Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Just got back from my trip and once again I have thrown a coil.

So annoying, but I did get some small measurements and will now get the coils built properly so they will not be a problem.

Before the coil went I did manage to light a 12V compact flourecent light quite brightly. The second test I did was to put a 24V GMC drill battery on the back to see if could charge it. The battery was dead and measured 22V on the meter. I turned on the machine and after only a couple of seconds the battery was reading 48V..........then coil number 4 flew apart causing me to jump back about 5 feet!

I am also building a DC motor controller the allow me to adjust the speed of the drive motor. I read on one of Bedinis pages (or a post somewhere) that the negative energy is on a bell curve and that you need to tap it at the top of the curve. This leads me to believe that in order to "tune in" to this energy I need to be able to adjust the speed of the coils rotation. Plus, on a completely practical note, it would be better to have a soft start to avoid stress on the shaft and coil mounts.

Cheers,

Steve.

PS I posted a vid on youtube showing the device. Not running, but talking about it. I figure in about two weeks I'll have all the correct parts to make it reliable.
    You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
      I did find it interesting that while he put a percent sign after writing the "120" he did *not* do the same when he wrote the "180" (it was a degree sign instead). Probably nothing, but who knows? ;
      Hi Shamus,

I think Bedini got sidetracked when he was writing on the board. The camera man has an annoying habit of interupting John when he is about to say something vital. An example of this is when John is about to explain what is wrong with the Kromrey patent, when the camera man asks "who is Kromrey?" and the conversation goes off on a tangent and never returns.

I am so greatfull for the Videos and the information they contain, but sometimes it's like, "Aarrrggh, just let him talk and don't interupt!"

Anyway,

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dambit View Post
        The camera man has an annoying habit of interupting John when he is about to say something vital. An example of this is when John is about to explain what is wrong with the Kromrey patent, when the camera man asks "who is Kromrey?" and the conversation goes off on a tangent and never returns.
        Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing: "LET THE MAN TALK for cryin' out loud!" Ah well, John pretty much spelled it all out, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Right now I'm thinking of how to mount my magnets on a spinning magnet/stationary coil version (where have we seen *that* before, hmm? ). It seems there's more than one way to skin this cat.

Good luck with your build, it looks like you've already had a small taste of success so far!

Comment

from keely

Bedini Town Hall article - 08/12/01

'Free Energy' Device awes LA crowd
          by Jim Townsend - editor-publisher - The National Educator

transcribed and posted on KeelyNet 08/12/01 courtesy John Bedini
          we don't know the year of the article but it is believed in the late 1970s

Bill Jenkins, talk show host of the top rated KABC radio show 'Open Mind' and National co-chairman of Redeem Our Country (ROC), used his guest speaker's spot on Town Hall, to introduce a 'free energy' device to the public on March 12th.

Town Hall, a long running forum of many years, invited the dynamic Jenkins and his associates John Bedini and Steven Werth, to demonstrate a device called 'a gravity-field generator' which operates at an efficiency level of 180 percent, and is powered by a battery bank which requires no recharging.

The Town Hall meeting was held in the world famous Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles and left the audience gasping for more information than the program time would allow. (Following the program, the audience, which included representatives of public utility companies, industry and investment brokers trying to get a foot in the door, were still asking questions when we had to leave.)

Bedini, 37, is president of his own electronic firm in Sylmar (Calif.) which manufactures audio power amplifiers. He told Town Hall that instead of selling his generator patent to the highest bidder, he has placed it in the public domain, and plans to make it universally available at a nominal cost.

The project began two years ago when Bedini was listening to Bill Jenkins' radio program 'Open Mind,' 9:00PM to midnight on KABC, Los Angeles. Jenkins was interviewing Tom Bearden, a nationally-known theoretical physicist, on the subject of scalar interferometry, and the implications which the use of that fundamental electromagnetic wave has for the world.

Fascinated by what he heard, and by Bearden's references to the remarkable and little-known electronic discoveries of Nikola Tesla, the Yugoslav-American genius who was a contemporary of Thomas Edison, Bedini obtained a copy of Tesla's book of patents.

Approximately 18 months later, Bedini had synthesized a number of Tesla's electronically-revolutionary concepts, some Bearden innovations, plus his own ideas, and had produced a working model of a free energy device. 'It uses stressed, pulsed scalar waves, out of phase, which tap the energy of the zero point of vacuum. It's a perfectly natural phenomenon. You won't find the concept in the physics textbooks, but it works,' said the inventor.

