray's and Flynn's setups.

        The Kromray converter in EFTV10 had two magnet-pairs, that puzzles me, I would have made an uneven number of pairs, to make the rotor switch poles for each pair. I really wish John had gone more into detail about his setup.
        HI,

        I'm building a kromrey converter at the moment. I also noticed the unusual magnet pairing. In the setup on the vid, he would get a NNSS type rotation. I am installing a third magnet pair to give me a propper NSNSNS for each rotation. If it doesn't work I'll simply take one out and make it like the video version.

        At first I too wished he had gone onto more detail about certain things, but after having read the Kromrey patent and then comparing it to what Bedini actualy built (noting the changes he made), I don't think there was much more he could have said. Apart from going into specifics, ie the number of turns on each coil etc, everything we need to know is there to see (my pause button is now worn away) At this stage, it looks even less complicated than the SG. I'm not holding my breath though

        Cheers,

        Steve
        You can view my vids here

        http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dambit View Post
          I'm building a kromrey converter at the moment. I also noticed the unusual magnet pairing. In the setup on the vid, he would get a NNSS type rotation. I am installing a third magnet pair to give me a propper NSNSNS for each rotation. If it doesn't work I'll simply take one out and make it like the video version.
          I guess it doesn't matter, it just looks unbalanced to us but the motor itself may not notice.

          Originally posted by dambit View Post
          At first I too wished he had gone onto more detail about certain things, but after having read the Kromrey patent and then comparing it to what Bedini actualy built (noting the changes he made), I don't think there was much more he could have said. Apart from going into specifics, ie the number of turns on each coil etc, everything we need to know is there to see (my pause button is now worn away) At this stage, it looks even less complicated than the SG. I'm not holding my breath though
          Were I'm located I have a hard time finding the right components described in any patent or circuit, but I'll make some sort of motor/generator that incorporates the, what I call, opening and closing of a magnetic loop. There are a few at Bedini's site that I didn't understand the last time I visited, but I'll take a new look as things are a bit clearer now, not much, but a tiny bit clearer

          Patent nr 7109671, by the way, includes a lot of info on BEMF that I've never seen in any patent before. Rather surprising I think. Even suggesting that the motor might go OU!
          Hob Nilre
          http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

          Comment


          • #6
            Well Well Well Mr. Bedini

            Now this is a surprise....I often wondered why you said I was right about what I was trying to accomplish with my trifilar coil John.

            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post118569

            Brilliant! You could have just sent me to your patent...It only took me two years to finally catch up to you....LOL....you just made my year! Patented proof that an idea I had so many moons ago has a true application, and I am blown away by how you streamlined this technique in with magnetic current conduction and reguaging....Brilliant cubed!

            HAPPY NEW YEAR John....you are the man!

            Regards

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
              I guess it doesn't matter, it just looks unbalanced to us but the motor itself may not notice.



              Were I'm located I have a hard time finding the right components described in any patent or circuit, but I'll make some sort of motor/generator that incorporates the, what I call, opening and closing of a magnetic loop. There are a few at Bedini's site that I didn't understand the last time I visited, but I'll take a new look as things are a bit clearer now, not much, but a tiny bit clearer

              Patent nr 7109671, by the way, includes a lot of info on BEMF that I've never seen in any patent before. Rather surprising I think. Even suggesting that the motor might go OU!
              I also remember John saying that certain "wording" in patent description has to be used (BEMF in particular) because it was the only way the Patent Office would accept it.

              Vtech
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

              General D.Eisenhower


              http://www.nvtronics.org

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                Now this is a surprise....I often wondered why you said I was right about what I was trying to accomplish with my trifilar coil John.

                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post118569

                Brilliant! You could have just sent me to your patent...It only took me two years to finally catch up to you....LOL....you just made my year! Patented proof that an idea I had so many moons ago has a true application, and I am blown away by how you streamlined this technique in with magnetic current conduction and reguaging....Brilliant cubed!

                HAPPY NEW YEAR John....you are the man!

                Regards
                Hi erfinder,

                If I may chime in with a question, hope you do not mind. In the link you gave above, member nvisser wrote about shorting a winding on a transformer changes the inductance of another winding on the same transformer very much. My problem is how do you think this benefical to the goal of getting extra energy?

                Maybe the following idea is not related to what you have thought of but I can recall Stefan Hartmann's shorting also one half of (a bifilar) coil first and then harness the back emf after the current switchoff from the full coil. While I cannot recall he published his test results (it was maybe 10 years ago), I do not think his principle could give extra output beyond the input power because the moment he closes half of the bifilar the self inductance what the input current sees is much less, hence the stored energy in this less inductance is also smaller [ E=(L*I*I)/2 ], so a much reduced input energy is taken and hoped to give more output in the full inductance when the short is released.

                Thanks and HNY!
                Gyula

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi Guys, John Bedini is claiming his motor can go over cop 1, it looks to me like
                  the possibility might be there, going by the drawing and patent. Maybe someone
                  should ask him if it can be replicated.

                  I don't like the use of the term Back EMF in the patent but who cares if it works.

                  I'm almost thinking I should set aside my other motor project to try Johns
                  arrangement.

                  Shorting coils on a transformer to try to get extra energy seems crazy to me.

                  Cheers
                  Last edited by Farmhand; 01-11-2012, 03:20 AM.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X