X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Resonance is the key to overunity"
    see page 18 on the following pdf
    http://www.byronwine.com/files/plans.pdf
    I am going to try the principles in this document to get this generator going.
    Also keep the following in mind when charching a battery this way. See page 20, cold fusion in the same document
    Last edited by nvisser; 05-18-2009, 07:55 PM. Reason: add

Comment

For those who may be interested. This is the way I plan to tap the resonance from my generator coils. The coils will replace the 3 phase motor in the diagram. They use the diode plug circuit . Mostly used in the rotoverter circuits . See:

Rotoverter: RV Resonance Recovery Test Circuit - Half Diode Plug Across Run Cap | MERLib.org

right click on the diagram and "save picture as" to fit it onto your screen.
      There is also a text file that explains it

Comment

g-field prototype

It looks to me that the g-field prototype had a shaft mounted coil with the flux path going through the axle which means that the magnets facing opposite each other were stacked the same way. and it would work kinds of like the notch gate motor: the opposing magnetic fields would crash in the middle and curve upwards/downwards the opposing magnetic fields should create a repulsion effect straight across and the attraction of the lentz drag should be over come.

Just my two cents, but let me know if yall have found otherwise about that generator.

Comment

By saying:"that the magnets facing opposite each other were stacked the same way." do you mean that the same poles, say north are facing the coil on each side?

Comment

Currently i have little time to get experimenting and some idle time at work for reading and theorizing.

Let the wild theorizing begin!

The days before, i was reading about the muller alternator (generator) Its similarity to bedini Feg is stunning.

IMO folks from my study so far, its almost beyond doubt to me that Bedini's FEG, Muller Alternator, Thane's Perepiteia, Adams motor-generator are all working on the very same principle. The things that are changing are rotor dimensions, magnet orientation, coil specifications, and the motor part selection.

Or to put another way, like comparing 2 stroke internal combustion engines with 4 strokes or gas to diesel powered. Although different setups, all working on the same principles. So we must wonder what elude to most of us in order to attain OU consistently.

Regards,
            Baroutologos

Comment

Yes both stacks of magnets are north to the same end. we know from Bedini's website that he experimented with both bucking fields and flux gates. this would seemingly work.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by redeagle View Post
                Yes both stacks of magnets are north to the same end. we know from Bedini's website that he experimented with both bucking fields and flux gates. this would seemingly work.
                Hi Redeagle,

The coil is not mounted on the shaft in the way you depicted. It is actualy 4 seperate coils connected in series. In the EFTV10 dvd Bedini explains how it's all setup. I have attached a drawing worthy of the louvre below.

Bedini states that the coils share common cores (2 coils per core) and that if you want to improve the performance of the device, the coils should be wound trifilar and paralleled. ie, each coils three strands are in parallel and then the four coils are connected in series. The output then goes to a full bridge rectifier and then on to wherever you need it to go.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Steve.
                Attached Files
                You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Thanks Steve! I blame in on low res pics on the net. Can't distinguish the copper color on the shaft from a coil or something else I haven't seen the dvd yet. Can't get anyone to split it with me and don't really wanna pay 30 bucks. I'm sure i'll break down and buy it one day. so what about the magnets then. Does Bedini explain why he only uses the four stacks rather than 6 so that the flux will consistantly alternate nsnsns?

Comment

Originally posted by redeagle View Post
                    Thanks Steve! I blame in on low res pics on the net. Can't distinguish the copper color on the shaft from a coil or something else I haven't seen the dvd yet. Can't get anyone to split it with me and don't really wanna pay 30 bucks. I'm sure i'll break down and buy it one day. so what about the magnets then. Does Bedini explain why he only uses the four stacks rather than 6 so that the flux will consistantly alternate nsnsns?
                    Hi Red

The copper on the shaft is the sliprings that the brushes contact. As far as the magnets go, he doesn't explain why he has them in that setup. He does say that with the two pairs he gets double the output, but as you mentioned three pairs would seem better. I did notice the drill holes on the two endplates (top and bottom) are drilled in a hexagonal pattern, suggesting that he could set the magnets up that way if he wanted to. The device I am building will have three magnet pairs so I guess I'll find out what the difference is sooner or later.

Cheers,

Steve
                    You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

I was reading some time ago, what Mr Bedini has said in the SSG yahoo group regarding magneto motors.

