No announcement yet.

Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More magnetic attraction. Remember the energy isn't realeased from the iron until the attraction is broken.

What size and type of magnet are you using?

Matt

Comment

• magnet size tested

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      More magnetic attraction. Remember the energy isn't realeased from the iron until the attraction is broken.

What size and type of magnet are you using?

Matt
      @Matt

Length * width * height
      1) 40 * 25 * 10
      2) 48 * 22 * 20
      3) 48 * 22 * 10
      4) 48 * 19 * 10
      for Ferrite(Strontium & Barium)
      40 * 25 * 10 for neodium

After talking with you I've got to understand many things
      Even I can't understand your suggestion of energy exchange between
      Magnet & Iron Core & Wire.
      Let me have some drawing and more explaination for energy exchages, if your time available.

Another thing>
      After seeing your Video for magnet motor I tried it.
      If you are OK, I would like to talk with you for that.
      But that's out of topic in this thread, I don't want to distrupt this thread.
      My email is thedipole@gmail.com.

Regards,

JANG

Comment

• I am working on the diagrams now.

I'll shoot you an email soon.

Matt

Comment

• Non-Magnetic Shaft only

Hi All,

JB stressed Non-Magntic material for its shaft to make the machine run correctly and pointed out what the difference is between twos, that's
          different flux paths.
          Does this make an influence on the Iron Bar?, like lessening the flux through
          the Iron Pole. Do you have any idea for that?

Regards,

JANG

Comment

• I have re-saw the EFTV 10 episode.

With an open mind and a critique mood i go through it.
            I must say it is not very convicing at all. The points

1) The Converter generates cold electricity.
            he touched the wires to prove it. Touching any voltage below 40 volts is quite safe. At least for my hand.

2) The electricity is of no current. He used a very thin strand of a wire. In the old times, in our factory, (olive oil extraction installation) because fuses were burnt so often we re-make them alone.
            I know that this very very thin strand of wire can manage to work as a fuse for currents up to 10amps @ 340 volts. The shorter the strand the higher the amperage.

Why not placing an ammeter in the output instead?

3)By placing the resistive load, i.e. the car light, we saw the actual power of the generator. Quite little. Only when the car light was connected in ASSISTANCE with the charged battery will light satisfactory.

4) Production of cold air as well as cold in charged battery. As many have said here, the feeling of cold is very subjective. A use of an IR thermometer would have settled the issue.

Not wanting to say more, all those question remains unanswered. In fact the only motivation have all those involved in the Kromrey's converter machine is their faith and trust towards the person of Bedini.

Why we have been involved in the "OU" reseacrh in the first place we must wander. Why we do not believe the quite respected and serious mainstream scientists that says OU cannot exist, at least in usefull modes.
            Perhaps its because we have heard or seen in the web OU devices at work?

So seeing is believing. In Kormrey's converter i have not seen anything so far.

Baroutologos

Comment

• The Kromrey patent does not mention amperage or flow of current at all.
              Thats pretty unusual in the language of a generator patent...

He only talk about the correlation between RPM's and voltage potential.

Bedini didn't say anything about that either.... I guess you have to do your homework to figure that stuff out.

Matt

Comment

• The Kromrey patent does indirectly mention amperage and voltage and represents an amp meter and an voltmeter at the output of this device.

Indeed, Bedini does not say anything about voltage output. In fact he does vague statements and demonstrations that could be interpreted as anyone wishes.

Last, by his sayings go figure out what is supposed to do. In any case he says clearly as a crystal, this machine produces 120 % more power in any terms you want that the power you input in (crude state).

With a good making you can make some 300 or 400% max. Of course he does not prove anything. Only what he says. The particular machine on the DVD used some 10 amps (rough to say from that kind of amp meter) at 12 or better 24 volts for power. This is an input of 120-240 watts.

Yes it failed to light effectively the 60watts car light alone. If it was going to make 120% eff or 300% as he claims the device should outputed some 300-600 watts of energy in one form or another.

Noone, even the most Bedini loyal cannot even believe those figures. What about charging the 60amph battery? With 300-600 watts should have been the battery exploded.

Here with everybody's design, the more optimistic is to achieve a 60% efficiency.

Consider what i have said above.

Baroutologos

Comment

• The Kromrey patent does indirectly mention amperage and voltage and represents an amp meter and an voltmeter at the output of this device.
                  Sorry all he mentions is Watts, based on the loads expected consumption. In one case it 3 lights in series. He based his watts of consumption, on expected load. Or in other word impedance matching.

We are very clear on your point of view when it comes to Bedini. We all get the idea that you feel you are a complete and perfect researcher.
                  That alone does not help us get further.
                  You are more than entitled to your opinion, but thats what it is, an opinion.

If you are not going to help further the information growth than why post at all? You have stalled any potential for growth just by closing your mind.

You never know what can be stumbled upon while walking forward.