Radio journalist Bill Jenkins, who introduced Bedini to the Town Hall audience, said that the generator is expected to be produced in different sizes with different power capabilities, and will be adaptable to a wide variety of uses. 'In a few weeks,' he added, 'John Bedini should be able to announce how and when the device will be made available. Meanwhile, he invites the nation's thinking people to consider the many ways in which his unprecedented scientific breakthrough can be used to solve a multitude of human and fiscal problems in this energy-hungry world,' Jenkins concluded.

NOTE: The gravity field generator is only the tip of the iceberg, (the remainder lists the ancient address of the Tesla Book Co. which is no longer in Milbrae, CA)
          See my experiments here...
          http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Also dug this up...

http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/Mueller.pdf

A pdf of the 1984 Telsa Book company book.
            See my experiments here...
            http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

Hi All,

Ok... First things first. The converter works.

The reason you are reading this and not seeing a video is because after 2 min of running the machine, another coil unspooled itself.

This is the only remaining design problem I am having, so I will bite the bullet and redesign the coil spools so that they can have an aluminium cover slide over the outside of them. This way I figure they will hold up and look a bit better too. For the short term I will simply cover the coils in heat shrink.

Before the coil shat itself, I did manage to get a couple of readings. Just by spinning the shaft with my fingers I can get upto 5V on the output. While the drive motor was running the meter registered 25V on the output. I had just hooked up a battery to charge and saw that it was indeed charging when the coil went.

Cheers,

Steve
              Hi Steve,

Just found this group, thanks for starting it !!
              I too have started a Kromrey replication based on EFV10. I've looked for others to collaborate with on some of the Bedini groups but haven't found anyone working in this area.

I guess I was thinking the mechanical portion wouldn't be that difficult and the experiments would be the windings. Until I read your posts.... sorry for the set backs...

Can you review your windings with us.... I understand you went for the trifilar approach ? Three independent circuits of two coils on each armature with a single wire between the two armatures ? Did you measure the resistance or inductance ? If you have success, I confirm with mine. If not, I'll try another approach and share the results.

It would be nice if Peter L. could share some advise on the approach to the windings. I'm still uncertain (I'm not an EE guy) on what variables affect impedance. Should I twist the trifilar before winding ? Normal three wires side by side, some sort of layer approach to reduce the inductance ?

Regards,

Timm Richardson

Comment

Hi Timm,

I have used 0.28mm wire for each of my coils. I haven't twisted them or done anything special. Each coil is a seperate trifilar setup with the wires joined at each end to form a parallel setup. Each coil is then connected to the next coil in a series setup. It is important that all the coils are wound in the same way, ie clockwise or cclockwise. Coils # 3 and 4 are then simply rotated upsidedown. Each coil has approximately 800 turns. The total resistance when they are all connected in series is 17.5 ohms

I've attached a pic to make it clearer.

As far as my mechanical problems go, I have ordered all the new parts and am now just waiting impatiently The stuff should arrive soon enough though.

Cheers,

Steve
                Attached Files
                Last edited by dambit; 06-09-2009, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Timm,

I have used 0.28mm wire for each of my coils. I haven't twisted them or done anything special. Each coil is a seperate trifilar setup with the wires joined at each end to form a parallel setup. Each coil is then connected to the next coil in a series setup. It is important that all the coils are wound in the same way, ie clockwise or cclockwise. Coils # 3 and 4 are then simply rotated upsidedown. Each coil has approximately 800 turns. The total resistance when they are all connected in series is 17.5 ohms

I've attached a pic to make it clearer.

As far as my mechanical problems go, I have ordered all the new parts and am now just waiting impatiently The stuff should arrive soon enough though.

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks Steve,

So for clarity, looking North to South across the pole piece, they are all wound the same (CW or CCW).

And you followed John's diagram in EFV10 exactly, and didn't flip the bottom rotor to make a Z pattern per Kromrey's patent.

My last few parts should be back from the machinist by weeks end. Hopefully we can compare notes soon.

Regards,

Timm

Comment

Originally posted by xpskid View Post
                    Thanks Steve,

So for clarity, looking North to South across the pole piece, they are all wound the same (CW or CCW).

And you followed John's diagram in EFV10 exactly, and didn't flip the bottom rotor to make a Z pattern per Kromrey's patent.

My last few parts should be back from the machinist by weeks end. Hopefully we can compare notes soon.

Regards,

Timm
                    Hi Timm,

I followed Bedini exactly. Totally ignored the wiring diagram on the patent. It didn't look right to me anyway.

