No announcement yet.

Bedini's Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't modify the previous one so i make next post.

In my humble oppinion, less turns thicker wire goes for output, since less ohmic resistance is involved.
    But if you cannot experience at first hand the accelaration etc effects, output will be of no value since it will behave as a normal generator.

By the way, i would go with more turns myself, finer wire and after achiving the desired effects find the golden mean for max output by using thicker wire parallel wound etc

But, its just me.

regards,
    Baroutologos

Comment

• Hi Paul,

Thanks for doing that.

I did see your post and intended to reply, but I honestly didn't think you would send a message so soon. Oh well.

Did he happen to mention his core diameter? Not sure if it matters too much but thought I would ask anyway. I'm getting the new coils wound on monday. My coil guy will get a shock, these will be tiny compared to jobs he has done for me in the past.

Cheers,

Steve.
      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

• In my humble oppinion, less turns thicker wire goes for output, since less ohmic resistance is involved.
        But if you cannot experience at first hand the accelaration etc effects, output will be of no value since it will behave as a normal generator.

By the way, i would go with more turns myself, finer wire and after achiving the desired effects find the golden mean for max output by using thicker wire parallel wound etc

But, its just me.

regards,
        Baroutologos
        I did build an SSG (see picture) and what I most learned in the monopole_3 group by Rick Friedrich is: Build your first motor exact the way Bedini says, and if that one is working, start fine tuning and try some modifications.

But, its just me

Did he happen to mention his core diameter? Not sure if it matters too much but thought I would ask anyway. I'm getting the new coils wound on monday. My coil guy will get a shock, these will be tiny compared to jobs he has done for me in the past.

Cheers,

Steve.
        Hi Steve,

Your question is underway, as soon as I have John’s answer I let you know. I hope he will answer all those mails, because it is a busy man.

Paul
        Attached Files

Comment

• Spreadsheet

I'm trying to attach this again... if the doesn't work I can email it to someone or if someone has a webpage, I'll post it there.

Ahh... the uploader says invalid file... I can't send it in a personal message either... dang

Timm

Comment

• @ Paul

Hmmm.... interesting point. I have been wandering in the SSG realm for some time. I have blindly replicated mr Bedini's SSG (see my photos on this thread) and blindly followed instructions (c20 cycles, extensive conditioning, dc-to-dc converters etc)

I have never, ever experience any OU neither close to it. I suppose by 99,8% :P that is your case also.

Regards,
            Baroutologos

ps: an old saying goes, MIND and PARACHUTE must be opened!

Comment

• Hi Baroutologos,

With the SG chargers, they themselves are not OU and as far as I know Bedini never said they were. The extra energy is found in the batteries once they are conditioned. IMO a battery load test is the only way to see the results.

An example is this; I went and purchased a new 1.2 Ah 12V SLA battery (it's tiny). After only a couple of cycles it could power a 50W halogen for 45min. To me that is an awesome result.

@ Paul,

Thanks again for asking Bedini about the finer details. Once we have some working examples we should be able to work out a ratio between coil size and magnet size/strength. Scale it up!!

Your SSG looks great

Cheers,

Steve
              Last edited by dambit; 06-19-2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Steve is right about the OU of the SSG Baroutologos, but I was just as you, I thought it was an OU machine and I was a bit disappointed by the results. Later I remember John Bedini (and Rick Friedrich as well) was saying (somewhere ?) that you have to find the OU in the batteries. This Kromrey converter is different; I can’t wait for the results.

Comment

• Thanks again for asking Bedini about the finer details. Once we have some working examples we should be able to work out a ratio between coil size and magnet size/strength. Scale it up!!
                  You're welcome Steve, I didn’t expect an answer from the master himself, but that feeling was wrong. I think a lot of people want to know more about the Kromrey and sooner or later John Bedini or Tom Bearden will come with a lot more info.

Comment

• regarding wire size and number of turns

Please forgive my humble ignorance, but the Kromrey Converter is NOT a standard Generator. John Bedini has made that point very clear. He has also made it very clear (to those that will listen) that in order to understand negative energy systems we FIRST need to stop thinking in terms of positive energy. While a standard generator does work better with finer wire and more windings, a negative energy generator will probably work EXACTLY OPPOSITE.

Think about it for a minute. In the SSG system, we are electrically stimulating the coils, so a longer winding produces more electromagnetic flux. In the Kromrey we are looking to capture an existing magnetic flux field. The lower the impedance, the more negative energy that will be allowed to flow INTO the windings.

