Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ajay View Post
    I built one a while back actually! I have seen the Bedini video several times. I published a video showing my unit and how it was not working satisfactorily. It is not as easy to make work as you might think. Tuning in to ferroresonance appears to be absolutely key to the production of cold electricity, and the coil must have a certain impedance and resonant tank frequency to extract the energy from the coil efficiently. I wound about a dozen different coil configurations and none of them worked satisfactorily at the time. I believe the reason he used a "low impedance coil" is because the role of the bifilar is to saturate the core with the innermost winding and capture the collapsing time reversed E field as efficiently as possible. I was posting about ferroresonance because I recently came across Hector Peres Torres of ARK Research's work in which he clearly demonstrates that cold electricity can be produced by a properly constructed ferreresonant LC network. Gabriel Kron also demonstrated this with his negative resistor.
    You might like to try assisting the rotation of the rotor through the magnetic gates. I think the low impedance setup offered in the video was to enable a bit of push to the rotor as it cuts through the flux. You could try feeding the coil from the battery or storing the output to a capacitor and boosting the rotor coil from the cap as is passes the stator magnets. As JB says, it is only a Boost - Buck event.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dwane

Comment

• Hi all,

One of the biggest problems that people have in 'believing' in an alternative to the current energy status quo, is the lack of clear information available relating to reproducing alleged over-unity devices.
      This thread is an excellent example. Over 700 posts spanning 7 years and still no confirmed successful reproduction and certainly no clear construction details.

Perhaps... now that John has moved on to the great workshop in the sky, someone could be so kind as to go to his workshop here on earth and pass on all the relevant specs of his Kromrey converter.

I.e. All dimensions and material types.
      Coil impedance, wire gauge and method of construction
      Coil to magnet spacing
      Magnet info - exact type and strength
      Flywheel weight
      Motor speed
      Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Go on. You know you want to.

I'll go put the kettle on...

Comment

• So... do you believe that nobody could replicate Kromrey Converter?

Originally posted by Crystaleyes View Post
        Hi all,

One of the biggest problems that people have in 'believing' in an alternative to the current energy status quo, is the lack of clear information available relating to reproducing alleged over-unity devices.
        This thread is an excellent example. Over 700 posts spanning 7 years and still no confirmed successful reproduction and certainly no clear construction details.

Perhaps... now that John has moved on to the great workshop in the sky, someone could be so kind as to go to his workshop here on earth and pass on all the relevant specs of his Kromrey converter.

I.e. All dimensions and material types.
        Coil to magnet spacing
        Flywheel weight
        Motor speed
        Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Go on. You know you want to.

I'll go put the kettle on...

Comment

• kromery coils

Originally posted by dambit View Post
          Hi Timm,

I have used 0.28mm wire for each of my coils. I haven't twisted them or done anything special. Each coil is a seperate trifilar setup with the wires joined at each end to form a parallel setup. Each coil is then connected to the next coil in a series setup. It is important that all the coils are wound in the same way, ie clockwise or cclockwise. Coils # 3 and 4 are then simply rotated upsidedown. Each coil has approximately 800 turns. The total resistance when they are all connected in series is 17.5 ohms

I've attached a pic to make it clearer.

As far as my mechanical problems go, I have ordered all the new parts and am now just waiting impatiently The stuff should arrive soon enough though.

Cheers,

Steve
          The diagram listed here is not correct , as given in sgbeyond hand book, it shows diagram, coil direction , and connection points. Get the latest sghand book. as of 1-27-2017 there is a page Many Tried, Most Failed, it will give you the correct info.
          Last edited by htiek; 01-27-2017, 03:58 PM. Reason: year date was not correct

Comment

• Kromrey Generator

I posted a video of the Kromrey in the blog:

Kromrey Generator Speeds Up When Shorted Out - A & P Electronic Media
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Off the shelf

Why do we need a expensive unit ?? ..John didn't go that way.. It's not looking that hard to replicate ...replace the frame with five eights inch plywood and three inch dry wall screws...the up right support pipes can be just that pipes .threaded rods to Locke it down ...copper pipe instead of stainless steel ...bearings off the shelf ..all this from Lowe's or home depot ...all this expensive crap for a no go unit .when off the shelf will do to get a unit up and running .. Up and running is the point isn't it ?? Or just spending money on expensive book ends. What's the point of buying CD's if no one can get it running ? More money is not the right direction . I don't need a limo I need a vw . 700 post and waiting on a bigger expensive delayed maybe no go unit ?? Really I feel like the donkey trying to get the carot in front of me when the point of it is somebody needs a ride ! All this free energy stuff is like that .all talk and no show .maybe to much show and tell and no go !

Comment

• Not my best day sorry about that.

Comment

• Maybe I´m completely wrong but everybody is talking about the expensive construction of this converter.

Can somebody explain to me, why I cant put the Magnets on the brass shaft and let the coils outside , wound on soft steel laminate colums do the work ?

It should physically the same effect ?
                  The make break effect of the flyby of the coils shoud be the same if opposite mounted too ?

but then I can discard the sliprings, brushes and the massive block of expensive barium ferite magnets.

So cheap neodymium rings mounted on the shaft should do the work and
                  in the laminate steel stator i can get the electricy back.

should it be the same result. Maybe somebody with more experience than me can answer my question ?

Cheers

Comment

• On the shelf

I presume they are on the shelf as a "curiosity".

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                    Another question is where are those at MIT now...hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by darkwizard View Post
                      So... do you believe that nobody could replicate Kromrey Converter?
                      I absolutely believe it is possible to replicate one of these, in fact I would love to develop a motionless electronic version. Surely can't be impossible?

Unfortunately, not all of us have the funds to buy materials to experiment.

That said, an accurate shopping list would not go amiss, eh?

From the post earlier

"I.e. All dimensions and material types.
                      Coil to magnet spacing
                      Flywheel weight
                      Motor speed
                      Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc."

..and from information gleaned from the video which Aaron posted.
                      http://emediapress.com/2017/12/20/kr...n-shorted-out/

Motor is 12v DC 32W which runs at around 15 to 1600rpm

Coil - material, copper. Gauge? Number of turns? Single wound? Bifilar? Trifilar? Impedance?

Coil construction as per original patent?

Coil to magnet spacing - as close as possible

Magnet type - Ferrite permanent? Dimensions? Min size?

Magnet polarities to be in North/South order, in a rotational view, and from side to opposing side.

Flywheel specs - Depends on material but appears to be aluminium in the presentation.

Brushes - Three standard sprung loaded carbon electric motor brushes per ring, set at 9, 12 and 3 O'clock

Two rings insulated from the main shaft

Main shaft to motor coupler - Acusĥnet K-coupling 580 series - 5801 ,5802 ,3 ,4 ......

Main shaft material - Copper? Bronze? Brass? Something non-magnetic?

Someone else can fill in the etc. etc. etc.
                      Last edited by Crystaleyes; 03-02-2022, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Experiments with a Kromrey…

Dave Wing
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X