Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parallel coils

Some maglev trains have a Halbach Array on the bottom of the train and the track is embedded with coils under the magnets. The coils are permanently shorted coils. Basically one big fat winding where both ends are connected. You run the magnet over that and it creates a strong magnetic repulsion from the coil that pushes the magnets away and pushes the train in the air. And that magnetic field lasts longer than normal.

The coils here, Bob Teal's, etc... some magneto systems that shorts the coil... are of course not permanently shorted. But the point is, parallel coils are ultra low impedance so they can charge really fast and strong. (magneto systems aren't parallel coils but the coil gets shorted sometimes, intentionally)

But what happens after you take the power away? Parallel coils are shorted into each other.

Back EMF can work against you, but then again, it can work for you if you want it to. And I do mean the real Back EMF and not the inductive spike of course.

Maybe Bob Teal deserves another look too.
    Last edited by Aaron; 06-11-2009, 08:24 PM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Eric Dollard Notes

Originally posted by dllabarre View Post

"If you get a chance, please read this by Eric Dollard:
      Eric Dollard Notes (1986--1991)
      Read the Introduction to Dielectricity and Capacitance on pages
      26-29 in the pdf." VERY interesting read!
      Is there any chance of obtaining a downloadable version to read offline? (The scribd website seems to invariably crash my browser.)

-kent

Comment

scribd

I don't know if that doc is really placed in the public domain or not.

I use firefox and have no problems and have downloaded quite a few free articles from scribd.

I'd recommend trying it with a freshly booted computer and nothing running in the background. Just open a browser and go straight there. The pdf reader on that site might be locking you up but maybe less of a chance of that happening with minimal things running.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

shorted coils

I apologize for the slight off topic posts here but I think relevant. I've waited for quite a while for a serious discussion on parallel coils and am pleasantly surprised that John revealed it in this application.

Anyway, here is another system with parallel coils.

And here is the maglev stuff:

https://www.llnl.gov/str/Post.html

"The track contained some 1,000 rectangular inductive wire coils, each about 15 centimeters wide. Each coil was shorted at its ends to form a closed circuit but not otherwise connected to any electrical source."

I'm not saying the Kromrey is like the maglev, just pointing
          out that after you take power away from parallel coils, you really have
          coils that you short into each other. What does this do and what
          is your benefit?

Again, I apologize for going slightly off topic but I just hope everyone
          really takes a look at this concept deeply. What is the nature of coils
          that are in parallel, you charge them and then you take away the power.

Do you want a spike back or do you want an a magnetic field that
          lasts longer than it is "supposed" to.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            I'm not saying the Kromrey is like the maglev, just pointing
            out that after you take power away from parallel coils, you really have
            coils that you short into each other. What does this do and what
            is your benefit?
            Please enlighten us....

Again, I apologize for going slightly off topic but I just hope everyone
            really takes a look at this concept deeply. What is the nature of coils
            that are in parallel, you charge them and then you take away the power.
            Again please enlighten us.....

Do you want a spike back or do you want an a magnetic field that
            lasts longer than it is "supposed" to.

Speaking for myself, I would love to have both, however, if I had to choose between the two, I would have to go with the magnetic field which lasts longer than its "supposed" to, as we have a really good proven method for harvesting the spikes. That being said,

please enlighten us...

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
              It took a while reading through this post, and all the other posts referenced from this post, to find this:

"The gas that went into the coil is coming back as a spike because it is time compressed. The aether provides a free inwards push on anything displacing it. So when a coil is charged, this free inwards push is what is snapping the potential back to the coil on disconnect so fast virtually with no opposition. And, while it snapped back, it creates a true vacuum meaning it is free of positive potential that can cause resistance and this sucks in more energy from the vacuum with it adding to the potential....so there is a gain in potential by this mechanism. The inward snap of the potential causes a negative pressure zone...it sucks in extra potential from the vacuum. This is what the spike is and why it brings back more with it."

"When the voltage potential comes back, it draws more potential to it from the vacuum, adding to the sum of potential, which then gets transferred to a receiver...battery, capacitor, whatever. Once this potential is gathered, it has to go through "forward conversion" then it can move to a lower potential to light a bulb or whatever and as the work is being performed, that work is what energy is. What was being stored? Time. That is why time (width) doesn't show up on the spike - TIME is being conserved within that voltage potential...you'll see some width if you zoom way in at the bottom but for all pracitcal purposes, it is a spike without current."

The above makes the most sense to me of any explanation I've read so far about "the spike" we see in the SSG circuits.

"If you get a chance, please read this by Eric Dollard:
              Read the Introduction to Dielectricity and Capacitance on pages
              26-29 in the pdf." VERY interesting read!

Thank you Aaron.

DonL
              The high spike comes from the collapse of the magnetic field in the coil. It only appears as a spike because that's how fast the coil collapses. The force that's generating the spike is the same thing that generates electricity in any generator. Consider your traditional brushless ac generator. The voltage peaks BETWEEN the magnets. If the magnetic field were able to collapse faster it would show spikes much like the ssg. but the nature of generators the magnetics field collapses slower because the magnet is still present. In the SSG the force that generated the magnetic field is no longer present to slow down the collapse. Time cannot be altered as it is dimensionless. The time concept is much like the string theory in that it's just a theory and so far it only works on paper. You can get the same spike out of a standard generator coil. you momentarily short the coil at the point of maximum voltage. This super charges the magnetic core when the current flow stops the magnetic field collapses inducing voltage in the generator coil. The same thing can be done by pulsing dc into a transformer.

