X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close to Dambit's

Originally posted by core2kx View Post
    Zero,

What is the diameter of your rotor arm cores? Have you experimented with different sized cores for the coils?

-Chris
    Hey Chris,

I have not and at $300 for 2 I had made up, will find another machinist or buy a metal lathe myself

My pole pieces are close to Dambit's dimensions other than the 2mm increase either side of the coil to allow for the turns I calculated and thus had to decrease the centre of the pole piece to 25mm (from 29mm)

I have designed the housing with slots to allow for >50mm adjustments so I could ascertain the perfect distance and not guess where the field strength was ideal for maximum output. First idea was the use a 6mm gap.
    Also, I did have it in my mind to change the dimensions of the pole pieces in the future and this allows for modifications.

P.S: 12mm inner section and 25mm outer section for the pole pieces

Regards
    Zero
    Last edited by ZeropointEnergy; 06-15-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Zero,

Thanks. That gives me some ideas to work with. My cores are CONSIDERABLY much smaller so I have no idea what the output is going to be. Always fun to find out

-Chris

Comment

• That it is!

Zero,

Thanks. That gives me some ideas to work with. My cores are CONSIDERABLY much smaller so I have no idea what the output is going to be. Always fun to find out

-Chris
        Hey Chris,

Other thing I have no placed much thought into is how the relationship of the pole pieces will effect the saturation of the coil and if my original idea to change the pole piece to include a 5mm bore hole was correct, Bedini's was solid core and stuck with that. I hope there is sufficient relaxation time in the coil to pump the bloch wall correctly, time will tell.

Was the first fine day in a week here and had many things to catch up on but will try made some time in the daylight to measure these 11 strands and wind the coils, at night is no issue about time but can only wind them during the day with the set up I use

I looked for a ratio to work out the ideal core size in relation to the magnetic field, but alas nothing other than simultaneous equations were found and not that interested

Regards
        Zero

Comment

• Some Pics!

Hey,

Thought I should upload a pic of my progress thus far over the last few months, is slow and expensive

* The KC set-up testing RPM

April2012-KromreyConverterSet-up.jpg picture by ZeropointEnergy - Photobucket

P.S: Is easier to link the pic and keep it as a MB file

Regards
          Zero

Comment

• More uploads

Hey Chris,

This is a nice close up to see my KC set-up.

This is the PSU used thus far.

Regards
            Zero

Comment

• Zero,

WOW! That is looking fabulous! Has that power supply worked out well for you? I was thinking about getting some Hobby King gear. Have you had good luck with their products? I have to up my game now.

-Chris

Comment

• Hobbyking

Zero,

WOW! That is looking fabulous! Has that power supply worked out well for you? I was thinking about getting some Hobby King gear. Have you had good luck with their products? I have to up my game now.

-Chris
                Hey Chris,

I only used the PSU at a quarter of the available power and has worked fine testing the KC as I add sections.
                That and the BLDC motor/BESC are Turnigy

The Hobbykings parts consisting of, transmitter/reciever combination was suggested by Dambit
                (plus other friend into RC products) and was in place of using a servo tester.
                I have never used their products for anything else but they had good
                reviews online and will find out with serious work soon I hope

**Update**

Wound 3 of the coils and was very ugly due to did not spend hrs doing it perfect like the one in the pic
                Solution is to use double-sided tape to counter the slick surface of the pole pieces due to the finish from the kill rust.
                (Will last that way )

Therefore, will have to take all off and redo with the tape in place and double check all the wire lengths.
                Length of the strand used to calculate the total resistance in the coil will obtain a resistance of >1 Ohm.
                1.1 Ohm is the target or 1 Ohm ideally

Regards
                Zero

Comment

• Hi to all
                  Did somebody came further with this device?No new results?I thought after the DVD thats the next machine i build but after this thread i am not sure anymore.
                  But the day is coming,they can only prolongate the change.
                  Last edited by forelle; 01-09-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by forelle View Post
                    Hi to all
                    Did somebody came further with this device?No new results?I thought after the DVD thats the next machine i build but after this thread i am not sure anymore.
                    But the day is coming,they can only prolongate the change.
                    Hi all
                    here is an adress where you can get real Bariumferrit magnets
                    Keramik-Magnete (Hartferrit) Fehrenkemper Magnetsysteme

Comment

• incorporating sacred gerometry into design

I bought the 22 dvd set in 2010,watched them all and put them in the safe and forget about them. Now I decide build a cabin off the grid and thought the kromrey convert might be the idea thing. so I watch 10 and 20 again. what really my attention was the fact that person that jb the kromrey converter was John Cejka who said the thing was used on a spaceship. Most of the things I have seen on alien space ships incorporate sacred geometry in their construction, so in kromrey conveter one would make the top circlar plate and bottom circlar plate such the angle from the line drawn from the outside edges of plates to base was
                      acos (1/phi) or acos((1+square root of 5)/2 misus 1) (.618....)