"Just thought I would give you some hints about this device.
                      It has been around for a long time and it is a real device.
                      Twisted wires do nothing, listen to the video again, you will here
                      the words coil 1000uf cap small leakage this is all crap to through
                      you off. the important part is reed switch. look at this like
                      your "Lawnmower engine mag", take the spark away. see the cap across
                      the coil keeps the reed from arcing excess bleed off through the 100
                      k ohm resistor to the 1000uf cap you can figure the rest out if you
                      try. Think out of the box for once, is a very simple device no power
                      generated, no voodoo scalar here. It is so simple it is killing you.
                      Their are much bigger units in Europe and in the USA.
                      Both magnets north poles. Twisted wires, Eye candy for the ignorant,
                      Watch it and listen to it. no useable power to drive anything except
                      itself. I told you all before the magnet charges the iron then the
                      iron discharges ( what does the reed do?), not in the electronics
                      text books, but may be in the magneto hand book. the unit switches
                      after top dead center. it's driving you crazy, it was known in the
                      50's one pulse going positive no diode needed, figure out where the
                      reed is and you have it.
                      John
                      ''

He almost clearly states that the "magneto effect" that is the Lenz's Law violation to my eyes is achieved by initiating current in an alternator's coil just as magnet has passed over TDC, so as to assist rotation instead of impeding it. (i know this has been extensivelt discussed in another thread of this forum)

Again in another thread...

"Alex,
                      I did not mean to ignore you, You have asked where is the battery?
                      There is no battery in the system, just a hidden radio transmitter. The
                      real device is Adams the true inventor, and Adams had a big one,
                      Lockridge had the other.
                      The reed is under the coil and when the magnet is pulled into the iron
                      it shorts the coil out. When the magnet leaves the iron it opens
                      causing a discharge, reverse polarity and pushes the magnet away, very
                      tricky to make work. You can make this machine if you understand the
                      timing and capacitance, need the capacitor to protect the reed switch.
                      the resistor is just to bleed off extra energy, of no use. Just think
                      about it this way, magnet charges the iron under a short condition then
                      the magnet leaves reed opens coil discharges and pushes the magnet
                      away. LC circuit with the inductor and a small capacitor about 47 uf.
                      Timing is the important thing here. This really a very simple magneto
                      engine.
                      John

Bottom line, we are dealing with a delayed current in relation to magnet possitioning. How is it achieved? Bedini speaks of an ordinary coil switched on by a reed switc or after TDC.

Regards,
                      Baroutologos
                      Last edited by baroutologos; 05-22-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

He is using the magnet to energize the coil versus a battery. it does the same thing as long as the reed disconnects the short and reconnects to the charging cap before the magnetic field collapses if i'm not mistaken in this you get two pulses one when the coil shorts and the polarity switches to match the magnet and again when it reconnects to the charge battery and the coil field collapses and switches back to oppose the magnet.

Must be a short pulse either way and since it's reed switched that means higher speed. But this is a different beast from the gfield or flux gate generator all together because there is reduced lentz drag because the flux field is not there to allow it to drag. so you get a full magnetization as Ed leedskalnin demonstrated years ago and the perpetual motion holder was studying and a rapid coil collapse that cannot effect the driving force strictly because there is no path way to do it through.

Edit: explaination for second paragraph. I appologize for the mixed to statement. I was half asleep at the time and didn't reread what i was typing. All generators produce voltage between the magnets. So whether you are moving the magnetic field or inducing once from and em coil it makes no difference for power generation. What Bedini, adams and others have proven is that you get much more voltage from a system that the magnetic field either embodies a full flux path that is completely broken for a rapid demagnetization. or the same rapid demagnetization caused by the switching off of dc pulse. transformers prove that you don't even need to take the energy off of the primary power wire as long as you have a secondary pickup coil. Which also has the capability of stepping up the voltage of the output of low input systems. making commutated motors such as the Newman a realizable radiant system. Ignition coils are extremely fun to play with when you are experimenting with solid state systems. but it hurts like crap when you short the hv out through ur skin. But that's for another thread.
                        Last edited by redeagle; 05-22-2009, 08:49 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

I lost you guys
                          Has it anything to do with the way Cody explains in his video in the Watson machine thread
                          YouTube - Radiant Energy From Generator Coil

Comment

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                            I lost you guys
                            Has it anything to do with the way Cody explains in his video in the Watson machine thread
                            YouTube - Radiant Energy From Generator Coil
                            Right on man. that's exactly what the second quote from john that Baroutologos posted was referring to at the peak votage the coil is energized by the magnets if you short the coil it magnets in attraction of the magnet that is leaving the pole and just like the regular bedini system if you stop the current the field collapses releases that energy in the form of a high voltage radiant spike.

The "watson machine" or FEG uses a completed magnetic flux path to energize the coil then breaks the path by moving the coils and iron bars. I think that's why bedini tried to stress about these test machines just to fill up the spools tri filar and run with it. Because Why does it matter how you do it if you get the same effect. Like was said earlier it's resonance among the parts that make the system work.

Half a dozen in one hand six in the other.

Comment

hallelujah!!!

finally understanding is coming!!!!

Comment

Understanding could not come IMO if there is not any hands on experience on this device. Not to mention to replicate the effect.

@ Darkwizard, if you feel that you have somehing to add on the Watson machine, please feel free to.

Regards,
                                Baroutologos

Comment

Working...
                                X