Here's another point to consider. Who in their right mind (using our standard positive-energy systems) would connect a 1.2 ohm load across a battery in order to try to charge the battery. But in order to use the negative energy from the Kromrey device this is EXACTLY what we need to do.

What we need to do is understand the process of what is really occurring in negative energy systems. Tom Bearden's excellent document entitled "Bedini's method for forming negative resistors in batteries" contains significant insight into the process of what is occurring in a negative-energy system. The negative energy appears in the battery - NOT in the circuit. The supporting circuit merely causes the conditions necessary for the effect to appear in the battery. The circuit itself is not where the magic appears. (Please forgive my blundersome attempt to paraphrase that which Tom Bearden said so much more eloquently.)

Tom's article is an important read for anyone serious about "free energy" devices. It is a shame that the document has been so overlooked. It's so clear, and simple enough that you don't need to be an engineer to understand it. In fact, IMHO, you are further ahead if you are not overly-educated. Why do you think John has said he'd rather work with Children? It's because they don't approach the work with preconceived [read: erroneous] notions about how it should work and then try to out-think him. They simple do exactly what he says.

I"ve attached Tom's document for anyone wishing to read it. My apologies if I have offended anyone. [Stepping down off the soapbox now]
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Ah but what proof?

Kent,

Tom Bearden's view of so called negative energy may indeed be correct, his criticism of conventional thinking may also be valid.

The problem is that we have no significant proof. I have no intention of naming names or pointing figures but as yet nobody has come out in public and claimed to have an SG device based system that is OU.

Yes it is possible in the short term to see a situation where a battery can seem to give up more energy than it took to charge it but how accurately are we measuring the energy in. If you use a load resistor then are you allowing for the fact its resistance will vary as it heats up etc etc.

I have built several SG based devices and know of others who have as well and we're still waiting. In fact isn't this everybody's experience?

Can we all be doing something wrong?

Note I have built these devices by the book so I am a builder and I have followed instructions so these are not the cautionary or even cynical words of an armchair critic.

Regards

Richard
                      Last edited by linesrg; 06-20-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Harmans View Post
                        The one I was demonstrating was using a DC motor at 2200 rpm's
                        the wire size was number 18 at 130 turns on each pole.

Hope this helps.

John’[/I]
                        Paul,

Thanks for using other channels to communicate !!

Just another comment to the group, if you've read the Bedini/Kromrey tests, they talk about the energy not being linear with the rpm.... This shows a broad range of speed and rules out the idea of having to hit on a specific frequency.

Timm

Comment

• Spreadsheet

Don should be posting my spreadsheet when he has time. Thanks Don !

I just want to say that it's nothing special. I tinkered with it to help predict how much wire would fit on my spool based on the wire and spool size and then estimate the resistance for a single wind vs a trifilar wind.

Hope somebody finds it useful.

Timm

Comment

• I don't think we are here to prove to the world that this stuff works, most of us are here to prove it to ourselves. I for one have done this and as far as I'm concerned that's all I need. No matter what results we get there will always be someone who doesn't think it's enough and will demand more "proof".

Please don't take this as an insult, but the SSG is so simple to build and get working and if you do this and are not seeing results........ your doing something wrong. It took me about two weeks to see results from conditioning, but the results were there. In the batteries, in the form of extra amp hours.

Anyway, I'm off to get my new coils wound.

Cheers,

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by xpskid View Post
                              Don should be posting my spreadsheet when he has time. Thanks Don !
                              I just want to say that it's nothing special. I tinkered with it to help predict how much wire would fit on my spool based on the wire and spool size and then estimate the resistance for a single wind vs a trifilar wind.
                              Hope somebody finds it useful.
                              Timm
                              Here is the URL to download Timm's spreadsheet.

http://www.u2ecom.com/Bedini-Kromrey/Resistance.xls

I tried it and I was able to download it and save it on my computer.

Looks good! Thanks Timm

DonL
                              Don

Comment

• Originally Posted by Paul Harmans
                                The one I was demonstrating was using a DC motor at 2200 rpm's
                                the wire size was number 18 at 130 turns on each pole.
                                Hope this helps.
                                John’

Now we know the wire size and number of turns John used.
                                Thank you for getting this question answered.

What size (diameter) core is everyone using?
                                After seeing the video (it finally came in the mail today) I'm thinking my 3/4" core is too big.

Thanks,
                                DonL
                                Don

Comment

Working...
                                X