If it is your opinion that we are being mislead, then leave, so you are no longer the victim. But please leave the criticism somewhere else. It gets old, you are boring us to death. You are not the first one to feel this way and you won't be the last.

So please just go away or get off the subject.

Matt

Comment

• Being away from the subject or sticking here i cannot make any difference do i? Does Bedini or you afraid of criticism? Your ideas does not work with un-cooperative guys?

No matter what i do, the vital questions remain unanswered. Failure to answer those are not a mediocre issue. Its a real failure.

Anyone doing serious research should seek some serious answers on them and should not be satisfied with chinese wisdom or anything without proof.

Blind faith has not really helped anyone on anything.

I will be more than happy to be wrong, whereas the gathered evidence so far is on the contrary. Your case of insisting without any proof is of real question.

Baroutologos

Comment

• Hi All,

Baroutologos, I do not understand your change of opinion. Am I correct in thinking that you once had an open mind about OU? Your opinion is valued, but as Mat has stated, if all you have to offer is negative input than please don't. Your message is heard.

I for one have faith in Bedini. Based on my own results with his type of chargers, I am willing to accept his claims about the Kromrey device. I have not achieved the desired results with my own build, but am still striving to improve on what I have done. At this stage, I believe that is all we can do. Continue to seek the results.

Cheers,

Steve.
                      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

• Being away from the subject or sticking here i cannot make any difference do i?
                        No you don't make difference. You just criticize. You just belittle. You just demean.
                        No one says your wrong. Maybe the machine is all a hoax. Maybe we are all blind and stupid people as you imply.
                        But I for one am willing to take look at the theory and the talk about what is possible and not possible. View all the points.

Just because YOUR machine didn't work and you have a bad attitude does not convince me that all is lost.

Last time I am going to ask. Change your way of presenting your argument or go away. We are trying to move forward not dwell on your small minded and relatively weak experience.

Matt

Comment

• Its not that my machine did not worked. Its about anyone's machine did not work neither we have shown ANY machine to actually work as claimed.

By the way, out of respect to Dambit, i will be quiet here.

Baroutologos

Comment

• I have been hashing over the thread today and I have took notice of one thing that did not come up.

Its again in the coils. But not the windings, the core.

It seem that all the machines have one thing in common that is not common in the Kromrey Patent.
                            All of the Iron core have a magnetic choke in the reproductions and the Kromrey obviously does not have the same proportion of a choke.

The different attempts at the stator all show 2 forms. The core is solid across the ferrous shaft. But the core either gets small to go through the shaft or there is a hole in the core for the shaft to fit through.
                            Generally no matter the case there is a 50 percent or better loss of magnetic flux material. A CHOKE POINT.

Kromrey s patent show a great amount of flux. Large blocks of steel or laminated plate in fact. The amount of mass lost from the shaft going through it is (estimated) within or less than 10%. Look closely at SHEET 2 of the patent.

I would be willing to bet at least a better outcome if this was more proportional.

I have run just about every shape configuration I can think of through Vizimag to look at the uniform fields. The larger mass in the coils allows for more uniformity in the over all fields. The smaller ones get haywire. Lots imbalance and stray flux.

Just something to note, look for yourself.

Matt

Comment

• One more absent test.

One thing I have also clued in on but may have missed somewhere, is the fact that no one has tried to see if the energy coming out of the machine will charge the batteries on either pole after being rectified.

Bedini did that one time in the movie and it made no difference on the battery, and it did not spark.
                              He did spark at one time on run, when he tried back charging his source. I believe that was the fault of the bridge and had nothing to do with the energy coming out of the converter.

This would be a Key result. Unfortunately it might have gotten overlooked.

Because every body seems to be looking for the mystical and magical cold charging, some big issues have been lost.

Even if this generator is not OU and and is only 60% or so efficient it is a great opportunity. For one if the energy can be received by either pole of the battery we have more access to the ability to shuttle potential around a
                              circuit at will alot easier than before.

If the Driving Motors power source was open loop and the energy used in it recoverable this generator could provide a significant source of supplemental
                              energy at the cost of low torque.
                              I often wondered why the Brandt Tesla switch was published in the same report with the Kromrey generator. I have done alot of work with the Tesla Switch and I am very aware of its potential.
                              This is what interests me mostly with the Kromrey converter.

But this is troubling as well, no one seems to put the 2 together, even in theory. No one has put the idea out that an open loop power source could shoot the things input to out put ratio pretty high.

I am taking a good look at the aspects before I build mine complete. I think genuinely think the key is in some little details, geometry of the machine, coupled with quality of the parts. Also the power source for the driving motor is key. Closed loops lose.
                              Remember the little comment about the fate of most machines, So and So sold out to some wind farm....Hmmm makes you wonder what they use as the primary inputs power source and how they run the number on somthing like a wind driven machine.

Matt

Comment

• YouTube - Kromrey Converter - speeding up under load

DMR seems to be having some luck.

Check out his other vids, there is one where he assembles this unit one piece at a time, might give others some clues.

Regards
                                "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Working...
                                X