Comment

• dambit:
                        Any new news on your build? Did you ever get cold electricity out?

Has anybody had success getting cold electricity out of this device like John did?

If there is no one that has, then obviously John is not telling us something. I have spent countless hours on this device with no luck. A single success story would motivate me enough to continue research, but so far, everyone has failed. I wish John Bedini or Peter Lindenman could share a little bit more on the proper construction of this conversion device.

Comment

• The role of Ferro Resonance

Ferro resonance is achieved in a coil core when the magnetic waves in the core reach a frequency which interacts with the crystalline molecular structure of the ferromagnetic material. An audible noise is heard as the cores begin to ring. This causes harmonic distortion and overvoltage surges which are seemingly unpredictable. However, when you have a high Q factor coil with a certain self resonant frequency which is harmonically related to the ferreresonant core, a strange phenomenon manifests itself. This is the phenomenon of cold electricity. The Kromrey needs the correct amount of magnetic flux and the correct DUTY CYCLE to stimulate the core and coil in to resonance simultaneously. The bifilar windings are used to saturate the core at n potential with the innermost winding and recover the collapsing field with the other unused windings. This description is my own according to the research and writings of Hector Peres Torres of ARK Research.

Comment

• Kromrey Device

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
                            dambit:
                            Any new news on your build? Did you ever get cold electricity out?

Has anybody had success getting cold electricity out of this device like John did?

If there is no one that has, then obviously John is not telling us something. I have spent countless hours on this device with no luck. A single success story would motivate me enough to continue research, but so far, everyone has failed. I wish John Bedini or Peter Lindenman could share a little bit more on the proper construction of this conversion device.
                            John demonstrated this at the conference in July. All the info necessary to replicate it is in the papers and the patents. Watch the Unifield Dynamics video in the Classic Energy Videos package.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajay View Post
                              Ferro resonance is achieved in a coil core when the magnetic waves in the core reach a frequency which interacts with the crystalline molecular structure of the ferromagnetic material. An audible noise is heard as the cores begin to ring. This causes harmonic distortion and overvoltage surges which are seemingly unpredictable. However, when you have a high Q factor coil with a certain self resonant frequency which is harmonically related to the ferreresonant core, a strange phenomenon manifests itself. This is the phenomenon of cold electricity. The Kromrey needs the correct amount of magnetic flux and the correct DUTY CYCLE to stimulate the core and coil in to resonance simultaneously. The bifilar windings are used to saturate the core at n potential with the innermost winding and recover the collapsing field with the other unused windings. This description is my own according to the research and writings of Hector Peres Torres of ARK Research.
                              It might pay to watch the Kromrey Convertor video that John Bedini produced. There are two important issues that have to be personally resolved. These are: 1) Why does John Bedini show a drawing of the low impedance wiring diagram that he used to solve the issues that faced Raymond Kromrey when designing his machine; 2) how would you use that information to help accelerate the rotor motion. Then it might pay to look at the development of the SG principle.

The Kromrey Machine is simpler to get working than you think.

Cheers

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                                It might pay to watch the Kromrey Convertor video that John Bedini produced. There are two important issues that have to be personally resolved. These are: 1) Why does John Bedini show a drawing of the low impedance wiring diagram that he used to solve the issues that faced Raymond Kromrey when designing his machine; 2) how would you use that information to help accelerate the rotor motion. Then it might pay to look at the development of the SG principle.

The Kromrey Machine is simpler to get working than you think.

Cheers

Dwane
                                I built one a while back actually! I have seen the Bedini video several times. I published a video showing my unit and how it was not working satisfactorily. It is not as easy to make work as you might think. Tuning in to ferroresonance appears to be absolutely key to the production of cold electricity, and the coil must have a certain impedance and resonant tank frequency to extract the energy from the coil efficiently. I wound about a dozen different coil configurations and none of them worked satisfactorily at the time. I believe the reason he used a "low impedance coil" is because the role of the bifilar is to saturate the core with the innermost winding and capture the collapsing time reversed E field as efficiently as possible. I was posting about ferroresonance because I recently came across Hector Peres Torres of ARK Research's work in which he clearly demonstrates that cold electricity can be produced by a properly constructed ferreresonant LC network. Gabriel Kron also demonstrated this with his negative resistor.

Comment

Working...
                                X