The question that remains is how does the em collapse channel the energy in heat. In order for the system to interact with the heat it must be carried by em waves. It's possible that all non shielded em systems interact with the ambient heat energy. And also possible that the kromrey converter interacts on a larger scale because of the rapid changes in flux potential. If heat is carried by a specific frequency of em wave then the kromrey converter would have to be precision tuned to tap that frequency that would explain the odd placement of bedini's magnetics and the amount of experimentation that was required to make it successful.

Comment

coils in parallel

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                Please enlighten us....

Again please enlighten us.....

Speaking for myself, I would love to have both, however, if I had to choose between the two, I would have to go with the magnetic field which lasts longer than its "supposed" to, as we have a really good proven method for harvesting the spikes. That being said,

please enlighten us...

Regards
                Erfinder,

I would say that I would like either the spike or extended magnetic field equally depending on what I was trying to accomplish - the goal of the circuit.

As far as enlightening anyone, I would say everyone would just have to experiment on their own with coils in parallel and see what the difference is compared to a single coil collapsing and meditate on what good it is to have an extended magnetic field.

In a solenoid, perhaps you can turn the power off sooner and still have the rod move into the coil because there is still a magnetic field pulling it in...with the power off of the coil.

It isn't anything magical - it's just out of the box - and it has taken almost 2 years it seems to get anyone experimenting with it. I have high hopes for everyone experimenting with it.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

I find it interesting to note that the magnetic flux changes direction 3 times for 1 revolution from the iron core's perspective.

-Gary

Comment

So it seems to me that the extended magnetic field would have many applications for drive coils on motors and generator coils as well possibly. Now to figure out how to do it. Thanks for the tip

Comment

I would say that I would like either the spike or extended magnetic field equally depending on what I was trying to accomplish - the goal of the circuit.
                      I agree, I did say in the opening of my last reply that I would love to have both. The latter part of that post stated "if I had to choose between the two" assuming the choice could be made, I would choose this over that, the decision would of course be governed by circuit parameters, which are planned around the end goal.

As far as enlightening anyone, I would say everyone would just have to experiment on their own with coils in parallel and see what the difference is compared to a single coil collapsing and meditate on what good it is to have an extended magnetic field.
                      I agree here as well. Experiments are being carried out by myself and others I am sure along these lines, the request however, was for you to shed some light on your experiments as you brought the subject to the attention of those frequenting this thread by mentioning the particular coil configuration and relating it to the Teal patent. Teal gives no insights regarding his "specific" arrangement.

In a solenoid, perhaps you can turn the power off sooner and still have the rod move into the coil because there is still a magnetic field pulling it in...with the power off of the coil.
                      Why? It’s obvious that there will be a reduction in resistance and inductance; would you have us to believe that there is more? What are we missing? I cannot conceive of a mechanism which would account for this idea that "a magnetic field is pulling it in" after the source current has been removed not based solely on this wire configuration. I am open however, and am really interested in what you have to say in this regard.

It isn't anything magical - it's just out of the box - and it has taken almost 2 years it seems to get anyone experimenting with it. I have high hopes for everyone experimenting with it.

I too have high hopes for everyone experimenting along these and similar lines. It would appear that this is an area which interests many. The attached patent was dedicated to this type of configuration. Reading between the lines isn't a prerequisite the author basically tells it like it is.

It doesn’t matter if we perform 1 or 1000 experiments along these lines. No number of experiments will give the laymen the insights yourself and others have. Whether your insights are from many years of trial and error experimenting, or through the back engineering of privileged information the result is the same. You know something that we don’t. Please don’t throw a dog a bone! We don’t need nor want hints. That being said, I am justified in saying, enlighten us. Share your light, tell it like it is. We are ready.

Regards
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by erfinder; 06-12-2009, 10:31 AM.

Comment

what are you testing?

Originally posted by gmeat View Post
                        I find it interesting to note that the magnetic flux changes direction 3 times for 1 revolution from the iron core's perspective.
                        -Gary
                        Hi

Sorry to be picky but are you referring to the parallel coil idea or the Kromrey converter?

DonL
                        Don

Comment

The Kromrey converter. Specifically the setup shown in the DVD with two sets of magnet blocks.

Cheers,

Steve
                          You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

@Shamus

How is your stationary coil g-field going?

Comment

already explained

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                              Please don’t throw a dog a bone! We don’t need nor want hints. That being said, I am justified in saying, enlighten us. Share your light, tell it like it is. We are ready.
                              I already spelled it out and it is simple enough for anyone to wind coils in parallel, charge them and take away the power. It is not more complicated that what I already explained.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by redeagle View Post
                                @Shamus

How is your stationary coil g-field going?
                                I have all the parts, now I just have to assemble them so that they don't fly apart on me when I spin the thing. I'll definitely post more info as soon as there is more is to be had.

@Aaron: Thank you for posting. That's definitely something interesting to look into.
                                Last edited by Shamus; 06-12-2009, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X