Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi baroutologos,

I think dambit is doing fine as the main problem is replicating the output of the Kromrey, after that is done, he can work on reducing his input load. He will probably have to use a smaller motor and pulse it but that can be achieve with a simple circuit.

If I can get my few other project done, I will try replicating the Kromrey and I have a few AC motors to use for experimenting. If I get results that provide me with an output similar to Bedini, I will switch to a DC motor but I'll have to buy one since I don't have any in stock.

Take care,

Michel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

• What's what

Hi All,

Please guide me.
      John Bedini said that there is no current on kromrey converter in EFTV DVD10 demomstration.
      But he said on other article recommending to JNL that his G-field machine's output is actually 36W(2.5A/14.xV) at 12W input(1A/12W).

Thisweek my KC machine run offload at 5.9A/24V and under AC shorted its current gets down to 3.2A and under DC shoted to 3.5A.
      I understood why the machine has to have its impedance low and matched to the load for maximum output.

What, do you think, is our target? maximum curret or no current?
      thanks

JANG YOUNGDEUK

ps) to stevan:back to the horse again after june. i have got hard time early of this year but maybe GOD blesses me for another chances

Comment

• Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
        IMO Mr Bedini was little concerned about making an facts & figures presentation of this machine, rather than oto inspire the average tinkerer to get a grasp of this device.

That's my understanding so far.

Regards,
        Baroutologos
        Hi All,

I agree with this statement. I think his intention has been to tell us the absolute basics therefore forcing us to experiment. This is a good thing, as there is a general lack of this going on in the world.

I think with this device however, perhaps he should have told us a little more. The implications (and applications) of this device are, IMO, far more reaching than the SG or even the hydrogen devices. Self-sustaining portable power.

Do I need to say more?

Cheers,

Steve
        You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

• Originally posted by JANGYD View Post
          Hi All,

Thisweek my KC machine run offload at 5.9A/24V and under AC shorted its current gets down to 3.2A and under DC shoted to 3.5A.
          I understood why the machine has to have its impedance low and matched to the load for maximum output.

JANG YOUNGDEUK
          Hi Jang,

I'm sorry I don't have any answers for your other questions.

Does your device speed up when shorted? It would be great to see some pictures of your machine.

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

• no speed up

Originally posted by dambit View Post
            Hi Jang,

I'm sorry I don't have any answers for your other questions.

Does your device speed up when shorted? It would be great to see some pictures of your machine.

Cheers,

Steve
            Hi Steve,

My machine don't speed up when shorting output terminal.
            That's I guesss because my brushless motor controls its speed.
            I don't know how to elimnate speed feedback line on driver board.

When I short the output terminal, its speed accelerates during a few milisecond at first then input current gets down.

Nextweek I will upload my photo but nothing specific.
            Off work today and I have some problem in my heath.
            I am just following JB's guide.
            Thanks.

JANG YOUNGDEUK

Comment

• Guys, Bedini did said that KC machine's poles are getting hot from "hot" electricity whereas magnets are cooling.

Wtf, i did not understand the video well? Poles get hot due to the current flowing. Period.
              if someone has read original Kromrey's patent, he said that his machine operates as an "efficient generator" and output can be measure with ampere-meter and volt meter.

Its more that sure that produces electricity as we know it. At least to a portion of the output (50% hot 50% RE as monopoles lets say?)

IMO this machine produces some 50-60 volts and must 5-10 amps?
              30 amps claims the Bedini' site with experiments made on 1984 for 0.6 ohms loads.

So amperage with a reasonable voltage. HAVE IN MIND, that voltage is adjustable with rpm of this Konverter whereas amperage stays same from 100 rpm to n (eg 3000) in contrast to normal generators that amperage goes up with rpm.

Regards,
              Baroutologos

Comment

• Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                Guys, Bedini did said that KC machine's poles are getting hot from "hot" electricity whereas magnets are cooling.

Regards,
                Baroutologos
                Hi,

He said the pole pieces are getting hot due to the induction, so I guess there is at least some current in the device. The cold air is not so much coming from the magnets, but can be felt in the vicinity of them. It's coming (according to Bedini) from the energy spiraling in to the bloch wall as it is "pumped".

I think one of my problems is that I am using a DC motor controller to adjust the speed of my motor. I don't think it is letting the device speed up as it is set to maintain a certain speed.

I think I'll turf it and get a lower speed motor.

Cheers,

Steve.

Comment

• @Dambit,

You are right sir! English is not my mother language. I possess some decent academic reading/writing skills but in spoken mode, i sux a bit.
                  Ok, induction makes the heating. So if not eddie currents / hysteresis losses then i can bet my head its from pure amperage

Yes, if you have a RPM restraining circuit you can difficult notice accelaration (although you can). You can easily spot power input down at same rpm (that's for sure). For better accelaration spotting, i would remove your controller and lower your input voltage so it gets lesser RPMs. (say 3000) Accelaration effect in non permanent magnet motors, which are driven well bellow their max rpm rate (say half) is just too easy to see.

Regards,
                  Baroutologos
                  Last edited by baroutologos; 08-01-2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• photo-shot

Hi,

Photo shots of my machine are attached, but nothing specific.
                    Thanks.

JANG.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thanks.

JANG.

Hi Jang,

That's a nice looking build you have there.Let us know if you have any Good results like John Bedini.Thx for sharing.

-Gary

Comment

• In my opinion, not only are the materials and coils important but also the RPM that the shaft is spun at. I'm almost at the point where I can actually do some tests, so I'm hoping to prove or disprove that hypothesis soon.

@Jang: Nice build!

Comment

Hi,

Thanks.

JANG.
                          Nice Build JANG

Can you answer some questions ?
                          What is the material of the top and bottom plates ?
                          Do you know the type of steel used in the pole pieces ?
                          What material did you use as spacers under the pole pieces and why ?
                          Material for your shaft ?
                          RPM ?

Thanks,

Timm

Comment

• Materianls used

Originally posted by xpskid View Post
                            Nice Build JANG

Can you answer some questions ?
                            What is the material of the top and bottom plates ?
                            Do you know the type of steel used in the pole pieces ?
                            What material did you use as spacers under the pole pieces and why ?
                            Material for your shaft ?
                            RPM ?

Thanks,

Timm
                            Hi Timm,

Nothing specific as I mentioned. I am just following JB's advices.
                            I don't know exactly what kind of material is there top and bottom plates.
                            I heard that is 'MC' maybe kind of soft plastic-non magnetic.
                            Cast Iron is used in the pole pieces.

'What material did you use as spacers under the pole pieces and why ?'
                            I can't understand your above question.
                            Shaft is Al, non-magnetice materianl as JB's advice
                            Current RPM is 3000PRM that is the limit of my motor.
                            For now I am not focusing on tuning and just studying what happens
                            in this kind of machine.

As JB said there is no secret if understand and know how this machine
                            works, I want to know how this machie works and what's different from
                            the conventional dynamo.

Thanks.

JANG YOUNGDEUK

Comment

• Hi Jang.

Nice setup over there! Admire your work.

Regards,
                              Baroutologos

Comment

Hi Timm,

'What material did you use as spacers under the pole pieces and why ?'
                                I can't understand your above question.

JANG YOUNGDEUK
                                Thanks JANG !!

Sorry for the confusing question...
                                In the picture I see something white, (maybe paper, teflon, ???) between the ends of your magnet stake and the top/bottom plates. I was curious as to what that was. That may be too specific, but curious.

Regards,

Timm

Comment

Working...
                                X