If you imagine winding one long coil. Cut it into four pieces, then rotate the last two upside down. That's what I've done.

I should get my redesigned coil cores and covers back tomorrow. After that it's off to the winder to get them wound. Hopefully for the final time!
                    I Should be up and running again in a week or two. My new shaft coupling has to come from overseas.

It will be great to be able to get some data and compare it with others like yourself.

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

coil arrangement

Each coil is a seperate trifilar setup with the wires joined at each end to form a parallel setup.
                      This coil concept comes around yet again.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                        This coil concept comes around yet again.
                        Hi Aaron,

Based on your comment, is there another thread or discussion we should read ?

Timm

Comment

coil arrangement

Hi Timm,

Yes. Every time this coil concept has started to come up, it just drifts by the side even when more hints are made.

YouTube - Bob Teal | Magnipulsion| Missing Interview

There are multiple posts alluding to it here:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...r-secrets.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/46981-post29.html
                          From this thread:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...eld-spike.html
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I'm still working on building my stationary coil G-field and I expect to see much the same effects as John Bedini showed on the EFTV #10. Assuming that the testimony contained in that DVD is true and accurate (and while I have no reason not to accept it, nothing beats proving it for yourself ) then this method of generating electricity is really quite extraordinary. And the astonishing thing is that it's a purely mechanical method. Maybe not so astonishing, as normal electricity generation is too.

What's also surprising is the amazing simplicity of this method--I can't count how many times I looked at John's drawings of the G-field on his old website and passed it by as something uninteresting! There is obviously something here (again, assuming the testimony to be true ) that is worthy of deeper study.

OK Aaron, it seems that the cat is now out of the bag and getting ready to have kittens. I think you can say what you want to say now.

Comment

It took a while reading through this post, and all the other posts referenced from this post, to find this:

"The gas that went into the coil is coming back as a spike because it is time compressed. The aether provides a free inwards push on anything displacing it. So when a coil is charged, this free inwards push is what is snapping the potential back to the coil on disconnect so fast virtually with no opposition. And, while it snapped back, it creates a true vacuum meaning it is free of positive potential that can cause resistance and this sucks in more energy from the vacuum with it adding to the potential....so there is a gain in potential by this mechanism. The inward snap of the potential causes a negative pressure zone...it sucks in extra potential from the vacuum. This is what the spike is and why it brings back more with it."

"When the voltage potential comes back, it draws more potential to it from the vacuum, adding to the sum of potential, which then gets transferred to a receiver...battery, capacitor, whatever. Once this potential is gathered, it has to go through "forward conversion" then it can move to a lower potential to light a bulb or whatever and as the work is being performed, that work is what energy is. What was being stored? Time. That is why time (width) doesn't show up on the spike - TIME is being conserved within that voltage potential...you'll see some width if you zoom way in at the bottom but for all pracitcal purposes, it is a spike without current."

The above makes the most sense to me of any explanation I've read so far about "the spike" we see in the SSG circuits.

"If you get a chance, please read this by Eric Dollard:
                              Eric Dollard Notes (1986--1991)
                              Eric Dollard Notes (1986--1991)
                              Read the Introduction to Dielectricity and Capacitance on pages
                              26-29 in the pdf." VERY interesting read!

Thank you Aaron.

DonL
                              Don

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                                I'm still working on building my stationary coil G-field and I expect to see much the same effects as John Bedini showed on the EFTV #10. Assuming that the testimony contained in that DVD is true and accurate (and while I have no reason not to accept it, nothing beats proving it for yourself ) then this method of generating electricity is really quite extraordinary. And the astonishing thing is that it's a purely mechanical method. Maybe not so astonishing, as normal electricity generation is too.

What's also surprising is the amazing simplicity of this method--I can't count how many times I looked at John's drawings of the G-field on his old website and passed it by as something uninteresting! There is obviously something here (again, assuming the testimony to be true ) that is worthy of deeper study.

OK Aaron, it seems that the cat is now out of the bag and getting ready to have kittens. I think you can say what you want to say now.
                                That's Great Shamus, because if I can get my Kromrey working properly, that's my next project to leverage my learnings to.... Keep us posted of your progress... I hope to spin my build for the first time early next week.

I have to go out of town this weekend for a ball tournament, and while my team heads for the casino at night, I'll be in my hotel room, thoroughly enjoying my time winding coils by hand. Something is wrong with me.

Timm

Comment

Working...
                                X